pdf uncripted but I cannot modify text! help !

I have uncripted a pdf file that was protected by password. All seem to be
ok but I cannot modify the text !
How I can resolve the probl�em?
please help me.

Enermax

0
EnerMax

Il /02 ago 2006/, *EnerMax* ha scritto:

> I have uncripted a pdf file that was protected by password. All
> seem to be ok but I cannot modify the text !
> How I can resolve the probl�em?

maybe your pdf document have compressed data, try to uncompress with

*pdftk*
- http://www.pdfhacks.com/pdftk/pdftk-1.12.exe.zip

Uncompress PDF page streams for editing the PDF
 pdftk doc.pdf output doc.unc.pdf uncompress

And view in document properties if fonts are listed with its own names
or looks as alfanumeric strings, in this case,editing is impossible

*Lutrin* || curatore F.A.Q. ---> *it-alt.media.tv.quiz*
Lutrin