Perl PDF modules - help please #2

Hi all.

I'm trying to write a Perl script which will insert text into a PDF
template file and output a new PDF file.

I can do this with PDF:Reuse - but I have to specify the co-ordinates
for where the text should appear.  What I want, instead, is to be able
to replace "place-holders" in the template file with the text.

Can any one suggest a Perl PDF module which will help with this?  Or any
other way of doing it?

--
Best wishes,

Geoff Wilkins
GeoffW@wordsmith.demon.co.uk
0
Geoff

maybe you should look at the pdflib www.pdflib.com that is full of functions
and works with perl

Regards

--
Micha�l CHAIZE
PDF Expert

"Geoff Wilkins" <GeoffW@wordsmith.demon.co.uk> a �crit dans le message de
> Hi all.
>
> I'm trying to write a Perl script which will insert text into a PDF
> template file and output a new PDF file.
>
> I can do this with PDF:Reuse - but I have to specify the co-ordinates
> for where the text should appear.  What I want, instead, is to be able
> to replace "place-holders" in the template file with the text.
>
> Can any one suggest a Perl PDF module which will help with this?  Or any
> other way of doing it?
>
> --
> Best wishes,
>
> Geoff Wilkins