Printed PDF smaller than Word

Hi NG,

I have a problem with printing my diploma thesis:

-Printed from WORD it looks ok, all margins are ok

-generated PDF (PDFmaker from Acrobat 5) is definitely smaller when printed
on the same printer (HP LJ 2200)

-I tried different printing options in Acrobat (shrink bigger one/expand
smaller one(scale and rotate), but even if none of these is checked (100%),
PDF is smaller (visibly: larger margins)

Thanks in advance

Willi

0
Willi

In Acrobat 5, make sure the following settings are correct  in the Printer
Dialog box.

Shrink oversize page to page size is UNCHEKCE

and

Auto Rotate and Center pages is CHECKED
"Willi Butz" <willi.butz@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hi NG,
>
> I have a problem with printing my diploma thesis:
>
> -Printed from WORD it looks ok, all margins are ok
>
> -generated PDF (PDFmaker from Acrobat 5) is definitely smaller when
printed
> on the same printer (HP LJ 2200)
>
> -I tried different printing options in Acrobat (shrink bigger one/expand
> smaller one(scale and rotate), but even if none of these is checked
(100%),
> PDF is smaller (visibly: larger margins)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Willi

0
Dan