Summarizing comments

I'm using Acrobat Pro 9.0.

If I select:

Summarize comments > Document and comments with sequence number on
separate page

or

Summarize comments > Comments only

The comments display in a really *huge* font. Maybe only a half dozen
words per page.

Is there any way to get this to match the font size in the text?

I tried selecting the font size (Samll, Medium, and Large) but no joy.
0
infodex

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

convert text images in pdf to text
Hi, I have a pdf file where someone scanned in pages from a book and stored them as images in a pdf file which is 16 meg. Is there an easy way I can do some kind of OCR on this file to just get plain text from the images of text in the pdf? Using a standard pdf to txt converter won't work because the file contains images of text as it appears in the book. Thanks, Ben -- Cheap long distance calling using Onesuite (http://www.onesuite.com). 2.5 cents/min anywhere in the U.S., to Canada or the U.K. No monthly or connection fees! Use promotional code 038664643 for 20 free minutes. Tr...

PDF image of text to readable text ?
Seems there are web based tools and software. My son needs text to have it read for him. He has a PC. Found PDF reader $50 , http://thurly.net/11ia and http://thurly.net/11i4 the last being google. Wondering what you folks found useful or use ? Thanks! -- Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden http://uppitywis.org/ live WI ...

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

convert PDF images to PDF text (OCR)
Hi, I have a book which was entirely scanned into a PDF, there are approximately 300 pages. The problem is that each page is an image of the paper page, not selectable text. How can I convert this PDF made of images to a text-selectable PDF? Or directly convert it to Word? I suppose I'll need some form of OCR. Thanks in advance, Raphael Yes, since you have an image, you need to OCR it into data. You will not have much luck with any formating info, but most OCR programs today to a pretty good job if the image is fairly clean . Larry T. larrynospam@nospamjbmsystems.com wrote in message...

Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text?
Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text? http://www.pdftron.com/pdf2svg/index.html The pdfTron PDF2SVG converter enables users to publish PDF documents in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics), the open-standard W3C recommendation for high-end graphics on the web. The flawless conversion process produces compact SVG documents that can be viewed using freely available SVG viewers and plugins. "Dr Joolz" <jxm96c@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:c1oo74$kkv$1$8302bc10@news.demon.co.uk... > Has anyone tried PDF text to SVG text? > > pdf2vector is available in desktop, ser...

scanned image pdf to searchable text pdf
We have a lot of pdf files that are just scanned images of documents. How easy is it to change these into pdf's that we can search for specific words. I believe Adobe Acrobat Capture will do this when the document is originally scanned, but can it use pdf's that have already been created. If it can, can this process be automated to convert 100s of pdf files? Are there other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Capture as it is not cheap for a large number of documents? I am new to this, so please keep it simple. Thanks for any help. Adrian HI, As you indicated, your pdf's are ...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an existing file. ...

PDF Converter Pro
Anyone know how I can change the default font color and style for text boxes in PDF Converter Professional 3.0? Thanks. ...

Comment on your pdf document without using PDF Editor
SpotNote 3.1 is a commenting tool that allows the user to post electronic notes directly to the pdf documents they are editing, without using any pdf writers/editors. Cut out secondary documentation and emails to describe what you changed in a document for a team member or co-worker. SpotNote Merges IM with E-Notes BCI announces the addition of SpotLAN to its highly rated electronic note software, SpotNote� 3.1. SpotLAN allows the business user to send custom sticky notes instantly across their corporate LAN environment to another computer's desktop. SpotLAN solves the problem of movin...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an exi...

ghostscript PDF page extraction, leaving text as text
Ghostscript may be used to extract pages from a PDF file with a command like this: gs -sDEVICE=pdfwrite \ -dNOPAUSE -dBATCH -dSAFER \ -dFirstPage=48 -dLastPage=48 \ -sOutputFile=onepage.pdf input.pdf The problem is, while that page looks the same as the original in a PDF reader, it seems to be an image rather than an "object" representation. That is, open the extracted PDF in something like Acrobat or PDF XChange Viewer and "search" and "text selection" work, whereas in the extracted one neither function works. Presumably this is because the text has been r...

Pertinence Summarizer: multilingual software of automatic text summarization
Hello, Pertinence Summarizer can now be downloaded free here: www.pertinence.net/ps/download_windows_platform_allopass.html Installing the software on his own machine permits to summarize automatically in particular, not only the texts from Internet/Intranet but also and especially to be able to summarize with only one clic all documents being in a directory of his computer, (formats : HTML, PDF, DOC, RTF, PPT, XLS, TXT...). Pertinence Summarizer is the only software of its category to offer this possibility with in addition of advanced functionalities of Text Mining. Otherw...

Web resources about - Summarizing comments - comp.text.pdf

Article Summarizing Scrum from a Management Perspective
I always love the articles written by Glen Wang, one of my former students. He has written another good one called “ Manage Objectives, Actions, ...

News-Summarizing App Gist Goes 2.0 With Pocket Integration And More Features
... Yahoo to offer a combination of Yahoo News and Summly . Gist - News Summaries Pocket (Formerly Read It Later) Yahoo News Digest News-Summarizing ...

Summarizing Adrian Peterson's Amazing 2012 Season
Adrian Peterson ’s 2012 season would be amazing even if it didn’t take place less than a year after he tore his ACL...

Summarizing Seth Godin at #INBOUND15 in 16 tweets
... If you enjoyed this, please share it with your network! Want to read more like this from Christopher Penn ? Get updates here: The post Summarizing ...

Yahoo considering purchase of news summarizing app Summly
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer eyes the app, according to All Things D. If true, the iPhone app would fit nicely with Mayer's recent mobile-focused ...

Summarizing Movie Plots with Icons
H-57 is the Milan-based creative house started by art director Matteo Civaschi. Several years ago they created buzz with these posters designed ...

What you thought: Summarizing your entries to the 2014 Daily Kos Elections prediction contest
Many thanks to the 740 of you who entered the 2014 Daily Kos Elections prediction contest ! Now that it's officially after 4pm EST (or 1pm PST, ...

Summarizing monetary policy
Before 2008, U.S. monetary policy was primarily conducted in terms of a target set by the Federal Reserve for the fed funds rate, which is the ...

Summarizing Cannes 2015 With 5 P's: Products, Participation, Persuasion, Pickles and Penguins.
For the last two years, the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity has celebrated ideas that truly dominated the show in multiple categories. Last ...

Andy Samberg Is Surprisingly Good at Quickly Summarizing Movies
Andy Samberg stopped by the Tonight Show last night to talk about Brooklyn Nine-Nine and make you jealous of Joanna Newsom and their presumably ...