Units in mm instead of inches by default ?

Hi

Acrobat Pro 7

Any way to have units in mm or cm instead of inches ? Haven't found where to
set that. Can set it each time I open a dialog with these units, but have to
redo it always !

TIA !!

0
MoiMeme

MoiMeme wrote:
> Hi
>
> Acrobat Pro 7
>
> Any way to have units in mm or cm instead of inches ? Haven't found where to
> set that. Can set it each time I open a dialog with these units, but have to
> redo it always !
>
> TIA !!

Edit > Preferences > Units & Guides
9
Dick
2/3/2006 12:45:15 PM
thanks ! had overlooked that ! should buy glasses !!

"Dick Margulis" <margulisd@comcast.net> a �crit dans le message de news:
11u6k2sooki6952@news.supernews.com...