! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package inputenc.

Hi,

I have done a document on Lyx and export it to a tex file.
I try to make the first page in an other file. I have this error :

! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package inputenc.

since i add this command to have the accent  :   \usepackage[utf8]
{inputenc} .

I am on an ubuntu and have install this package : latex-ucs
What can I do to fix this problem?

Thanks for your attention,

Baptiste.

On Sep 17, 8:02 am, Baptiste <bidon.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I try to make the first page in an other file. I have this error :
>
> ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package inputenc.

This means you're loading the package twice. Try and find the other
place you're loading it and delete that line.

Will

0
wspr81 (1209)
9/17/2007 12:56:38 AM
Will Robertson wrote:
> On Sep 17, 8:02 am, Baptiste <bidon.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I try to make the first page in an other file. I have this error :
>>
>> ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package inputenc.
>
> This means you're loading the package twice. Try and find the other
> place you're loading it and delete that line.

Note that it may be another package that's implicitly loading inputenc.

-- Scott
0
ctt (1173)

Web resources about - ! LaTeX Error: Option clash for package inputenc. - comp.text.tex

The TeX Catalogue OnLine, Hierarchical Ctan Edition
Search - Home - Alpha - Brief - Topical - Hierarchical TeX Catalogue (Hierarchical Ctan Edition) Graham Williams Copyright © 1986-2011 Graha ...

Project Euler...in LaTeX?
which according to system.time() runs in 0.002 seconds. Ok, yeah, R is good and all, but it doesn't quite have the nerd cred of LaTeX. So in ...

documentclass[12pt,a4paper]{article} usepackage[T1]{fontenc} usepackage[utf8]{in - Pastebin.com
PASTEBIN - #1 paste tool since 2002 create new paste tools api archive faq PASTEBIN create new paste trending pastes sign up login my alerts ...

Unanswered 'typescript' Questions - Programmers Stack Exchange
current community chat blog Programmers Programmers Meta your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. more stack exchange communities ...

Formatting information with LaTeX: Characters
The American Standard Code for Information Interchange ( ASCII ) was invented in 1963, and after some redevelopment settled down in 1984 as standard ...

File:Lissajous phase.svg - Wikimedia Commons
\documentclass [10pt,border=0pt,tikz,class=scrartcl,multi=false] { standalone } \usepackage [T1] { fontenc } \usepackage [latin1] { inputenc ...

File:Csv-2d-gaussian-multivarate-distributions.svg
\ documentclass [ varwidth=true, border=5pt ]{ article } \ usepackage [ active,tightpage ]{ preview } \ usepackage [ latin1 ]{ inputenc } \ usepackage ...

File:Csv-2d-gaussian-multivarate-distributions.svg - Wikimedia Commons