beamer in miktex and texlive

This is really odd. I wrote a slide show in beamer. It basically has
the following structure:

\documentclass[11pt,noamsthm]{beamer}

\usepackage{beamerthemesplit}
\usepackage{type1cm}
\usepackage{cancel}
\usepackage{amsmath}
\usepackage{amssymb,amsfonts}
\usetheme{default}
\useinnertheme{rounded}
\usecolortheme{crane}
\usefonttheme{professionalfonts}

\newcommand{\utext}[1]{\qquad\text{(#1)}}  % unit in equation
\newcommand{\unitv}[1]{\mathbf{\hat{#1}}} % unit vector

\title{Practice Exam}
\author{Physics}
\date{\today}

\begin{document}

\frame{\frametitle{Problem 1}
Solve this problem...
\begin{block}{Solution}
  Solution goes in here
\end{block}
}

\frame{\frametitle{Problem 2}
Solve this problem...
\begin{block}{Solution}
  Solution goes in here
\end{block}
}

% repeat for the rest of the exam...
\end{document}

Here's my problem. In Windows, with MikTeX, everything works as
expected.

In linux, using texlive2007, The first page displays correctly,
however, From page 2 on, all the part that's not in "block"
environment shows up yellowish instead of black.. This is true for
both the DVI file and the pdf file created by pdflatex. There are no
relevant warning/error during compile.

Here's a xpdf screenshot:

http://www.zpzstudio.com/beamertrouble.png

Anyone know what' going on?

0
mathfeel (22)

mathfeel@gmail.com writes:
[...]
> In linux, using texlive2007, The first page displays correctly,
> however, From page 2 on, all the part that's not in "block"
> environment shows up yellowish instead of black.. This is true for
> both the DVI file and the pdf file created by pdflatex. There are no
> relevant warning/error during compile.

I can reporduce your problem with the following (simplified) example:

\documentclass{beamer}

\useinnertheme{rounded}
\usecolortheme{crane}

\begin{document}

\begin{frame}{Problem 4}
  asd
  \begin{block}{Solution}
    Solution goes in here
  \end{block}
  asd
  \color{fg}
  asd
\end{frame}

\end{document}

If one removes the inner theme rounded, then the problem goes away. I
am using beamer 3.06, which is most likely also in TL 2007. What
version does MikTeX use?

cheerio
ralf
Ralf Stubner wrote:
> mathfeel@gmail.com writes:
> [...]
>> In linux, using texlive2007, The first page displays correctly,
>> however, From page 2 on, all the part that's not in "block"
>> environment shows up yellowish instead of black.. This is true for
>> both the DVI file and the pdf file created by pdflatex. There are no
>> relevant warning/error during compile.
>
> I can reporduce your problem with the following (simplified) example:
>
> \documentclass{beamer}
>
> \useinnertheme{rounded}
> \usecolortheme{crane}
>
> \begin{document}
>
> \begin{frame}{Problem 4}
>   asd
>   \begin{block}{Solution}
>     Solution goes in here
>   \end{block}
>   asd
>   \color{fg}
>   asd
> \end{frame}
>
> \end{document}
>
> If one removes the inner theme rounded, then the problem goes away. I
> am using beamer 3.06, which is most likely also in TL 2007. What
> version does MikTeX use?
>
> cheerio
> ralf

Hi,
recent Beamer is 3.07. It has fixed problems with text color after (any)
boxes. I belive that it is worth to upgrade it and see if than you still
have yours problems.

regards, 	Zarko
0
zarko.cucej1 (236)
6/10/2007 8:55:32 PM
On Jun 10, 1:55 pm, "=8Earko F.  u ej" <zarko.cu...@uni-mb.si> wrote:
> Ralf Stubner wrote:
> > mathf...@gmail.com writes:
> > [...]
> >> In linux, using texlive2007, The first page displays correctly,
> >> however, From page 2 on, all the part that's not in "block"
> >> environment shows up yellowish instead of black.. This is true for
> >> both the DVI file and the pdf file created by pdflatex. There are no
> >> relevant warning/error during compile.
>
> > I can reporduce your problem with the following (simplified) example:
>
> > \documentclass{beamer}
>
> > \useinnertheme{rounded}
> > \usecolortheme{crane}
>
> > \begin{document}
>
> > \begin{frame}{Problem 4}
> >   asd
> >   \begin{block}{Solution}
> >     Solution goes in here
> >   \end{block}
> >   asd
> >   \color{fg}
> >   asd
> > \end{frame}
>
> > \end{document}
>
> > If one removes the inner theme rounded, then the problem goes away. I
> > am using beamer 3.06, which is most likely also in TL 2007. What
> > version does MikTeX use?
>
> > cheerio
> > ralf
>
> Hi,
> recent Beamer is 3.07. It has fixed problems with text color after (any)
> boxes. I belive that it is worth to upgrade it and see if than you still
> have yours problems.
>
> regards,        Zarko

Indeed, upgrade works. :-)

It's unfortunate that texlive does not offer incremental changes like
miktex does.

0
mathfeel (22)

text-text

MiKTex+Beamer
Hello I recently upgraded do MiKTeX 2.7 on a PC Windows XP with Adobe Reader 8.1.and the overlay feature of Beamer seems to be broken. Here is a minimal example: \documentclass{beamer} \usepackage{amsmath,amssymb,amsfonts} \usetheme{Madrid} \usecolortheme{lily} \begin{document} \begin{frame} \frametitle{A list} \pause Some text ... \begin{itemize}[<+->] \item one; \item two; \item three; \item four. \end{itemize} \end{frame} \begin{frame} \frametitle{Blabla} Some text here ... \begin{align*} N & = (d_nd_{n-1} \ldots d_1d_0)_b \\ \pause & = d_n b^n + d_{n-1} b^{n-1} + \cdots + d_1 b^1 + d_0 \end{align*} More text here ... \end{frame} \end{document} The first frame works OK but the \pause commands in the second frame do not produce thr desired effect. Before upgrading I had MiKTeX 2.5 and this example worked as expected. Any help will be appreciated. Heitor ...

Beamer and texlive
Hi all. I have a problem with the beamer-class When using the following code all text after the box is in blue. Some time ago this code was fine on another machine (using tetex). Therefore I assume that texlive is the reason. The scary thing is, when switching off the rounded-option, every thing is fine. For me its weird. Any help and any suggestion is welcome. Cheers Peter %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% \begin{document} \begin{frame} \setbeamercolor{boxcol}{fg=black,bg=blue!30} \begin{beamercolorbox}[rounded=true]{boxcol} Blue on blue text. \end{beamercolorbox} This text is also blue, if the ``rounded=true''-option is used. \end{frame} \end{document} On May 2, 5:02 pm, pe...@hoefner-online.de wrote: > Hi all. > > I have a problem with the beamer-class > > When using the following code all text after the box is in blue. > Some time ago this code was fine on another machine (using tetex). > Therefore I assume that > texlive is the reason. The scary thing is, when switching off the > rounded-option, every thing is fine. > > For me its weird. > Any help and any suggestion is welcome. > Cheers > Peter > > %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% > \begin{document} > \begin{frame} > \setbeamercolor{boxcol}{fg=black,bg=blue!30} > \begin{beamercolorbox}[rounded=true]{boxcol} > Blue on blue text. > \end{beamercolorbox} > > This text is also blue, if the ``rounded=true''-option is us...

text + text

setting TeX text variable depending on keyval-generated param? (low-level TeX question)
I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble getting the right behavior, which is: If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". If I \usepackage[scaled]{package}, same thing. And if I \usepackage[scaled=x.y], I want to set the variable to "s*[x.y]". (This is for font scaling, and I've used as my model the Helvetica scaled parameter.) The variable name (for the purposes of this conversation) is pnm@scaled. What I have that's not working correctly is: \expandafter\ifx\csname pmn@scaled\endcsname\relax \let\pmn@scaled\@empty \else \edef\pmn@scaled{s*[1.2]}% \fi I think what this says is "if pnm@scaled is not defined (case 1), leave it empty, otherwise set it to "s[1.2]". But the else clause is not working correctly, and I don't know how to differentiate between "defined by keyval but with no value" and "defined by keyval but with a value". Also I'm pretty sure I don't really know the difference between \let and \edef. Any help gratefully appreciated. Thanks. JDO john_owens@yahoo.com schrieb: > I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble > getting the right behavior, which is: > > If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a > variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". > ...

beamer and disappearing text
Hello. I have been scratching my head for many hours now over this one. This issue is actually causing me all kinds of problems, but I can shrink it down to a three-frame example... Basically, in this example, I set frames #1 and #3 to be exactly the same. BUT, frame #1 displays perfectly while frame #3 blanks out the text "In your practice, are computers or other forms of IT used for..." . The only frame between them is one that also works perfectly---3 uses of the definition environment. What is frame #2 doing to screw up frame #3? I include some code below which parallels what I explained above. Thank you. adam __ %FRAME #1 \begin{frame} \frametitle{Data} \framesubtitle{Variable Construction} \vspace{-20pt} \begin{description} \item[constructing the \alert{dependent} variable---\textbf{HIT adoption}] In your practice, are computers or other forms of IT used for... \begin{itemize} \item ...communicating with patients? \item ...researching treatment options? \item ...checking the contents of the formulary? \item ...issuing reminders? \item ...taking notes on patients? \item ...issuing prescriptions? \item ...sharing clinical information? \end{itemize} \end{description} \end{frame} %FRAME #2 \begin{frame} \frametitle{Hypotheses} %\framesubtitle{Hypotheses} \vspace{-20pt} \begin{definition} some text. \end{definitio...

Why is ctanify not in TeXLive or MikTeX?
Hi, I'm using the 'ctanify' script (http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ctanify) often to c= reate a ZIP and TDS ZIP file for the upload to CTAN. I "installed" (i.e. co= pied to the right path) it manually with no issues back then.=20 I just now saw that it isn't either in TeXLive nor in MikTeX. Because there= are a couple of other Perl script included in this distributions I like to= ask for the reasons not to include it. One reason might be that it uses a = lot of Perl modules. It is IMHO a good tool and I'm willing to provide patc= hes if required to make it suitable for inclusion. Best Regards, Martin Scharrer Martin Scharrer <martin.scharrer@gmail.com> writes: > I'm using the 'ctanify' script (http://www.ctan.org/pkg/ctanify) often > to create a ZIP and TDS ZIP file for the upload to CTAN. I "installed" > (i.e. copied to the right path) it manually with no issues back then. > > I just now saw that it isn't either in TeXLive nor in MikTeX. Because > there are a couple of other Perl script included in this distributions > I like to ask for the reasons not to include it. One reason might be > that it uses a lot of Perl modules. It is IMHO a good tool and I'm > willing to provide patches if required to make it suitable for > inclusion. executables (of any sort) tend not to appear in tex live except at the time of the yearly release. so there's an activation potential to be over...

Beamer: hyphenate text
Is there a way to get the beamer package to hyphenate text, in paticular in a block? Dieter Kilsch ...

Beamer right align text
Hi all, I have some text in a beamer slide and at the bottom i have link "Back" which i would like to placed at the right end of the slide. This is how i did it \begin{columns} \column{0.8\textwidth} \column{0.2\textwidth} \hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go Back}} \end{columns} Is there some sort of alignment option which obviates the need for columns? Many thanks Saptarshi On Jul 24, 11:50 am, sapsi <saptarshi.g...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > I have some text in a beamer slide and at the bottom i have link > "Back" which i would like to placed at the right end of the slide. > This is how i did it > > \begin{columns} > \column{0.8\textwidth} > \column{0.2\textwidth} > \hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go Back}} > \end{columns} > > Is there some sort of alignment option which obviates the need for > columns? > > Many thanks > Saptarshi Try either \hfill \hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go Back}} or \makebox[\linewidth][r]{\hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go Back}}} Werner > Try either > \hfill \hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go Back}} > or > \makebox[\linewidth][r]{\hyperlink{disc}{\beamergotobutton{Go > Back}}} > > Werner Both work excellently. Thanks Saptarshi ...

Surrounding text with text
I was wondering if it was possible to surround a text body with text like so: +--------------+ |ABCDEFGHIJKLM | |H N| |A Main Body O| |L Text goes P| |B here Q| |-=+_ZYXWVUTSR | | | | | | | | | +--------------+ This seems far-fetched, but just curious. I suppose that I could just move stuff around by hand in the GIMP later on, but there's probably a {better,more {extensible,clean}} way of doing it from (La)TeX. -FreeSmith ptjm@interlog.com (Patrick TJ McPhee) wrote in message news:<bffbhe$per$1@news.eusc.inter...

beamer: bare text is greyed out
I have a set of beamer slides, where mysteriously, some text that is written as just plain or bare text, outside of an itemize or other enclosing context appears greyed out on the slides. Environment: I'm using pdfeTeX, Version 3.141592-1.21a-2.2, with beamer 2005/10/23 cvs version 3.06 on debian linux/stable, from the tetex distribution An example is the slide at http://euclid.psych.yorku.ca/SCS/Gallery/Test/AARMS29-bad.jpg produced from the following, where the figure caption "Ideas behind ..." is greyed out. \begin{frame} \frametitle{HE plots: Visualizing \mat{H} and \mat{E} (co) variation} \begin{center} \includegraphics[width=.85\textwidth,clip]{fig/arcmanov1} \\ Ideas behind multivariate tests: (a) Data ellipses; (b) \H and \E matrices \end{center} \begin{itemize*} \item \mat{H} ellipse: data ellipse for fitted values, $\hat{\vec{y}}_{ij} = \bar{\vec{y}}_j$. \item \mat{E} ellipse: data ellipse of residuals, $\hat{\vec{y}}_{ij} - \bar{\vec{y}}_j$. \end{itemize*} \end{frame} There are many other examples where this occurs, even if I just have some plain text ("Here you can see:") before an itemized list, Here you can see: \begin{itemize} \item{First thing} \item{Second thing} \end{itemize} but it seems *not* to occur if a color is specified somewhere in the text. E.g., the text appears properly if I use \black{} \begin{center} \includegraphics[width=.85\textwidth,clip]{fig/arcmanov1} \\ \black{Ideas...

text 2 text

Type-written text to TeX?
Slightly OT, but I have several hundred pages of typewritten material already scanned in. (I just have a PDF file with one image per page.) There is a small amount of maths in it, but not much. Can anyone advise me of a good OCR program to use? I'd prefer a Linux program, but am not religious. I tried gocr, which was useless, and am presently trying clara, which looks as though it might work, although it seems to require several degrees in Computer Science to understand and use. Also, is there a program to abstract the images from the PDF file? I've written a little Java program to ...

Beamer: math characters in text
Hi, as scientist I often use Greek letters in a non-mathematical context, e.g., $\alphaup$-subunit (using the kp-fonts, but $\alpha$ gives the same problem). Then alpha is in math-color, rather than text-color. Of course one could change mathcolor, but that would also affect the display of math proper. It would also not work in other contexts, say, in \frametile. Any suggestions? Thanks Engelbert Am Samstag, den 13.08.2011, 09:05 -0400 schrieb Dr Engelbert Buxbaum:=20 > Hi, >=20 > as scientist I often use Greek letters in a non-mathematical context,=20 > e.g., $\alphaup$-subunit (using the kp-fonts, but $\alpha$ gives the=20 > same problem). Then alpha is in math-color, rather than text-color.=20 >=20 > Of course one could change mathcolor, but that would also affect the=20 > display of math proper. It would also not work in other contexts, say,= =20 > in \frametile. >=20 > Any suggestions? >=20 > Thanks >=20 > Engelbert Search for "textalpha" plus "LaTeX" http://de.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX-Kompendium:_Sonderzeichen: Im Herbst 2010 ist das Paket textgreek auf CTAN erschienen. Es stellt im normalen Text \textalpha sowie alle anderen Griechischen Zeichen bereit (auch Gro=C3=9Fbuchstaben, \textPi), wechseln in den Mathemodus ist nicht notwendig. I did not test that. Bernhard On 2011-08-13, Dr Engelbert Buxbaum wrote: > as scientist I often use Greek letters in a non-mathematical context, > ...

Different output with TeXLive and MikTeX
Hi all, In the es-tex list (Spanish TeX list) we are maintaining a discussion about an interesting problem. The following file: ================= \documentclass{report} \begin{document} Bad: \[ \sqrt{\frac{l}{1-\sin^2\theta}}\neq \sqrt{\frac{l}{1-\cos^2\theta}} \] \large Good: \[ \sqrt{\frac{l}{1-\sin^2\theta}}\neq \sqrt{\frac{l}{1-\cos^2\theta}} \] \end{document} ================= outputs a larger radical in the left part of the first formula if using TeXLive 2007, while with MikTeX 2.6 the radicals in the left and right parts have the same size (as one could expect). Below are the logs (the log for TeXLive is for Linux, but in fact I'm getting the same output in XP). Any ideas about what's happening? Javier ----------------------------- http://www.texytipografia.com ----------------------------- LOG de MIKTEX ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is pdfTeX, Version 3.141592-1.40.3 (MiKTeX 2.6) (preloaded format=pdflatex 2007.4.25) 3 MAY 2007 13:05 entering extended mode **D:/misdocs/LaTeX1.tex (D:\misdocs\LaTeX1.tex LaTeX2e <2005/12/01> Babel <v3.8g> and hyphenation patterns for english, dumylang, nohyphenation, ge rman, ngerman, spanish, french, loaded. ("C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.6\tex\latex\base\report.cls" Document Class: report 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class ("C:\Archivos de programa\MiKTeX 2.6\tex\latex\base\size10.clo" File: siz...

beamer text margin in notes
Bonjour, I use notes in beamer to have personal notes on slides but the default text width on the note slides is too large: part of words does not appear on the right. Is there a way to re-define the default text width for the notes? Thank you. Fran=E7ois Patte ...

Encryption from text to text...
I am looking for an encryption algorithm that converts plain texts into another form, one character to another...What are the nice and simple algorithms out there? Thanks. In article <418f03f8@news.starhub.net.sg>, Kelvin <thefatcat28@hotmail.com> wrote: > I am looking for an encryption algorithm that converts plain texts into > another > form, one character to another...What are the nice and simple algorithms out > there? > > Thanks. You can look on CPAN (<http://search.cpan.org>) for various Crypt:: modules. FYI: this newsgroup is defunct. Try comp.lang.perl.misc in the future. On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 13:35:46 +0800, Kelvin wrote: > I am looking for an encryption algorithm that converts plain texts into > another > form, one character to another...What are the nice and simple algorithms out > there? > > Thanks. I'm not sure how secure you need it to be, you could use the rot13 method. Used in newsgroups... It changes every letter to the letter 13 places ahead of it. The nice thing about it though is that you use the same method of to decode, (there's 26 letters). Not secure, but nice easy and simple.mine not sure how sercure you need it to be, you could use the rot13 method. Used in newsgroups... It changes every letter to the letter 13 places ahead of it. The nice thing about it though is that you use the same method of to decoed, (theres 26 letters). Not sercure, but nice easy and simple. -- Andre...

TexLive & MikTeX Coexisting
Can TexLive and MiKTeX coexist on the same machine? A couple of years ago I tried installing TexLive on a system which had MiKTeX installed on it already. TexLive refused to install, telling me that another TeX system was present. Any ideas? Am Tue, 12 May 2009 14:09:58 +0100 schrieb Mehrdad Ghassempoory: > Can TexLive and MiKTeX coexist on the same machine? > A couple of years ago I tried installing TexLive > on a system which had MiKTeX installed on it already. > TexLive refused to install, telling me that another > TeX system was present. > > Any ideas? I think the only problematic point is the path to the binaries (both use the same name for a lot of applications). If you want to use both systems you will have to reset the PATH variable everytime you switch. -- Ulrike Fischer On Tue, 12 May 2009 15:19:58 +0200, Ulrike Fischer <news3@nililand.de> wrote: >Am Tue, 12 May 2009 14:09:58 +0100 schrieb Mehrdad Ghassempoory: > >> Can TexLive and MiKTeX coexist on the same machine? >> A couple of years ago I tried installing TexLive >> on a system which had MiKTeX installed on it already. >> TexLive refused to install, telling me that another >> TeX system was present. >> >> Any ideas? > >I think the only problematic point is the path to the binaries (both >use the same name for a lot of applications). If you want to use >both systems you will have to reset the PATH variable everytim...

Strike out a text in beamer in overlay
I was wondering whether it would be possible to strike out a text in beamer in overlay. An example is shown here. \begin{itemize} \item I \item We\pause \item They \item You\pause \end{itemize} Now, the last two items are shown in normal font, and then at next mouse click, they get struck out. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Regards. MMasroorAli schrieb: > I was wondering whether it would be possible to strike out a text > in beamer in overlay. > > An example is shown here. > > \begin{itemize} > \item I > \item We\pause > \item They > \item You\pause > \end{itemize} > > Now, the last two items are shown in normal font, and then at next > mouse click, they get struck out. > > Any suggestion will be appreciated. > > Regards. > Have a look at soul.sty, you may find an example on my homepage: <http://www.uweziegenhagen.de/latex/templates.php?latex=1> Uwe On Oct 25, 10:24 pm, Uwe Ziegenhagen <newsgr...@ziegenhagen.info> wrote: > MMasroorAli schrieb: > > > > > I was wondering whether it would be possible to strike out a text > > in beamer in overlay. > > > An example is shown here. > > > \begin{itemize} > > \item I > > \item We\pause > > \item They > > \item You\pause > > \end{itemize} > > > Now, the last two items are shown in normal font, and then at next > > mouse click, they get struck out. > > >...

Converting pain text to TeX
Hi, I am trying to convert a plain text file to TeX format. For this I wrote a awk script to convert double quotes to the correct type in TeX, as in #!/usr/bin/awk -f # DQ2TQ : Converts double qoutes in plaint text file to TeX format # USAGE # dq2tq filename > newfilename BEGIN { count = 0 } /"/ { for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) {if (count % 2 == 0) {sub(/"/,"``",$i);count++} else {sub(/"/,"''",$i);count++}} } { print } However this does not seem to work right. Given the following input : " " " " &...

Why does $TEXT() not return text?
I am looking at a file I have created named TMGUSRI2.m This is with GT.M 6.2-002A Here is a stat of the .m file and the .o file kdt0p@poweredge:/opt/worldvista/EHR/p$ stat TMGUSRI2.m File: `TMGUSRI2.m' Size: 19171 Blocks: 40 IO Block: 4096 regular file Device: 821h/2081d Inode: 705008 Links: 1 Access: (0744/-rwxr--r--) Uid: ( 1000/ kdt0p) Gid: ( 1000/ kdt0p) Access: 2015-08-10 20:50:51.000000000 -0400 Modify: 2015-06-23 20:23:12.000000000 -0400 Change: 2015-06-23 20:23:11.000000000 -0400 Birth: - kdt0p@poweredge:/opt/worldvista/EH...

Pages

Styling (sub)item text in Beamer
Hi, I noticed a while ago that Beamer provides template and color customisation styles for itemize environments, including nested itemize. It would be very useful to be able to make the top level items bolder than their subsidiaries, so this initially looked like exactly what I need. However, the customisation only seems to apply to the bullet point rather than the text that follows it: \setbeamercolor{itemize subitem}{fg=red!80!white} \setbeamertemplate{itemize subitem}[triangle] Is there a similar mechanism for customising the (sub)item text? I couldn't find anything in the manual or by searching the Web/this group. Thanks! Andy On Jul 10, 8:01=A0pm, Andy Buckley <a...@insectnation.org> wrote: > Hi, > > I noticed a while ago that Beamer provides template and color > customisation styles for itemize environments, including nested > itemize. It would be very useful to be able to make the top level > items bolder than their subsidiaries, so this initially looked like > exactly what I need. However, the customisation only seems to apply to > the bullet point rather than the text that follows it: > > \setbeamercolor{itemize subitem}{fg=3Dred!80!white} > \setbeamertemplate{itemize subitem}[triangle] > > Is there a similar mechanism for customising the (sub)item text? I > couldn't find anything in the manual or by searching the Web/this > group. Thanks! > You could try modifying the 'itemize/enumerate body'...

Web resources about - beamer in miktex and texlive - comp.text.tex

Unanswered 'latex' Questions - Stack Overflow
Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers On Windows, how could I instruct R to call TeXlive instead of MikTeX?I've got R set up on my ...

NoTex.ch - An online text editor for reStructuredText, Markdown, LaTex and more!
... language and converts them to LaTex, PDF or HTML. The PDF files are of high publication quality and are produced via Sphinx with the Texlive ...

Stack Exchange TeX Blog
»A new English user manual with the same structure and completelytranslated content of the German user manual is provided. There arestill several ...

cygwin archive date index for April, 2005
cygwin archive date index for April, 2005 This is the mail archive of the cygwin mailing list for the Cygwin project . Indexes: [Date Index] ...

GitHub - kjhealy/workflow-paper: The .md source for "The Plain Person's Guide to Plain Text Social Science" ...
... .md source for "The Plain Person's Guide to Plain Text Social Science". To exactly reproduce the PDF you will need current versions of R, TexLive, ...

#!/bin/sh # Download alljoyn source # For now assume that it was installed a - Pastebin.com
#!/bin/sh# Download alljoyn source# For now assume that it was installed as ~/Projects/winAlljoyn# Install dependenciessudo apt-get updatesudo ...

Newest 'xorg' Questions - Super User
I want to install TexLive on a headless machine running Debian Wheezy (X11 is not installed). However, when I run apt-get it wants to pull in ...

archlinux.de - Paket-Suche
Arch Linux Start Pakete Forum Wiki AUR Download Spenden Paket-Suche Repositorium Architektur Gruppe Schlüsselwörter core extra testing community ...