Bounding Box

What do I need to do to correct this observation:

!Latex Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in XXX.eps (no BoundingBox)
The graphic size is 150px. X 100px.

Thanks

Bernard

Bernard Murphy <ber_murphy@eircom.net> wrote:
> What do I need to do to correct this observation:
>
> !Latex Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in XXX.eps (no BoundingBox)
> The graphic size is 150px. X 100px.

For a quick fix you could just put a line

%%BoundingBox: 0 0 <x> <y>

at the beginning of your file, where <x> and <y> stand for the
desired width and height respectively (unless I mioxed it up).

There are also tools like ps2epsi that can do this for you
and will probably generate cleaner Postscriptr.

In general you should reconsider the way you have been generating
encapsulated postscript so far, because whatever you use does not
seem to do it right.

Marc
0
sa796ol (88)

bounding box/bounding box intersection.
Hi guys, thanks so much for your recent help with my collision detection problems. I just have one more thing then I think I've got all I need to start coding it up. I have two Axis Aligned Bounding Boxes. One is stationary. One is moving (the reason for this is that it simplifies things - 2 boxes moving relative to each other can be considered as one stationary and the other moving) I have 2 questions, but 2 is more important cos it assumes you know the answer to 1) Now I have a "velocity vector" for the moving box (i.e it moves in a certain direction ...

Show Text box on Top of another Text Box
Hi, I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are m= et it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top of= it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) an= d have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the condit= ional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. How do I do that? Thanks, Barry On Apr 1, 11:18=A0am, Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wri...@witstoronto.ca> wrote: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain conditions are= met it display either Green or Red. I want to put another text box on top = of it (this text box is smaller than the "conditional formating" text box) = and have the the text in this text box displayed. Basically I want the cond= itional text box to form a colour border around the displayed text. > > How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Barry Why not overlay the textbox and set Visible =3D False. Then when true change to Visible =3D True. Barry Edmund Wright <barry.edmund.wright@witstoronto.ca> wrote in news:21224033.2400.1333297115162.JavaMail.geo-discussion-forums@vbbdy 9: > Hi, > > I have a text box with conditional formating so if certain > conditions are met it display either Green or Red. I want to put > another text box on top of it (this text box is smaller than the > "conditional formating" text box) and hav...

text bounding box size
hi, I know this has been asked before, but I haven't seen any response. Has anyone found an easy way to get the bounding box size (height, width) of a Text expression for a given DisplayFunction? Or for that matter, the size of any Graphics object being displayed? I've tried a few things, but this is way too difficult, and there aren't even any kludgy workarounds. For instance, to get text height, I tried to pull the FontSize->x out of any Text expression. This is ok, but of course, doesn't work if no FontSize is specified. As for reading the defau...

Clearing a Bound Text Box
I have a form that has various text boxes, and they are all bound to a database table containning employee information. Right now when I launch the form all the text boxes appear with data from the first record in my database table, I want it to appear blank when the form is started. Does anyone know how I can go about doing this. Thanks in Advance. -Bobbak Open your form in design view. Open properties, go to the Data tab and set the Data Entry property to Yes. -- PC Datasheet A Resource for Access, Excel and Word Applications resource@pcdatashee...

Bounding box for text line #3
Sir, How to put a bounding box in matlab for the each line of text image Regs, Sanjay ...

Bounding box for text line #4
Sir, How to put a bounding box for the each line of text image Regs, Sanjay ...

Displaying text in a text box depending on selection made in list box on same form
Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the same form to display the description of that product. right now I can get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. here is the code: Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() txtProductDescription.SetFocus txtProductDescription.Text = LstContactProducts.Column(2,txtProductDescription) End Sub Thanks in advance Colin Colin, why don't you create the combobox, with from a table or query with all the information you need and use cboComboboxname.column(0), cboComboboxname.colum(1) etc etc...to populate the fields you want? HTH Michael "Colin Ward" <cward002@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:2a660c80.0308010710.26b3257@posting.google.com... > Hi I have an unbound text box on a form from which the user can choose > a product. When the user chooses a product, I want the text box on the > same form to display the description of that product. right now I can > get it to display the row number of the product that corresponds to > what the user clicked but not the value of the Product Description > which is what I want. The fields in the tables are both text. > > here is the code: > > Private Sub LstContactProducts_AfterUpdate() > txtP...

Bounding box for text line #2
Sir, How to put bounding box for each line which contain characters of page Regs, Kavitha ...

Bounding box excluding label/text
Hi Everyone, As we all know, the bounding box of a layout cell includes all the objects, including label/text. I would like to know how to get a bounding box of a layout cell EXCLUDING label/text. Thanks for your help! Chicken Wing I assume you mean how to get the BBox in SKILL?! dbComputeBBoxNoNLP( d_cellViewId ) => l_bBox / nil Computes the given cellview's bounding box, but excludes all the bounding boxes of the nlp labels in the given cellview itself and its reference cellviews. Bernd New User ^_^ wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > As we all know, the bounding box of a la...

bound text boxes populated by a command button
I have a form with 3 BOUND text boxes. box1 box2 box3 I want to have a comand button that populates those boxes when clicked. The values are to be looked up via a corresponding product#. I.E. Product1 box1 Product2 box2 Product3 box3 So to find the value for each, there would be an SQL statement. I.E. Use Product1 value to look up the value that is put in box1.....etc, etc.... I think this will work, but am not quite sure how the code would go.... Any help would be appreciated. Doug If this is a one-off kind of deal, I would look at the DLOOKUP function in help. This is a ve...

Highlighy text in Text Box
Using an InputBox, there is the option to *suggest* text (Default). It appears highlighted and can be accepted or replaced by the user. I am attempting to create my own input form which has one Text Box, one command button (cmdAccept ) and a simple label to tell the user to make an entry. What I cannot do is to mimic that suggested default input string. Can someone show me how to do it? The following code is from a test program with two forms. '#### this is on FrmMain Private Sub Option1_Click() ' Other Event selected - 14 character maximum With FrmBGOther ...

How do I change the font on a single bound text box?
I have a continuous form tied to a query. Upon a certain criterion being met, I want to turn the font in a single field on a single row the color red. I found forecolor and was able to turn the box red, but the main problem is is that the entire column turns that color. I only want the one single row and then only the specific field to turn red. I don't want them all red! Thanks for any help (Access xp 2002). "jm" <john_20_28_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:c67e4bdd.0310100518.5ae4c6f9@posting.google.com... > I have a continuous form tied to a query. Upon a ...

Unwanted bounding box prevents me from typing text
I use Photoshop CS2 In order to print labels for CDs, I created a template file which is tailored to the size of the label stock I use. I also created a work path that matches the outer circle of the CD and the inner circle of the hole. Then I activate the work path so that I can type in any label data in the appropriate places. Recently, I have sometimes found that when I choose the Text tool and click it on the surface of the label image, a bounding box appears around the outer circle. In the Paths palette, a new entry appears marked "Layer 2 Type Path" and I am unable to ty...

using TeX characters in a GUI text box
I am trying to use a TeX character such as the Greek letter mu in a GUI textbox, but I cannot get this to work. If I try to set the 'string' property for the GUI object using '\mu' this just displays '\mu'. Is there a way I can use the 'text' command as you would for a figure to put Greek letters into GUI objects? "Sean Larkin" <slarkin71278@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message <gk37he$t7$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > Is there a way I can put Greek letters into GUI objects? I don't know for sure, but you might be able to do this using ...

Bound text box to currency field no decimals appearing
Hello, I've got several textboxes on my form bound to Currency fields in an Access database, set to 2 decimal places in the database design. The fields, if whole number with no cents, don't display .00 Any way in VB to force it, or is that done in Access? ---Atreju--- "Atreju" <someone@who.hates.junkmail> wrote in message news:fbe8u0ltqngitkjqjeshihpt973rsp9vea@4ax.com... > I've got several textboxes on my form bound to Currency fields in an > Access database, set to 2 decimal places in the database design. > > The fields, if whole number with n...

Re: How can labview update the string control (text-edit box) after we have pressed the carriage return key on the keyboard during text-editing within that box?
Hello Alberto, &nbsp; I have trouble to edit an exited text file and save it after the content changed. Can you please&nbsp;help me out? &nbsp; Thanks, Jason&nbsp; ...

How to get text in text box to wrap?
The variable {job-name} in this code snippet does NOT wrap, resulting in the text running off the page. How would I get job-name to word wrap? pageWidth 36 mul % x = pageWidth * 1/2 * 72 pageHeight 36 mul % y = pageHeight * 1/2 * 72 pageHeight 2 mul add % y += 1 line 2 copy % Copy X & Y moveto (Title: ) RIGHT moveto ({job-name}) show This postscript file is from the CUPS printing application on a Linux system. Here is the complete file: FILE: /usr/share/cups/banners/standard %!PS-Adobe-3.0 %%BoundingBox: 0 0 612 792 %%Pages: 1 %%LanguageLevel: 1 %%DocumentData: Clean7Bit %%DocumentSuppliedResources: procset bannerprint/1.0 %%DocumentNeededResources: font Helvetica Helvetica-Bold Times-Roman %%Creator: Michael Sweet, Easy Software Products %%CreationDate: May 10, 2000 %%Title: Test Page %%EndComments %%BeginProlog %%BeginResource procset bannerprint 1.1 0 % % PostScript banner page for the Common UNIX Printing System ("CUPS"). % % Copyright 1993-2005 Easy Software Products % % These coded instructions, statements, and computer programs are the % property of Easy Software Products and are protected by Federal % copyright law. Distribution and use rights are outlined in the file % "LICENSE.txt" which should have been included with this file. If this % file is missing or damaged please contact Easy Software Products % at: % % Attn: CUPS Licensing Information % Easy Software Products % 44141 Airport View Drive...

Highlight text and Text Box Control
C5.0b PE legacy Hello! I have one invoice application with the text area for variable customer announcement. It is now filled and printed using the standard Arial characters. Is there any easy and cheap method to highlight these messages? (Compare "Word text") TIA Riku Maki ...

Text box linked to combo box
Good day, I am new to Access and need a question answered please. I have a form based on a table (tblQualityEmployees), for some of the fields it looks up a value in another table (tblGroups). The tblQualityEmployees consists of the following: EmployeeID FirstName LastName Group1 Group2 Group3 Group4 Group5 The tblGroups consists of the following: GroupID Groups Description What i want to do is, in the form have text box that displays the Group description next to each group. I tried making the "Control Source" field Group1 combo. This brings in the relevant ID number which is...

Different text styles in the same text box
I am developing a bibliographic database. I am creating a report with bibliographic references like this: - Joyce, Ulysses, London, Penguin Press, 2002. The last string has been obtained by an expression like this: [author] & [text] & [city] & [publisher] & [date] Now there's a problem. I'd like to get different styles for the different fields (ex: italics for the author, underlined for the book title, etc). Is it possible? Thanks in advance Davide If I'm not mistaken there is a rich-text control that comes with VB that would allow you to do this, but I don't t...

Remove extraneous text in a text box
I get text in a text box that looks like this: Hello On computer COMPNAME the following happened: New File: C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\FileName.xls 7/25/2011 1:25:10 PM How do I remove everything except the folder path and file name? It's too much for me. C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\ = Foldername FileName.xls = Filename Bjarne "musicloverlch" skrev i meddelelsen news:3b273dd8-e1c7-43e9-84dc-2b9aee46ded6@e40g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... I get text in a text box that looks like this: Hello On computer COMPNAME the following happened: New File: C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\FileName.xls 7/25/2011 1:25:10 PM How do I remove everything except the folder path and file name? It's too much for me. The text must come from some VBA coding... Checkout VBA module for the form where the text box belongs, and search for the text... Correct the VBA code to what u need...(Folder and FileName) Bjarne "bsn" skrev i meddelelsen news:4e2dfb3d$0$56791$edfadb0f@dtext02.news.tele.dk... C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\ = Foldername FileName.xls = Filename Bjarne "musicloverlch" skrev i meddelelsen news:3b273dd8-e1c7-43e9-84dc-2b9aee46ded6@e40g2000yqn.googlegroups.com... I get text in a text box that looks like this: Hello On computer COMPNAME the following happened: New File: C:\Folder1\Folder2\LockBox\Usr\ClientName\FileName.xls 7/25/2011 1:25:10 PM How do I remove everything excep...

Combo box fills text box
Hello again, I have a form that fills a text box with data according to the selection in the combo box. Two questions please: 1) The combo box does not have a control source so when opening the form, the combo box is empty but the text box already contains the first record. What do I need to do to either have both the combo box and text box empty on open or have both contain the first record on open. (If it takes VBA code, please point me in the right direction as I have not worked with it since '99). 2) I'm getting a runtime error 3077 on one of the records. I checked it to see i...

Box of text with width of another text
Hi, how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of another? For example, is there a command like \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? Best regars, Paul Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \usepackage{calc} \makebox[\widthof{$T$}]{$T_a$} Ciao Enrico Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \llap{$T_a$}\phantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. Paul Kaletta <paulkaletta@googlemail.com> writes: > Hi, > > how can I make a box that contains one string, but has the width of > another? > > For example, is there a command like > > \widthoffirstboxbox{$T$}{$T_a$} > > which creates a box which contains $T_a$ but has the width of $T$? \rlap{$T_a$}\hphantom{$T$} -- Change “LookInSig” to “tcalveu” to answer by mail. ...

Deselecting text in input text box
I have a text input box and I don't want the text to be selected either when the user tabs to the item or if the user clicks on it. Now the function below which I found from 2002 in the archive works fine for IE 6 but it works in neither Netscape 7 nor Firefox 1.0. I'm hoping some of you might have an alternative suggestion or insight for Netscape and Firefox. Code that works in IE6: function clearSelection () { if (document.selection) document.selection.empty(); else if (window.getSelection) window.getSelection().removeAllRanges(); } <input type="text" name=...

Web resources about - Bounding Box - comp.text.tex

Minimum bounding box algorithms - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In computational geometry , the smallest enclosing box problem is that of finding the oriented minimum bounding box enclosing a set of points. ...

MIT Researchers Implement Algorithm For Bounding in Robotic Cheetah (VIDEO)
MIT researchers have created an algorithm for bounding that they've successfully implemented in a robotic cheetah, a four-legged assemblage of ...

Happy Bounding Dog
Submitted by: Unknown Tagged: cute , bounding , happy , dog Share on Facebook

HTC profits leaping and bounding up, Peter Chou promises tablet and production expansion
HTC's fourth quarter of 2010 has gone exactly the same way as the first three: the company reports a 160 percent rise in profits (to

Bounding Toward Your Face This July: Katy Perry’s Boobs, in 3D
Folks who enjoy experiencing Katy Perry on screens of various sizes, in fields of various dimensions are in for a treat this summer: she's coming ...

Force Sketch to update bounding boxes for repositioned layers · Issue #84 · matt-curtis/Fluid-for-Sketch ...
Fluid-for-Sketch - [Sketch Plugin] Sketch-flavored Auto Layout-like Constraints

Bounding Baby Goats Try To Get Cat's Attention, But Kitty Ain't Having It
You can't impress everybody especially not Moo, the barn cat. A video uploaded to YouTube features 1-week-old goat kids Lady Bug and Princess ...

Shut it down. This sofa-bounding tiger cub is the best thing you'll see today.
This one pretty much does what it says on the tin, people. It's a tiger cub, leaping around clumsily from couch to couch and eliciting chase-me-chase-me ...

Over the Bounding Pond
A. "Your writer can rest assured: Stuart Little and other model boat enthusiasts can indeed sail their own model boats on the Conservatory Water," ...

Over the Bounding Pond
Q. Recently I passed the Central Park boat pond and noticed that all the model sailboats were guided by control boxes operated by youngsters ...