changing the height of a single page

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

I want to chnage the tile of the height page of my document while
keeping the height of the other pages static. Please can someone
advise me on how I can change the height of a single page.

Thanks

0
Reply monika.solanki (7) 7/12/2007 9:36:12 AM

See related articles to this posting

monika.solanki@gmail.com wrote:
> I want to chnage the tile of the height page of my document while
> keeping the height of the other pages static. Please can someone
> advise me on how I can change the height of a single page.
>
> Thanks

at the beginning of the page

\vspace*{-1cm}        % lifts everything 1cm up into the header area
\enlargethispage{1cm} % extends the length of the page 1cm down into the footer area

--

/daleif (remove RTFSIGNATURE from email address)

LaTeX FAQ:      http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq
LaTeX book:     http://www.imf.au.dk/system/latex/bog/    (in Danish)
Remember to post minimal examples, see URL below
http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=minxampl
http://www.minimalbeispiel.de/mini-en.html
0
Reply daleif2 (2647) 7/12/2007 9:40:54 AM
comp.text.tex 36125 articles. 68 followers. Post

  • submit to reddit
  • Email
  • Follow

Change Page Size On Single Page
Is it possible to change the page dimensions for a single page? For example, I want to place an extremely large pstricks graphic...and 'letter' paper is way too small. I'd like to have a square page of 15x15in. Thanks. "Tom Jones" <thomasjones@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:fhomcd$t19$1@skeeter.ucdavis.edu... > Is it possible to change the page dimensions for a single page? > > For example, I want to place an extremely large pstricks graphic...and > 'letter' paper is way too small. I'd like to have a square page of > 15x15in. ...

changing the margins of a single page in document
I am using a journal style file and would like to change the margins of one page such that my sideways table would fit. Each page has a running title and footnote. I have tried several ways, and have failed. Thanks. Vumani Vumani Dlamini wrote: > I am using a journal style file and would like to change the margins > of one page such that my sideways table would fit. Each page has a > running title and footnote. I have tried several ways, and have > failed. Vumani, Assuming you are preparing a document for submission to this journal, you are probably not supposed to change th...

Subreport Height not Grow/Shrink when change Page
Hello, I have a calendar report which uses 30 copies of a sub-report to build each day. Working just fine except: Let's say January 16th, there are 2 items to be listed for that date and the sub-report grows to a height of 0.5". I hit Next Page, go to February. There are now 4 items that need to be listed in that box. But instead of growing to accomodate these 4 items, the box stays at the 0.5" from January, and thus cuts off the February data. The subreport hieghts are being set on Page #1, and will not grow or shrink to adjust to the page 2 data. Any ideas on how to force ...

change style.height stops loading of page in IE
Hi, I have a little Flash app that needs to change the size of its height once it loads. It works in Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer but I have come across an issue I need help with. Once the size changes in IE, it won't load the rest of the page (if the page hasnt' finished loading all the content). Has anyone else come across this issue? Any ideas of a workaround I could use? Thanks! Kris You can see it here: http://www.krisrange.com/port_test.php here is the code I am using the change the height: document.getElementById('flash_portfolio').style.height = newH+"...

temporarily changing page height in landscape mode (for a long table)
I'm using lscape and longtable to display rather wide and very long tables that over many pages. I would like to reduce the portrait side margins, ie the landscape top and bottom margins, so that my multi-page table takes up fewer pages. The package adjustwidth package changes the *other* margin, ie it could allow a wider table when the table is in landscape. Does anyone have an idea for how to do this for the landscape table height? I just want the expanded margins on designated pages (e.g. with a landscape longtable, or even just for the entire Appendix). Thanks!! table fiend Chris...

Splitting 2 pages/page landscape postscript file into two single page portrait pages
Hi, I am a newbie. I have a book.ps file which has all the pages, having two facing pages per portrait page like this: +---------------+--------------+ | | | | | | +---------------+--------------+ I want to split the two pages. I dont want to scan the pages and then make bulky images out of compact pdf file. The file was generated from a dvi and latex that are no longer available. The author has died. The ps was made to save the number of printed pages in an era before pdf. So there are two problems: (1) split the ps into single p...

Is there an easy way to put two single pdf pages side by side in a single pdf page?
I have a number of pairs of pdf pages. The pdf pages in each pair are of the same height or same width. I want to combine them into a single pdf file side by side (without spacing in between) (left-right if they are of the same height, and top-bottom if they are of the same width). I could includegraphics in latex to have two pdf pages in a single pdf pages. But the adjustment of the page margin and final pdf page size may not be straightforward. Could you please let me know what is the easiest way to put two pdf pages in side by side in a single page? Le 11/04/2010 22:00, Peng Y...

Web-page that *BOTH* changes current page + displays a Pop-up page from JavaScript
I'm having trouble accomplishing the subject task in an HTML JavaScript. When I initially spec'd the function, I envisioned JavaScript source with the following flow: 1) Create pop-up window via popupWindow = window.open(...) 2) Change current page via window.location.replace(URL) 3) Change focus to put pop-up window back on top via popupWindow.focus () I did not anticipate that my JavaScript would terminate upon the completion of the method in #2 above. As a result, I have created a pop-down window, hidden behind the new page. Is there a methodology I can use to accomplish the ...