Combining Math Fonts with Text Fonts

Dear all,

I have two questions.

1) Are there any solid guidelines about what properties a math font
should have if you want
tp combine it with a given text font? I am aware of Stephan Hartke's
``A Survey of Free
Math Fonts for TeX and LaTeX'' but this ``just'' lists some nice
combinations; it doesn't list
the guidelines.

I'd be much obliged if anybody could provide me with some pointers.

2) I am thinking of buying a font licence for FF Nexus, but I need
some advice for a good
accompanying math font. Unfortunately, the licence is pretty
expensive: it would be a pitty
to buy it and then find that there's no nice accompanying math font.

One of the main reasons why I'd like to use FF Nexus is because it has
a serif, a sans
serif, a slab serif, and a typewriter typeface which go very well
together. I'm thinking of
using the serif for the main text, the sans serif for captions, the
slab serif for section
titles, and the typewriter for identifiers. (You may find more
information about FF Nexus
on http://www.martinmajoor.com/4_nexus.html.)

Again, I'd be much obliged for suggestions. It would be nice if you
could let me know why
you think a particular suggestion is nice. Of course, ideally the math
font should be free.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Marc van Dongen
0
dongen (455)

Le 06/06/2011 06:58, Marc van Dongen a �crit :
> Dear all,
>

> I have two questions.
>
> 1) Are there any solid guidelines about what properties a math font
> should have if you want
> tp combine it with a given text font? I am aware of Stephan Hartke's
> ``A Survey of Free
> Math Fonts for TeX and LaTeX'' but this ``just'' lists some nice
> combinations; it doesn't list
> the guidelines.
>
> I'd be much obliged if anybody could provide me with some pointers.
>
> 2) I am thinking of buying a font licence for FF Nexus, but I need
> some advice for a good
> accompanying math font. Unfortunately, the licence is pretty
> expensive: it would be a pitty
> to buy it and then find that there's no nice accompanying math font.
>
> One of the main reasons why I'd like to use FF Nexus is because it has
> a serif, a sans
> serif, a slab serif, and a typewriter typeface which go very well
> together. I'm thinking of
> using the serif for the main text, the sans serif for captions, the
> slab serif for section
> titles, and the typewriter for identifiers. (You may find more
> information about FF Nexus
> on http://www.martinmajoor.com/4_nexus.html.)
>
> Again, I'd be much obliged for suggestions. It would be nice if you
> could let me know why
> you think a particular suggestion is nice. Of course, ideally the math
> font should be free.

My opinion is that a math font should be aesthetically compatible with
the text font, just like when you're mixing a serif and a sans. That's
the only guideline I'd follow, although it's so obvious or trivial that
perhaps it won't help you much :)

Anyway perhaps these will help:
- http://tug.org/TUGboat/tb31-1/tb97dhawan.pdf (a recent paper
discussing the matter)
- http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/mathastext (a package to use text font as math
font; this might be the ultimate solution if your text is light on
maths; otherwise an awful failure is likely)

Paul
0
zappathustra (255)
6/6/2011 6:20:05 AM
Am 06.06.2011 06:58, schrieb Marc van Dongen:

> Again, I'd be much obliged for suggestions. It would be nice if you
> could let me know why
> you think a particular suggestion is nice. Of course, ideally the math
> font should be free.

http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/latex6.pdf is demo file with Nexus
and Lucida New Math. Compiled with pdflatex

Herbert
On Jun 6, 9:11=A0am, Herbert Voss <Herbert.V...@fu-berlin.de.be> wrote:

> http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/latex6.pdfis demo file with Nexus
> and Lucida New Math. Compiled with pdflatex

hi Herbert,

Thanks. That's very useful. The file being in a directory with your
name on it, I suspect you created it. Would you be able to produce a
similar kind of document with some inline math?

Regards,

Marc
0
dongen (455)
6/6/2011 8:30:22 AM
On Jun 6, 7:20=A0am, zappathustra <zappathus...@free.fr> wrote:

> [ What math font to choose ]

> My opinion is that a math font should be aesthetically compatible with
> the text font, just like when you're mixing a serif and a sans. That's
> the only guideline I'd follow, although it's so obvious or trivial that
> perhaps it won't help you much :)

Thanks. It looks obvious, but aesthetics change from country to
country. For examle, yu may want upright or slanted math.

> Anyway perhaps these will help:
> -http://tug.org/TUGboat/tb31-1/tb97dhawan.pdf(a recent paper
> discussing the matter)

Thanks. I don't think I have seen it.

> -http://tug.ctan.org/pkg/mathastext(a package to use text font as math
> font; this might be the ultimate solution if your text is light on
> maths; otherwise an awful failure is likely)

Thanks. I knew about the package and actually had a look at the
documentation
yesterday. I'm a bit worried about the aesthetics because the package
author,
Jean-Francois Bunol, warns that the result may look bad. Also I'd
still need greek
because FF Nexus (the font I'm thinking of using for the main text)
doesn't have a
full set of greek glyphs.

Anyway, your suggestion of using mathastext raises a question about
aesthetics.
For example, the sans serif version of the font goes well with the
serif version. But
can this become too much if there's a lot of math? (I've no idea of
how to determine
this in advance. It's something which, in my opinion, you have to try.
Unfortunately,
trying is a bit risky given the price of the font.)

Regards,

Marc
0
dongen (455)
6/6/2011 8:40:57 AM
Am 06.06.2011 10:30, schrieb Marc van Dongen:
> On Jun 6, 9:11 am, Herbert Voss<Herbert.V...@fu-berlin.de.be>  wrote:
>
>> http://archiv.dante.de/~herbert/latex6.pdfis demo file with Nexus
>> and Lucida New Math. Compiled with pdflatex
>
> hi Herbert,
>

> Thanks. That's very useful. The file being in a directory with your
> name on it, I suspect you created it. Would you be able to produce a
> similar kind of document with some inline math?

I replaced the latex6.pdf

Herbert
On Jun 6, 10:56=A0am, Herbert Voss <Herbert.V...@fu-berlin.de.be> wrote:

> I replaced the latex6.pdf

Thanks. There's a typo in the URL but I got it.

Regards,

Marc
0
dongen (455)
6/6/2011 9:59:26 AM
On 2011-06-06, Marc van Dongen wrote:

> 1) Are there any solid guidelines about what properties a math font
> should have if you want
> tp combine it with a given text font? I am aware of Stephan Hartke's
> ``A Survey of Free
> Math Fonts for TeX and LaTeX'' but this ``just'' lists some nice
> combinations; it doesn't list
> the guidelines.

> I'd be much obliged if anybody could provide me with some pointers.

No guidelines, but many example documents, more free math packages and
more combination tests can be found at
http://milde.users.sourceforge.net/Matheschriften/matheschriften.html (in
German).

Günter
0
milde (155)
6/6/2011 11:33:43 AM
On Jun 6, 12:33=A0pm, Guenter Milde <mi...@users.berlios.de> wrote:

> [ combining math and text fonts ]

> No guidelines, but many example documents, more free math packages and
> more combination tests can be found athttp://milde.users.sourceforge.net/=
Matheschriften/matheschriften.html(in
> German).

Thanks Guenter.

Regards,

Marc
0
dongen (455)
6/6/2011 12:00:53 PM
On 06/06/11 05:58, Marc van Dongen wrote:
> 1) Are there any solid guidelines about what properties a math font
> should have if you want
> to combine it with a given text font?

The first ones that come to mind would be weight, italic angle,
x-height, and character style (that is, you probably want the
letter-style of the math italic characters to resemble the letter-style
of the body face).

///Peter
0
peter2615 (652)
6/6/2011 12:07:24 PM
On Jun 6, 1:07=A0pm, Peter Flynn <pe...@silmaril.ie> wrote:

> The first ones that come to mind would be weight, italic angle,
> x-height, and character style (that is, you probably want the
> letter-style of the math italic characters to resemble the letter-style
> of the body face).

Thanks Peter.

Regards,

Marc
0
dongen (455)

font loading for both text and math mode
Hello to All, May someone tell me how to load a font (like cmdunh10, or any other) in a sty-file, in order to have it available in both normal text and math- mode, and the possibility to be scaled with command like \huge, \Large, etc.? Are there any package to load for making it easy to do with LaTeX, or should I copy some code from some file, and putting it in my sty-file apporting the modifications desired? In this last case, which file should I manage? Thank you very much. Jack. enrico.toniolo@poste.it (Jack) schrieb: > Hello to All, > > May someone tell me how to load a...

Font for $\text{...}$
What font is used for \text{} regions within math mode? (I'm using amsmath, if that matters?) If, as I assume, it is the default text font, how can I change it to something else? —Joel Salomon On Sep 23, 5:36=A0pm, "Joel C. Salomon" <joelcsalo...@gmail.com> wrote: > What font is used for \text{} regions within math mode? =A0(I'm using > amsmath, if that matters?) > > If, as I assume, it is the default text font, how can I change it to > something else? > > =97Joel Salomon It uses the current text font. What effect do you want to achieve? You can use standard font-change commands inside \text. -- Joseph Wright Joseph Wright wrote: > On Sep 23, 5:36 pm, "Joel C. Salomon" <joelcsalo...@gmail.com> wrote: >> What font is used for \text{} regions within math mode? (I'm using >> amsmath, if that matters?) >> >> If, as I assume, it is the default text font, how can I change it to >> something else? > > It uses the current text font. What effect do you want to achieve? You > can use standard font-change commands inside \text. I confused \text with \mathrm; sorry for the noise. —Joel Salomon ...

Fonts (math+text) vs LaTex
Dear group I would like to use a number of Gnuplots in a LaTex document. Many of the plots contain math fonts in axis labels and so on. The standard latex document font is Times while the Gnuplot fonts should all be Helvetica. I have tried to simply use the postscript-eps terminal with large enough fonts and scale the plot to a suitable size for the document. This comes close to the desired result except that on pages with several graphs this can look a bit odd because all the plotting areas are of slightly different dimensions depending on axis labels. Other than that I have tried to use the epslatex terminal since the fonts are all being replaced to match the document fonts. However, here I get a Times font in the plots as well. Have not managed to get rid of these, particularly the math fonts give me a headache. I have 2 questions: 1. Has some got a better idea than what I have tried? 2. When I convert the eps files to pdf by epstopdf, the gridlines and several other line sizes are altered. The entire graph looks crappy. The same happens if converted using Acrobat Writer. Any clues? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cheers Ingo On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 03:55:36 -0700, Ingo wrote: > Dear group > > I would like to use a number of Gnuplots in a LaTex document. Many of > the plots contain math fonts in axis labels and so on. The standard > latex document font is Times while the Gnuplot fonts should all be > Helvetica. ...

text + text

text-text

TEXT FONTS
.. text fonts : http://su365.su/text-fonts/2965 ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ` ...

How to setup the font type/font size for a text in Version 8.xx ???
In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g. Times New Roman, Helvetia,...) and the size of a text I want to write into a graphic. But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ? Regards Paul Shadowfax wrote: > paulbabb@gmx.ch (Paul Babb) wrote in > news:bg8k62$d34$06$1@news.t-online.com: > > >>In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g. >>Times New Roman, Helvetia,...) and the size of a text I want to >>write into a graphic. >> >>But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ? > > > > They are on the Tool Options Palette. This should be the long ribbon Tie a yellow ribbon 'round the new PSP, it's been three long months, but nobody still wants me... I'd forget about trust, place the blame on Z', I think I'll go tie a gold ribbon about the new Adobe :-) Uni ...

How to setup the font type/font size for a text in Version 8.xx ???
In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g. Times New Roman, Helvetia,...) and the size of a text I want to write into a graphic. But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ? Regards Paul Shadowfax wrote: > paulbabb@gmx.ch (Paul Babb) wrote in > news:bg8k62$d34$06$1@news.t-online.com: > > >>In Version 7.xx there was an option to setup the font type (e.g. >>Times New Roman, Helvetia,...) and the size of a text I want to >>write into a graphic. >> >>But where do I specify these attributes in Version 8.xx ? > ...

Front end text formatting
Hi, I'm totally new to formatting in Mathematica. Please could someone help me make it so my default.nb does fractions that don't shrink in font size? Also, my table font is set to courier and the equations don't do italics as usual. How do I solve this? Many thanks well look hard for options - there are many that may help. here's a clue if you can't find any... on my box Mathematica doubles the Box height when I enter a faction and the fraction is the same size. try changing style sheets? Mine does that for Style Input but not Style Text. For style text the thing does get a double box size but still appears smaller StyleBox[FractionBox[x, y], FontSize -> 18] // DisplayForm shows it larger. there are a few ways you can wrap stylebox around every FractionBox whenever FractionBox is input or whenever it's output. see InputAutoReplacements for one way. Another way is to make FractionBox function yourself (call the orig. one but wrap it). Again there may be a Global Option for BoxData or RowBox I can't find that, using Style Text, chooses a bigger font. HOWEVER. If I change from Text style to Input it is changed: my 1/2 is fully double sized again automatically. ** I'd say pop open the Style Sheet and see where the difference is there ** sorry if that didn't help ...

Searching for Baskerville based text and math font
I'm searching for a text and math font based on Baskerville, which is the most beautiful font ever designed, in my opinion. I'm aware of some Baskerville based text fonts for LaTeX (e.g. adapting Adobe's Baskerville based font for LaTeX), but no math fonts. A company named "MicroPress" offers (?) a product exactly like I'm searching for: http://www.micropress-inc.com/fonts/bamath/bamain.htm However, I have called and emailed the number and address listed on the web page, but haven't been able to reach anyone. My suspicion is that MicroPress is no longer an active company. If MicroPress ever was active, then someone somewhere in the world is bound to have a copy of the MicroPress BA Math Fonts. Does anyone in this group have the fonts? Does anyone in this group know anything about MicroPress or how I could reach someone from the company? I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks. Daniel <djuatdelta@gmail.com> writes: > I'm searching for a text and math font based on Baskerville, which is > the most beautiful font ever designed, in my opinion. I'm aware of > some Baskerville based text fonts for LaTeX (e.g. adapting Adobe's > Baskerville based font for LaTeX), but no math fonts. > > A company named "MicroPress" offers (?) a product exactly like I'm > searching for: > http://www.micropress-inc.com/fonts/bamath/bamain.htm not encouraging that it's got such an aged datestamp. ...

Use text font for 1234567890 in math mode
Hi there, How to set up LaTeX in a .sty/.cls file so that 1234567890 uses the text font instead of the math font? For example, $1234567890$ should be typeset automatically in text font figures. Thanks. Leo -- Emacs uptime: 49 days, 4 hours, 8 minutes, 4 seconds Am Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:55:49 +0000 schrieb Leo: > Hi there, > > How to set up LaTeX in a .sty/.cls file so that 1234567890 uses the text > font instead of the math font? For example, $1234567890$ should be > typeset automatically in text font figures. Thanks. To get numbers e.g. in helvet you can do something like this \documentclass{article} \DeclareSymbolFont{numbers}{T1}{phv}{m}{n} \DeclareMathSymbol{0}\mathalpha{numbers}{"30} \DeclareMathSymbol{1}\mathalpha{numbers}{"31} \DeclareMathSymbol{2}\mathalpha{numbers}{"32} \DeclareMathSymbol{3}\mathalpha{numbers}{"33} \DeclareMathSymbol{4}\mathalpha{numbers}{"34} \DeclareMathSymbol{5}\mathalpha{numbers}{"35} \DeclareMathSymbol{6}\mathalpha{numbers}{"36} \DeclareMathSymbol{7}\mathalpha{numbers}{"37} \DeclareMathSymbol{8}\mathalpha{numbers}{"38} \DeclareMathSymbol{9}\mathalpha{numbers}{"39} \begin{document} $abc=1234567890$ \end{document} (see beamerbasefont.sty from beamer) -- Ulrike Fischer Leo <sdl.web@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi there, > > How to set up LaTeX in a .sty/.cls file so that 1234567890 uses the text > font instead of the math font? For example, $123456789...

Searching for Baskerville based text and math font
I'm searching for a text and math font based on Baskerville, which is the most beautiful font ever designed, in my opinion. I'm aware of some Baskerville based text fonts for LaTeX (e.g. adapting Adobe's Baskerville based font for LaTeX), but no math fonts. A company named "MicroPress" offers (?) a product exactly like I'm searching for: http://www.micropress-inc.com/fonts/bamath/bamain.htm However, I have called and emailed the number and address listed on the web page, but haven't been able to reach anyone. My suspicion is that MicroPress is no longer an act...

Word XP: highlighting text, suddenly text below it turns into strange font boxes
Is this a Word XP behavior or a virus situation? The font boxes aren't a strange font language. It created the boxes on its own. First ... what application that you are using? It DOES make a difference. Second ... this sounds like a video driver issue, particularly if you are using Micro$loth Pub$lasher ... have you checked the video adopter manufacturer's web site and updated to the most current driver for Windows XP? "John" <john_y7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a9e942a5.0307091449.7a8db89d@posting.google.com... > Is this a Word XP behavior or a virus situation? The font boxes aren't > a strange font language. It created the boxes on its own. Possibly a font substitution problem. I font is being requested which is not installed so another font is being used for the display. Alas, the substituted font does not have the glyphs being requested so you are getting the "sorry-no can do" box. Other problems can produce the result. A fairly frequent one is a corrupt or non-matching printer driver. RDS99 mentions that one. Give us a few more details and someone might be able to give better suggestions. In the meantime, check to be sure a good copy the font(s) being used is/are installed on the system. Try removing and reinstalling a fresh copy of the printer driver. "John" <john_y7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:a9e942a5.0307091449.7a8db89d@posting.google.com... > Is this a Word XP behavior or a virus...

How to make sure that font style/size in graphics matches with text font/size?
Hi, I'm writing my phd thesis with pdfLaTeX (KOMA script package with "standard" serif fonts, 11 pt) and now have to create technical drawings, schemes and diagrams. (My thesis is about engineering, so there will have to be some technical drawings and sketches, flow charts and schemes, fotos and many many graphs... I'm writing on a PowerBook with OS X, but am also working on a PC with Windows XP.) I'm not sure what software to use to create (vector) graphics and how to ensure that font size and style look good with the text of the document... Should the text in the grap...

Lucida text and math fonts available from PCTeX, Inc.
Hi, the Lucida text and math fonts are now available from PCTeX: <http://www.pctex.com/Lucida_Fonts.html> The Type1 fonts themselves are the same that were previously distributed by Y&Y. They are now accompanied by a new LaTeX macro package, lucimatx.sty, which fixes many flaws and shortcomings of the old lucidabr.zip, see the package documentation: <http://www.pctex.com/files/managed/b/bf/lucimatxAbbrev.pdf> Fonts, font metrics and directory layout are fully compatible with the Lucida distribution offered by the TUG; the new macro package, however, is made available e...

My problem of MinionPro text blended with Eulervm package for math fonts
Hi, I installed adobe MinionPro fonts followed the instructions of minionpro bundles,the simple test shows the result is OK, the codes are as follows: \documentclass[12pt]{article} \usepackage[mathlf]{MinionPro} \begin{document} Begin with adode MinionPro, text figures 123345 and 9876,and ligas fififi,fiflflfl.\\ then maths : \[ \phi(x)=\int_{0}^{\infty}e^{-x^2/2}\,dx \] and \[ \sum_{i=1}^n f_i(x) \] \end{document} when I loaded the eulervm package after the MinionPro,however the integral and sum symbol s were changed to eulervm character "R"and "P"! anyone experenced thi...

Math characters differ in height
Dear TeXUsers, I am using 'elsart.cls' for my TeX work. Based on my publisher's request I used the text font series "Gullier" instead of "Times". Also I changed the math alphabets and numbers to Gulliver. And the remaining math font series I followed the same mentioned below. \documentclass{elsart} \usepackage[LY1]{fontenc} \usepackage[LY1,mtbold]{mathtime} %%%%%%%%%Gullier for text series \DeclareFontFamily{LY1}{ptm}{} \DeclareFontShape{LY1}{ptm}{m}{n}{<-> GULLIVER}{} \DeclareFontShape{LY1}{ptm}{m}{it}{<-> GULLIVEI}{} \DeclareFontShape{LY1}{ptm}{...

ClearType: Does Java AWT use its own font or use the OS's font in displaying text field?
Hi folks, I need to display some ClearType text in a static text field of a GUI window using Java AWT. I heard that Java 2D itself currently does not support ClearType sub-pixel technology. I am wondering if AWT can render font using OS's global font setting, for instance, on Windows XP, the ClearType font can be enabled globally, on Linux, it also has sub-pixel rendering technology can can be enabled OS wide. I am wondering if the Java AWT uses OS's font by default? Furthermore, what shall I do if I want to capture the RGB pixel values of the displayed text and save to harddisk? Th...

text braces in display math environments with MathTime Pro 2 fonts
I am unable to use text braces in display math environments while using the MathTime Pro 2 package from PCTeX. Here is a minimal example: \documentclass{article} \usepackage{mtpro2} \begin{document} $$\textrm{\{x\}}$$ \end{document} I am using pdflatex and MiKTeX 2.7. When I try to compile this example, I get a "Missing $ inserted" message and no PDF is created. Not loading the mtpro2 package fixes the problem -- but is there an easy way to fix the problem while using that package? I can get around the problem by replacing the text braces (\{ and \}) with \textbraceleft and \textbraceright. But I would like to find a more succinct fix. Thank you, --John On Nov 12, 7:43=A0pm, John Bullock <john.bull...@gmail.com> wrote: > I am unable to use text braces in display math environments while > using > the MathTime Pro 2 package from PCTeX. =A0Here is a minimal example: > > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 \documentclass{article} > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 \usepackage{mtpro2} > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 \begin{document} > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 $$\textrm{\{x\}}$$ > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 \end{document} > > I am using pdflatex and MiKTeX 2.7. =A0When I try to compile this > example, > I get a "Missing $ inserted" message and no PDF is created. Not > loading > the mtpro2 package fixes the problem -- but is there an easy way to > fix > the problem while using that package? > > I can get around ...

combining "text-align: center" and "font-size: 22px"

font editing software for tex fonts?
In my one foray into creating a virtual font, which was a replacement for the math italic font for use with Times Roman, the *really* tedious part was adjusting the font metrics. Are there are wysiwig font editors for tex font metrics? (I've seen VTeX's TFM Editor, but it only works for fonts in VTeX's IF4 format and I don't think it can be used with virtual fonts.) How about the following alternative? Use a PostScript font editor to create a composite type 1 font, adjust the metrics in that font editor, and then use afm2tfm? I see a couple problems with this approach:...

free text fonts?
Hello everyone, since there are a gazillion of all kinds of display fonts freely available for download I wonder if there are some "serious" freeware text fonts available too. That means I'm looking for original designs (not lookalike clones of commercial fonts) that come at least with the styles regular, italic and bold and are suitable for typesetting of longer text passages. Thanks in advance for any hints, Peter Hi Peter! Peter Wieland <medelvio@yahoo.de> [2004-12-03]: > since there are a gazillion of all kinds of display fonts > freely available for down...

Text Clipping Font?
My text clippings are all in a very small Lucinda. I could swear that the text in my clippings used to be in the font of the item from which I clipped. And I can't seem to find information about this anywhere! I'm in 10.3.9. Do I not have control over text clipping fonts and sizes? Madeleine In article <invalid-0EF482.09350422092006@news-50.dca.giganews.com>, Madwen <invalid@nospam.com> wrote: > My text clippings are all in a very small Lucinda. I could swear that > the text in my clippings used to be in the font of the item from which I > clipped. ...

Plain text font?
Is there such a critter as a font that would change things such as "smart quotes" into straight quotes and so forth? Here's my situation: A form is used to receive user info/input. It has many textarea fields (it's used for lengthy blocks of text). Folks write in, say, Word, and then paste into the textarea fields. Many have so-called smart quotes enabled and various other formatting. The form data is sent, and it has to be sent this way, as HTML (because it has to come through in HTML tables) which is then copy/pasted into yet another form by our staff. When that form ...

Web resources about - Combining Math Fonts with Text Fonts - comp.text.tex

Protein combining - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Protein nutrition is complex because any proteinogenic amino acid may be the limiting factor in metabolism . Mixing livestock feeds can optimize ...

Facebook Combining $50 Ad Credits and 3 Simpler Ad Tools to Attract Small Businesses
Facebook will this week announce a new push to get small businesses using the site for marketing, according to USA Today . Facebook COO Sheryl ...

Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage! on the ...
Get Stitch It! - Edit & share screenshots! - Combining screengrabs as a seamless vertical collage! on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, ...

The Cruise Director: combining cruise and rail holidays
Combining a cruise with a rail journey is an increasingly popular choice around the world.

High paying job in Australia: Data scientist combining maths, marketing - DailyTelegraph Search Search ...
MATHS and marketing are the keys to a big pay packet, with one new occupation offering $200,000 a year and predicted to become a staple in businesses ...

High paying job in Australia: Data scientist combining maths, marketing
MATHS and marketing are the keys to a big pay packet, with one new occupation offering $200,000 a year and predicted to become a staple in businesses ...

Combining last names
... couples have come up with an interesting solution. CBC.ca home Help Search the CBC Player Submit Search News - Oct 17, 2013 - 10:36 Combining ...

Combining Political Trips With Official Business Isn't New At All
OTTAWA - Announcement, political rally, photo-op, political rally, announcement, repeat as needed.The prime minister's travel agenda these days ...

Combining utilization of two items - People's Daily Online
EditedandtranslatedbyLiQian,People'sDailyOnlineWorn-outsilkstockingsarenotsuitabletow