HCL Technologies:Software Engineer/Senior software Engineer ..:: JobMaguz Update ::..

...:: Job Update from JobMaguz ::..

Today's Highlighted Job:
HCL Technologies:Software Engineer/Senior software Engineer
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=981&cycle=1

26 jobs posted today in JobMaguz

Jobs posted today:

Freshers Section
HCL Technologies:Software Engineer/Senior software Engineer
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=981&cycle=1

Willis Trinity recruits Freshers (ITES)
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=980&cycle=1

INTERNET PROTOCOL ENGG [Telecom Software] - ZTE Corporation
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=978&cycle=1

Plexus Microelectronics Pte Ltd
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=977&cycle=1

Saviance Technologies
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewFresherJobs.aspx?jobid=975&cycle=1

More: www.jobmaguz.com/freshers.aspx

Experienced Section
Ansys Fluent India Pvt. Ltd
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewExperiencedJobs.aspx?jobid=985&cycle=1

Keane:Support Professionals
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewExperiencedJobs.aspx?jobid=984&cycle=1

 PTC Software India Pvt Ltd
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewExperiencedJobs.aspx?jobid=982&cycle=1

Siyaram Silk Mills Ltd
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewExperiencedJobs.aspx?jobid=979&cycle=1

i-flex Solutions - 13th Sept 2007 - Mumbai - Oracle Pl/SQL
http://www.jobmaguz.com/viewExperiencedJobs.aspx?jobid=965&cycle=1

More: www.jobmaguz.com/experienced.aspx

Referral Section
More: www.jobmaguz.com/referrals.aspx

Happy Job Hunting!!

...:: Team JobMaguz ::..

FOR REGULAR JOB UPDATES
Join our Orkut community
http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=29823377

Subscribe our fresher jobs' Feed
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1038318

Subscribe our experienced jobs' Feed
http://www.feedburner.com/fb/a/emailverifySubmit?feedId=1039530

(203) US-CT-Fairfield County: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (41321)
********************************************************************** This job posting is brought to you by ISHUNTER.COM, offering computer jobs for programmers, engineers, systems analysts, network administrators and other high technology professionals. Search over 3,000 IS/IT jobs in the United States by clicking on http://www.ISHunter.com ********************************************************************** Title ...... Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer Skills ..... jsp java microsoft vb asp com mts sql oracle Location ... Fairfield County, CT Area Cod...

Senior Software Engineer
A Detroit area company which is a world class leader in telematics needs a Senior Software Engineer. Salary $70-$80K depending on experience. Local candidates only. No relo available. Green card or U.S. citizenship required. SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Software Manager Supervises: No direct reports. May supervise engineering product development. BASIC FUNCTION Responsible for object-oriented, embedded system software product development including writing software requirements, analysis, software design, software implementation, and testing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES 1. Performs object-...

Is software engineer an engineer?
I just had an argument with my friend, and he is a civil engineer, and he argued that software engineer is not a real engineer, because software engineer doesn't require to have certification or license to do the task. In other engineering, they should take PE exams to get licenses. I think the underlying question is how do we define engineer? Software is engineered, and not manufactured. And I think person who construct software should be considered as an engineer. Please advise and discuss. Thanks!! Matt wrote: > I just had an argument with my friend, and he is a civil engineer, an...

Senior Software Engineer
A Detroit area company which is a world class leader in telematics needs a Senior Software Engineer. Salary $70-$80K depending on experience. Local candidates only. No relo available. Green card or U.S. citizenship required. SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Software Manager Supervises: No direct reports. May supervise engineering product development. BASIC FUNCTION Responsible for object-oriented, embedded system software product development including writing software requirements, analysis, software design, software implementation, and testing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES 1. Performs object-orie...

Senior Software Engineers and Software Development Managers Needed
Amazon.com will conduct in-person interviews in Austin, TX on June 16, 2004. These interviews are by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please send your resume to the email address listed below. Thanks! Did you know that Amazon.com has hundreds of software engineers working on some of the most interesting technical challenges on the planet? Amazon.com, headquartered in beautiful Seattle, is looking for exceptional software engineers to join its growing technology organization. Our engineering team works on tough technical problems that engage and stretch thei...

Senior Software Engineers and Software Development Managers Needed
Amazon.com will conduct in-person interviews in Austin, TX on June 16, 2004. These interviews are by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please send your resume to the email address listed below. Thanks! Did you know that Amazon.com has hundreds of software engineers working on some of the most interesting technical challenges on the planet? Amazon.com, headquartered in beautiful Seattle, is looking for exceptional software engineers to join its growing technology organization. Our engineering team works on tough technical problems that engage and stretch thei...

Senior Software Engineers and Software Development Managers Needed
Amazon.com will conduct in-person interviews in Austin, TX on June 16, 2004. These interviews are by invitation only. If you are interested in attending, please send your resume to the email address listed below. Thanks! Did you know that Amazon.com has hundreds of software engineers working on some of the most interesting technical challenges on the planet? Amazon.com, headquartered in beautiful Seattle, is looking for exceptional software engineers to join its growing technology organization. Our engineering team works on tough technical problems that engage and stretch their brains. As...

Senior Software Engineer
A Detroit area company which is a world class leader in telematics needs a Senior Software Engineer. Salary $70-$80K depending on experience. Local candidates only. No relo available. Green card or U.S. citizenship required. SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIPS Reports to: Software Manager Supervises: No direct reports. May supervise engineering product development. BASIC FUNCTION Responsible for object-oriented, embedded system software product development including writing software requirements, analysis, software design, software implementation, and testing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES 1. Performs object-orie...

US-PA: Allentown-Senior Software Engineer OR Software Developer
************************************************************** JobCircle.com is the largest regional job board in the Mid-Atlantic region, with tens of thousands of job offerings in PA, NJ, DE, MD, NY, and Washington D.C. To learn more, visit http://www.jobcircle.com?source=ng ************************************************************** Job Title: Senior Software Engineer OR Software Developer Job Location: PA: Allentown Pay Rate: Open Job Length: full time Start Date: 2009-02-07 Company Name: Devon Consulting Contact: Human Resources Phone: email only please Fax: email only please Description: Tuesday, February 3, 2009 Matching Ability to Task Since 1982 Home|Jobs|Staffing Solutions|About Us|Site Map|Benefits|Contact Us|Survey Senior Software Engineer OR Software Developer Job Number: D6977 Pay Rate: Open Location: Allentown,PA Start Date: Immediate Employment Type: Permanent Placement Job Type: IT Job Status: Open Required Skills J2EE, Java, XML, Oracle, Eclipse, HTMl / DHTM, CSS, OO Design Job Description Software development company that services the insurance industry looking for a senior level Software Engineer or Software Developer to join its ranks full-time. Growing software company in the greater Allentown, PA area is looking for an immediate hire. Client is a rapidly growing innovative software company . Key Job Activities Include: . Develop new enhancements and fix production problems in a J2EE envir...

TO ALL SENIOR QA Engineers/SOFTWARE testing Engineers,READ THIS,PLS!
I have just been hired as a QA Engr.I have listed some questions and I hope you find time to reply because I badly need some advice. 1. Do u you know any online resources/tutorial for a QA STARTER like me and also testing? 2.Do u you know any online resources/tutorial for a QA STARTER like me to learn the basics of writing my own tests programs?I also like programming and I dont want to get rusty on programming. 3. My employer wants one of our products be automated in testing. We are currently evaluating QuickTest Pro.Can you rate this product from 1-10? 4. Can you give me the best 5 softwares like QuickTest? 5. Can you give me some advice and suggestions so that I can fully improve my skills as a programmer and a QA at the same time? 6. Can you give me some sample test codes for simple testing of an application just to give me an idea? Thanks a lot!!! The best way to get started work under a seasoned SQA manager. SQA is a lot of development process activities (which you won't get with college course generally) as well as the technical activities. Go to www.stickyminds.com to find some articles on SQA that may get you started. "JELMARVEN" <ramlej@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bdc14406.0401300005.4f83e1ac@posting.google.com... > I have just been hired as a QA Engr.I have listed some questions and I > hope you find time to reply because I badly need some advice. > 1. Do u you know any online resources/tutorial for a QA STARTER like &g...

Software Engineer ? Software Developer
So I'm surfing through the job listings for computer jobs and I see requests for software engineers and requests for software developers. What exactly is the difference? Is a software developer a sub set of a software engineering? Can you be a software engineer and not a software developer or vice versa? Cathy -- Cathy Roberts cdroberts0-blue@yahoo.com Cathy Roberts wrote: > So I'm surfing through the job listings for computer jobs and I see requests > for software engineers and requests for software developers. What exactly > is the difference? Is a software dev...

EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CAEN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff
EN-560 Sr. Software Engineer - Staff - Anaheim, CA Salary: BOE A client in Anaheim needs a senior product developer to lead the development of a suite of integrated telephony management tools. You will design, architect and develop our innovative software solutions. You will participate in the designing and architecting process for all new products and releases. In addition, you will take a hands-on role leading the development process and ensure all new products and releases are completed on time and within budget. Requirements: o. Superior C++ and Java (J2EE) programming skills in a UN...

UPDATE: SC Workshop
Hi all, As the workshop deadline is approaching (August 23), I wanted to let people= know that I am able to award some small travel grants to increase broad an= d diverse participation in the workshop. If you are interested in applying = for travel support, please complete the application online (https://univers= ityofalabama.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=3DSV_d7pQW01iaFHxeRv). Note that preference will be given to applicants from scientific/engineerin= g disciplines, authors of submitted papers, and members of underrepresented= groups (as defined by NSF). Of course, other applicants...

Senior Software Engineer
Role: Senior Software Engineer Location: Indianapolis, IN Duration: 6 months with Extensions Rate: Open =20 =20 Job Description: =20 The successful candidate will identify, design, implement, and deliver qual= ity software applications integrated with various hardware and other connec= ted devices. Ability to work closely with customers, understand problems, a= nd present quality solutions is required. The consistent ability to success= fully interact with customers on a daily basis is vital to fulfilling the r= ole. Senior Software Engineer responsibilities include, but are not...

Software Engineer position at Fortify Software
Hi All, This is the company that I work for - Fortify. We are looking to hire a software engineer preferably someone with interest in compiler front-end type work to help us broaden our language support. So if you are interested or you know someone who is interested, please forward the resume to the address at the botom of the page. Thanks, Sreeni. == Software Engineer: Source Code Analysis Group == We are looking for an exceptional software engineer to join our team and help create the world's leading software security technologies. This is a unique opportunity for...

difference between computer engineering and software engineering
I'm going to college I'm trying to pick my major and wanted to know what's the difference between computer engineering and software engineering? Responding to Svega85... > I'm going to college I'm trying to pick my major and wanted to know > what's the difference between computer engineering and software > engineering? Some people use them synonymously. But Computer Engineering should refer to hardware side of CS (i.e., the design and construction of computers). ************* There is nothing wrong with me that could not be cured by a capful of Drano. H...

The hardware engineer, the software engineer, and the departmental manager ...
Something most people in this group should get a good laugh out of: http://www.jumbojoke.com/000193.html -- BOYCOTT GOOGLE ! Partners in crime with the scum that rules China. http://www.cnn.com/2004/TECH/internet/09/27/google.china.ap/ Rob Stow <rob.stow.nospam@shaw.ca> wrote: : Something most people in this group should get a : good laugh out of: Gee thanks! : : http://www.jumbojoke.com/000193.html Er, that link is dead, Jim: "The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporar...

PRISE
Hello all, Try this custom search engine and let me know your feedback @ http://guptabs.blogspot.com http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=003453698661311018511%3Ahg2yhtikzzw regards Gupta ...

PRISE
Hello all, Try this custom search engine and let me know your feedback @ http://guptabs.blogspot.com http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=003453698661311018511%3Ahg2yhtikzzw regards Gupta ...

Web resources about - HCL Technologies:Software Engineer/Senior software Engineer ..:: JobMaguz Update ::.. - comp.text.tex