How to create a bst file from sty file?

Hi,
Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?
Thank you
0
heltaher (9)

Hesh wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?
> Thank you
No. What are you trying to do?
--
Joseph Wright
0
On 2008-08-18 05:12:12 +0200, Hesh <heltaher@gmail.com> said:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?

Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.

Simon

0
simon7534 (106)
8/18/2008 5:48:31 AM
On Aug 18, 1:48 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
> On 2008-08-18 05:12:12 +0200,Hesh<helta...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > Hi,
> > Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?
>
> Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
> language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
> purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.
>
> Simon

I am trying to use a journal template:
http://www.inderscience.com/www/download/LATEX-singlecolumn_18012007.zip
I am using LyX and I was able to include the Document class, but the
file gives the following error:
LaTeX Error: \newblock undefined.

\begin{thebibliography}{15}

Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.
and will not compile.

I am sorry but I new to Latex, I will appreciate your help.
Thank you

Hesh

0
heltaher (9)
8/18/2008 12:22:50 PM
On 2008-08-18 14:22:50 +0200, Hesh <heltaher@gmail.com> said:

> On Aug 18, 1:48 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
>> On 2008-08-18 05:12:12 +0200,Hesh<helta...@gmail.com> said:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?
>>
>> Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
>> language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
>> purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.
>>
>> Simon
>
> I am trying to use a journal template:
> http://www.inderscience.com/www/download/LATEX-singlecolumn_18012007.zip
> I am using LyX and I was able to include the Document class, but the
> file gives the following error:
> LaTeX Error: \newblock undefined.
>
> \begin{thebibliography}{15}
>
> Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
> If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.
> and will not compile.
>
> I am sorry but I new to Latex, I will appreciate your help.
> Thank you

I'm not a LyX user myself, so I don't know how it handles BibTeX. I
also don't have the time to actually try your document, but from a
short look, I can tell you the following.

BibTeX is an external app which will handle your data in a way that
LaTeX then can use it to create a bibliography. It does so by using
different styles, the .bst files. In your case, natbib is used (see
\usepackage{natbib} at the beginning).

Now I don't know what actually goes wrong here (try to come up with a
minimal example if you need further analysis), whether it's a problem
of LyX, or the files you use, but in any case, the formatting pf your
bibliography is currently defined with natbib.

simon

0
simon7534 (106)
8/18/2008 12:47:05 PM
On Aug 18, 8:47 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
> On 2008-08-18 14:22:50 +0200, Hesh <helta...@gmail.com> said:

> >> Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
> >> language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
> >> purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.
>
> >> Simon
>
> > I am trying to use a journal template:
> >http://www.inderscience.com/www/download/LATEX-singlecolumn_18012007.zip
> > I am using LyX and I was able to include the Document class, but the
> > file gives the following error:
> > LaTeX Error: \newblock undefined.
>
> > \begin{thebibliography}{15}
>
> > Try typing  <return>  to proceed.
> > If that doesn't work, type  X <return>  to quit.
> > and will not compile.
>
> > I am sorry but I new to Latex, I will appreciate your help.
> > Thank you
>
> I'm not a LyX user myself, so I don't know how it handles BibTeX. I
> also don't have the time to actually try your document, but from a
> short look, I can tell you the following.
>
> BibTeX is an external app which will handle your data in a way that
> LaTeX then can use it to create a bibliography. It does so by using
> different styles, the .bst files. In your case, natbib is used (see
> \usepackage{natbib} at the beginning).
>
> Now I don't know what actually goes wrong here (try to come up with a
> minimal example if you need further analysis), whether it's a problem
> of LyX, or the files you use, but in any case, the formatting pf your
> bibliography is currently defined with natbib.
>
> simon

Simon, Thank you for your prompt reply, here is a sample problem file:
https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/hNHp1VjX5Zb3/error.zip

Regards,
Hesh
0
heltaher (9)
8/18/2008 1:13:28 PM
On 2008-08-18 15:13:28 +0200, Hesh <heltaher@gmail.com> said:

> Simon, Thank you for your prompt reply, here is a sample problem file:
> https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/hNHp1VjX5Zb3/error.zip

This is not a minimal example. A minimal example is the smallest
possible document which shows the specific error.

Anyway, as far as I understand, this is an error in singlecol-new.cls
which is not related to the .bst file.

The following minimal document shows your error:

\documentclass{singlecol-new}
\usepackage[authoryear]{natbib}

\bibliographystyle{plainnat}
\begin{document}

\citet{RefWorks:599}.

\bibliography{papers-Export_1}

\end{document}

If I change singlecol-new to article, everything works fine which
indicates that the error is in singlecol-new.cls

simon

0
simon7534 (106)
8/18/2008 2:01:49 PM
On Aug 18, 10:01 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
> On 2008-08-18 15:13:28 +0200, Hesh <helta...@gmail.com> said:
>

> > Simon, Thank you for your prompt reply, here is a sample problem file:
> >https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/hNHp1VjX5Zb3/error.zip
>
> This is not a minimal example. A minimal example is the smallest
> possible document which shows the specific error.
>
> Anyway, as far as I understand, this is an error in singlecol-new.cls
> which is not related to the .bst file.
>
> The following minimal document shows your error:
>
> \documentclass{singlecol-new}
> \usepackage[authoryear]{natbib}
>
> \bibliographystyle{plainnat}
> \begin{document}
>
> \citet{RefWorks:599}.
>
> \bibliography{papers-Export_1}
>
> \end{document}
>
> If I change singlecol-new to article, everything works fine which
> indicates that the error is in singlecol-new.cls
>
> simon

It compiled now but the citations are like [?]
https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/aYY0Fl3adeBN/paper.pdf
heltaher (9)
8/18/2008 2:40:32 PM
On 2008-08-18 16:40:32 +0200, Hesh <heltaher@gmail.com> said:

> On Aug 18, 10:01 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
>> On 2008-08-18 15:13:28 +0200, Hesh <helta...@gmail.com> said:
>>

>>> Simon, Thank you for your prompt reply, here is a sample problem file:
>>> https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/hNHp1VjX5Zb3/error.zip
>>
>> This is not a minimal example. A minimal example is the smallest
>> possible document which shows the specific error.
>>
>> Anyway, as far as I understand, this is an error in singlecol-new.cls
>> which is not related to the .bst file.
>>
>> The following minimal document shows your error:
>>
>> \documentclass{singlecol-new}
>> \usepackage[authoryear]{natbib}
>>
>> \bibliographystyle{plainnat}
>> \begin{document}
>>
>> \citet{RefWorks:599}.
>>
>> \bibliography{papers-Export_1}
>>
>> \end{document}
>>
>> If I change singlecol-new to article, everything works fine which
>> indicates that the error is in singlecol-new.cls
>>
>> simon
>
> It compiled now but the citations are like [?]
> https://eas.encs.concordia.ca/upload/aYY0Fl3adeBN/paper.pdf

Did you actually run BibTeX? To have the BibTeX references in your
output, you need to run the following sequence of commands:

latex yourfile.tex
bibtex yourfile.tex
latex yourfile.tex

LaTeX itself knows nothing about BibTeX. You need to run BibTeX so that
it can pull the necessary data from the .bib file and bringt it into a
form which LaTeX can typeset.

simon

0
simon32 (96)
8/18/2008 3:04:51 PM
On Aug 18, 7:22=A0am, Hesh <helta...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 1:48 am, Simon Spiegel <si...@remove.simifilm.ch> wrote:
>
> > On 2008-08-18 05:12:12 +0200,Hesh<helta...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > > Hi,
> > > Is it possible to create the bst file from the sty file?
>
> > Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
> > language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
> > purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.
>
> > Simon
>
> I am trying to use a journal template:http://www.inderscience.com/www/dow=
nload/LATEX-singlecolumn_18012007.zip
> I am using LyX and I was able to include the Document class, but the
> file gives the following error:

go to your lyx preamble and add the following line

\let\newblock\par

for some reason or another the packages and class failed to define
this command. Given the definition of the openbib option this seems to
be missing.

Good luck,

Luis.

0
jlrn77 (482)
8/18/2008 5:28:36 PM
On Aug 18, 1:28 pm, Luis Rivera <jlr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 18, 7:22 am, Hesh <helta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Not exactly sure what you mean. A .bst file is written in its own
> > > language which has nothing to with LaTeX and serves a different
> > > purpose. The two document types have nothing in common.
>
> > > Simon
>
> > I am trying to use a journal template:http://www.inderscience.com/www/download/LATEX-singlecolumn_18012007.zip
> > I am using LyX and I was able to include the Document class, but the
> > file gives the following error:
>
> go to your lyx preamble and add the following line
>
> \let\newblock\par
>
> for some reason or another the packages and class failed to define
> this command. Given the definition of the openbib option this seems to
> be missing.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Luis.

Luis
Thank you very much indeed, it worked like a charm.
Thank you all
This was a great help.
Best
Hesham
0
heltaher (9)
8/18/2008 6:44:48 PM
 Simon Spiegel <simon@simifilm.ch> writes:
>Did you actually run BibTeX? To have the BibTeX references in your
>output, you need to run the following sequence of commands:
>
>latex yourfile.tex
>bibtex yourfile.tex
>latex yourfile.tex

this is plain wrong (and it's the second time you've written it, that
i've seen, tonight).

  bibtex yourfile.tex

will produce a diagnostic

  I couldn't open file name `yourfile.tex.aux'

starting from scratch (as the op presumably is), the sequence is

  latex yourfile
  bibtex yourfile
  latex yourfile
  latex yourfile

see http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=usebibtex
for the reasons for this tiresome long sequence.

(and you don't need latex x.tex, ever: if x.tex exists but x doesn't,
latex x will find it.)
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge
0
On 2008-08-18 21:06:31 +0200, rf10@cl.cam.ac.uk (Robin Fairbairns) said:

>  Simon Spiegel <simon@simifilm.ch> writes:
>> Did you actually run BibTeX? To have the BibTeX references in your
>> output, you need to run the following sequence of commands:
>>
>> latex yourfile.tex
>> bibtex yourfile.tex
>> latex yourfile.tex
>
> this is plain wrong (and it's the second time you've written it, that
> i've seen, tonight).
>
>   bibtex yourfile.tex
>
> will produce a diagnostic
>
>   I couldn't open file name `yourfile.tex.aux'
>
> starting from scratch (as the op presumably is), the sequence is
>
>   latex yourfile
>   bibtex yourfile
>   latex yourfile
>   latex yourfile
>
> see http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=usebibtex
> for the reasons for this tiresome long sequence.
>
> (and you don't need latex x.tex, ever: if x.tex exists but x doesn't,
> latex x will find it.)

Yeah, sorry, you're of course right. Wrote it wrong once and then
copied it. Fortunately, it still seemed to work for Michael in the
other thread.

simon

0
simon32 (96)

Create XML file from text file
Hello all! I was wondering whether there was a way, using any XML parser (preferably xerces), to create an XML file by reading, line by line a text file. Thank you, Marios Tofarides matofarides@gmail.com wrote: > Hello all! > > I was wondering whether there was a way, using any XML parser > (preferably xerces), to create an XML file by reading, line by line a > text file. Generally not, since an XML parse, by definition, parses XML and plain text is not XML. What I've done in such situations is to write a parser for the source language (whatever kind of language i...

creating DBF file from text file
Dear all, I need to store pages delimited by FORMFEED character to Memo fields . each record is indexed by unique key such account number . Where can I find functions that deal with this matter ? On Mon, 6 Aug 2012 02:45:06 -0700 (PDT), happytoday <ehabaziz2001@gmail.com> wrote: >Dear all, >I need to store pages delimited by FORMFEED character to Memo fields . >each record is indexed by unique key such account number . >Where can I find functions that deal with this matter ? I'm a bit rusty now but isn't a simple matter of append from xxx.txt delimit...

utility to creating a text file from a spool file
I need a utility or program that will allow me to download AS/400 spool files to a text file on a PC and still retain page layout. We create payroll check on the as/400 download those spool to text files and distribute those out our remote sites where they are printed on epson tractor feed printers. This process has worked great until now. I have been using a product call Surpass that has this capability, however, I just purchased a new iSeries and the company that wrote Surpass, The Tandem Group, must be out of business. Their software has my old As/400 serial and I'm unable to...

how to create a tiff file with text and embedded pcx files?
I am looking at the possibility of using libtiff to create tiff files with - text of specified format - pictures in pcx or jpeg format at particular locations on the page - could also create multiple page tiff file If libtiff cannot be used then is there any other way to accomplish this? ...

Reading Text File, Text Scrolling and erase line from a text file
Hi , How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text file , when press "F2" key? Best Regards, Lidia from Poland -- ========================================= Pozdrawiam Lidiaa Lidiaa schrieb: > Hi , > > How can I Reading Text File, then Text Scrolling by means of > keys "page UP" "page Down" and erase a specific line from a text > file , when press "F2" key? > > ...

Diploma work! To Create Schematic File from Netlist text file.
Hello, I am a student of State Univercity of Moscow. I am writing Diploma work . I find these forum of Cadence company while searching the name of my Diploma in Google. I am not a member of Cadence Company . I have to create Converter , which will convert ONLY digital standard cells' netlist view into schematic file. The input file is schematic netlist --- > for example some netlist of NAND schema,with 3 inputs: I II III IV V mp1 sp1 A1 VDD VDD mp2 sp1 A2 VDD VDD mp3 Z sp1 VDD VDD mn2 sn2 A2 VSS VSS mn1 sp1 A1 sn2 VSS mn...

How to generate tex file that includes other tex files?
I have a LaTeX document that I organized by separating sections into independent tex files and grouping them all with calls to \include and \input, but now I need to generate a version of this document that is contained in a single tex file. I've gave some text macro languages a try (the C preprocessor, and M4), but it appears that they require some sort of text mangling and introduce comments on the output file. Does anyone know of a better, or effective, way of generating a single tex document where all calls to \input and \include are replaced with the contents of those files? ...

I create .nsf files but .id files are not created
Hi Guys, I 'm a complete noob .. but have experience with Active Directory... like I said .. I look at the data file no .id files but I can see the .nsf files.. odd... I can use my web mail .. not .. LAN. Thanx, ver. 6.5 Al mroscarhernandez@gmail.com wrote: > Hi Guys, > I 'm a complete noob .. but have experience with Active Directory... > like I said .. I look at the data file no .id files > but I can see the .nsf files.. odd... I can use my web mail .. not .. > LAN. > > Thanx, ver. 6.5 > > Al > You might have chosen to put...

file.exe file generation from file.m file
How to generate application (*.exe) file from *.m file, which has lots of graphics. Program was written for image watermarking by using image processing toolbox. I want to send this program some where else but with out sowing the program codes. By this *.exe no need to use matlab6.5 platform. Also tell me How to generate *.p file from *.m file Which is hide the code to user but for run this program need matlab6.5 Please give me some idea about it. it is very urgent for me. I will be very great full to you "Biswajit Kar" <hibiswajitkar@rediffmail.com> wrote in message ne...

concatenating multiple text files into one text file
Hello all, I have a huge number of text files like : spectrum1_300_315.csv spectrum1_315_331.csv spectrum1_331_364.csv spectrum1_364_386.csv spectrum1_386_401.csv ...................................... ....................................... each file contains some headerlines at the beginning and data in 2 columns. I want to concatenate the data of the files into one text file .Can anyone hel me pls?thank u in advance. ...

Converting A Unicode Text File to An ASCII Text File
We have a large number of text files built in Unicode that we need to be read by SAS. SAS does not read Unicode text. To convert the Unicode text to ASCII text we did the following: A Unicode text file adds an additional blank space to each character. To remove this blank character, you can use the code below. The hexidecimal value '00' is a blank character. So remove it using the SAS statement '00'x. The 'x' tells SAS you are reading hexidecimal. Use RECFM=N to tell SAS that you are reading a stream of data that will not conform to a typical file structure. SAS will ...

pdf file to text file ??
Hi....... All I am working on VC++ 6.0. In my application, I need to convert PDF file to text (ASCII) file format. Can I achieve this task without using PDF SDK. Is there any commandline EXE available that can perform such task.. Thanks in Advance. Kireet Gajera kireetgajera@gmail.com wrote: > I am working on VC++ 6.0. > > In my application, I need to convert PDF file to text (ASCII) file > format. > > Can I achieve this task without using PDF SDK. Yes. > Is there any commandline EXE available that can perform such task.. pdftotext in the xpdf package. Have a...

text file into smaller files
I have a large text file that i want to break into smaller files. What is the best way? Could I more and grep a name and pipe the result to a new file? I would like to find a word about a third of the way through and write to file at that point. then the second file the second third and the last the rest of course. any help would be appreciated. dave wrote: > I have a large text file that i want to break into smaller files. > What is the best way? > Could I more and grep a name and pipe the result to a new file? > I would like to find a word about a third of the way through and ...

Newline in a File Text file
Dear all, I have a text file in the form of 1 2 3 4 5 6 --------/--------/--------/--------/--------/--------/ (I just used / to better explain the fields) 6 fields of 8 characters. I want to read lets say fields 4,5 and 6 and then go to the begining of the newline which is in the same format. And then I will test the first character of the newline with $ and if true the read process will terminate. I can read fields by positioning the file pointer with seekg() function. Is there a direct way to position the file pointer to the start of a newlin...

Text file and mat file
Hi everyone I want to output the simulink results to a text file during running simulation. But the values of the text file are different with the true values (compare with the values in the Workspace). I also use Bock to export the result to a mat file and compare the result with the text file: The values in the mat file are the same as the values in the Workspace. I also know that this is the true values. But the values in the text file are different. For example the value in the workspace and mat file is 0.9913, but in text file is 1.012. But infact, the true values do not exceed 1. Pl...

Test if a file is a text file?
Guys, In Perl I can test if a file is a text file using the -T operator. Is there a way to do the same thing in Ruby? I know that File.file? tests for a plain file. I also came across test('f', 'filename') which does the same thing, but doesn't accept T as a parameter. Any pointers are greatly appreciated! Thanks, Stephen. On Jul 4, 3:13 pm, stephen O'D <stephen.odonn...@gmail.com> wrote: > Guys, > > In Perl I can test if a file is a text file using the -T operator. Is > there a way to do the same thing in Ruby? > > I know that File.fil...

How to know if a file is a text file
Hi all. I'm looking for a way to be able to load a generic file from the system and understand if he is plain text. The mimetype module has some nice methods, but for example it's not working for file without extension. Any suggestion? -- -- luca On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:02:29 +0100, Luca Fabbri wrote: > I'm looking for a way to be able to load a generic file from the > system and understand if he is plain text. > The mimetype module has some nice methods, but for example it's not > working for file without extension. > > Any suggestion? You could use th...

How Can I Create a Index (Sumary) outside DGN file from text informatin inside DGNs files?
HI guys, I need to extract some text information inside DGN files to creat a kind of index file, such as: Text information (TAG) is in yyyyy.dgn file I alredy try to use edg to convert all those information in text file, but for me it has to much infomation useless, so I am thinking how can I create this index with the information inside dgn files. In other hand I alredy try to convert DGN 7 in to DGN8 with windows fonts (not engineering for example) and create a PDF file with searchable benefits, so I can find the "text" information inside the PDF ater I print wit...

How Can I Create a Index (Sumary) outside DGN file from text informatin inside DGNs files?
HI guys, I need to extract some text information inside DGN files to creat a kind of index file, such as: Text information (TAG) is in yyyyy.dgn file I alredy try to use edg to convert all those information in text file, but for me it has to much infomation useless, so I am thinking how can I create this index with the information inside dgn files. In other hand I alredy try to convert DGN 7 in to DGN8 with windows fonts (not engineering for example) and create a PDF file with searchable benefits, so I can find the "text" information inside the PDF ater I print wit...

How to format a text file just like the RFC-text files?
I want to make some document go like these, what tools can help? Any help would be nice, thanks! BLIOGRAPHY ........................................... 34 APPENDIX A. EXAMPLES ............................................... 36 B. SIMPLE FIELD PARSING ................................... 40 C. DIFFERENCES FROM RFC #733 .............................. 41 D. ALPHABETICAL LISTING OF SYNTAX RULES ................... 44 August 13, 1982 - i - RFC #822 ^L Standard for ARPA Internet Text Messages PREFACE By 1977, the Arpanet employed several informal standards for the text messages (mail) sent among its host computers. It was felt necessary to codify these practices and provide for those features that seemed imminent. The result of that effort was Request for Comments (RFC) #733, "Standard for the Format of ARPA Network Text Message", by Crocker, Vittal, Pogran, and Henderson. The specification attempted to avoid major changes in existing software, while permitting several new features. The framework severely constrains document tone and appear- ance and is primarily useful for most intra-organization communi- cations and well-structured inter-organization communication. It also can be used for some types of inter-process commun...

Read a non text file
How can i convert a weird looking file to text file. I know the main info is stored in the file which looks like below. "����<t���Jч�ĉTV��y�rr��Ph"e~Wm>�E�0Y'p�=C�&�rؙ�<t�Fx�Zo$�+T��=���H Or�r6�S��m&7<�p�q��� u����w}�jlꥎ+_�����Z�?��v��ȉ�XC R�}�_�׍�:�$)�o}��NʨW\&���I@b�#T�B��8���J��CL�ypr\�]R���p\��S�XRҏ�f&?/��� 2�t�_��x���bG���Z�D�v�s [�"��N�# Ѡ�@)�����h'&%�(�)��c�ͼA ���zUZjLRyu�P̤� ��� �W��e�@1'�(��u-nG��p��2_�� T&�6+� _� d�(1Z�E@���h�F�z �~x�fG���s�b�/-+�@��0�%��6�wu�=��z���Y�0...

file extention from file file location
Hi, I am new to perl (only working on this one problem) but I program in other languages. We have an upload script written in cgi. Can anyone tell me how to get the file extension from the variable $File1 (actual file location on uploader's computer) then find out if it is equal to "txt" Thanks in advance for not telling me to read the manual. Ron -- PLEASE NOTE: comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi is a SELF-MODERATED newsgroup. aa.net and boutell.com are NOT the originators of the articles and are NOT responsible for their content. HOW TO POST to co...

How to create PC File Description File(.FDF) for Client Access file transfer utility?
Hello Friends, I want to know how can i create PC File Description file (.FDF) that we give in File Transfer Utility of Client Access, while transfering any file from PC to AS400. What are the parameters of .FDF file and how can i create one to describe my PC file that is to be transfered? I would be grateful if you can guide me to some manual in which i can get this. Thanks in Advance for yr help in this regard. kind regards, Umer Assuming the file exists on the as400, use CA to download the file first and select create FDF option. If not, download any file and select FDF and loo...

What is better /standard for creating files. a cpp file with header or cpp and seperate file for header
Hello, after class, I checked the website and found that most class members had put the header inside of the cpp file. I usually create a seperate file for each. Which is better?? and if you put them in one file, the #endif goes at the end of the header part right?? Thanks for any responses. never mind, i just read a real good explanation of this in the c++ programming language. On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:24:36 GMT, DrUg13 <livefast@dieyoung.com> wrote: >Hello, after class, I checked the website and found that most class >members had put the header inside of the cpp file. I...

Web resources about - How to create a bst file from sty file? - comp.text.tex

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

L'Oreal Creates Unbranded Content Hub to Woo Beauty Fans
... that. The French beauty giant, best known for mass market campaigns featuring mainstream celebrities like Beyonc and Jennifer Lopez, has created ...

WNYC Creates ‘Audiograms’ for Social Media
In an effort to make radio more shareable on social media, WNYC has created a tool called audiograms, which essentially turns an audio file into ...

Exclusive: Microsoft, developer partner to create $500 million ‘smart city’
Microsoft is partnering with techie-turned-real estate developer Minh Le to build a 2.5 million-square-foot, $500 million "smart city" in a suburb ...

Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys
Teacher creates "Gentleman's Club" to teach life lessons to boys

How to Create More by Getting Better at it
“Don't be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.” [Rumi] If everything has been said and done before, ...

Google+ Create program will highlight experts in their field
Google+ has launched a new program called "Create" that puts makers, artists, influencers and experts in their field in front of a bigger audience. ...

EXCLUSIVE: Jeff Daniels Plays a Diabolical Mastermind Out to Create a Perfect Race in 'Allegiant'
After Kate Winslet's character was killed off in 2014's Divergent, the series is getting an even more diabolical villain.

Scientists create touch-sensitive bionic finger
The bionic fingertip relays electrical signals directly to the patient's nerves like a real finger would.