I Need a Fake HNC, HND, City & Guilds

Need a company deals in GCSE GCE Fake Certificates,
TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates.
Our company specializes in every foreign degree from every university
and college world wide.

Please note that we are a REAL Printing Company not a little fly by
night fake degree site. We know and use other sites to produce and get
the customer a product that is first rate!

DO NOT BE FOOLED BY OTHER SITES WHO CLAIM TO PRODUCE SUCH DOCUMENTS AS
THEY ONLY DISPLAY ONE OR TWO SAMPLES. THESE SAMPLES ARE MOSTLY STOLEN
FROM OTHER REAL SITES AS YOU CAN TELL WHEN THEY HAVE AN ARIAL BLACK
WORDING ACROSS THE SAMPLE, SO RUN=85=85=85=85.

Contact us: noveltystore.aol.com
www.noveltystaionarystore.com

We Carry Them All!

CIE - Cambridge International Examinations
WJEC - The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board
CCEA - The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations
and Assessment
AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board
OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board
EDEXCEL - The London examinations board
SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority
GCSE Hong Kong Examinations
GCSE Malaysia Examinations
MEG Midland Examining Group
SEG Southern Examining Group
City & Guilds London Institute
GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates
NVQ National Vocational Qualification
NEA GCSE General Certificate of Education
GNVQ Certificate
NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority
JEB Joint Examing Board
BTEC Award Certificates EDEXCEL
NEAB Northern Examinations and Assessment Board

Please take note that our web site sample are protected. The customer
(you) can tell right away that not only do we display more but that we
have real working samples.

Contact us: noveltystore.aol.com
www.noveltystaionarystore.com

3
Lany

Im looking for an HNC in computing from Aberdeen Technical college UK for 2001, can you help?

0
user137 (66)

Im looking for an HNC in computing from Aberdeen Technical college UK for 2001, can you help?
4
halo
4/19/2011 7:19:26 PM
On 19/04/11 20:19, halo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Im looking for an HNC in computing from Aberdeen Technical college UK
> for 2001, can you help?

I'm sure TeX/LaTeX/ConTeXt and friends are well capable of flawless
faking of certificates.

I'm equally sure that no-one here would commit forgery.

///Peter
0
peter2615 (652)
I am looking for an HND in business administration from Inverness college uk for 1996, can you help
2
bathgate (4)
9/16/2012 5:39:52 PM
I need an HND in business administration through SQA
0
bathgate (4)
9/16/2012 5:41:25 PM
Hi, hey Im after a City & Guilds Certificate for Cookery 706/1 & 706/2.
Completed 1989 at Waikato Polytechnic. New Zealand.
Can you help and what do I need to do? If theres any thing else needed just ask.

bbsapo

0
bbsapo (1)
9/22/2012 10:12:13 PM
This is completely fake.  They promise you certificates and don't send them.  They advise that they'll send you a digital copy, then change their "policy", they then tell you that they'll post the certificates and don't.  Then they just stop replying to your emails.

If you were desperate and if you're using the very last of your money, please don't use them.  They just want to take your money.
0
MMolloy (1)
2/26/2014 9:24:16 AM
MMolloy wrote:
> This is completely fake.  They promise you certificates and don't send them.  They advise that they'll send you a digital copy, then change their "policy", they then tell you that they'll post the certificates and don't.  Then they just stop replying to your emails.
>
> If you were desperate and if you're using the very last of your money, please don't use them.  They just want to take your money.

Obctt: is there a fake certificates package?

--
Madam Life's a piece in bloom,
Death goes dogging everywhere:
On 2014-02-26 14:02:41 +0000, Peter Percival said:

> Obctt: is there a fake certificates package?

Well there is now:

\NeedsTeXFormat{LaTeX2e}
\ProvidesPackage{HNCcertificate}[2014/03/03 Creates HNC, HND certificates]

\newif\if@cert@HNC
\newif\if@cert@HND

\@cert@HNCtrue \@certHNDfalse % set HNC as default

\DeclareOption{HNC}{%
  \@cert@HNCtrue
  \@certHNDfalse
}
\DeclareOption{HND}{%
  \@cert@HNDtrue
  \@certHNCfalse
}

\DeclareOption*{\PackageWarning{HNCcertificate}{%
    Hey, what kind of certificate are you trying to fake anyway?}

\PackageError{HNCcertificate}{%
  This is a FAKE certificate package. You probably wanted a real package.
}{%
  Oh dear! You probably thought that this was a real package.\MessageBreak
  \space \space Perhaps you should send some money to a fake
certificate provider.
  See if that teaches you a lesson.}

\endinput

0
Jeffrey

Fake City & Guilds, Phony NVQ's, Fake C&G
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AND REPLICA DOCUMENTS THAT WILL PASS FOR ORIGINALS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC - The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA - The Northern Ireland Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment AQA - The Assessment and Qualifications Alliance examination board OCR - The Oxford Cambridge and RSA examinations board EDEXCEL - The London examinations board SQA -The Scottish Qualifications Authority GCSE Hong Kong Examinations GCSE Malaysia Examinations MEG Midland Examining Group SEG Southern Examining Group City & Guilds London Institute GCSE AS & A2 Level Certificates NVQ National Voctaional Qualification NEA GCSE General Certificate of Education GNVQ Certificate NZQA New Zealand Qualification Authority JEB Joint Examing Board BTEC Award Certtificates EDEXCEL NEAB Northern Exam...

Phony City & Guilds
Fake UK certificate or degree our company deals in GCSE Certificates, HNC, HND, GNVQ, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and from around the world. www.studentcertificatehelp.com Some of What We Carry Please note we carry every year and certificate type just tell us what you need. CIE =96 WJEC - CCEA AQA =96 OCR =96 RSA SQA - EDEXCEL - GCSE MEG =96 SEG - C&G AS & A2 - NVQ NEA =96 GNVQ =96 NZQA JEB =96 NEAB - BTEC CIE - Cambridge International Examinations WJEC The Welsh Joint Education Committee examinations board CCEA ...

city & guilds certification
Anybody that participates here have the city & guilds certification for AutoCad? ...

Re: &&&&&&
Talbot, Its basic macro aper math. With each pass of the macro processor it reduces && to &. in yoru case: %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; 1st pass: &mlv5 = &&&mlv5 2nd Pass: Daisy = &Daisy 3rd Pass : Daisy = Yellow Toby Dunn From: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> Reply-To: Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: &&&&&& Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400 Received: from malibu.cc.uga.edu ([128.192.1.103]) by MC8-F21.hotmail...

Phony City & Guilds Pitman Qualifications
Impress your friends and colleagues with a diploma or certificate from a well-known University, in any field of study that you desire. We carry and create Diplomas, GCSE Certificates of the highest quality from many UK universities and universities located around the world. Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and col...

Phony, Fake HND, HNC's
Our impressive documents are shipped ready to hang in your home, or at the office. Fakedocuments.aol.com WE SHIP TO THE UK EVERY DAY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAf7A6l8U328 Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from every university and college world wide. Complete Cost $95.00 Per Certificate/Degree/Transcript http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D-X02wJ6uqPw DON=92T GET SCAMMED BY SITES THAT CHARGE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS Fakedocuments.aol.com THE EXACT HEAT SPOT AN...

Need help printing thumbnails & text
If anyone out there could spare some time for a Java newbie, could you please help me out? The requirements of the Java module I'm working on are quite simple. (It's a stand-alone application.) Basically, I have a set of images (JPG files) and a corresponding set of text files stored locally in a folder on the hard disk, for example: img1.jpg , txt1.txt img2.jpg , txt2.txt and so on. All I need to do is 1. produce a thumbnail of each image (I have managed to do that already) 2. print out the thumbnail (on paper) and 3. next to the thumbnail, print the corresponding text. That's it. I have looked at tutorials and forums and web sites and APIs and docs... all of them end up showing examples either too complicated or largely irrelevant to what I need to do, which I think should be a very basic, straightforward thing. Can anyone help me out on this? Regards, Les ...

Re: &&&&&& #3
toby dunn <tobydunn@hotmail.com> replied: > Alan, > > I disagree with that statement. I think the best solution would be to build > the dang thing the way he want with less macros. By sending your code out > then back in is in MO to much hassel for too little. > > the whole thingy could be done like this: > > data one ; > flower = 'Daisy' ; > color = 'Yellow' ; > run ; > > data two ; > set one ; > call symput ( compress('text'||_n_),compbl(flower||'='||color) ) ; > call symput ( 'index' , compre...

Re: &&&&&& #2
Alan, I disagree with that statement. I think the best solution would be to build the dang thing the way he want with less macros. By sending your code out then back in is in MO to much hassel for too little. the whole thingy could be done like this: data one ; flower = 'Daisy' ; color = 'Yellow' ; run ; data two ; set one ; call symput ( compress('text'||_n_),compbl(flower||'='||color) ) ; call symput ( 'index' , compress(_n_) ) ; run ; %put &&text&index ; Toby Dunn From: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> Reply-To: A...

Re: &&&&&& #6
This is a prime example I use when I discuss what is wrong with the macro language. Yes, you can figure it out but an alternative would be to simply write your data step code out and then bring it back in so you know what is being submitted. data _null_ ; file 'c:\myfile.sas' ; put 'data ...;' ; ...more put statements... run; %include 'c:\myfile.sas' ; Others will argue for SCL or something else. Regardless, this application probably requires a complete rethink if you are using 6 ampersands. Thanks, Alan Savian "Bridging SAS and Microsoft Technologies" -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Talbot Michael Katz Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:39 AM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: &&&&&& Hi. It requires SIX ampersands to resolve the macro variable example below: data _null_ ; set DS1 end = last ; call symput("mlv" || compress(put(_N_,best32.)), mli) ; call symput(mli, tdt) ; if last then do ; call symput("mlin", compress(put(_N_,best32.))) ; end ; run ; %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; (So, if there are five observations in the data set, and the fifth value of mli is "DAISY" and the fifth value of tdt is "YELLOW" this will print out "DAISY = YELLOW") Why does it take so many ampersands to resolve? Can someone please explain this resolutio...

Re: &&&&&& #13
Bold=Ian Whitlock Faint Italics=Joe Whitehurst A macro variable can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. A named scl list item can be thought of as a name pointing at a value. So a name can point at a name that can point at a value, etc. So a named scl list item can be thought of as a named scl list item that can point at a named scl list item that can point at a named scl list item that can point at a value which can continue to whatever level of abstraction you wish without ever using any concatenated ampersands. Let's look at the problem by analogy. Suppose you go to a pa...

Re: &&&&&& #7
Alan, I seem to have started a hail storm here and I probably should have stated earlier that I don't disagree with SCL or a rework of the code, but rather building and then sending the code out to a temp file and then %including it back in I like not. I have found that while in certain situations this may be the only way to accomplish something easily, it is over used and causes way more headaches than it is worth. As for the rest of your post I am right behind you. Toby Dunn From: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> Reply-To: Alan Churchill <SASL001@SAVIAN.NET> To: ...

Re: &&&&&& #10
Thank you, Toby et al for your answers, opinions, advice, criticism, etc. I almost think I'm beginning to get it. Let me regurgitate this to be sure: Given &&&&&&mlv&mlin., I resolve &mlin. = 5 and reduce the &&&&&& to &&& to get &&&mlv5. Then I resolve &mlv5. = DAISY and reduce the && to & to get &DAISY. Finally I resolve &DAISY. = YELLOW. So, it looks to me like once I reach a stage where I have a string of ampersands followed by a "pure" name (i.e., one with no ampersa...

Re: &&&&&& #4
> From: Talbot Michael Katz > It requires SIX ampersands to resolve the macro variable > example below: > > data _null_ ; > set DS1 end = last ; > call symput("mlv" || compress(put(_N_,best32.)), mli) > ; > call symput(mli, tdt) ; > if last then do ; > call symput("mlin", compress(put(_N_,best32.))) ; > end ; > run ; > %put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; > > (So, if there are five observations in the data set, and the > fifth value of > mli is "DAISY" and the fi...

Re: &&&&&& #8
On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 13:38:44 -0400, Talbot Michael Katz <topkatz@MSN.COM> wrote: >Hi. > >It requires SIX ampersands to resolve the macro variable example below: > >data _null_ ; > set DS1 end = last ; > call symput("mlv" || compress(put(_N_,best32.)), mli) > ; > call symput(mli, tdt) ; > if last then do ; > call symput("mlin", compress(put(_N_,best32.))) ; > end ; >run ; >%put &&mlv&mlin. = &&&&&&mlv&mlin. ; > >(So, if there are five observations in the data set, and the fifth va...

'&&&&a'="&&&&a."
I need a data step that is equivalent to data _NULL_; file print; put '&&&&&&a=' "&&&&&&a"; run; Yet the number of & is a variable, I need to write a Macro, so far I got only half of the code('&&&&&&a.='), I don't know how to put the other half ("&&&&&&a.") into Macro Thanks. %Macro R(k); data _NULL_; file print; put %do i= 1 %to &k.; '&' %end; 'a=' ; run; %mend; %R(10); ==================================================...

Ideas needed & help needed!
Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website. I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are, rFusion.com and Ruby-Fusion.com which one is better. More domain ideas are welcome. I also need people to help me with this project and if you would like to help email me at gwazy@zigg.us , Thanks! -will -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On 7/19/06, Ryan Macy <gwazy@zigg.us> wrote: > Ok im attempting to make a ruby fan/help/disscussion website. > > I need ideas for the domain name, the current two domains I like are, > rFusion.c...

A && B && ( C && D )
Hi all, I've four conditions expression, A, B, C, and D. Are the following two forms equivalent or not? A && B && ( C && D ) A && B && C && D Regards -- ..: Hongyi Zhao [ hongyi.zhao AT gmail.com ] Free as in Freedom :. Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> wrote: >Are the following two forms equivalent or not? > >A && B && ( C && D ) >A && B && C && D Yes. In either case, _all_ variables must be true for the expression to be true. The AND operato...

Scanned text (image) needs to be converted to text
Hello all, I have a PDF of a contract that was scanned in and stored as an image (so we can't select the text). Is there any way to convert an image to text (preferably built in to Adobe Acrobat or a free plug-in)? We are using Adobe Acrobat 5.0. Thanks for any help anyone can provide, Conan Kelly Conan Kelly wrote: > Hello all, > > I have a PDF of a contract that was scanned in and stored as an image > (so we can't select the text). > > Is there any way to convert an image to text (preferably built in to > Adobe Acrobat or a free plug-in)? > &...

Trade Amp Crimper Die (have RJ-45, need RJ-11/12)
I *managed to end up with half a broken blue die set (4/6 position line plug) and half an extra black dot, 8 position RJ-45 die set in serviceable condition. I'm sure you guys know these fit Amp crimper # 2-231652-0... They are both the crimp side, not the housing side which retain/hold the plugs before crimping. If you just have an extra RJ-11/12 die set, please also e-mail me and let me know what you gotta have for it! * * * Question! * * * I've been hearing that you can only terminate Amp type plugs with this crimper, but when I tried it on mutt brand plugs...

YAML & readlines & modify text files
Hello, Can anyone help me with the following issue: I have a YAML file that looks like this: --- gm: Name01 gs: N01 --- gm: Name02 gs: N02 In ruby I'm trying to read all *.txt files in the current folder and all sub-folders. The text files look like this: Name-line: Name01 Link-line: blabla.something.N01&=bla Name-line: Name02 Link-line: blabla.something.N02&=bla My ruby code looks like this: require 'yaml' lnk = 'blabla.something.' op = '&=bla' name = File.open('name.yaml') yp = YAML::load_documents(name) do |name| txt_files = Dir.g...

help needed with adsl router &amp; connections
I've been struggling with router quite a bit. I suspect that I'm doin something wrong with the configuration. I'm sharing a single DSL lin for my entire home network, using DLink DSL500T DSL Modem/1-por Router. The sharing is done via DLink DI524 router with Wifi AP 4-port 100/10 Ethernet. Both DSL500T & DI524 is capable of connectin to ISP via PPPoE, though the DI524 lacks the phonejack so cannot b wired directly and must be routed through the modem. I'm configurin DSL500T to provide Internet gateway, enabling it as bridge. While th WiFi router is used exclusively to pr...

TeX specials & epsf with dvips & ps2pdf
In another thread, I asked about making screen dumps to produce postscript files for inclusion into Plain TeX documents with epsf macros. That works. I also use \special. If I run pdftex on the TeX file, it rejects the \specials, so I use tex, dvips and ps2pdf. This sort of works and looks ok in xpdf, but not when I print it out. Fox example, a "pin" is a big black dot with a very thin line sticking out of it (the line basically is an extension of a radius). It looks ok in xpdf but when I print it out all I see is the big black dot, not the stem. These pins are made with specials. (1) Is there any way to get pdftex to accept specials? (2) I have one idea to try to get the stems to appear. If it doesn't work, I'll post the offending \special in a simple self-contained example. Namely, I'll see whether making the linewidth larger in the special helps. -- Ignorantly, Allan Adler <ara@zurich.csail.mit.edu> * Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT CSAIL. My actions and * comments do not reflect in any way on MIT. Also, I am nowhere near Boston. Allan Adler wrote: > In another thread, I asked about making screen dumps to produce > postscript files for inclusion into Plain TeX documents with epsf > macros. That works. I also use \special. If I run pdftex on the > TeX file, it rejects the \specials, so I use tex, dvips and ps2pdf. > This sort of works and looks ok in xpdf, but not when I print it out. > Fox ...

& versus &&
When I use &, I get the following message: "Use && instead of & as the AND operator in (scalar) conditional statements." I wanted to compare two vectors element by element, as well write a conditional statement for just one of the elements of one of the vectors (i.e., solution1(13)>=0 & solution1~=solution2). If I use &&, I can't compare the two vectors as a whole, i.e., element by element. On a simple test I performed, it seemed that & worked fined for writing a conditional statement for just one of the elements. I hope I'm makin...