Latex: \rput* not rotating tex

I'm placing a graph onto a page and want to label the vertical axes with
text running along the axes, i.e vertical

I understood \rput*[]{90}(x,y){some text} would do this.

Unfortunately it doesn't and I can work out what the problem is.
Assistance sought.

TIA

Currently is print  'xtension, e mm.' but horizontally

Latex excerp is below

\psset{xunit=10mm, yunit=5mm}
\begin{pspicture}(2,10)(14,35)
\scalebox{1 1}{
	\psaxes*[Ox=9,Oy=15,Dx=1,Dy=1](9,15)(15,15)(9,33)
	\psdots(10.0,16)(10.5,18)(11.0,22)(11.5,25)(12.0,26)(12.5,30)
	\rput[c](11.5,12.5){mass, M grams}
	\rput*[l]{L}(7.0,20){Extension, e mm.}
}
\end{pspicture}

bear wrote:
> I'm placing a graph onto a page and want to label the vertical axes with
> text running along the axes, i.e vertical
>
> I understood \rput*[]{90}(x,y){some text} would do this.
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't and I can work out what the problem is.
> Assistance sought.

do not view the dvi output -> PSTricks ist PostScript

Herbert

--
http://PSTricks.de/
http://TeXnik.de/

setting TeX text variable depending on keyval-generated param? (low-level TeX question)
I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble getting the right behavior, which is: If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". If I \usepackage[scaled]{package}, same thing. And if I \usepackage[scaled=x.y], I want to set the variable to "s*[x.y]". (This is for font scaling, and I've used as my model the Helvetica scaled parameter.) The variable name (for the purposes of this conversation) is pnm@scaled. What I have that's not working correctly is: \expandafter\ifx\csname pmn@scaled\endcsname\relax \let\pmn@scaled\@empty \else \edef\pmn@scaled{s*[1.2]}% \fi I think what this says is "if pnm@scaled is not defined (case 1), leave it empty, otherwise set it to "s[1.2]". But the else clause is not working correctly, and I don't know how to differentiate between "defined by keyval but with no value" and "defined by keyval but with a value". Also I'm pretty sure I don't really know the difference between \let and \edef. Any help gratefully appreciated. Thanks. JDO john_owens@yahoo.com schrieb: > I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble > getting the right behavior, which is: > > If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a > variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". > ...

on tex and latex
Hi there. I have a question more strictly about latex, but the only group I found on my news server is alt.sex.fetish.latex. I've been reading the TeXbook, and I now I've been wondering why we have a latex executable in the distribution of latex. My distribution is pdfetex which seems to replace tex entirely. Reading the TeXbook, it seems that TeX, as designed in the book, seems powerful enough to allow abstractions written in pure TeX code. Apparently, there's something called e-TeX which pdfetex is a derivative, so I suppose there are extensions on the capabilities of Knuth's TeX. What are they? "Daniel C. Bastos" <dbast0s@yahoo.com.br> writes: > Hi there. I have a question more strictly about latex, but the only > group I found on my news server is alt.sex.fetish.latex. > > I've been reading the TeXbook, and I now I've been wondering why we have > a latex executable in the distribution of latex. My distribution is > pdfetex which seems to replace tex entirely. Reading the TeXbook, it > seems that TeX, as designed in the book, seems powerful enough to allow > abstractions written in pure TeX code. > > Apparently, there's something called e-TeX which pdfetex is a > derivative, so I suppose there are extensions on the capabilities of > Knuth's TeX. What are they? texdoc etex texdoc pdftex-a -- David Kastrup, Kriemhildstr. 15, 44793 Bochum UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bi...

tex or latex?
I wish to learn tex. Can someone advise which is easier to learn and which is better - tex or latex? And where can I find a beginner's tutorial on any of these? Secondly, there are lots to tex and latex packages available. Which one do I need to install to use tex or latex? Regards, mowgli On May 20, 8:31 pm, mowgli <knowledgel...@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to learn tex. Can someone advise which is easier to learn and > which is better - tex or latex? And where can I find a beginner's > tutorial on any of these? The "not so short guide to Latex" is a good place to start. www.ctan.org/tex-archive/info/lshort/english/lshort.pdf > > Secondly, there are lots to tex and latex packages available. Which > one do I need to install to use tex or latex? If you are using Windows, you can download and install MiKTeX, for example. www.miktex.org mowgli wrote: > I wish to learn tex. Can someone advise which is easier to learn and > which is better - tex or latex? The UK TeX FAQ offers the following (brief) bits of advice: http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=LaTeXandPlain http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=plainvltx Personally, I'd recommend learning LaTeX over Plain TeX. More people use it (as far as I can tell) so you're more likely to get answers to your questions and it provides more prebuilt commands. If you're a programmer, think "LaTeX is to C as Plain TeX is to assembly la...

Table.TeX in Plain TeX
Dear all Normally we use the "Table.TeX" for aligning and formatting Tables in Plain TeX. Unfortunately I don't have the "Table.TeX". Can any one supply this or give any ideas of where it can be found. Thanks and Regards Saravanan,M. India Saravanan_Typesetter@yahoo.co.in (Saravanan,M.) writes: >Normally we use the "Table.TeX" for aligning and formatting Tables in >Plain TeX. Unfortunately I don't have the "Table.TeX". i suspect you may be thinking of tables.tex (plural tables). that is available on ctan, together with some documenta...

From LaTeX to TeX
Greetings! As I get more confident with LaTeX and strive to do more and more complex things (which I know are possible, after seeing), I seem to come across a lot of TeX commands. Is this supposed to happen? Shouldn't LaTeX wrap all of TeX's functionality? And if not, what's the proper way to include these commands? Since more people must have come across this stage, could someone point me to useful resources on LaTeX - TeX integration? Yours faithfully, Renato Serodio no_spam_rdrs@gmx.de, In a message on 19 Jan 2004 16:11:40 GMT, wrote : n> Greetings! n> n&...

TeX programming for XML TeX
Dear TeX programmers, Kindly guide me how to develop the XML TeX work flow. Regards, Ganesh On 04/07/11 06:20, Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > Dear TeX programmers, > > Kindly guide me how to develop the XML TeX work flow. You have asked this several times. Have you done any work on finding out what to do? Do you mean XMLTeX (the program) or "XML and TeX" as a generic platform? Transforming XML to LaTeX requires learning a transformation scripting language such as XSLT. This should be your first task. The workflow looks something like this: 1. Author's text (usually in Word OOXML or OpenOffice ODT. but maybe in TEI or DocBook or a house XML schema): a. parse and validate b. (OOXML and ODT only) apply named styles to every object that requires formatting. c. add missing markup where required (editorial task). 2. Write XSLT (or equivalent) for first transformation to your required style in LaTeX (in a production environment, this would mean modifying your internal standard template, not writing it anew). 3. First proof formatted in LaTeX sent to editor and author for correction. 4. Repeat 1-3 as needed. 5. Penultimate proof to designer for corrections to styling. 6. Apply corrections, produce final proof; repeat 5-6 until correct. 7. Add PDF/x metadata and colourspacing if needed. If colour is used, colour correction and scoping will be needed at some stage, but this is a non-XML, non-LaTeX task, so it&#...

TeX
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com ...

TeX
Hi, I am attempting to get emTeX running. Does anyone have recent experience with this software? In particular, will installation of the emx dll included with the package conflict with more recent emx releases? Also, is support for recent printers available anywhere? TIA RWM On 2004-06-16, Robert Murr <rwmurr@pcmagic.net> wrote: > I am attempting to get emTeX running. If you don't have a special reason to install emTeX I would start with VTex. There is a OS/2-Version that's free for personal use. Works very well. http://www.micropress-inc.com > Does anyone have recent experience with this software? > > In particular, will installation of the emx dll included with the > package conflict with more recent emx releases? Allways make shure that you use _only_ the latest emx-runtime (0.9d) > Also, is support for recent printers available anywhere? For recent printers you might use ghostcript via 'uniprint' Franz Franz Bakan wrote: >On 2004-06-16, Robert Murr <rwmurr@pcmagic.net> wrote: > > > >>I am attempting to get emTeX running. >> >> > >If you don't have a special reason to install emTeX >I would start with VTex. There is a OS/2-Version >that's free for personal use. Works very well. > >http://www.micropress-inc.com > > > >>Does anyone have recent experience with this software? >&g...

TeX / e-TeX disc groups ???
Hello, I found in eTeX manual that there exists disc groups (type number 10). I really don't see what they are... ;-( Any help ? On 10/21/2010 03:02 AM, GL wrote: > Hello, > > I found in eTeX manual that there exists disc groups (type number 10). These are active for a very short time while scanning the arguments of \discretionary. Best wishes, Taco ...

Docx to TeX and TeX to Doc conversion
Dear TeX Experts, Really I proud of all the Experts. Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc conversion with high quality of equations also. I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. Thanks and Regards, Ganesh Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > Dear TeX Experts, > > Really I proud of all the Experts. > > Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc > conversion with high quality of equations also. > > I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=fmtconv Hello, Tom Micevski <none@au-e29b6ec0.invalid> wrote: > Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > > Dear TeX Experts, > > > > Really I proud of all the Experts. > > > > Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc > > conversion with high quality of equations also. > > > > I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. > > http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=fmtconv Thanks for this reply, but there is a more up to date list at http://tug.org/utilities/texconv/index.html But regarding what the original poster asked for -- "in Mik TeX itself..." -- there is only one solution, i.e.: use MikTeX installer to add the TeX4ht package, then call oolatex to convert LaTeX (not PlainTeX!) to an OpenOffice .sxw file . Open this file in OpenOffice or LibreOffice and save-as Microsoft Word d...

TeX/LaTeX Survey & a LaTeX/PDF Presentation Demo
I still have an ongoing TeX/LaTeX survey at http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dp=ADstory/eqExam/tex_survey.pdf If you are at all interested in sharing your TeX profile, please fill out the survey. See http://www.tug.org/pracjourn/2005-2/story-survey/ for a summary of results to date. There is a restriction of two submittals per platform, in an attempt to avoid abuse of the suvey. Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher is required on Windows is required, and Reader 7.0 or higher for Mac and Linux is needed. -------------- I have also made available a demo file, in case you missed it, illustrating a new concept in a LaTeX/PDF Presentation. The filne name is ocg_tst.pdf and is on my AcroTeX web site http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dp=ADstory/webeq.html look for link near the top of the page. Adobe Reader 7.0 (or, of course Acrobat 7.0) is required to see the effects of this file. Now I simply must get back to work. dps ...

TeX/LaTeX and Windows
I want to learn how to write my mathematical papers in LaTeX (and TeX?). I am using Windows. What sofrware do I need to get and where? A good tutorial/primer would be nice too. Thanks! /David > I want to learn how to write my mathematical papers in LaTeX (and TeX?). > I am using Windows. What sofrware do I need to get and where? Miktex is the best Latex distro for Windows >A good > tutorial/primer would be nice too. gogle: not so short introduction to latex > Thanks! > > /David > David Rasmussen wrote: > I want to learn how to write my mathematical paper...

TeX and LaTeX for auction
I have listed the following TeX and LaTex books for auction on eBay: LaTeX by Leslie Lamport <a href = "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3586298593">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3586298593</a> The Latex Companion by Frank Mittelbach and Michel Goossens <a href = "http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3586298967" >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3586298967</a> Joy of TeX by Michael Spivak <a href ="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&...

iPad and TeX/LaTeX
Hello all, After today's unveiling of the iPad, I was wondering if it will be possible in the future to have a full fledge TeX implementation for iPhone OS to run on iPad. For those who use Pages or similar products, there will be available tools to compose documents. For those of us who use TeX/LaTeX and will own an iPad, a complete TeX implementation can prove very helpful. From what I read, the CPU power should be more than enough. What are your thoughts on this subject? Has anyone tried to make TeX Live run on iPhone OS? Best, Hooman Javidnia On Jan 27, 8:50=A0pm, Hooman <hooman.javid...@gmail.com> wrote: > What are your thoughts on this subject? Has anyone tried to make TeX > Live run on iPhone OS? $ du -csh /usr/local/texlive/2008 1.9G /usr/local/texlive/2008 1.9G total I can't imagine wanting to burn 2GB of a maximum of 64 GB on TeX. Presumably, one wouldn't need all of TeX Live, but I suspect it would still be pretty large with a reasonable subset of TeX Live. -- Steve Checkoway On 2010-01-28 06:39:41 +0100, Steve Checkoway said: > On Jan 27, 8:50�pm, Hooman <hooman.javid...@gmail.com> wrote: >> What are your thoughts on this subject? Has anyone tried to make TeX >> Live run on iPhone OS? > > $ du -csh /usr/local/texlive/2008 > 1.9G /usr/local/texlive/2008 > 1.9G total > > I can't imagine wanting to burn 2GB of a maximum of 64 GB on TeX. > Presumably, one wouldn't need a...

LaTeX SUGpaper.tex
%% This is file SUGpaper.tex \documentclass[10pt]{article} \usepackage{sugconf}%SUGconf.sty \setboolean{PageNumbers}{true}\pagestyle{plain} %\setboolean{PageNumbers}{false}\pagestyle{empty} \papernumber{Paper 999-29}%SUGI 2004 must have \usepackage{sugconf} %\papernumber{CC015}%NESUG 2003must have \usepackage{sugconf} \title{%use double backslash for newline: line1\\line2 A Modest Proposal: \\ Using \LaTeX2e to write your SAS User Group paper }%title closure \author{%use double backslash for newline: line1\\line2 Ronald Fehd\\The Company, MyCity, State, Province,...

No TeX/LaTeX switches?
Am I right in thinking that there used to be a way of defining a macro on the tex or latex command line, with something like tex -dfoo=bar test ? Timothy Murphy <gayleard@eircom.net> writes: > Am I right in thinking that there used to be a way > of defining a macro on the tex or latex command line, > with something like > > tex -dfoo=bar test No. You can, however, place arbitrary TeX code on the command line. -- David Kastrup, Kriemhildstr. 15, 44793 Bochum UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html> David Kastrup wrote: > Timothy Murphy <gayleard@eircom.net> writes: > >> Am I right in thinking that there used to be a way >> of defining a macro on the tex or latex command line, >> with something like >> >> tex -dfoo=bar test > > No. You can, however, place arbitrary TeX code on the command line. OK, thanks. Could you give an example, please? Timothy Murphy wrote: > David Kastrup wrote: > >> Timothy Murphy <gayleard@eircom.net> writes: >> >>> Am I right in thinking that there used to be a way >>> of defining a macro on the tex or latex command line, >>> with something like >>> >>> tex -dfoo=bar test >> No. You can, however, place arbitrary TeX code on the command line. > > OK, thanks. > Could you give an example, please? > > > Here is a doc...

convert tex to latex
i have an old tex file i want to convert to latex. How to do that ? In article <1154029737.183542.45610@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>, mintoo wrote: > i have an old tex file i want to convert to latex. How to do that ? Why would you want to do that? Running your old tex file through tex should just work. -- Maarten Bergvelt Because i want to modify it add some more intermediate equations to it Maarten Bergvelt wrote: > In article <1154029737.183542.45610@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>, mintoo wrote: > > i have an old tex file i want to convert to latex. How to do that ? > > Why would you want to do that? Running your old tex file through tex > should just work. > > -- > Maarten Bergvelt "mintoo" <varun.tangri@gmail.com> writes: >i have an old tex file i want to convert to latex. How to do that ? the problem is, that there are no fixed conventions for document structure in plain tex, so the question is impossible to answer without further information. for a document of mine, i would expect to do the whole job in a single editor run ... if i had ever used significant plain tex markup, i imagine a few search-replace operations would help. -- Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge In article <1154043675.918294.281230@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>, mintoo wrote: > Because i want to modify it add some more intermediate equations to it Well, that would still work in TeX. But if you insist on LaTeX, you...

Plain TeX in LaTeX
I was recently told by someone fairly knowledgeable about TeX and LaTeX that, in LateX, one can turn off LaTeX and get it to behave just like Plain TeX. If this is true, how is it done? This is my last posting from the email address below because the machine on which my account resides is being decommissioned. It may be some time before I post to USENET newsgroups again, but I will still be able to read replies via dejanews in the meantime. -- Ignorantly, Allan Adler <ara@zurich.csail.mit.edu> * Disclaimer: I am a guest and *not* a member of the MIT CSAIL. My actions and * comments do not reflect in any way on MIT. Also, I am nowhere near Boston. On 11-04-2008 6:32, Allan Adler wrote: > I was recently told by someone fairly knowledgeable about TeX and LaTeX > that, in LateX, one can turn off LaTeX and get it to behave just like > Plain TeX. If this is true, how is it done? This is not true. Several Plain TeX commands are not defined by LaTeX. Best regards, Jose Carlos Santos Allan Adler <ara@nestle.csail.mit.edu> writes: > I was recently told by someone fairly knowledgeable about TeX and LaTeX > that, in LateX, one can turn off LaTeX and get it to behave just like > Plain TeX. If this is true, how is it done? \usepackage{plain} and wrap your plain TeX passages into the ``plain'' environment. -- David Kastrup On Apr 11, 9:55 am, David Kastrup <d...@gnu.org> wrote: > Allan Adler <a...@nestle.csail.mit.edu> write...

Books on Tex, Latex
Contact me if interested in acquiring the following books in a bundle: The Latex Graphics Companion Illustrating documents with Tex and Postscript Michel Goossens, Sebastian Rahtz & Frank Mittelbach Addison-Wesley, 1997. The Latex Web Companion Integrating Tex, HTML and XML Michel Goossens & Sebastian Rahtz Addison-Wesley, 1999. Latex User's Guide and Reference Manual (2nd edition) Leslie Lamport Addison-Wesley, 1994. The Latex Companion Michel Goossens, Frank Mittelbach & Alexander Samarin Addison-Wesley, 1994. The Latex Companion (2nd edition) Michel Goossens, Frank Mittelbach & Alexander Samarin Addison-Wesley, 2004. Making Tex Work Norman Walsh O'Reilley & Associates, 1994. The Texbook Donald E. Knuth Addison-Wesley, 1994. PostScript Language, Tutorial and Cookbook Adobe Systems Incorporated Addison-Wesley, 1986 (1996). Latex, guide pratique Christian Rolland Addison-Wesley, 1995. ...

TeX++ ??
Has anything new happened to Kaspar Peeters' C++ implementation of TeX? The page http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/kp229/tex++/#new apparently has not been updated since 2002. -- Juergen -- Juergen Koslowski If I don't see you no more on this world ITI, TU Braunschweig I'll meet you on the next one koslowj@iti.cs.tu-bs.de and don't be late! http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child, SR) "J�rgen Koslowski" <koslowj@iti.cs.tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:cl2thc$489$1@rzcomm2.rz.tu-bs.de... >...

TeX vs LaTeX?
What are major differences between the two? Can one mix TeX and LaTeX code in same file? How to compile this? Zach Zach schrieb: > What are major differences between the two? http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=whatTeX http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=latex http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=latex2e http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=plainvltx http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=LaTeXandPlain Probabely some other Topics in the FAQ are also of interest. Harry -- Although the moon is smaller than the earth, it is farther away. "Zach" <netrek@gmail.com> writes: >What are major differences between the two? >Can one mix TeX and LaTeX code in same file? >How to compile this? sigh. you could read the faq before asking a long list of faqs. http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=LaTeXandPlain+plninltx (at least) -- Robin (http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq) Fairbairns, Cambridge ...

Limitations of LaTeX/TeX
Speaking as a long time LaTeX user, these, in my opinion are the three most serious drawbacks: 1. Fonts. Adding new fonts is **such** a pain. If you open a standard word processing software, there are several fonts to choose from. But in LaTeX, even switching to times requires some work (especially if there are equations). One gets really tired of CM fonts after sometime . . . 2. Supported graphics formats. Normally you can only use .ps and .eps files. These are vector graphics formats and are unsuited for bitmapped images (photographs). Also, many applications produce bad .eps files that ha...

cygwin latex problem: latex.exe points to pdfetex.exe and not to tex.exe , why?
hi; I think my PC is possessed with some spirit that is playing tricks on me. 2 days ago I made complete new fresh installation of cygwin 1.5.18 (latest) which includes complete tex installation. I always select to install everything. now, when I run the command latex, it invokes pdfetex instead: ----------------------- $ which latex /usr/bin/latex $ ls -l /usr/bin/latex lrwxrwxrwx 1 win Users 11 Jul 11 23:33 /usr/bin/latex -> pdfetex.exe --------------------------- when I go to the earlier cygwin installation (I copied that to the side before), I see it was pointing to tex.exe instead: ----------------------- $ cd /cygdrive/c/cygwin.BAD/bin $ ls -l latex lrwxrwxrwx 1 win Users 7 Aug 6 2004 latex -> tex.exe ------------------------- The only problem I see now is that when build the .ps document, the fonts look really bad. (and it takes much longer to convert .tex to ..dvi) However, when I convert the .ps file to pdf using ps2pdf, the fonts in the pdf document looks good. This is how I currently build things $ cat build.sh latex mim latex mim dvips mim -o mim.ps ps2pdf mim.ps mim.pdf The file mim.ps contain bad looking fonts now (thet are not as sharp as before). My question is: why did latex installation decide to point latex command to pdfetex.exe when before it was pointing to tex.exe? I could actually forget about building the .PS file anyway, it is so much larger than the PDF file, and Iam not sure .PS is needed anyway since a .pdf file...

Difference between TeX and LaTeX
What is the difference between TeX and LaTeX? -- Alex Vinokur http://mathforum.org/library/view/10978.html http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn@big-foot.com> writes: > What is the difference between TeX and LaTeX? You may want to read the FAQ sections "What is TeX" (http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=whatTeX) and "What is LaTeX" (http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=latex) of the FAQ list --- and, I presume, a lot of other sections. -- Maurizio Loreti http://www.pd.i...

Web resources about - Latex: \rput* not rotating tex - comp.text.tex

Contra-rotating propellers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
coaxial contra-rotating propellers , or high-speed propellers , apply the maximum power of usually a single piston or turboprop engine to drive ...

Facebook Tests Rotating Ads
... planned to put as many as 10 ads next to posts with droves of activity. The company is trying another way to get users to see more ads: rotating ...

Sports and Pop Culture from Bill Simmons and our rotating cast of writers - Grantland
Follow the Sports Guy Bill Simmons and his starting rotation of established and up-and-coming writers on Grantland.com, a site that fully explores ...

Facebook begins rotating ads on static pages if users don’t interact
Facebook has begun rotating ads in the right sidebar if users remain on the same page for a while. “We recently made a change to some pages ...

ROTO - A Neat, Simple and Rotating Circular Puzzle on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about ROTO - A Neat, Simple and Rotating Circular Puzzle. Download ROTO ...

Rotating Service Structure (RSS) of Pad 39A
jurvetson posted a photo: This is the enormous structure that rotates around the vertical hinge on the right to mate with the space shuttle ...

Rotating Globe of Mars Geology - YouTube
http://gallery.usgs.gov/videos/822 This new global geologic map of Mars depicts the most thorough representation of the "Red Planet's" surface. ...

Clarke admits momentum a casualty of rotating nightmare
MICHAEL CLARKE has conceded after an embarrassing defeat to Sri Lanka that the lack of continuity in the Australian team is costing it momentum, ...

Time to blow whistle on refs rotating jobs
Time to blow whistle on refs rotating jobs

ALP's rotating team eroded voters' trust
Sitting in Labor HQ with four senior campaign staff, we were planning the announcement of the small business package.