Overfull/Underfull HBox warnings a real problem??

Hello,

I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this kind of
warnings?

Thanks!

Hans

0
nospam21 (19046)

Hans wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
> serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this kind of
> warnings?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Hans

I ignore them with contempt.

--
Julian V. Noble
Professor Emeritus of Physics

   "Science knows only one commandment: contribute to science."
   -- Bertolt Brecht, "Galileo".
0
jvn1 (150)
12/25/2003 4:18:14 PM
Hans wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
> serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this kind of
> warnings?

Underfull means that there's too much whitespace in the line. Sometimes
the line

	looks         something             like            this.

Look at it and decide whether it's acceptable. Overfull mean's there's
too little. Often the result is that the line extends into the margin.

--

Pete Becker
petebecker (1324)
On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Pete Becker wrote:

> Hans wrote:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
> > serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this kind of
> > warnings?
> >

> Underfull means that there's too much whitespace in the line. Sometimes
> the line
>
> 	looks         something             like            this.
>
> Look at it and decide whether it's acceptable.
if it's not acceptable, change the sentence structure or see whether you
may include further hyphenation-commands into the words that extend into
the margin

--

tilman

Overfull mean's there's
> too little. Often the result is that the line extends into the margin.
>
> --
>
> Pete Becker
> Dinkumware, Ltd. (http://www.dinkumware.com)

0
utzt4 (3)
12/25/2003 6:52:08 PM
Tach Hans,                                  0x2B859DE3 (PGP-PK-ID)

Hans schrieb:
> I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
> serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this
> kind of warnings?

 TeX organises the page in boxes (word boxes -> line boxes and so on),
so if your line box is greater than your textwidth you get an hbox
warning. You can ignore it during the creation of your document, but
when it reaches its final state you should avoid them (just looks
nicer). This can be reached by rewriting the sentence, setting
hyphenations by hand or similar means.

V-Li

--
Fingerprint: 68C5 D381 B69A A777 6A91 E999 350A AD7C 2B85 9DE3
http://www.gnupg.org
UTZ Tilman <utzt4@cti.ecp.fr> writes:

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2003, Pete Becker wrote:
>
> > Hans wrote:

> > > I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex
> > > 2.2. Are this serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What
> > > does create this kind of warnings?
> > >

> > Underfull means that there's too much whitespace in the
> > line. Sometimes the line
> >
> > 	looks         something             like            this.
> >
> > Look at it and decide whether it's acceptable.

> if it's not acceptable, change the sentence structure or see whether
> you may include further hyphenation-commands into the words that
> extend into the margin

Actually, given that his name is "Hans" and his provider something
including "Benelux", it is quite likely that he is writing in a
non-English language with accents.

So the first thing to do would be to check whether he has selected
the right language for hyphenation and is using a T1 (or equivalent)
font encoding.

UKTUG FAQ: <URL:http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html>
0
dak (3570)
12/25/2003 7:23:15 PM
"Hans" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote ...
> I get some overflow/underflow \hbox warnings from Miktex 2.2. Are this
> serious warnings? How to solve this warnings? What does create this kind
of
> warnings?

Personally, I would strongly disagree with Julian's propositions, as it is
too easy to overlook serious shortcomings, such as instances where the end
of a line `really' juts into the margin due to, say, bad hyphenations. TeX
has a reason for warning you, so my advice would be to heed them, while
circumventing the rather unproblematic ones.

To use an example, Times---as a typeface---sets rather tightly, which leads
to enumerable warnings of overfull/underfoot boxes, as already discussed by
others. In such circumstances, TeX is forced to either leave the line
over/underfull and stretch the interword spaces (elasticity), or resort to
hyphenations, which in turn also give rise to penalties. However, if you're
not too rigid with your typesetting, you can try to apply a simple
adjustment, as suggested by Alan Jeffrey as an adaptation to handle an
otherwise to rigid elasticity ...

\tolerance800
\emergencystretch2em
\doublehyphendemerits5000
\hfuzz0pt
\leftskip0pt minus 1pt
\rightskip0pt minus 1pt

If your not happy with the result, try toying around with the values till
you get, what your looking for. That should allow you to rid yourself of the
unnecessary warnings, while retaining the rather more important once.

Nat

0
nat1 (44)

Overfull and Underfull \hbox errors
I'm not doing anything fancy in LaTeX but I'm getting these "Overfull \hbox" errors. Sometimes they say that xx.xxpt is too wide in a certain paragraph, and the text extends past the margins, or it gives me an Underfull error reporting "(badness 10000)", which is significantly badassness, but irritating. The underfull errors don't appear to give any noticeable formatting glitches in the output pdf file. I realize I can manually break the line to remove the overfull error, but that seems unnatural. And I have no idea what the underfull errors are for. Thanks for any help. mikejde@gmail.com wrote: > I'm not doing anything fancy in LaTeX but I'm getting these "Overfull > \hbox" errors. Sometimes they say that xx.xxpt is too wide in a certain > paragraph, and the text extends past the margins, or it gives me an > Underfull error reporting "(badness 10000)", which is significantly > badassness, but irritating. The underfull errors don't appear to give > any noticeable formatting glitches in the output pdf file. Are you using accents? Then you should use T1-encoded fonts. > I realize I can manually break the line to remove the overfull error, > but that seems unnatural. And I have no idea what the underfull errors > are for. I do not have enough information to give you specific suggestions, but you can always add \tolerance 1414 \hbadness 1414 \emergencystretch 1.5em \hfu...

Real Time Text Updating problem
I have a KeyPressFcn for a text edit box that updates text in another area of the gui. The problem I am having is that if the text in the edit box is highlighted and erased or text is typed in the middle of what is already typed then the function concatenates the text onto the end. Is there a way to tell if the text in the edit box is highlighted at the time of a new keypress. That way I could tell my function to start the string over. I am using a function that has the same functionallity as the code from this post. http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-2KHBV9/ ...

Help with long citations and overfull hbox warnings
Can someone help me with the following: how to separate a long cite-label? For example: [Nunamaker et al 89] Latex is not able to separate such a label and so I run into a lot of 'overfull hbox'-messages and the text lookes like it! I read on another posting that I need to change \@citex command in the Latex.tex file by removing the \hbox. However, I am a novice at this and cannot locate the Latex.tex file (I am using MikTeX). Any hints or help would be appreciated. Thanks, Amit deokar.amit@gmail.com writes: >Can someone help me with the following: >how to separate a long cite-label? >For example: [Nunamaker et al 89] >Latex is not able to separate such a label and so I run into a lot of >'overfull hbox'-messages and the text lookes like it! > >I read on another posting that I need to change \@citex command in the >Latex.tex file by removing the \hbox. However, I am a novice at this >and cannot locate the Latex.tex file (I am using MikTeX). Any hints or >help would be appreciated. if you _did_ need to hack at the core latex commands, the source you need to look at is latex.ltx; but you don't -- (a) core latex citations don't have this problem anyway, and (b) neither core latex nor core bibtex has any provision for author-date citation, such as you're using. so we need to know which citation package you're using (and preferably also the .bst -- what's in your \bibliographystyle command). from those it wi...

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
OK, I posted earlier about uninstalling the NWN2 beta patch because of game/system weirdness. This morning I started my machine and was greeted by a McAfee Personal Firewall tray error message of some kind, and had no internet access. After checking another machine on my network and determining my service wasn't down I decided the simplest thing to do was exercise XP's Restore Point capability. Since Wednesday I'd not only installed the NWN2 beta patch, but also the latest ATI Catalyst Suite and some sort of Java Runtime update I'd been bothered about, so my system ch...

Underfull hbox -- can't see the problem
Hello NG, I've been occasionally working with LaTeX for some months. These days I am writing a reference about Turbo Pascal for my computer science course. I know there are loads of docs in the net, but I want to get only the commands we've discussed in the lessons and (of course) it's a good chance to do some exercise:-) There is a table in my document and by compiling LaTeX remarks that there's an underfull hbox. This is the code: \begin{tabular}{lll} \textbf{Datentyp}&\textbf{Inhalt}&\textbf{Wertebereich}\\ \verb�integer�&Ganzzahlen&$-32768$ bis $+32767$ \\ \verb�real�&Zahlen&$-9.99999 \cdot 10^{99}$ bis $+9.99999 \cdot 10^{99}$ \\ \verb�string�&Zeichenketten&Alle Zeichen\\ \verb�char�&Genau 1 Zeichen&Alle Zeichen\\ \verb�boolean�&Wahrheitswerte&\verb�true� oder \verb�false�\\ \end{tabular} \\ Does anyone know, why this is not correct? I've done this right, according to my book. Please help me and thanks for any answers Daniel B�hmer, Germany Daniel B�hmer <boehmerdaniel@web.de> wrote: > Hello NG, > I've been occasionally working with LaTeX for some months. These days I > am writing a reference about Turbo Pascal for my computer science > course. I know there are loads of docs in the net, but I want to get > only the commands we've discussed in the lessons and (of course) it's a > good chance to do some exercise:-) > > There is a table in my docume...

How to set matter in a box of given dimensions, and get overfull/underfull warnings
Hello I'd like to create a box with given dimensions, and to get overfull/underfull warnings if the content does not properly fit into the box. Something like \def\wibble #1#2{\hbox to #1{#2}} which gives warnings if #2 is long/short, except I'd also like to specify the total height+depth, and get overfull/underfull warnings. Has anyone seen or used something like this before? -- Jonathan Fine The Open University, Milton Keynes, England Jonathan Fine <J.Fine@open.ac.uk> wrote: > Hello > > I'd like to create a box with given dimensions, and to get > overfull/underfull warnings if the content does not properly fit into the > box. > > Something like > \def\wibble #1#2{\hbox to #1{#2}} > which gives warnings if #2 is long/short, except I'd also like to specify > the total height+depth, and get overfull/underfull warnings. > > Has anyone seen or used something like this before? \def\wibble#1#2#3{% \setbox0=\hbox{#3}% \dimen0=-\dp0 \advance\dimen0 #2\relax \vbox to\dimen0{\hbox to#1{#3}}} #1 = desired width; #2 desired height+depth; #3 the text Ciao Enrico "Enrico Gregorio" <gregorio@math.unipd.it> > > Has anyone seen or used something like this before? > > \def\wibble#1#2#3{% > \setbox0=\hbox{#3}% > \dimen0=-\dp0 > \advance\dimen0 #2\relax > \vbox to\dimen0{\hbox to#1{#3}}} > > #1 = desired width; #2 desired height+depth; #3 the text We...

problem with importing text with number and text
i am trying to import a csv file (~49000 rows x 52 cols) with numbers text and characters in it and not getting through. xlsread works fine with all my data except the first column of data which is a time stamp. it converts the time stamps into a constant value through the entire column. To add to the problem, when opened as a text file, every row of the file starts with a comma. I got very close with textscan/textread with all the data coming in but all the rows are transposed into one column one above the other ( imagine 49000 rows 52 cells long transposed one above the other in one column c...

Problem importing PDF image (problem with the text)
I want to make some changes to a map. It's available as a PDF with graphics and text. As a PDF I can zoom to any level and the text looks great. When I import the PDF into GIMP, the text is horrible. All diagonals and curves in the letters are jagged. This happens regardless of whether I tell GIMP to anitalias text. I can see the anti-aliasing of the graphics lines, but not of the text. My system is: Win2K Gimp 2.4.2 GhostScript 8.54 I've learned to import PDFs at high resolution to retain accuracy when enlarging them, so I've tried up to 500 when import...

Text Encoding Problems
I am using the code 'convertEncoding(field1.text,encodings.SystemDefault)' to ensure that if a user enters special characters (eg bullet points and so on) into a field, they are saved correctly. However, although this code solves that problem, Japanese characters are still returned as '?'. Is there an easy way of check if Japanese characters are used in the field, and saving these correctly? Thanks Graeme In article <BE8191AC.206EA%blocksoft@dsl.pipex.com>, BlockSoft <blocksoft@dsl.pipex.com> wrote: > I am using the code 'convertEncoding(fi...

Overfull \hbox
Any idea how to get rid of this ? I have this citation in the abstract which causes the problem. Isn't tex supposed to take care of this automatically ? Alex T. wrote: > Any idea how to get rid of this ? Read the FAQ: http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=overfull > Isn't tex supposed to take care of this automatically ? No. Best regards, Jose Carlos Santos Jos� Carlos Santos <jcsantos@fc.up.pt> writes: >Alex T. wrote: >> Any idea how to get rid of this ? > >Read the FAQ: > >http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=overfull > >> Isn't tex supposed to take care of this automatically ? > >No. otoh, there are some citation packages that make a mess of things. if the faq doesn't help, try posting more details. -- Robin (http://www.tex.ac.uk/faq) Fairbairns, Cambridge ...

Problem with a problem
Hello, take a grammar G with alphabet {0,1} such that (the word problem for) the language L_G={w in (0+1)*|w\in L(G)} is very complex, say in PSPACE or some higher complexity class. Now consider an "easy" problem EASY like: "Is an element of L_G in L_G?". Well, this seems to be fairly easy because the answer is "yes" in any case. Hence the problem should be of small complexity. But if one models such a decision problem one has to construct a language L with alphabet A such that the word problem for L reflects exactly the decision problem which one is interested in. For example the problem CLIQUE has been modeled by the word problem for the language L_CLIQUE={<G,k> in (0+1)* | G finite graph, k natural number and G has a k-clique}. Now my problem arises: In the CLIQUE case one can think of an "input" of the turing machine T which should decide the word problem for L_CLIQUE already as a pair <G,k> in the wanted form and one has not to consider an arbitrary string x of (0+1)*. This is possible because the language L'={<G,k> in (0+1)* | G finite graph, k natural number} can be produced by an easy context-free grammar and therefore the word problem for L' is of a low complexity like P. So if one considers the word problem for the language L_CLIQUE one can decide in P if an arbitrary string x of (0+1)* is of the form <G,k> and if it is not the turing machine T can stop without accepting immediately. Therefo...

::text problem
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_037C_01C3B37F.0E8A0290 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi , I am running postgres 7.3.4 on Linux 7.2. I wanna print 'Not Supplied' if '= c1' column of datatype - 'timestamp' is null. For that I am using case stat= ement SELECT=20 CASE WHEN c1 IS NULL THEN 'Record_Not_Found'ELSE c1 END as approval_date FROM t1; ERROR: Bad timestamp external representation 'Record_Not_Found'=20 SELECT=20 ...

Overfull hboxes
While reading theTeXbook, I ran into the next passage regarding hboxes: "[...] with the overfull box you also get [...] (2) a big black bar inserted at the right of the offending box, in your output." (The TeXbook, p. 27, second paragraph from the bottom) I was always wondering about that, since I've had some overfull hboxes, but never have I seen said bar. Either this feature isn't implemented in my TeX (MiKTeX) or it's disabled. Anyone knows how I can turn it on? Thanks in advance, Ohad. Ohad Kammar wrote: > While reading theTeXbook, I ran into the next passage regarding hboxes: > "[...] with the overfull box you also get [...] (2) a big black bar inserted > at the right of the offending box, in your output." (The TeXbook, p. 27, > second paragraph from the bottom) > > I was always wondering about that, since I've had some overfull hboxes, but > never have I seen said bar. Either this feature isn't implemented in my TeX > (MiKTeX) or it's disabled. Anyone knows how I can turn it on? Are you sure you are talking about TeX? Are you saying that if you do the experience described on pages 26-27 of the TeXBook (using \hsize=2in) you *don't* get a big black bar? My guess is that you are actually talking about LaTeX. There, in order to see the black bar, you must use the "draft" option. Best regards, Jose Carlos Santos "Ohad Kammar" <kammar@actcom.co.il> writes: ...

encoding problem with BeautifulSoup
Hi, I am having some encoding problems when I first parse stuff from a non-english website using BeautifulSoup and then write the results to a txt file. I have the text both as a normal (text) and as a unicode string (utext): print repr(text) 'Branie zak\xc2\xb3adnik\xc3\xb3w' print repr(utext) u'Branie zak\xb3adnik\xf3w' print text or print utext (fileSoup.prettify() also shows 'wrong' symbols): Branie zak=B3adnik=F3w Now I am trying to save this to a file but I never get the encoding right. Here is what I tried (+ lot's of different things with encode, decode...

Problem with Text
I have created a text string as "vector" Then another text string, again vector. I now wish to use the move tool to move the 2nd text string, but the first text string moves with it. What am I doing wrong. Hope some one can help TIA tibs@tibia.com wrote in news:togh525mufugrfcunjju38gh7uun2emqjk@ 4ax.com: > I have created a text string as "vector" > Then another text string, again vector. > I now wish to use the move tool to move the 2nd text string, but the > first text string moves with it. > What am I doing wrong. > Hope some one can help > TIA &g...

Problems problems....
I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. I'm angry :)) I have LVD/SE terminator, and i think 68pin cable ( not sure about that ). Hope i gave you enough info to try and help. Thanx! -- ----------------------------------- Makni #### iz adrese Seems obvious that the drive is going belly up. You could download the manufacture's utility disk and confirm it. I think time would more wisely be spent backing up your data before you can't read it at all. DaveL "biBU" <idolovcak####@inet.hr> wrote in message news:cuslus$ljq$1@fegnews.vip.hr... > I've got Fujitsu MAN3184MP and Adaptec 29160 scsi card. > > Sometimes i have this message "A disk read error occured" , sometimes even > bios does not recognize it, sometimes it does but the boot sequence does > not start it seems that motherboard bios has problems with it ( so it > seems to me, i could be wrong about that assumption) . Then i reset and it > all works perfectly. I've noticed a speed degradation in Win XP lately. > I'm angry :)) > > ...

Text problem.
After formatting I've reinstalled psp. If I click on the text tool then on the image I want to add text to nothing happens. No pop up box at all. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Chris. Chris wrote: > After formatting I've reinstalled psp. If I click on the text > tool then on the image I want to add text to nothing happens. No > pop up box at all. Any suggestions appreciated. Is that the only tool that fails to work, Chris? If so, thinking about what it needs that other tools do not need leads to fonts. Do other apps that use Windows fonts (like Word or WordPad) work ...

The Problems of TeX
TeX, and its derivatives such as LaTeX, receives a lot praise and is widely used. However, i think there is one aspect of TeX that is a damaging flaw, and this criticism is little known. I feel this problem should have wider awareness. The following essay, is edited version of my email messages, on the harm of TeX. (HTML version is available at: http://xahlee.org/cmaci/notation/TeX_pestilence.html ) ------------------------------------- Problems of TeX TeX is detrimental because it harbors ignorance of the structural content embodied in most math notations in most fields. What TeX does is typesetting, as opposed to math expression encoding. In other words, what TeX does is pretty-printing. The language is designed in a way that any structural info in a math expression are botched. As such, TeX, even though it is a full-fledged computer language capable of great programing, but it understands zilch of math expressions, it encodes zilch math expressions. Now that is a egregious error of a computer language purporting to express mathematics. And more so because it is a product of a mathematician who should've known better. LaTeX mended TeX by turning a pretty printing system into a structured documentation system. However, since TeX at its core is a pretty picture system, no amount fix can correct that other than complete discard. LaTeX fixed nothing about TeX's botching of the structural info in math notations. As a testament of TeX's shortcomings, TeX botch...

Problem with Text
I have created a text string as "vector" Then another text string, again vector. I now wish to use the move tool to move the 2nd text string, but the first text string moves with it. What am I doing wrong. Hope some one can help TIA tibs@tibia.com wrote in news:togh525mufugrfcunjju38gh7uun2emqjk@ 4ax.com: > I have created a text string as "vector" > Then another text string, again vector. > I now wish to use the move tool to move the 2nd text string, but the > first text string moves with it. > What am I doing wrong. > Hope some one can help > TIA &g...

underfull \hbox
Dear all, in his LaTeX book (in German) J. Knappen recommends that underfull \boxes may be eliminated by \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}. What other solutions to the underfull \hbox-problem are possible? BR pkg In article <1151676714.159145.28450@d56g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>, pkg wrote: > in his LaTeX book (in German) J. Knappen recommends that underfull > \boxes may be eliminated by \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}. What other > solutions to the underfull \hbox-problem are possible? That seems nonsense to me: \documentclass{minimal} \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} \begin{document} Begin with some words and \linebreak continue on the next line. \end{document} still has an underfull \hbox. An underfull \hbox means that the interword space on a line is too large. To solve it, put more words on the line, I would suggest. -- Maarten Bergvelt pkg <Patric.Gloede@t-online.de> wrote: > Dear all, > in his LaTeX book (in German) J. Knappen recommends that underfull > \boxes may be eliminated by \usepackage[T1]{fontenc}. What other > solutions to the underfull \hbox-problem are possible? That's because with OT1 encoded fonts accented letters prevent hyphenation beyond them. Frequently the "underfull \hbox" problems comes from misused \\ commands (for example when used in order "to leave an empty line"). Paragraphs should be ended with a blank line in the input; vertical space is obtained with commands such as \medskip or \bigskip /bet...

Why this overfull \hbox?
Hi all, Consider the following file: \documentclass[12pt]{article} \newtheorem{theorem}{Theorem} \setlength{\textwidth}{127mm} \begin{document} \begin{theorem}{\upshape\bfseries(Fundamental theorem of Mathematics)} It is impossible to prove that a mathematical statement is simultaneously true and false. \end{theorem} \begin{theorem}[Fundamental theorem of Mathematics] It is impossible to prove that a mathematical statement is simultaneously true and false. \end{theorem} \end{document} If I compile this file, then what I get is a text that contains two theorems (theorem 1 and theorem 2). Both "Theorem 1" and "Theorem 2" appear in bold and in upright form and after each one you can see 1) the name of the theorem ("Fundamental theorem of Mathematics") enclosed in brackets and also written in bold and in upright form; 2) the statement of the theorem, in italic. There is one small difference, however: the compilation of the part of the text that corresponds to the second theorem produces an Overfull \hbox, while the part that corresponds to the first theorem doesn't. Why? I suppose that the problem lies in the fact that the internal LaTeX command used here uses \trivlist to create the passage "Theorem 2 (Fundamental theorem of Mathematics)" and that the result is that when TeX tries to break this paragraph into lines, that passage has a rigid length. Am I right? Of course, whenever I come across this problem I may replace...

Text Problem
Hi Everyone, I'm having some problems inputing text in Lightwave 8.3. I'm using a True Type font called "Chubb." All I'm writting is the word "CyaticStudios." When I get to the second "i" I get an error message. "Unable to regenerate contour. This may be caused by highly non-planar polygons, or by ambiguous overlap between polygon edges and the cutting tool. Triple non-planar polygons or add a small offset to data and try again." I looked in the manual, and it suggested going into the "General Options" and changing the Cu...

Text problem.
After formatting I've reinstalled psp. If I click on the text tool then on the image I want to add text to nothing happens. No pop up box at all. Any suggestions appreciated. Thanks, Chris. Chris wrote: > After formatting I've reinstalled psp. If I click on the text > tool then on the image I want to add text to nothing happens. No > pop up box at all. Any suggestions appreciated. Is that the only tool that fails to work, Chris? If so, thinking about what it needs that other tools do not need leads to fonts. Do other apps that use Windows fonts (like Word or WordPad) work ...

Text Problem
Running AutoCad 2002, and one day for no reason when I plot out large bold text, it comes out as just an outline of the letters, instead of being solid. Any ideas? Thanks sbass94501@aol.com (Steve) wrote in message news:<ef7a5dba.0405040535.3f3911d3@posting.google.com>... > Running AutoCad 2002, and one day for no reason when I plot out large > bold text, it comes out as just an outline of the letters, instead of > being solid. > Any ideas? > Thanks set your "textfill" to "1" ...

Web resources about - Overfull/Underfull HBox warnings a real problem?? - comp.text.tex

DASH History
The DASH WEAPON SYSTEM What Was DASH? In the mid 1950's the RussianSubmarine force was becoming increasingly ominous in size (numbering over ...

Soviet Announces Nuclear Accident at Electric Plant
Deaver Requests a Special Inquiry Into his Lobbying: Justice Dept. Must Decide: Meese Removes Himself From Discussions on Naming of Independent ...

San Francisco History - The Beginnings of San Francisco, Chapter XII
CHAPTER XII. The Foreigners (Los Extranjeros), 1795-1846 In that section of the western coast of North America extending fromthe blue waters ...

Underfull Tablecloth — Shoebox Dwelling - Finding comfort, style and dignity in small spaces
It has never been so rewarding to be a klutz! Underful Tablecloth by young Norwegian designer Kristine Bjaadal turns your spills into beautiful ...

Kristine Bjaadal - About
... is a Norwegian designer. She made her international debut as a designer in 2010, with prototypes including her widely noted tablecloth Underfull ...

Document - Israel and the Occupied Territories: Shielded from scrutiny: IDF violations in Jenin and Nablus ...
Israel and the OccupiedTerritories Shielded from scrutiny: IDFviolations in Jenin and Nablus Introduction "IDF soldiers and officershave been ...

LyX wiki - LyX / Manuals
Go to page: AboutListPages AboutPersonalPages AboutSideBar AboutThisSite AboutUploading AccessKeys AddingMaterial AllRecentChanges AllRecentChangesOld ...

Navy Firefighting Operations
This extraordinary report of Lieutenant Frederick Freeman was found inthe National Archives at San Bruno, and declassified in the 1980's. It ...

Kristine Bjaadal - Underfull
Tablecloth. Prototype 2009. At first glance the tablecloth appears to be a traditional white floral damask, but it contains the most wonderful ...

Kristine Bjaadal - Portfolio
... Kristine Bjaadal Portfolio About News Press archive Press material Contact August Hold Siska Slow Coffee Collection Keepsake Cloche Svale Underfull ...