PDF output with pst-pdf

Hello all,

pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
for example:
\begin{figure}[ht]
\begin{center}
\includegraphics[width=0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
\caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
\label{fig:kripke}
\end{center}
\end{figure}

However, when pdflatex gets here:
Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
 ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!

Any suggestions?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

0
pocmatos (144)

On 21-09-2007 10:16, Paulo Matos wrote:

> pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
> for example:
> \begin{figure}[ht]
> \begin{center}
> \includegraphics[width=0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
> \caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
> \label{fig:kripke}
> \end{center}
> \end{figure}
>
> However, when pdflatex gets here:
> Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
>  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>
> Any suggestions?

Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
here questions such as the one above.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos
0
jcsantos (1101)
9/21/2007 9:32:29 AM
On Sep 21, 10:32 am, Jos=E9 Carlos Santos <jcsan...@fc.up.pt> wrote:
> On 21-09-2007 10:16, Paulo Matos wrote:
>
> > pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
> > for example:
> > \begin{figure}[ht]
> > \begin{center}
> > \includegraphics[width=3D0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
> > \caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
> > \label{fig:kripke}
> > \end{center}
> > \end{figure}
>
> > However, when pdflatex gets here:
> > Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
> >  =3D=3D> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>
> > Any suggestions?
>
> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
> here questions such as the one above.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jose Carlos Santos

You could take a look at the latest version of chemscheme for a
working example with instructions.

Joseph wright

0
joseph.wright (1875)
9/21/2007 10:06:45 AM
On Sep 21, 10:32 am, Jos=E9 Carlos Santos <jcsan...@fc.up.pt> wrote:
> On 21-09-2007 10:16, Paulo Matos wrote:
>
> > pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
> > for example:
> > \begin{figure}[ht]
> > \begin{center}
> > \includegraphics[width=3D0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
> > \caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
> > \label{fig:kripke}
> > \end{center}
> > \end{figure}
>
> > However, when pdflatex gets here:
> > Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
> >  =3D=3D> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>
> > Any suggestions?
>
> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
> here questions such as the one above.

Aren't you being a bit rude? I hope a good night sleep solves that!
Anyway, I read it *before* posting, however, I didn't *understand* it.
I don't know much about bounding boxes, pages, blablabla. I just want
to include a simple image and when I *read* the manual *before*
posting, it said that EPS file were supported using includegraphics.

Best regards,

Paulo Matos

> Best regards,
>
> Jose Carlos Santos

0
pocmatos (144)
9/21/2007 10:07:39 AM
On 21-09-2007 11:07, Paulo Matos wrote:

>>> pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
>>> for example:
>>> \begin{figure}[ht]
>>> \begin{center}
>>> \includegraphics[width=0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
>>> \caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
>>> \label{fig:kripke}
>>> \end{center}
>>> \end{figure}
>>> However, when pdflatex gets here:
>>> Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
>>>  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>>> Any suggestions?
>> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
>> here questions such as the one above.
>>

> Aren't you being a bit rude? I hope a good night sleep solves that!

I had one, thanks.

> Anyway, I read it *before* posting, however, I didn't *understand* it.
> I don't know much about bounding boxes, pages, blablabla.

And you don't need to know that to solve your problem.

> I just want
> to include a simple image and when I *read* the manual *before*
> posting, it said that EPS file were supported using includegraphics.

Yes. And it also says *how* to do it, at the "Usage" section.

Best regards,

Jose Carlos Santos
0
jcsantos (1101)
9/21/2007 11:28:01 AM
Paulo Matos schrieb:
>>> pst-pdf manual says I can use include graphics with eps files so I try
>>> for example:
>>> \begin{figure}[ht]
>>> \begin{center}
>>> \includegraphics[width=0.6\textwidth]{figures/kripke.eps}
>>> \caption{Representation of Kripke Structure Example}
>>> \label{fig:kripke}
>>> \end{center}
>>> \end{figure}
>>> However, when pdflatex gets here:
>>> Error: pdflatex (file figures/kripke.pdf): cannot find image file
>>>  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!
>>> Any suggestions?

>> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
>> here questions such as the one above.

> Aren't you being a bit rude? I hope a good night sleep solves that!
> Anyway, I read it *before* posting, however, I didn't *understand* it.
> I don't know much about bounding boxes, pages, blablabla. I just want
> to include a simple image and when I *read* the manual *before*
> posting, it said that EPS file were supported using includegraphics.

You will have to describe what you already tried - or what you did not
understand.

As for your question:

1.) There is an pst-pdf-example.tex that is produced if you run latex on
  the pst-pdf.ins which you can download from ctan. There you will find,
among other code,

	\begin{postscript}
	  \includegraphics{picture.eps}
	\end{postscript}

2.)(re)read section 2.2 of the documentation with special attention to
the last paragraph.

hth
Patrick
On Sep 21, 12:32 pm, Patrick Heinze <freeflyer1...@arcor.de> wrote:

> >> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
> >> here questions such as the one above.
> > Aren't you being a bit rude? I hope a good night sleep solves that!
> > Anyway, I read it *before* posting, however, I didn't *understand* it.
> > I don't know much about bounding boxes, pages, blablabla. I just want
> > to include a simple image and when I *read* the manual *before*
> > posting, it said that EPS file were supported using includegraphics.
>
> You will have to describe what you already tried - or what you did not
> understand.
>
> As for your question:
>
> 1.) There is an pst-pdf-example.tex that is produced if you run latex on
>   the pst-pdf.ins which you can download from ctan. There you will find,
> among other code,
>
>         \begin{postscript}
>           \includegraphics{picture.eps}
>         \end{postscript}
>
> 2.)(re)read section 2.2 of the documentation with special attention to
> the last paragraph.
>
> hth
> Patrick

Part of this is, I believe, slightly confusing.  The documentation
says:

While creating the output only code from inside a pspicture or
postscript environment
is considered.

So i thought for a long time that you had to use a special environment
for using pst-pdf.  However, this is not the case, as it will
successfully handle something like:

\begin{figure}
\psfrag{something-here}
\includegraphics{an-eps-file}
\caption{An example}
\end{figure}

I assume that the statement in the documentation:

PostScript graphics files, which are passed as parameter of an
\includegraphics statement, too are included into the \PDFcontainer
file.

indicates this, but as I say the previous sentence in the manual
doesn't mention \includegraphics.

Joseph Wright

0
joseph.wright (1875)
9/21/2007 12:25:41 PM

> >> Yes. Read the "Usage" section of the pst-pdf package *before* posting
> >> here questions such as the one above.
> > Aren't you being a bit rude? I hope a good night sleep solves that!
> > Anyway, I read it *before* posting, however, I didn't *understand* it.
> > I don't know much about bounding boxes, pages, blablabla. I just want
> > to include a simple image and when I *read* the manual *before*
> > posting, it said that EPS file were supported using includegraphics.
>
> You will have to describe what you already tried - or what you did not
> understand.
>
> As for your question:
>
> 1.) There is an pst-pdf-example.tex that is produced if you run latex on
>   the pst-pdf.ins which you can download from ctan. There you will find,
> among other code,
>
>         \begin{postscript}
>           \includegraphics{picture.eps}
>         \end{postscript}
>
> 2.)(re)read section 2.2 of the documentation with special attention to
> the last paragraph.
>
> hth
> Patrick

To be fair to the OP, I'm not sure that the documentation is
absolutely clear.  The last paragraph of section 2.2(c) in the
documentation starts with the sentence:

While creating the output only code from inside a pspicture or
postscript environment is considered.

Which I'd taken to mean that every \includegraphics that you wanted
processed had to be inside a pspicture or postpicture block. However,
the package will work with an \includegraphics{some-eps-file}
statement even if it is *not*  within a \begin{postscript} ...
\end{postscript} block.  Yes, that is clear when you read the example
file fully, but I'm not sure that it is as obvious as it could be.

Joseph Wright

0
joseph.wright (1875)

PDF PDF PDF
For anyone struggling to figure out how to create a PDF in SWX it's pretty simple but you may have to have the Bluebeam version of swx FIRST go to Tools>Options and check "Save as PDF" Then you can save them right from the save as dialog. Maybe I'm the only dumbass that could't figure that out! ;0) But it was in help under "PDF" An easier way is to download a program from www.pdf995.com that "prints" you files to a PDF foramat. This program works with SW and any other program you use to print with. "3d" <jmiller at marvelindustri...

pdf \ text (get rid of text in pdf)

ANN: Fly Text to PDF

Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit
Hi, Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more appropriate title, to make it easier for searches. "Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit" URL: http://www.packtpub.com/article/Using_xtopdf This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS data. xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html . Enjoy, and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in xtopdf - its appreciated. Vasudev Ram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Software consulting an...

Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit
Hi, Though I posted about this article earlier, reposting it with a more appropriate title, to make it easier for searches. "Using xtopdf, a PDF creation toolkit" URL: http://www.packtpub.com/article/Using_xtopdf This is an article by me, written for Packt Publishing, about how to use my xtopdf toolkit to create PDF from text, DBF, TDV, CSV and XLS data. xtopdf is available at http://www.dancingbison.com/products.html . Enjoy, and feel free to give your feedback on wanted features, bugs, etc. in xtopdf - its appreciated. Vasudev Ram ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Software consulting an...

Convert PDF image to PDF text
Hi, I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? Thanx You will have to scan it using an OCR (Optical Character Recognition) application and then create a PDF file. -- Don Vancouver, USA <WhiteLen@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1193737890.691267.165820@z9g2000hsf.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I have a PDF file with image text documents. hence I can't search the > text. How can I convert it to searchable PDF file? > > Thanx > Any recommendation for OCR application? ...

Postscript to PDF with pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other
Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? On 14/04/2008, Sean Nakasone <seannakasone@yahoo.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a way to convert Postscript to PDF using pdf-tools, > pdf-writer, or other method? Any suggestions? ps2pdf is standard on any install of Ghostscript, at least on most flavours of Linux/BSD Farrel ...

convert PDF images to PDF text (OCR)
Hi, I have a book which was entirely scanned into a PDF, there are approximately 300 pages. The problem is that each page is an image of the paper page, not selectable text. How can I convert this PDF made of images to a text-selectable PDF? Or directly convert it to Word? I suppose I'll need some form of OCR. Thanks in advance, Raphael Yes, since you have an image, you need to OCR it into data. You will not have much luck with any formating info, but most OCR programs today to a pretty good job if the image is fairly clean . Larry T. larrynospam@nospamjbmsystems.com wrote in message...

scanned image pdf to searchable text pdf
We have a lot of pdf files that are just scanned images of documents. How easy is it to change these into pdf's that we can search for specific words. I believe Adobe Acrobat Capture will do this when the document is originally scanned, but can it use pdf's that have already been created. If it can, can this process be automated to convert 100s of pdf files? Are there other alternatives to Adobe Acrobat Capture as it is not cheap for a large number of documents? I am new to this, so please keep it simple. Thanks for any help. Adrian HI, As you indicated, your pdf's are ...

pdf output in PDF/X-1a:2001
Lightning Source International (a huge digital printer) requires this form of pdf. Is there a way to cajole pdftex into creating this flavor of pdf? The alternative is to buy Acrobat Distiller, which would break my principle of relying on Open Source exclusively. (And it costs money). John Culleton On Jun 6, 6:18=A0am, wexfordpress <j...@wexfordpress.com> wrote: > Lightning Source International (a huge digital printer) requires this > form of pdf. Is there a way to cajole pdftex into creating this flavor > of pdf? The alternative is to buy Acrobat Distiller, which would break > my principle of relying on Open Source exclusively. (And it costs > money). > > John Culleton Not sure what you intend by "this flavor of pdf", but would be very surprised if pdftex output not readable/printable by alternative pdf software. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PDF_software. Sounds exactly like pdfx.sty; see http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/macros/la= tex/contrib/pdfx/ On Jun 6, 9:18=A0am, wexfordpress <j...@wexfordpress.com> wrote: > Lightning Source International (a huge digital printer) requires this > form of pdf. Is there a way to cajole pdftex into creating this flavor > of pdf? The alternative is to buy Acrobat Distiller, which would break > my principle of relying on Open Source exclusively. (And it costs > money). > > John Culleton buyoninternt@bluebottle.com wrote: > On Jun 6, 6:18 am, wexfordpress <j.....

Copy from a PDF to PDF
Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? Thanks in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I suppose it depends on which applications you have at hand. Acrobat will certainly do it. MSD Thx, I crop the desired rectangle in the first PDF, select it with the TouchUp Object Tool, then copy it, but the WHOLE page is pasted in the second PDF and I'd like to have only the part I want. At least this is what I get with ACROBAT 5.0. Am I doing something wrong? "WharfRat" <wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com> wrote in message news:BC09FB34.10D43%wharfrat@footprintsphotographics.com... in article YT2Fb.22892$vi2.19893@twister.auna.com, jesusp at jesusp@arrakis.es wrote on 12/20/03 1:09 PM: > Is it possible to copy a piece of text from a page (not the whole page) from > a PDF file and paste it into another PDF file in a desired position? - Yep - copy and paste. You may have to crop it first to get just what you want. And it may not paste into position - you need to move it around. - I...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an existing file. ...

PDF::API2
Hello All, I am new to PDF files so I don't really know if what I want to do is possible and how to use the PDF::API2 modules. I need to extract information from columns in a table ( I assume that PDF does not know anything about tables). What I was thinking of doing was finding the horizontal location of the header (I know what it should be), then extract all text that starts at that location. I have played around with the PDF::API2 module and read the 'Using PDF::API2 - The code' help page, however it doesn't show me how to extract information from an exi...

pdf to dvi to pdf?
I need help with what seems to be a simple problem. I have a collection of pdf manuscript to submitt to a on-demand publisher. They want them to be: (1)6in x 9in with 1/2in margins allound (2) and embedded fonts. The problem is there are: (1) 8.5in x 11in with 1in margins (2) and the fonts aren't embedded. Perl pdf mod is one possibility, what would be involved with doing this with LaTex? I wanting to stay with open source solutions(Linux). TIA, David editor@deepmeanings.com (David Jackon) schrieb: > I need help with what seems to be a simple problem. > I have a collection of ...

PDF TO PDF MULTIPAGES
Hello, (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf It doesn't work. Is works with jpeg files: gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle.pdf Thanks for Help. Christophe BADET Christophe BADET wrote: > Hello, > > (gs 8.54 -Windows XP) > i try this to convert a pdf file to one pdf file per page: > > gs.exe -sDEVICE=pdfwrite -o c:\fic-%d.pdf -q c:\colle.pdf > It doesn't work. > Is works with jpeg files: > gs.exe -sDEVICE=jpeg -o c:\fic-%d.jpg -q c:\colle....

Embedding PDF into PDF ?
I have read from websearching that it is possible to embed a smaller PDF into a main PDF, but cannot find out how this is done. Would I have to open the PDF as a text file and have my program locate a certain PDF command, then literally just stream the raw smaller PDF into it ? Any links or info would be very much aprpeciated Thanks Paul On Wed, 14 Jul 2004, Paul Champan wrote: > I have read from websearching that it is possible to embed a smaller PDF > into a main PDF, but cannot find out how this is done. Do you want to merge 2 pdf files or "place" pdf files into a ...

4x PDF Help
Hi Everyone -- we've launched a new question and answer site for all PDF questions. It's based on the highly popular technology platform used by StackOverflow.com, and provides a great environment for getting your questions answered and answering other people's questions. Check it out --> http://help.4xpdf.com/ Cheers, - Rowan. ...

PDF::Writer, create pdf and insert in other pdf file.
Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) the following code create a PDF: #!/usr/bin/ruby require 'pdf/writer' pdf = PDF::Writer.new pdf.text "Hello Matz", :font_size => 22 pdf.save_as "novo.pdf" ######################################## now I wanna save this pdf as a last page of a existing pdf. any tips? -- Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/. On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Ricardo Pog <ricardo85x@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi folks(wharever it mean my english is so bad...) > > > the following code create a PDF: > >...

PDF to Text with garbage output
Hello, I've been using pdftotext (part of the Xpdf library) to convert pdfs. Some of the time it works, but with about half of the documents I try to convert, the output is garbage. (e.g, =A2=A1=A4=A3=A5=A3=A6=A1=A8=A7=A9= =A7=A9) Does anyone know of another approach to this problem (extracting the text from the pdf)? Is there some encoding feature I'm missing, or does this mean I need some OCR software? Thanks Dustin On 2005-12-18, dustov@gmail.com <dustov@gmail.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I've been using pdftotext (part of the Xpdf library) to convert pdfs. &g...

hyperref and pst-pdf not showing pdf-properties set by hypersetup
Hi, Hypersetup arguments (from hyperref) are ignored when the package pst-pdf is loaded. Is this a bug between pst-pdf and hyperref? --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8--- \listfiles% \documentclass{article} %% Including pst-pdf will leed to hypersetup being ignored. %% Moving pst-pdf behind hyperref does not help. \usepackage{pst-pdf}% \usepackage{ifpdf} \ifpdf% \usepackage[pdftex,hyperfootnotes=false,pdfpagelabels]{hyperref} \hypersetup{% pdftitle={some title.},% pdfauthor={some author.}% } \fi \begin{document} some text. \end{document} --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8--- Look at document properties from within acrobat reader (Ctrl-D): When *not* including "pst-pdf" Title and Author are set correctly. Otherwise these fields are blank. Any pointers? Patrick I am using TL2007 with Ubuntu Dapper. ,---- | *File List* | article.cls 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class | size10.clo 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX file (size option) | pst-pdf.sty 2006/07/14 v1.1n PS graphics for pdfLaTeX (RN,HjG) | graphicx.sty 1999/02/16 v1.0f Enhanced LaTeX Graphics (DPC,SPQR) | keyval.sty 1999/03/16 v1.13 key=value parser (DPC) | graphics.sty 2006/02/20 v1.0o Standard LaTeX Graphics (DPC,SPQR) | trig.sty 1999/03/16 v1.09 sin cos tan (DPC) | graphics.cfg 2007/01/18 v1.5 graphics configuration of teTeX/TeXLive | pdftex.def 2007/01/08 v0.04d Graphics/col...

extract text layer from searchable pdf and merge with another pdf
Dear comp.text.pdfians I have a pdf (a searchable pdf consisting in book pages scans, then passed to ocr that has added a text layer hidden under images, so pdf is searchable) this pdf has jbig2 compression (it counts 135 pages in A5 format scanned at 300 dpi and its size is about 1928 KB) After ocrization, I noticed that scans have been degrated in quality, so I want extract text layer and merge this text layer with another copy of same pdf containing scans in high quality it is possible extract a text layer from a pdf and then merge with raster layer of another pdf? -- Puppy Linux...

pst-pdf and psfrag produce together an empty pdf file
Dear All I am trying to use psfrag with pdflatex through pst-pdf, but as output, I get an empty pdf file (after having run the ps4pdf script). My code is below. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Paul \documentclass[portuges]{article} \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc} \makeatletter \usepackage{graphicx} \usepackage{pst-pdf} \usepackage{psfrag} \pagestyle{empty} \usepackage{babel} \makeatother \begin{document} { \psfrag{x}{$\sqrt{x^2+y^2}$} \psfrag{y}{$\sin\left(x\right)$} \includegraphics{lixo} } \end{document} Paul Smith schrieb: > Dear All > > I am trying...

How can I convert .txt to .pdf or .pdf to .pdf, controlling fonts?
I am trying to put some Quicken reports onto my iPhone, and I find the default .pdf print font is not clear enough. I'd like to try the Arial font (which I find to be the clearest of all fonts), but this involves either 1- converting the Quicken report .txt file to a .pdf, somehow, with control of the font, or 2- converting the Quicken report .pdf file from the default font to an Arial font .pdf and then moving the resulting .pdf to my iPhone. So far, I have failed. Does anyone know how to do this, either on a mac or on a pc? In article <4cdd4f7e$0$18655$c3e8da3$38634283@news.astraweb.com>, Gary <gary_w1@hotline.com> wrote: > I am trying to put some Quicken reports onto my iPhone, and I find > the default .pdf print font is not clear enough. I'd like to try the > Arial font (which I find to be the clearest of all fonts), but this > involves either > > 1- converting the Quicken report .txt file to a .pdf, somehow, with > control of the font, or > > 2- converting the Quicken report .pdf file from the default font to > an Arial font .pdf > > and then moving the resulting .pdf to my iPhone. > > So far, I have failed. Does anyone know how to do this, either on a > mac or on a pc? Open the file in Quicken. Use the Arial font in the size of your choice. Select "Print" and then click on the "PDF" button on the print dialog box. Se...

Adding Flyover Text to PDF Output
Is there a way to add flyover text to pdf output using the latex->dvips->pdf flow? I'm thinking of putting the abstract of bibliography entries into the flyover text, if it's feasible. -- % Randy Yates % "So now it's getting late, %% Fuquay-Varina, NC % and those who hesitate %%% 919-577-9882 % got no one..." %%%% <yates@ieee.org> % 'Waterfall', *Face The Music*, ELO http://www.digitalsignallabs.com ...

Web resources about - PDF output with pst-pdf - comp.text.tex