problems with ttf in Latex...Font shape `T1/tnr10/m/n' undefined

Hello,

After following the procedure from
"http://www.radamir.com/tex/ttf-tex.htm", I am still having a problem
with the ttf conversion in pdflatex.  I keep getting the following
warning:
...."
(C:\texmf\tex\latex\base\t1enc.def
File: t1enc.def 2004/02/22 v1.99f Standard LaTeX file
LaTeX Font Info:    Redeclaring font encoding T1 on input line 43.
))
(C:\localtexmf\tex\latex\winfonts\bookmanold.sty
Package: bookmanold
) (Bookman test_2.aux)
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OML/cmm/m/it on input
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 9.
LaTeX Font Info:    Try loading font information for T1+tnr10 on input
line 9.
LaTeX Font Info:    No file T1tnr10.fd. on input line 9.

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/tnr10/m/n' undefined
(Font)              using `T1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 9."

That defaults the text back to the CMR.

I am trying to use a sty package (called bookmanold in this case).  The
following is the code for the sty:

"\ProvidesPackage{bookmanold}
\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{tnr}
\endinput"

and the t1tnr.fd has the following code:

"\ProvidesFile{t1tnr.fd}[description]

\DeclareFontFamily{T1}{tnr}{}

\DeclareFontShape{T1}{tnr}{b}{n}{<-> ecBOOKOS}{}

\DeclareFontShape{T1}{tnr}{m}{n}{<-> ecBOOKOS}{}

\DeclareFontShape{T1}{tnr}{bx}{n}{<->ssub * tnr/b/n}{}

\endinput".

This is my actual latex code:

"\documentclass{article}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{bookmanold}

\begin{document}

Hello, I am being typeset in Bookman Old Style

\end{document}"

Am I doing something wrong?

Please help!

Thanks.
Rajesh.

0
rbsingh13 (35)

rbsingh13@gmail.com  schrieb:

> LaTeX Font Info:    No file T1tnr10.fd. on input line 9.

LaTeX is searching for T1tnr10.fd

> and the t1tnr.fd has the following code:

But you have t1tnr.fd (which is correct)

> I am trying to use a sty package (called bookmanold in this case).  The
> following is the code for the sty:
>
> "\ProvidesPackage{bookmanold}
> \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{tnr}
> \endinput"

Are you absolutely sure that this is the sty that is used? And that
this is really the code?

Your error indicates that you have done something like

\renewcommand{\rmdefault}{tnr10}

--
Ulrike Fischer
e-mail: zus�tzlich meinen Vornamen vor dem @ einf�gen.

LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OMS/cmss/m/n' undefined
It looks like this was discussed a bit on this group, but I didn't see a specific solution. Here's what was attempted, and what failed. \renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault} Then within the document, \textit{\textbf{whatever text}} This generated these errors: LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/it' in size <12> not available (Font) Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/sl' tried instead on input line 8. LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/bx/it' undefined (Font) using `OT1/cmss/bx/n' instead on input line 8. Is there a way to get bold, italic serif, or a workaround for the same? Thanks! "jfgodfrey" <john@jlgodfrey.myrf.net> schrieb: > It looks like this was discussed a bit on this group, but I didn't see > a specific solution. > > Here's what was attempted, and what failed. > \renewcommand{\familydefault}{\sfdefault} > > Then within the document, > > > \textit{\textbf{whatever text}} > > This generated these errors: > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/it' in size <12> not > available > (Font) Font shape `OT1/cmss/m/sl' tried instead on input > line 8. > > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmss/bx/it' undefined > (Font) using `OT1/cmss/bx/n' instead on input line 8. > > Is there a way to get bold, italic serif, or a workaround for the same? Yo...

Font shape `T1/slingbold/m/n' undefined
Hi, I want to make some slides according to http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~mdw/proj/texslides/ and get the messages LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/slingbold/m/n' undefined LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/trebucit/m/n' undefined my truetype fonts are in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/afm /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/tfm /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/truetype I have updated /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map What else do I have to do? Any help greatly appreciated Dieter PS: While updating I get the message texhash: /usr/local/texlive/2007/../texmf-local/ls-R lacks magic string. Skipping... What does this mean? -- Dieter Kraft Munich University of Applied Sciences Department of Mechanical Engineering dieter.kraft@hm.edu www.lrz-muenchen.de/~dkraft Am Sat, 12 Apr 2008 12:07:05 +0200 schrieb Dieter Kraft: > Hi, > > I want to make some slides > according to > http://www.eecs.harvard.edu/~mdw/proj/texslides/ The webpage is quite old: 29 May 2003. Perhaps you should consider to use e.g. beamer. > and get the messages > > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/slingbold/m/n' undefined > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/trebucit/m/n' undefined > > my truetype fonts are in > /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/afm > /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/tfm > /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/truetype > > I have updated > /usr/loc...

LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/m/n undefined
Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I have searched and searched but can't find the solution to this problem. I keep getting a variety of warnings along the lines of: LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/m/n undefined LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/m/it undefined LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/bx/n defined LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OMS/Helvetica/m/n undefined .... Does anyone know how to correct this? Thank you in advance for your help, Dan On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:27:31 -0700 (PDT), Dan wrote: > Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I have searched and > searched but can't find the solution to this problem. > > I keep getting a variety of warnings along the lines of: > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/m/n undefined > LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/m/it undefined > LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OT1/Helvetica/bx/n defined > LaTeX Font Warning: Font Shape `OMS/Helvetica/m/n undefined > ... > > Does anyone know how to correct this? \usepackage{helvet} ....\textsf{This is Helvetica.}... For a scaling option to helvet, look for psnfss2e.pdf either on your system or at CTAN. If you really intend to use Helvetica as your default font family, add \renewcommand{\rmdefault}{phv} Bob T. ...

Problem: Latex cannot find a TTF font installed by the Miktex TTF font installer
Short version: I have the Sabon font as TTF and would like to use it from Miktex. I have tried using various methods, including the Miktex font installer, but failed. I think the Sabon font is installed (the self-test seems to indicate that) but still pdftex complains that the font shape is undefined. How should I proceed, please? Long version: I'll redo all the steps (2006-04-11) and log them here. This is on Windows XP Professional, Version 2002, Service pack 2. First let's ensure that the system is up to date. I run the Miktex update wizard 2.4.1704. Update from Internet. Select a mirror, www.tex.cam.ac.uk. No updates available (no surprise, I had already done that a couple of days ago). Cancel. I run mtfi-0.6.0-setup.exe. Select components to install: Miktex TTF font installer (required) and Start menu shortcuts. Where? Default place. Install completed. Close. From the start button I run MTFI/MTFI. I select the four font files c:\temp\sabon\sabor___.ttf c:\temp\sabon\sabob___.ttf c:\temp\sabon\saboi___.ttf c:\temp\sabon\sabobi__.ttf into their appropriate entry boxes. Next it asks for the Miktex base and local directories: it guesses them correctly as c:\apps\texmf and c:\data\localtexmf. I proceed. Name of the font: it suggests "sabor___" but has a red cross next to it. So I say "sab". Select a writable output directory. c:\temp\sabon-test\, which I just created. Next: conclusion of your selections. I cut and paste here: Conclusion ...

Font installation problems "Font shape undefined"
I'm trying to install Adobe Sabon and Adobe Trade Gothic on a Linux system running e-TeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-2.1 I have Trade Gothic installed properly, but when I try to use Sabon in my document, LaTeX says: LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/psbx/m/n' undefined (Font) using `T1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 96. I have all fd files installed under /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/adobe/sabon and the other files under /usr/share/texmf/fonts/*/adobe/sabon. I have run texhash after putting the files there. The files for Trade Gothic are installed in a similar way. What else could be wrong? Martin Magnusson <martin@xx-blecket-xx.org> writes: >I'm trying to install Adobe Sabon and Adobe Trade Gothic on a Linux >system running e-TeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-2.1 > >I have Trade Gothic installed properly, but when I try to use Sabon in >my document, LaTeX says: > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `T1/psbx/m/n' undefined > (Font) using `T1/cmr/m/n' instead on input line 96. > >I have all fd files installed under >/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/adobe/sabon and the other files under >/usr/share/texmf/fonts/*/adobe/sabon. this isn't good policy: the texmf-local tree is for additions like this. >I have run texhash after putting >the files there. The files for Trade Gothic are installed in a similar >way. What else could be wrong? last i looked, there wasn't an adobe...

latex '\.' tex '_'
Dear all, I have a statement de_rm, d means derivate, rm is a subscript. I have the folowing problem, when I use: legend('e_rm','Interpreter','tex') is good for subscript, legend('\.e','Interpreter','latex') is good for derivate. But how can use this two things together? Gergo Nyiro wrote: > Dear all, > > I have a statement de_rm, d means derivate, rm is a subscript. I > have the folowing problem, when I use: > legend('e_rm','Interpreter','tex') is good for subscript, > legend('\.e','Interp...

Couldn't use centaur T1 font provided w/ miktex (I'm exhausted after hours on this)
Hello everybody, Since yesterday I'm trying to use different fonts in my latex documents and, although some works, the majority of them are causing the following error when viewed by Yap: Making PK font: C:\texmf\miktex\bin\makepk.exe --verbose purr8r 657 600 magstep(0.5) ljfour Trying to make PK font "purr8r" (at 657 DPI)... "makemf" --verbose "purr8r" "ttf2pk" -q -t "purr8r" makepk: "purr8r.pk" could not be created. Loading 'cmr10' instead. I have a complete installation of MikTex up to date (installed the last two weeks) and I'm running under win2k. I have tried to run pdflatex on the same document but it doesn't work either. I've searched a lot on the net for solutions, and I have tried to run all the commands described to fix similar problems in a command line to make the mapfonts, but neither of them worked. I really don't know what to do. For information, I have the file centaur.ttf in my windows fonts folder and I tell Latex to use the font by the following command: \usefont{T1}{pur}{m}{n}. If anyone could help me on this, it would really be an easyness after all these hours for nothing until know. Thanks for your help! Julien You need to add the renamed Centaur.ttf for pdftex's fontmapping scheme. William -- William Adams http://members.aol.com/willadams Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow. Julien wrote: > Since yesterday I'm trying t...

I'm new at C, and I'm having problems with descisions and loops
Hi, I need to create a program that prompts the user to either select options 1,2,3 or 4, or type end to end the program. The user must be able to select any option as may times as he or she wants, unitl he/she types end. I've got a switch going, (as well as using a while to repeat the switch) and I'm aware it only accepts ints, so i was thinking of putting an if/else statement around it, something like if the input is an int, do the switch, else close the program. can anyone help me? Thanks, James James <jim_bc@hotmail.com> wrote: > can anyone help me? Most certainly. Why...

proposed sol'n to the '* NS' problem
The problem with signed zones having a "* NS" is that when the record set acts as a source of synthesis, it lacks the requisite RRSIG to cover it (as would any other record set synthesized in 1034/4.3.2/3c). Without this RRSIG, this, albeit non-sense, situation is a place where message substitution can go undetected. Although this vulnerability is superficially a stupid little corner case, I am somewhat concerned that, if left untreated, would allow cache poisoning by allowing NS RRsets to be presented to a caching element. I am not sure this is possible - I haven&...

could not deduce template argument for 'double [m][n]' from 'double [2][3]'
Why does the code below not compile? VC 2010 says error C2784: 'void f(double [m][n])' : could not deduce template argument for 'double [m][n]' from 'double [2][3]' GCC 4.5.3 says error: no matching function for call to `f(double [2][3])' Explicitely saying f<2,3>(a) works in both cases. Helmut =========== #include <iostream> template<int m, int n> void f(double a[m][n]) { std::cout << "m=" << m << " n=" << n << std::endl; }; int main() { double a[2][3]; f(a); return 0; } -- [ See http://www.gotw.ca/resources/clcm.htm for info about ] [ comp.lang.c++.moderated. First time posters: Do this! ] Helmut Zeisel wrote: > Why does the code below not compile? > > VC 2010 says > > error C2784: 'void f(double [m][n])' : could not deduce template > argument for 'double [m][n]' from 'double [2][3]' > > GCC 4.5.3 says > > error: no matching function for call to `f(double [2][3])' > > Explicitely saying f<2,3>(a) works in both cases. > > > Helmut > > =========== > > #include <iostream> > > template<int m, int n> void f(double a[m][n]) You are trying to pass an array by value, that's not possible, the [m] decays to a simple pointer and m can't be deduced. Notice th...

i'm a new java user i'm having problems with my program using the try and catch
Dear someone who can help This program is supposed to calculate the average of N integers. The program should prompt the user to enter the value for N and then afterword ,ist emter all N numbers. If the user enters a non- positive value for N then an exception should be thrown (and caught) with the message "N must be positive. If there is any exceptiono as the user is entering the N numbers an error message should be displayed and the user prompted to enter the number again. The problem that i'm having is that when a negative number is entered the message displays that it must be greater than 0 but the compiler goes back to the c prompt instead of asking for another number. and if anything other than a number is entered such as a letter the compiler puts out the message null and goes to the c prompt and it's supposed to say please enter a number again I would appreciate some help or suggestions // Author: Judith Spurlock // Course: ITSE 2417 // Program No: 3 // Due Date: 10/20/2006 // // Program Name: program3JS.java import java.util.Scanner; public class program3JS { public static void main (String[] args) { // Variable declarations int n = 0; boolean error = true; double average; int sum = 0; int num; char ch; Scanner keyboard = new Scanner(System.in); // Loop until there is no error do { try { error = false; System.out.println("How many numbers do you want to enter?"); n = keyboard.nextInt(); if (n < 0 ) ...

how to solve the Undefined function or method 'robot.m' for input arguments of type 'double'.
I am Mechanical engineering student. I had problem my final year project. I need help from Matlab users..my question is.. how to solve Undefined function or method 'robot.m' for input arguments of type 'double'?? what is type 'double' in the simulation diagnostics?? please help me..tq. "Mohd Firdaus " <mfirdausrahim86@yahoo.com> wrote in message <hl0qpi$b29$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I am Mechanical engineering student. I had problem my final year project. I need help from Matlab users..my question is.. how to solve Undefined function or method...

{ n | !(n e f'(n) } = { n | !(n e g'(n) } SAME MISSING SUBSETS!!
> > There is no "correct" or "incorrect" in this. There are axioms, > > definitions and some inference rules and stuff like that. With that we > > set up a game called "set theory" and we play. Within these set of > > rules, axioms and etc. we've defined something called "cardinality of > > sets" and we've made some very nice and interesting theorems, proofs > > and more stuff. Don't want to play? Fair enough, go play something > > else. > > Want to play? Abide by the rules and don' try to d...

'\rightarrow' in text problem
I'm using the following code, however I want to include a '\rightarrow'. If I include this in the string I get an error because the latex interpreter doesn't work. How can I keep the 'p*' in latex but include a '\rightarrow' too? text('Interpreter','latex',... 'String','${p*}$',... 'Position',[0,0.347],... 'FontSize',12) Thanks, J. "J G" wrote in message <iodufk$n7d$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I'm using the following code, however I want to include a '\rightarrow'. If I incl...

Font shape `OT1/cmr/bx/sc' undefined
I need/want *bold smallcaps* for chapter titles in my thesis, so I do \Large\bfseries\scshape{Chapter Title} but I get this: > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmr/bx/sc' undefined > (Font) using `OT1/cmr/bx/n' instead on input line 1. There is a package 'bold-extra' that is a work-around, but I am not happy with it because: a. it is a work-around, b. it gives rough chainsaw-like edges to the letters, c. it makes the letters slightly bolder than they should be. Any better solutions than 'bold-extra' for my problem? Regards, George On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:03:06 -0700, George Varsamopoulos <george@turing.eas.asu.edu> wrote: > I need/want *bold smallcaps* for chapter titles in my thesis, so I do > > \Large\bfseries\scshape{Chapter Title} > > but I get this: > > > LaTeX Font Warning: Font shape `OT1/cmr/bx/sc' undefined > > (Font) using `OT1/cmr/bx/n' instead on input line 1. > > There is a package 'bold-extra' that is a work-around, but I am not > happy with it because: > a. it is a work-around, > b. it gives rough chainsaw-like edges to the letters, > c. it makes the letters slightly bolder than they should be. > > Any better solutions than 'bold-extra' for my problem? \usepackage[T1]{fontenc} will provide you with bold small caps in (European) Computer Modern. -- Morten H�gholm I haven't got a smelly a...

'reload M' doesn't update 'from M inport *'
I develop in an IDLE window. Module M says 'from service import *'. Next I correct a mistake in function 'service.f'. Now 'service.f' works fine. I do 'reload (service); reload (M)'. The function 'M.f' still misbehaves. 'print inspect.getsource (service.f)' and 'print inspect.getsource (M.f)' shows the same corrected code. 'print service.f' and 'print M.f' show different ids. So I do 'del M; reload (M)'. Nothing changes. I delete M again and run gc.collect () to really clean house. I relo...

Hello I'm a Mac, hello I'm Windows and I'm laid off
http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif -- If we wish to reduce our ignorance, there are people we will indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or less by definition, *promote* ignorance. Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008 "Terry Porter" <linux-2@netspace.net.au> wrote in message news:HfednU32t_OVbB3UnZ2dnUVZ_hWWnZ2d@netspace.net.au... > > http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif > Does that make you happy somehow? amicus_curious wrote: > > "Terry Porter" <linux-...

Controlling the text in plot 'xyz' title 'text'

Problem linking with gfortran v4.9.2 on OS X Yosemite: 'Undefined symbol "start"' problem
Hello, I posted to the gfortran mailing list but haven't received a reply so I thought I'd toss it out to the newsgroup to see if anyone had encountered (and solved) this problem. I installed gfortran 4.9.2 for Yosemite on my mac. The install was quick and easy as always (Thanks FX!). Compilation works, but when I reach the linking phase I get the following error: Undefined symbols for architecture x86_64: "start", referenced from: -u command line option ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture x86_64 collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status mak...

Original Plain TeX Fonts using LaTeX's \DeclareFixedFont Command
Hi, I'd like to use the computer modern, bold-extended, slanted 10-point font (cmbxsl10) in a style file. I'd like to use \DeclareFixedFont to do it since I want to ensure that the font family, shape, etc., doesn't change with the enclosing environment, but when I attempt, e.g., \DeclareFixedFont{\myfont}{TS1}{cmbxsl10}{m}{n}{10pt} I get the message LaTeX Font Warning: Some font shapes were not available, defaults substituted. and the desired font is not selected. However, if I use the plain TeX command \font\myfont=cmbxsl10 then I get the proper font (in a LaTeX document). Have I got the wrong idea in applying the \DeclareFixedFont command? Am I using the command incorrectly? -- % Randy Yates % "The dreamer, the unwoken fool - %% Fuquay-Varina, NC % in dreams, no pain will kiss the brow..." %%% 919-577-9882 % %%%% <yates@ieee.org> % 'Eldorado Overture', *Eldorado*, ELO http://home.earthlink.net/~yatescr Randy Yates <yates@ieee.org> writes: > Hi, > > I'd like to use the computer modern, bold-extended, slanted 10-point > font (cmbxsl10) in a style file. I'd like to use \DeclareFixedFont to > do it since I want to ensure that the font family, shape, etc., doesn't > change with the enclosing environment, but when I attempt, e.g., > > \DeclareFixedFont{\myfont}{TS1}{cmbxsl10}{m}{n}{10pt} Sorry, that should be \DeclareFix...

Nero CD Text is great, but I'm having problems with one particular CD
I've been into CD Text for years and use it with Nero. I'm using Nero 6.3.1.25. It took me a while to get the hang of using CD Text, however I've managed to do alright with it after more or less learning the ropes. I have a 301 disk CD changer that uses it, a couple of CD walkmen that use it and a mini-stereo that uses it, so it's nice to have CD text written to my music CDR's. I'm having trouble with one disk. It's a Burning Spear CD, just put out, that has CD Text information already on the disk. Most music CD's don't have CD Text info, so when ...

TexLive font problem, I'm getting closer, still need help.
Oops, when testing the URW Arial font, I mistakingly was testing it using the command /font=Arial. I was using the TeX Bluesky naming convention, sorry! I'm trying to install Arial fonts for TexLive on windows for someoe else. In any event, the URW fonts are named: A030-Reg ua1r8a.pfb A030-Bol ua1b8a.pfb A030-Ita ua1ri8a.pfb A030-BolIta ua1bi8a.pfb I can now create the .DVI file if I use/font=ua1r8a. Can I change something so that I say /font=arial instead? How would I do that? Conversion to ps doesn't work. It can't find the font, and substitutes CMR10 instead. Any suggestions? Thanks! - Mark Ok, I FINALLY have gotten the fonts installed, after multiple tries. However, as I said previously, I would like to be able to specific the fonts with my own name, i.e. \font\arial10=arial at 10pt rather than having to use \font\arial10=ua1r8r at 10pt Can I change the font name? Thanks! - Mark On Oct 19, 11:51 am, Mark London <m...@psfc.mit.edu> wrote: > Ok, I FINALLY have gotten the fonts installed, after multiple tries. > > However, as I said previously, I would like to be able to specific the fonts > with my own name, i.e. > > \font\arial10=arial at 10pt You can't use "\font\arial10=" you need a legal TeX control sequence, these can be either only letters or a single nonletter. You could say "\font\arialten=arial at 10p...

I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until
I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! On Nov 1, 1:17 pm, fl...@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.mod...

Problems printing 'comments' text
I have recently upgraded from Acrobat 5 to 6 and love most of the improvements, but I used to be able to type on a new document by selecting the Free Text tool and just typing. Firstly, this tool now appears to be called the Text Box tool and is hidden away in Tools/Advanced Editing and behaves differently (I'm still not quite sure how to edit the text properties). I have now discovered that documents I'd created by scanning the original paper form and adding information by using the Free Text tool are useless because the added text won't print! The help files are remarkably un...

Web resources about - problems with ttf in Latex...Font shape `T1/tnr10/m/n' undefined - comp.text.tex

Undefined - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mike Duffy trial: Senate's ex-law clerk says senator residence rules undefined
A former Senate law clerk testifying at the Mike Duffy trial in Ottawa admitted that the rules governing a senator's residency do not include ...

Washington's Olympic bid moves forward with extent of Maryland role undefined
... offered his preliminary backTing, but the extent of Maryland's role &#8211; and potential financial commitment &#8211; remained largely undefined. ...

Undefined discussion subject.
Undefined discussion subject. Read the full story here

undefined - Daily News & Analysis
Toggle navigation analysis DNA Edit Blogs Standpoint news India World Mumbai Delhi Bangalore Pune Ahmedabad sport money sci/tech dna pix entertainment ...

Undefined Behavior Versus Teaching
It is important to avoid undefined behavior wherever possible when teaching beginners.

Mexico's Energy Battlegrounds Come Into Focus, But Rules Of Engagement Remain Undefined
By Dwight Dyer International investors have been abuzz about the prospect of reforms to Mexico’s energy industry ever since that country’s Congress ...

FOSS Patents: undefined
Florian Mueller is an award-winning intellectual property activist-turned-analyst with 25 years of software industry expertise spanning across ...

DIFFERENCES UNDEFINED? Clinton, Sanders unite in police criticism, campaign rules amid testy debate
DIFFERENCES UNDEFINED? Clinton, Sanders unite in police criticism, campaign rules amid testy debate

Microsoft’s Xbox guru Don Mattrick leaves for key, but undefined role at Zynga
With the Xbox One coming to stores sometime this holiday season, it looks like Microsoft will have to find a new leader to oversee the launch. ...