Tables in Tex

I have been working on a report in latex.I have to do a table and i
tried using the parbox command inside tabular environment,but the
result isnt all that great.The alphabets interesect with the table
lines at some points,and overall it doesnt look very good

i need a table like this
blah    blah blah blah          blah blah blah
          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
          blah blah blah          blah blah blah

repeat say 7-8 times

My latex formatting goes like this

\begin{tabular}
\hline
\parbox{4cm}{blah}  & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah } & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah }
\hline
\end{tabular}

Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this,and what i can do to have a
better table?
Cheers,
Nikhil

 nikhil <nikhilhitchhiker@gmail.com> writes:
>I have been working on a report in latex.I have to do a table and i
>tried using the parbox command inside tabular environment,but the
>result isnt all that great.The alphabets interesect with the table
>lines at some points,and overall it doesnt look very good
>
>i need a table like this
>blah    blah blah blah          blah blah blah
>          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
>          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
>
>repeat say 7-8 times
>
>My latex formatting goes like this
>
>\begin{tabular}
>\hline
>\parbox{4cm}{blah}  & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah
>blah blah blah } & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
>blah blah }
>\hline
>[...]
>Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this,and what i can do to have a
>better table?

well, of course, that won't compile at all, so anything that works is
bound to be better...

if you had bothered to read anything like the short intro to latex
(any documentation of latex, in fact) you would have encountered the p
column spec in tables.

\begin{tabular}{p{4cm}p{4.5cm}p{4.5cm}

and forget all those damn-fool \parboxes
--
Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge
0
On Dec 30, 2:18 am, r...@cl.cam.ac.uk (Robin Fairbairns) wrote:
>  nikhil <nikhilhitchhi...@gmail.com> writes:
> >I have been working on a report in latex.I have to do a table and i
> >tried using the parbox command inside tabular environment,but the
> >result isnt all that great.The alphabets interesect with the table
> >lines at some points,and overall it doesnt look very good
>
> >i need a table like this
> >blah    blah blah blah          blah blah blah
> >          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
> >          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
>
> >repeat say 7-8 times
>
> >My latex formatting goes like this
>
> >\begin{tabular}
> >\hline
> >\parbox{4cm}{blah}  & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah
> >blah blah blah } & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> >blah blah }
> >\hline
> >[...]
> >Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this,and what i can do to have a
> >better table?
>
> well, of course, that won't compile at all, so anything that works is
> bound to be better...
>
> if you had bothered to read anything like the short intro to latex
> (any documentation of latex, in fact) you would have encountered the p
> column spec in tables.
>
> \begin{tabular}{p{4cm}p{4.5cm}p{4.5cm}
>
> and forget all those damn-fool \parboxes
> --
> Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge

Also, if necessary the "array" package (I think it is that one)
introduces a new columnspecs that allow you to change the vertical
alignment of the cells. I vaguely remember doing that when I couldn't
remember/contemplate the equivalent TeX primitives to perform the same
task.
0
dreamlax1 (4)
12/30/2007 8:50:01 AM
Thanks! figured it out after a while.
cheers,
nikhil.

On Dec 30, 1:50 pm, Dreamlax <dream...@munchhut.com> wrote:
> On Dec 30, 2:18 am, r...@cl.cam.ac.uk (Robin Fairbairns) wrote:
>

> >  nikhil <nikhilhitchhi...@gmail.com> writes:
> > >I have been working on a report in latex.I have to do a table and i
> > >tried using the parbox command inside tabular environment,but the
> > >result isnt all that great.The alphabets interesect with the table
> > >lines at some points,and overall it doesnt look very good
>
> > >i need a table like this
> > >-------------------------------------------------------------
> > >blah    blah blah blah          blah blah blah
> > >          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
> > >          blah blah blah          blah blah blah
>
> > >repeat say 7-8 times
>
> > >My latex formatting goes like this
>
> > >\begin{tabular}
> > >\hline
> > >\parbox{4cm}{blah}  & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah
> > >blah blah blah } & \parbox{4.5cm}{blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
> > >blah blah }
> > >\hline
> > >[...]
> > >Can anyone tell me whats wrong with this,and what i can do to have a
> > >better table?
>
> > well, of course, that won't compile at all, so anything that works is
> > bound to be better...
>
> > if you had bothered to read anything like the short intro to latex
> > (any documentation of latex, in fact) you would have encountered the p
> > column spec in tables.
>
> > \begin{tabular}{p{4cm}p{4.5cm}p{4.5cm}
>
> > and forget all those damn-fool \parboxes
> > --
> > Robin Fairbairns, Cambridge
>
> Also, if necessary the "array" package (I think it is that one)
> introduces a new columnspecs that allow you to change the vertical
> alignment of the cells. I vaguely remember doing that when I couldn't
> remember/contemplate the equivalent TeX primitives to perform the same
> task.

Table.TeX in Plain TeX
Dear all Normally we use the "Table.TeX" for aligning and formatting Tables in Plain TeX. Unfortunately I don't have the "Table.TeX". Can any one supply this or give any ideas of where it can be found. Thanks and Regards Saravanan,M. India Saravanan_Typesetter@yahoo.co.in (Saravanan,M.) writes: >Normally we use the "Table.TeX" for aligning and formatting Tables in >Plain TeX. Unfortunately I don't have the "Table.TeX". i suspect you may be thinking of tables.tex (plural tables). that is available on ctan, together with some documenta...

setting TeX text variable depending on keyval-generated param? (low-level TeX question)
I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble getting the right behavior, which is: If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". If I \usepackage[scaled]{package}, same thing. And if I \usepackage[scaled=x.y], I want to set the variable to "s*[x.y]". (This is for font scaling, and I've used as my model the Helvetica scaled parameter.) The variable name (for the purposes of this conversation) is pnm@scaled. What I have that's not working correctly is: \expandafter\ifx\csname pmn@scaled\endcsname\relax \let\pmn@scaled\@empty \else \edef\pmn@scaled{s*[1.2]}% \fi I think what this says is "if pnm@scaled is not defined (case 1), leave it empty, otherwise set it to "s[1.2]". But the else clause is not working correctly, and I don't know how to differentiate between "defined by keyval but with no value" and "defined by keyval but with a value". Also I'm pretty sure I don't really know the difference between \let and \edef. Any help gratefully appreciated. Thanks. JDO john_owens@yahoo.com schrieb: > I am using keyval to set a "scaled" parameter and am having trouble > getting the right behavior, which is: > > If I \usepackage{package} with no [scaled] option, I want to set a > variable to a compile-time-specified default, say "s*[a.b]". > ...

Table in TeX
Hi, I'm using Plain TeX and I'm trying to make a table the full width of the page. The tables has three columns. The first two columns contain some text and I want the last (empty) column to stretch the rest of the page length. This is what I currently have: \vbox{ \def\strutA{\vrule height 16pt depth 10pt width 0pt} \offinterlineskip \halign to 6.5in{\strutA \vrule \ \ # \hfil \quad &\vrule \ \ # \hfil \quad &\v \noalign{\hrule} & {\bf Current Info} & {\bf New Info} \cr \noalign{\hrule} {\bf Name} & **NAME** & \cr \noalign{\hrule} }}$$ Note: **NAME** is g...

TeX programming for XML TeX
Dear TeX programmers, Kindly guide me how to develop the XML TeX work flow. Regards, Ganesh On 04/07/11 06:20, Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > Dear TeX programmers, > > Kindly guide me how to develop the XML TeX work flow. You have asked this several times. Have you done any work on finding out what to do? Do you mean XMLTeX (the program) or "XML and TeX" as a generic platform? Transforming XML to LaTeX requires learning a transformation scripting language such as XSLT. This should be your first task. The workflow looks something like this: 1. Author's text (usually in Word OOXML or OpenOffice ODT. but maybe in TEI or DocBook or a house XML schema): a. parse and validate b. (OOXML and ODT only) apply named styles to every object that requires formatting. c. add missing markup where required (editorial task). 2. Write XSLT (or equivalent) for first transformation to your required style in LaTeX (in a production environment, this would mean modifying your internal standard template, not writing it anew). 3. First proof formatted in LaTeX sent to editor and author for correction. 4. Repeat 1-3 as needed. 5. Penultimate proof to designer for corrections to styling. 6. Apply corrections, produce final proof; repeat 5-6 until correct. 7. Add PDF/x metadata and colourspacing if needed. If colour is used, colour correction and scoping will be needed at some stage, but this is a non-XML, non-LaTeX task, so it&#...

TeX
Check it out: www.BrandonsMansion.com ...

TeX
Hi, I am attempting to get emTeX running. Does anyone have recent experience with this software? In particular, will installation of the emx dll included with the package conflict with more recent emx releases? Also, is support for recent printers available anywhere? TIA RWM On 2004-06-16, Robert Murr <rwmurr@pcmagic.net> wrote: > I am attempting to get emTeX running. If you don't have a special reason to install emTeX I would start with VTex. There is a OS/2-Version that's free for personal use. Works very well. http://www.micropress-inc.com > Does anyone have recent experience with this software? > > In particular, will installation of the emx dll included with the > package conflict with more recent emx releases? Allways make shure that you use _only_ the latest emx-runtime (0.9d) > Also, is support for recent printers available anywhere? For recent printers you might use ghostcript via 'uniprint' Franz Franz Bakan wrote: >On 2004-06-16, Robert Murr <rwmurr@pcmagic.net> wrote: > > > >>I am attempting to get emTeX running. >> >> > >If you don't have a special reason to install emTeX >I would start with VTex. There is a OS/2-Version >that's free for personal use. Works very well. > >http://www.micropress-inc.com > > > >>Does anyone have recent experience with this software? >&g...

TeX / e-TeX disc groups ???
Hello, I found in eTeX manual that there exists disc groups (type number 10). I really don't see what they are... ;-( Any help ? On 10/21/2010 03:02 AM, GL wrote: > Hello, > > I found in eTeX manual that there exists disc groups (type number 10). These are active for a very short time while scanning the arguments of \discretionary. Best wishes, Taco ...

Docx to TeX and TeX to Doc conversion
Dear TeX Experts, Really I proud of all the Experts. Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc conversion with high quality of equations also. I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. Thanks and Regards, Ganesh Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > Dear TeX Experts, > > Really I proud of all the Experts. > > Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc > conversion with high quality of equations also. > > I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=fmtconv Hello, Tom Micevski <none@au-e29b6ec0.invalid> wrote: > Ganesh Loganathan wrote: > > Dear TeX Experts, > > > > Really I proud of all the Experts. > > > > Kindly suggest me in Mik TeX itself any options to convert TeX to Doc > > conversion with high quality of equations also. > > > > I expecting the positive answers from the Great Team. > > http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=fmtconv Thanks for this reply, but there is a more up to date list at http://tug.org/utilities/texconv/index.html But regarding what the original poster asked for -- "in Mik TeX itself..." -- there is only one solution, i.e.: use MikTeX installer to add the TeX4ht package, then call oolatex to convert LaTeX (not PlainTeX!) to an OpenOffice .sxw file . Open this file in OpenOffice or LibreOffice and save-as Microsoft Word d...

How to generate tex file that includes other tex files?
I have a LaTeX document that I organized by separating sections into independent tex files and grouping them all with calls to \include and \input, but now I need to generate a version of this document that is contained in a single tex file. I've gave some text macro languages a try (the C preprocessor, and M4), but it appears that they require some sort of text mangling and introduce comments on the output file. Does anyone know of a better, or effective, way of generating a single tex document where all calls to \input and \include are replaced with the contents of those files? ...

Tex?
From a mail Aaron Conners sent to the people over at UnofficialTexMurphy.com "Here's a little tidbit of hope you can pass along (I just found this out today): Microsoft no longer owns the rights to Tex Murphy! (This is a good thing.) Also, you can let the faithful know that I'm back in the game design business...officially. I can't yet reveal who I'm working for or what I'm working on, but I've taken a position as a "producer" on a project and am in charge of all the story, art, dialogue, etc. It's not the type of game we'd all p...

Using border.tex on an existing tex document
Hi I'm trying to use border.tex from the TeX archive to apply a border around = a page (http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/border.html). At the moment, as soon as I switch on borders using \borderson, the border = appears but all of my content disappears. Without \borderson the page conte= nt renders as expected (though of course, no border!). I've tried fiddling = with the page dimensions etc but I'm not entirely convinced thats whats cau= sing it. The border.tex macro looks like it should do exactly what I want, = apart from the missing content ;( The original tex content was generated using OpenJade ("openjade" version "= 1.3.2", "OpenSP" version "1.5") to convert from DocBook (v4.5) SGML/DSSSL i= f that makes any difference. The problem we have is DocBook/OpenJade/SGML/D= SSSL doesn't provide a way to wrap an entire page with a border (the best I= can do is wrap the page content in a border meaning headers and footers ge= t their own disjointed borders). I'm processing the tex file using pdfjadetex (pdfTeX (Web2C 7.4.5) 3.14159-= 1.10b, kpathsea version 3.4.5) Thanks in advance :) Ian ikent@companieshouse.gov.uk wrote: > I'm trying to use border.tex from the TeX archive to apply a border around a page (http://texcatalogue.sarovar.org/entries/border.html). > > At the moment, as soon as I switch on borders using \borderson, the border appears Except that border.tex % border.tex: Macros...

TeX to PDF to Acrobat (for review) and back to TeX
Hi TeXperts, my current pipeline is: - TeTeX compiler - write documentation with TeX (either with TeXshop or iTeXmac) - get as an output PDF files - with Acrobat professional share those PDF to multiple reviewers (either by mail or www) - every reviewer adds comments or text notes on the PDF using acrobat professional, then sends back review - Acrobat imports all comments form all reviewers automatically into the original PDF What I would like to do is to at this point is to convert back my PDF to TeX without loosing this extra blocks containing comments from reviewers OR alternatively revi...

Old version of plain.tex and hyphen.tex
Hello All, I am trying to recreate an old version of our software that assumes an old version of Knuth's plain.tex (together with the version of hyphen.tex that accompanied it). I have searched the Internet for plain.tex Version 3.1415926 (together with hyphen.tex) with no success. Does anyone have a copy of these two files that they could email back to me? With great appreciation in advance! Brian O'Toole On Jul 2, 5:01 pm, "Brian O'Toole" <boto...@mathworks.com> wrote: > Hello All, > > I am trying to recreate an old version of our software tha...

TeX++ ??
Has anything new happened to Kaspar Peeters' C++ implementation of TeX? The page http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/kp229/tex++/#new apparently has not been updated since 2002. -- Juergen -- Juergen Koslowski If I don't see you no more on this world ITI, TU Braunschweig I'll meet you on the next one koslowj@iti.cs.tu-bs.de and don't be late! http://www.iti.cs.tu-bs.de/~koslowj Jimi Hendrix (Voodoo Child, SR) "J�rgen Koslowski" <koslowj@iti.cs.tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:cl2thc$489$1@rzcomm2.rz.tu-bs.de... >...

TeX table problem
I've tried for several hours, but I can't figure out how to do this. It's a bit difficult to describe exactly what I want to do using just ASCII, but it is actually a very simple-looking thing. Imagine a rectangular border delimiting a rectangle of, say, 20cm wide and 10cm high. Now, to the interior of this rectangle add evenly spaced vertical and horizontal lines that span the length and width of the rectangle; suppose that the vertical lines are spaced 2cm apart and the horizontal lines are spaced 0.5cm apart. OK, so we have a simple grid of (empty 1) rectangular cells. Now ...

supp-pdf.tex or supp-mis.tex bug?
I'v run into two possible bugs in the macros for including metapost graphics in pdflatex (or pdftex). I am not able to determine where the problem lies, but one bug appears only when using recent versions of supp-pdf.tex and supp-mis.tex (from ConTeXt beta). The other bug appears in the beta as well as in the the current official versions and recent past versions. Here is the .mp file that triggers the bugs. The bugs occur only in the second figure, which does nothing but reflect the first figure in vertical midline: %%%%%%%% rdbend.mp %%%%%%%% u:=20/36pt; hheight:=250/36pt; border:=2...

[tex-live] TeX Live 2011 release available
Karl Berry writes: We've gone ahead with the network release of TeX Live 2011 (as some people have already noticed :). It is now or will be soon available from CTAN sites (http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive). As with last year, we recommend doing a network install in one way or another instead of downloading the large (2+gb) .iso -- see http://tug.org/texlive/acquire.html for a discussion of the various alternatives. Package updates will restart in another day or two. If anyone notices stale or missing information on the TL web pages, or problems with the release, please report as usual. MacTeX 2011 (http://tug.org/mactex) and proTeXt 3.0 for 2011 (http://tug.org/protext) have also been released and are available from CTAN. The TeX Collection DVD with all the above will be released as soon as possible; hopefully, it will go out in August. Happy TeXing, Karl On 2011-07-22 08:54:08 +0200, CTAN Announcements said: > Karl Berry writes: > > We've gone ahead with the network release of TeX Live 2011 (as some > people have already noticed :). It is now or will be soon available > from CTAN sites (http://mirror.ctan.org/systems/texlive). As with last > year, we recommend doing a network install in one way or another instead > of downloading the large (2+gb) .iso -- see > http://tug.org/texlive/acquire.html for a discussion of the various > alternatives. > > Package updates will restart in another day or two. > > If any...

Plain TeX and long tables
Hi, I was trying to search the net today in order to find some help regarding plain TeX and long tables. Unfortunately, there was hardly somethimg to be found. Some of the clues were to use LaTeX packages... Is there really that no hope for a beginner plain apprentice? If LaTeX packages were to be used, how shall I proceed? Would be gratefull for any help, especially examples, thanks in advance, regards, Maciek demolud2 wrote: > Hi, > > I was trying to search the net today in order to find some help > regarding plain TeX and long tables. > Unfortunately, there was ...

Table of cp437 glyphs in TeX
Hi, I want to draw a table of all characters in the cp437 encoding. (Similiar to the table at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP437). Unfortunatelly cp437 contains glyphs to draw frames in text-mode and glyphs to create pseudo-shading... I didn't find them in any TeX font. The best thing I could find was the vga2mf program that translates a binary dump of vga-fonts to Metafont. This would do but the result looks rather ugly... Does anybody know whether there is a better solution to my problem? Best regards, Paul Kaletta paulkaletta@googlemail.com wrote: > I want to draw a table of all characters in the cp437 encoding. > (Similiar to the table at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP437). > > Unfortunatelly cp437 contains glyphs to draw frames in text-mode and > glyphs to create pseudo-shading... I didn't find them in any TeX > font. See package `pmboxdraw'. You can also configure some parameters (rulewidth, doublerulesep). And if you are looking for an encoding of package `inputenc', see package `inputenx' or its `x-cp437.def' that can be used with `inputenc', too. Yours sincerely Heiko <oberdiek@uni-freiburg.de> On 14 Mrz., 23:39, Heiko Oberdiek <oberd...@uni-freiburg.de> wrote: > paulkale...@googlemail.com wrote: > > I want to draw a table of all characters in the cp437 encoding. > > (Similiar to the table athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CP437). > > > Unfortunatelly cp437 contains glyph...

Type-written text to TeX?
Slightly OT, but I have several hundred pages of typewritten material already scanned in. (I just have a PDF file with one image per page.) There is a small amount of maths in it, but not much. Can anyone advise me of a good OCR program to use? I'd prefer a Linux program, but am not religious. I tried gocr, which was useless, and am presently trying clara, which looks as though it might work, although it seems to require several degrees in Computer Science to understand and use. Also, is there a program to abstract the images from the PDF file? I've written a little Java program to ...

Converting pain text to TeX
Hi, I am trying to convert a plain text file to TeX format. For this I wrote a awk script to convert double quotes to the correct type in TeX, as in #!/usr/bin/awk -f # DQ2TQ : Converts double qoutes in plaint text file to TeX format # USAGE # dq2tq filename > newfilename BEGIN { count = 0 } /"/ { for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) {if (count % 2 == 0) {sub(/"/,"``",$i);count++} else {sub(/"/,"''",$i);count++}} } { print } However this does not seem to work right. Given the following input : " " " " &...

a good TeX parser for use by software that needs to read TeX?
Does anyone know of a good TeX parser for use by software that needs to read TeX? In particular, has anyone used the perl Text::TeX parser, http://search.cpan.org/~ilyaz/etext.1.6.3/eText/utils/Text/TeX.pm ? I have a 1500-page set of latex documents that I want to be able to generate html versions of, and the latex->html converters I've been able to find don't seem flexible enough, so I'm planning to write my own code in perl. Having a good parser already written for me would be a big help. However, my initial attempts to use Text::Tex have left me in some doubt as to whether ...

compiling entire tex projects vs standalone tex files
I found this nice reference on the internet which describes the solution quite nicely: http://lists.macromates.com/textmate/2006-May/010485.html However, the problem I have with this solution is that since my project source tex files are arranged in various subfolders, it requires a copy of header.tex and footer.tex in every folder there's a tex file. Let me explain in a little bit detail what i mean. Suppose I have a master.tex file which would compile and output the entire project. This file is in the root of my tex source file hierarchy. Now if I have files header.tex and footer.tex in the root I could just add \input{header} as the first line in master.tex and \input{footer} as the last line in it. Then I can run and produce output from the bootstrap master.tex file without any problems. Now, suppose that my chapter3.tex file is in the folder \chapters located in the main root. In order to be able to run and compile it as a standalone file (meaning I'm running it from \chapters directory) I have to copy over the copies of header and footer files to \chapters. Bad solution. Now, i tried additing the relative path to chapter3.tex file as \input{../header}, but clearly while it works in the standalone compilation, it results in the error at the master.tex level compilation since the compiler cannot find ...\header.tex relative to the root. Can anyone suggest any solution to this. Cheers :) Am Wed, 18 Mar 2009 03:14:45 +0000 (UTC) schri...

Updating Tables in .tex files
Hi, In the course of writing a document I have tables that I update several times. The tables are formatted with multicolumns, alignment, \cline, etc. I need a way to update a single column of numbers in the table, but leave the rest of the table unchanged. I have been using Tablas (a GUI for tables) to do some updating. It is great because it reads and writes .tex pretty well. However the data in the cells has to be updated cell by cell. I would like to copy of column of data into the table much like you can in a spreadsheet program. Does any one have good methods for doing this? Thanks ...

Web resources about - Tables in Tex - comp.text.tex

Table tennis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Table tennis , also known as ping-pong , is a sport in which two or four players hit a lightweight, hollow ball back and forth using table tennis ...

Premier League: Leicester City go five points clear on table after Watford win
​Leicester City took advantage of a draw between challengers Tottenham and Arsenal on Saturday to open up a five-point lead at the top of the ...

Has the mystery of the broken marble table finally been solved?
If the revelation is true, journalist Niki Savva, who recounts the saga in her new book, has solved one of Canberra's best kept secrets.

Has the mystery of the broken marble table finally been solved?
If the revelation is true, journalist Niki Savva, who recounts the saga in her new book, has solved one of Canberra's best kept secrets.

'America's Got Talent': Simon Cowell Takes A Seat At The Judges Table
"America's Got Talent" creator and executive producer Simon Cowell is taking a seat at the judges table alongside Heidi Klum, Howie Mandel and ...

An AnandTech Round Table with ASUS: 10 Years of the Republic of Gamers
... Rajinder 'Raja' Gill Technical PR Manager, ASUS USA AnandTech Motherboard Senior Editor 2008-2010 Ian Cutress 10 Years of ROG Round Table ...

Lithuanian Designer Launches Standing App For His Funky Table
... at the office. His back started to hurt and his productivity seemed to decrease. "That was the time when I started my hunt for a suitable standing ...

Table for one: How to play board games without a group
From solo games to apps and virtual tabletops, there's a world of options.

Erin Andrews video was played at Marriott ownership rep’s table at Nashville restaurant
... hit outside the courtroom Wednesday, when West End Hotel Partners representative Neal Peskind admitted to being present at a restaurant table ...

How to Make a Paris-Inspired Gold Leaf Table
... with the Paris Hamper . Then with the Vintage Rooster French Commode . And now with my latest makeover, this Paris-Inspired Gold Leaf Table… ...