texi2dvi appends -snt, -pg to references

Hello,

I am processing a etxi file with @anchor foo.

There is also a line in the file @ref{foo}.

When processing the file with texi2dvi, I get undefined cross-
references foo-snt and foo-pg.

Any idea what might be causing this?

Thanks,

Mirko
0
Mirko

Append to new table
Greetings: I need to migrate data from one table into three new tables. In one of the new tables I need to combine two fields from the old table into one field. [addressno]+[streetname] ----> [address] I have not so far been able to figure how to do this. Any suggestions/ideas would be gratefully appreciated! TIA - Richard OTH: Until a better idea comes along. Open your one table in the "Analyze Wizard" (In the Tools menu). Use the Wizard to manually build the three tables from one. Then open the table containing "AddressNo" and "StreetName" in a ...

undefined reference to 'pg_detoast_datum'
In PostgreSQL 7.2 (Redhat 7.3 version, so it is patched), I'm trying to create a Version-1 C server extension. The Version-0 format works, the Version-1 version fails with: undefined reference to 'pg_detoast_datum' According to docs at: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.2/interactive/xfunc-c.html ....by using Version-1 the pg_detoast_datum is no longer needed. FYI, the function being created takes and returns a text argument. Are the docs there wrong, or is there a bug in the library build, that causes Version-1 to require linking to a lib with pg_detoast_datum...

another game reference
Not too bad for Linux: http://torcs.sourceforge.net/index.php?name=Sections&op=viewarticle&artid=3 ,---- | TORCS, The Open Racing Car Simulator is a highly portable multi platform | car racing simulation. It is used as ordinary car racing game, as AI | racing game and as research platform. It runs on Linux (x86, AMD64 and | PPC), FreeBSD, MacOSX and Windows. The source code of TORCS is licensed | under the GPL ("Open Source"). You find more information about the | project in the menu bar on the left. If you need help have a look at the | FAQ first. You can contact us on ...

--src-specials with texi2dvi
Hey I'm running Kubuntu 7.04 I've just noticed the nice command texi2dvi which is alot faster than compiling 3 times with the latex command :D NICE!!! BUT I've ran into a small problem, --src-specials does not seem to work with texi2dvi. I know it does in Miktex (texify) on M$XXX. I've found this: http://www.mail-archive.com/help-texinfo@gnu.org/msg00804.html which I'm not sure what means, but I've tried to export the --src-specials without any luck... I hope that someone "in here" can help me :D otherwise it would be nice to make whizzytex work wit...

regarding the append to the file

texi2dvi
The file texi2dvi at http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/texdraw/manual/texi2dvi is a UNIX shell script for processing a .tex file. Is there a Windows .bat file or other equivalent for fptex? ggrothendieck@volcanomail.com writes: > The file texi2dvi at > > http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/graphics/texdraw/manual/texi2dvi > > is a UNIX shell script for processing a .tex file. Is there > a Windows .bat file or other equivalent for fptex? It is a shell script for processing .texi (Texinfo) files to DVI, and appears to be an old (1995) version of macros/texinfo/texinf...

tar/jar/ar that allows in-place updates and appending?
Hi, I'm looking for a file aggregation format (possibly similar to tar/jar/ar) that will allow in-place appending to files already in the archive. For example, if I have a log file inside the archive, I'd like to be able to append to the end of the file without having to extract the file and write it back into the archive. Any ideas? ...

Value type or reference type
Hello! In ruby FAQ, I find the following code. def addOne(n) n += 1 end a = 1 addOne(a) # -> 2 a # -> 1 According to the manual, Fixnum is a value type. Then the argument 'a' must be changed in-place. Am I misunderstanding? Thanks in advance. Sam "Sam Sungshik Kong" <ssk@chol.nospam.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:%2pvc.63994$0L.31478@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com... > Hello! > > In ruby FAQ, I find the following code. > > def addOne(n) > n += 1 > end This code is misleading. It should read d...

Difference between REFERENCES and FOREIGN KEY
Hello When we create a table, what is the difference between the REFERENCE constraint on column and the FOREIGN KEY constraint on table ? I guess that the FOREIGN KEY constraint assures us that the referenced column is a PRIMARY KEY in an another table. You can reference any colums with the REFERENCE constraint on column. Am I right? If no, what is the difference? If yes, if I reference a foreign key in the column constraint, am I doing something wrong? Here's the doc about creating table: CREATE TABLE Creates a new table Synopsis CREATE [ TEMPOR...

RE: python reference counting and exceptions
Andreas Huesgen wrote: > In c++, it is possible to write a locking system similar to the one > below:=20 >=20 >=20 > void myFunction() > { > # create a resource lock. Locks some resource > ResourceLock myLock; >=20 > # the following line may throw an exception > doStuff(); > } RIIA - Resource Initialisation is Acquisition Python is adding an RIIA mechanism in 2.5 - look at the "with" statement. Tim Delaney ...

Error in APPEND FROM
Hi set excl on set deleted off use database new zap append from sourcedbf APPEND FROM working fine when SET DELETED is ON. If SET DELETED is OFF, APPEND FROM copies deleted record too but remove deleted mark. Regards, Joe Il 27/04/2015 14:51, j.red63@gmail.com ha scritto: > Hi > > set excl on > set deleted off > use database new > zap > append from sourcedbf > > APPEND FROM working fine when SET DELETED is ON. > If SET DELETED is OFF, APPEND FROM copies deleted record too but remove deleted mark. Are you using latest xHarbour f...

appending to file appends twice!?
Hi all, :-) I wrote a Perl script to append Questions and Answers to a text data file. The file would look like this and would grow when Q&As are added. 1 Q This is a question 1 A This is an answer 2 Q This is another question 2 A This is another answer All I do is open the file for append, print 2 lines (Q line and A line) and then close the file. What's happening however is that my data is appended twice, like this: This is an actual cut & Paste of the entire file. 1 Q Here is my question 1 A Hee is my answer...

New to C, "Undefined reference's"
Hi, I am trying to compile a sample program using gcc. The program requires headers so I put the header files and corresponding source files into one folder. Then I ran the command 'gcc prog.c -o prog.exe.' It then gives me errors such as "undefined reference to '_N_VNew'" where N_VNew is in the header files I put in the folder. Usually gcc file.c -o file.exe worked for a c program that include no user defined headers. I've never dealt with headers before, is there some gcc command I need to use? btw, I doubt there is a problem in the source code calling the heade...

Re: How to repeat a program 10,000 times and How to append the #8
hi, I don�t understand very well what you want to get. I have coded this sample of 600 sums and std�s. Perhaps it can give you a trick of how to get your target table. %macro testy; %do k=1 %to 600 %by 1; data t&k; do i=1 to 10; x=RANd("NORMAL",0,1); output; end; drop i; run; proc summary data= t&k nway; var x; output out=stat&k (drop=_:) sum()= std()= /autoname; run; proc delete data= t&k ; run; %end; %mend; %testy; %macro all; %do k=1 %to 600 %by 1; stat&k %end; ; %mend; data all; set %all; run; Daniel Fern�ndez. Barcelona 2009/10/9 Joe Matise <sno...

Suggested references on how to make a Cocoa application scriptable
I am looking for good references (books, web links, magazine articles) with detailed instructions and examples describing how to make Cocoa applications scriptable and recordable. I've found a lot of good material on the AppleScript language (like Matt Neuburg's book) but in general have not found a lot of really practical info on how to make my Cocoa programs scriptable and/or recordable. If anyone knows of a good source of info for the Cocoa developer, I'd be very grateful for suggestions. So far I've found Matt Neuburg's book, the MacWorld Developer online ar...

Looking for HP-HIL Technical Reference Manual
Does anyone have a copy of this manual that they would share. Thanks.. Jim Jim Flanagan <jflan@tampaREMOVEbay.rr.com> wrote: > Does anyone have a copy of this manual that they would share. HP-HIL (Human Interface Link) or HP-IL (Interface Loop)? There were publications on HP-IL, but I don't recall any on HP-HIL. There was industry interest in making HIL a more open standard, but hp never did. Had they, it might have become what USB now is. Ditto for CS/80 vs. SCSI. You either set standards, or you end up following them. -- Regards, Bob Niland mailto:...

gfortran/g77 ld problem: undefined references
I have a copy of the FORTRAN77 random number generating library, ranlib.f I have compiled this code using g77 (gfortran gave me compilation errors, which surprised me as the library is well-established, widely-used code). When I try to link to the library created (libran.a) I get a whole pile of undefined reference errors. These follow at the bottom ofthis message. The routines that are undefined are not part of the random number generating package or the program that is being linked to it. I have hunted around on the web, and couldn't find anything helpful. Any suggestions appreciated....

domainname not appended
Hi, on my AIX 4.3.3 (ML10) Box the domainname from /etc/resolv.conf will not be appended. If i run "telnet computer" aix says unknown host, if i try "telnet computer.mydomain" everythinbg works fine. /etc/resolv.conf has a line "domain mydomain" These problem occurs only if i try to use the ftp or telnet command, ping works fine. Any ideas? Sirko Krauskopf "Sirko Krauskopf" <sirko_k@web.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:r34631-446.ln1@backdoor.berlin.kpc.de... > Hi, > > on my AIX 4.3.3 (ML10) Box the domainname from /etc/resolv.conf will ...

Where is the document for \ (backslash operator for creating a reference)
I think that the document for \ can be found in man perlop. But there are too many '\'s, and I don't find where the description of backslash operator is. Would you please point me which section to look at? Or '\' is discussed in some other man page? >>>>> "Peng" == Peng Yu <pengyu.ut@gmail.com> writes: Peng> I think that the document for \ can be found in man perlop. But there Peng> are too many '\'s, and I don't find where the description of backslash Peng> operator is. Would you please point me which section to...

Tacl Reference Modification?
Hello All. I'm trying to automate the process to obtain the source information from a SCOBOL compiled with symbols. See this thread for a background: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.tandem/browse_thread/thread/03c492ba7acc9633# I'm reading the POBJSYM file which is unstructured file into a TACL struct. The problem I'm having is that the location of the data I'm looking for can change from run to run. I know where my data starts and ends within my struct but can't for the life of me figure out how to pull out a sub-"string" from one struct an...

Technical Reference of the REU controller CSG8726R1
Hello Commodorians, in the past three months I wrote up a technical reference about the Commodore REU's controller chip, the CSG8726R1. The main intention of the document was to help emulation authors improving their REU compatibility. Actually I got feedback from Gideon Zweijtzer and Spiro Trikaliotis who were able to improve the REU compatibility of the 1541-Ultimate 1.1 and VICE 2.0 from early prerelease versions of the document. Bo Zimmerman was so nice to put an archive up to the "Funet" archive (now hosted at zimmers.net), it consists of the mastering document in OpenOf...

Is binding non-const references to temporaries the sole key feature of rvalue references?
Hello Group! Is the ability to bind a non-const reference to a temporary the only important feature / benefit of rvalue references? Please note, I am not asking what it is that rvalue references let you do; I am asking what specific capability of rvalue references lets you do those things. Asked another way, if we were to permit regular non-const references to bind to temporaries (I'm not saying we should.), would there remain any need to introduce rvalue references into the language? Basic illustration: // int& nr = 1; // illegal: non-const reference to t...

Utility to count cross-references
Is there a free/sharware utility for the Mac to count and tabulate cross-references and their sources in a Frame file? TIA -- Vince Heuring ECE Department, University of Colorado - Boulder To email, remove the Vince. Does creating a LOR (List of References) give you the information you need? Sheila Vince Heuring wrote: > Is there a free/sharware utility for the Mac to count and tabulate > cross-references and their sources in a Frame file? > > TIA > In article <3F564DD0.7080909@SpamMeNot.org>, Axial <user@SpamMeNot.org> wrote: Good...

append
I want to append data only after certain interval so how to do? My code looks like that m = mean(nonzeros(A(:))); save('Data/s.mat', 's','-append','-ascii' ); "mat001 " <priya.biomath@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message <i0i7tq$eqe$1@fred.mathworks.com>... > I want to append data only after certain interval so how to do? > > My code looks like that > m = mean(nonzeros(A(:))); > save('Data/s.mat', 's','-append','-ascii' ); your post does not make sense at all....

append files
Hi everyone, Somebody know, how to append several files in just one? The header is the same in all data files. Thank you in advance! ...