Texmacs and tables, export to LaTeX

Hi guys,

Is anyone here using texmacs for their editing?

I've been entrusted with the thankless task of mapping
an existing remittance form in LaTeX, and it's a hideous
thing.  I've been trying to use texmacs for this, and the
table (with several multicol entries) and varied lines
looks all right in texmacs.  But when I export to LaTeX
I always get a zero-length file.  I asked this question on
the texmacs users mailing list a couple of days ago, but
haven't received any response, hence my question here.

Cheers,
Andrej

Web resources about - Texmacs and tables, export to LaTeX - comp.text.tex

Welcome to GNU TeXmacs (FSF GNU project)
). The rendering engine uses high-quality typesetting algorithms so as to produce professionally looking documents, which can either be printed ...

Typesetting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
During much of the letterpress era , moveable type was composed by hand for each page . Cast metal sorts were composited into words and lines ...

FindPage - LCA2011 Wiki
Home Search: FindPage RecentChanges FindPage HelpContents Immutable Page Comments Info Attachments More Actions: Raw Text Print View Render as ...

Cygwin Package List
Cygwin Install Cygwin Update Cygwin Search Packages Licensing Terms Cygwin/X Community Reporting Problems Mailing Lists Newsgroups Gold Stars ...

freshmeat
freshmeat maintains the Web's largest index of Unix and cross-platform open source software. Thousands of applications are meticulously cataloged ...

FindPage - J Wiki
Search: Login FindPage Home FrontPage RecentChanges FindPage HelpContents Immutable Page Comments Info Attachments More Actions: Raw Text Print ...

FindPage - Open Music Labs Wiki
welcome: please sign in Quick Links Site Home Wiki Home Forums Home To Do HelpHelp! Recent Changes Find Pages MICrODEC Floppy Audio Search Wiki ...

Videos Archives -
MENU 866.473.2510 Customer Login Customer Portal (Beta) Pathfinder Portal Partner Alliance Products & Services Data Center & Network Services ...

FindPage - Polycount Wiki
Search: Login FindPage RecentChanges FindPage HelpContents Immutable Page Comments Info Attachments More Actions: Raw Text Print View Delete ...

FindPage - Datenschmutz Wiki
Search: Login Datenschmutz Wiki FindPage RecentChanges FindPage HelpContents Immutable Page Comments Info More Actions: Raw Text Print View Delete ...