Kitchen Buffet Cabinet

Low Cabinet with Sliding Doors - Cottage Oak
Price:$429.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000FBM8MC
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000FBM8MC

Hudson China Cabinet
Price:$279.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000XQRJ64
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000XQRJ64

Microwave Center- White
Price:$139.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000B5Y730
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000B5Y730

Cape Craftsman Shutter 2-Door Cabinet, Light Blue
Price:$270.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0026RH3T6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0026RH3T6

Sunset Collection Cappuccino China Cabinet /Buffet Hutch
Price:$1,589.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B00108N4RC
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B00108N4RC

BroilKing MLB-CSLP4 Warming Cabinet with Family-Size Buffet Server
Price:$390.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0018Z7VLW
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0018Z7VLW

Nantucket Corner Kitchen Buffet Hutch Cabinet with Plexiglas Doors
Price:$868.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0017LVX70
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0017LVX70

Laurel Heights Collection Solid Wood China Cabinet/Buffet Hutch
Price:$2,699.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000QSGB2M
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000QSGB2M

Capria Collection Hardwood China Cabinet /Buffet Hutch
Price:$2,849.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000QSGBX6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000QSGBX6

Buffet- White/ Natural
Price:$259.99
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000KBCWAK
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000KBCWAK

[...]

0
Algarin1 (1)

Non-XML tagged value text to XML

XML DOM: XML/XHTML inside a text node
In my program, I get input from the user and insert it into an XHTML document. Sometimes, this input will contain XHTML, but since I'm inserting it as a text node, xml.dom.minidom escapes the angle brackets ('<' becomes '&lt;', '>' becomes '&gt;'). I want to be able to override this behavior cleanly. I know I could pipe the input through a SAX parser and create nodes to insert into the tree, but that seems kind of messy. Is there a better way? Thanks. On Thu, 2 Nov 2005 noahlt@gmail.com wrote: > In my program, I get input from the us...

xml wrongly views as text extracted from the xml tags
we have a java framework, where we feed a request xml. this request xml is forwarded through the framework, tomcat and axis, for the backend processing, and the processing results are again received by the internet explorer, after they are transformed with an xslt by the framework. now the problem that we are facing is like - the explorer extracts the text inside all xml tags of the response xml and shows it as simple text. but, if you view the source of the 'text', it will show it all as well-formed xml. moreover, if you save the source as an xml file, and again open it through internet explorer, it will show the xml in proper way. i have tried using firefox, processing with xml spy, but with same results... has somebody experienced similar problem before??? i wonder what can be wrong in this case, and would be thankful for any pointers as to what can be the cause and solution to this. Thanks in advance, Shreyas Hi all, Finally i got what was the problem. it was because the response xml contained a <Title> </Title> tag in it. and dont know why/how, but IE was treating it as an HTML tag. i noticed that the browser window title was indeed "Mr" which is the text enclosed by the Title element. one more weird thing i noticed was that if i moved the <xsl:apply-templates> line for the tag downwords after one more template application, it was showing the xml properly alongwith the <Title> element, and not treating it as an HTML tag...

To XML or not to XML?
Ok, it has been a while since I've needed to make an involved web page. Coming back on the scene now is a bit confusing, what with all the cool stuff to use like XML, PHP, MySQL, etc... So here is my question. I'm in search of a good dynamic way to generate web pages which separates content from presentation. I am seeking to create a web site that, to put it succinctly, has a list of users and sets of information corresponding to each user. I am familiar with how to do this using PHP, MySQL, and regular old HTML. I maintain the user database in MySQL and dynamically present it and th...

XML to XML
I have a gnucash file that I'm trying to transform into an identical XML file without the invoices. I've been at this for a while now. The gnucash file is in XML and the element I'm looking into is: <gnc:transaction> I want to ignore those that contain <slot:key>gncInvoice</slot:key> which is a child of slot which is a child of slots which is a child of transactions. Any help you're willing to provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Classic application for XSLT. Start with the identity transformation, then add a template which matches the ones you want to treat specially and yields no output. From your description that would be match="gnc:transaction[transactions/slots/slot/slot:key='gncInvoice']" with the namespaces declared appropriately in the stylesheet. (That looks like a somewhat unlikely markup design to me, but since I haven't played with gnucash at all I'm taking your word for it.) -- () ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Joe Kesselman /\ Stamp out HTML e-mail! | System architexture and kinetic poetry Actually, from the Relax-NG schema for gnucash, it looks like it should be more like "gnc:transaction[trn:slots/slot/slot:key='gncInvoice']" with gnc:, trn:, and slot: all bound to the appropriate namespace URIs. The fact that some of their elements -- eg <slot> -- aren't in any namespace is probably left over from a pre-namespaces initial design, as is their now-brok...

text + text

text-text

XML or not XML?
I am developing a simple MySQL database editor, and am looking into creating an PHP/AJAX app as the GUI. A lot of this in new ground, and much more is dusting off things I haven't used in a while. My question though involves whether or nor to employ XML. I did some XML a few years back, but don't typically bother anymore. As I see it XML is great when I need to have an app with a standard data presentation that other developers can easily interface. I.E. like a bank statement that may feed a variety of applications developed by a variety of clients. However, if I am develo...

How to retrieve XML CDATA text contents by org.xml.sax.ext.DefaultHandler2?
For example I have a XML tag <script> <![CDATA[ My script is here ]]> </script> I am using org.xml.sax.ext.DefaultHandler2 to parse my XML file. How do I retrieve my script contents? What shall I do in these two methods? @Override public void startElement(String uri, String localName, String qName, Attributes attributes) throws SAXException { if (qName.equals("script")) { // How to retrieve my script contents? } } @Override public void endElement(String uri, String localName, String qName) throws SAXException { if (qName.equals("script")) { ...

Should the webserver add "Content-Type: text/xml header" to the requested XML file?
I've been informed that a webserver sending a XML file is supposed to add "Content-Type: text/xml header". I'm not questioning that infromation but i'm unsure what was ment by it. The XML i get on my screen when i type in the url to it looks as follows. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <tag-uno>uno</tag-uno> <tag-duo>duo</tag-duo> I can't see any line containing "text/xml" but perhaps it's not supposed to show in the requested file. Please advise. -- Regards Konrad Viltersten ---------------...

embedding xml in xml as non-xml :)
Hi all, I have an application that logs in xml. Assume <xmlLog></xmlLog>. In this element the app logs anything it gets from foreign hosts. Now if the host sends xml data, the structure of the document changes. ie. <xmlLog><somTag></somTag></xmlLog>. This will cause problems with my log reader, because it assumes that <xmlLog/> contains non-xml data. My question is, is there a way to treat the data in the <xmlLog/> element as non xml data. Something I can do that would treat anything this element contains as a literal? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Mark Mark Van Orman <mark@icsaccess.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I have an application that logs in xml. > > Assume <xmlLog></xmlLog>. In this element the app logs > anything it gets from foreign hosts. Now if the host sends xml > data, the structure of the document changes. ie. > <xmlLog><somTag></somTag></xmlLog>. This will cause problems > with my log reader, because it assumes that <xmlLog/> contains > non-xml data. > > My question is, is there a way to treat the data in the > <xmlLog/> element as non xml data. Something I can do that > would treat anything this element contains as a literal? > > Any help or suggestions would be greatly ap...

how to Update/insert an xml element's text----> (<element> text</element>)

Text to XML Problem
Hel'o All, Currently I am working with a application which involves, writing text on windows, I am capable of writing text on windows but I have to save it as an XML document,How to proceed for the same ,Can ne one help me in achiving the desire task........ ne help appritiated........ Regards, Paul.......... U can use MSXML.dll for creating and saving XML documents. "Paul Allen" <savita.trivedi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:903ad890.0503170432.5594b517@posting.google.com... > Hel'o All, > Currently I am wor...

kitchen cabinets Mississauga
this is about half price kitchen cabinets Mississauga. It can be very costly to remodel your kitchen or create an entirely new one in your dream home. If you are planning to remodel your kitchen, new cabinets can provide a completely new look to your kitchen and entire home. However, if you want to lower the cost of the remodel while creating the desired look, consider Kitchen Cabinets Mississauga. http://www.halfpricekitchens.ca ...

Xml exported text
I have a file that was exported as an XML file using UFT-8 encoding. Is there a module that will allow me to convert the text so that it is readable on a Unix system. The text needs to be imported into a legacy system that does not understand UTF-8 so I end up losing some characters (',",`,\t etc). Any help would be greatly appreicated. ...

Parsing text to XML
This might seem like a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the answer. I've got a table full of information that I want to get into an XML format. I have a schema for the format and I can pretty much manipulate the table however needs to get it into XML. Is it possible to do this without writing code? If so, what tools would I use? Thanks =========================================================================== Chris "Chris Dubea" <cdubea@movingpart.com> wrote in message news:gr5sv1l6a3bpt6vv6cbdb1qe0vojkrcv88@4ax.com... > This might seem like a stupid question, but I can't seem to find the > answer. > > I've got a table full of information that I want to get into an XML > format. I have a schema for the format and I can pretty much > manipulate the table however needs to get it into XML. > > Is it possible to do this without writing code? If so, what tools > would I use? > Have a look at the flat-to-XML examples in http://servingxml.sourceforge.net/. Regards, Daniel Parker > Is it possible to do this without writing code? If so, what tools > would I use? SOMETHING has to read the existing data and massage it into the new format. That something may be you, if you're willing to pound on it by hand, in which case all you need is a text editor. Or, if it's currently in a sufficiently simple format and is going into a sufficiently simple format, a simple pattern-match-and-repl...

XML text to HTML
When I have XML text data like the following.. ------ XML Snippet ----- <TEXT> Hello, XML &amp; Java Newsgroup! </TEXT> ------------------------ I hope to get the following html ------- HTML Sinppet ----- Hello,<BR/> XML&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;Java&nbsp;Newsgroup!<BR/> -------------------------- I tried a java extension, which just replaces &,whitespace and new line(\n) to their corresponding html elements then, get the text from the method with <xsl:value-of select="tth:textToHtml(.)"/> But failed, because Xalan prints html like ------------------------- Hello,&lt;BR/&gt; XML&amp;nbsp;&amp;amp;&amp;nbsp;Java&amp;nbsp;Newsgroup!&lt;BR/&gt; -------------------------- I use Xalan for transforming. How can I get the correct html from xml text? Regards, KwonNam. The answer is <xsl:value-of select="tth:textToHtml(.)" disable-output-escaping="yes"/> :) Son KwonNam �� ��: > When I have XML text data like the following.. > ------ XML Snippet ----- > <TEXT> > Hello, > XML &amp; Java Newsgroup! > </TEXT> > ------------------------ > > I hope to get the following html > ------- HTML Sinppet ----- > Hello,<BR/> > XML&nbsp;&amp;&nbsp;Java&nbsp;Newsgroup!<BR/> > -------------------------- > > I tried a java extension, which just replaces &,whitespace and new > line(\n) t...

XML text reformatting

xml to delimited text
Any suggestions on coverting xml to a delimited text file? I'm looking for a simple client side routine to import xml into MS Access. <Frank> wrote in message news:nuioov4bc2pe96ubkmcf9405e3kqr0j11l@4ax.com > Any suggestions on coverting xml to a delimited text file? I'm > looking for a simple client side routine to import xml into MS Access. If you are looking for suggestions... Here is one: Use XSL. ;-) If you want more specific answers ask more specific questions. Martin A fragment of the XML document would look like the following: <recording> <vide...

XML text only browser?
Peter Flynn wrote: >Gherty Pavilion wrote: >> Anywhere know where I can find a text only browser, that can display an >> XML file like any other web page? I need one when I telnet. >Perhaps Emacs w3-mode can do this. I haven't used it for a long time, >but Bill Perry was one of the Few with a Clue when people started >writing browsers, and maybe he's added XML to it... Four years on, any improvements? In particular, any browsers that display xhtml in native mode, not just faking the MIME type. Or is there any other application that can be opened from the command line as a filter? Thank you Ottavio Caruso http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista Ottavio Caruso wrote: > Peter Flynn wrote: >> Gherty Pavilion wrote: >>> Anywhere know where I can find a text only browser, that can display an >>> XML file like any other web page? I need one when I telnet. > >> Perhaps Emacs w3-mode can do this. I haven't used it for a long time, >> but Bill Perry was one of the Few with a Clue when people started >> writing browsers, and maybe he's added XML to it... > > Four years on, any improvements? In particular, any browsers that > display xhtml in native mode, What would that imply? > not just faking the MIME type. > Or is there any other application that can be opened from the command > line as a filter? I'm not clear what you want to do with XML files. If you're teln...

XML Software Text
http://www.richworld8.blogspot.com/ ...

convert text to xml
Hello All, I am just learning XML. I need your help in converting a text file to XML. The text file is not a delimited one for me to do the things easily. for eg. a sample file could be like... First Name : abcd Last Name : xyz Content : This is a sample text. It can contain - Anything - something - Nothing Start Time : 12/08/2006 14:50 The XML should be like <Root> <FirstName>abcd</FirstName> <LastName>xyz</LastName> <Content>This is a sample text. It can contain - Anything - something - Nothing </Content> <STime>12/08/2006 14:50</STime> </Root> And with this XML, i need to use XSL to display the contents in a table (HTML Format). Except the other elements, i find difficult to parse the "Content" as i need to display as it is. When i use <value-of select="Content">, i get the contents in a single line but i need to display it as it is in multiple lines Thanks in advance for your help. Regards, Neeraja neeraja.ram@gmail.com wrote: > I need your help in converting a text file to > XML. The text file is not a delimited one for me to do the things > easily. Easiest option is to re-write the file generator so that it makes the output in XML. If you can't do that, then set your time machien for 10 years ago and do it with Perl (or Python), as we u...

Kitchen Buffet Servers
Waring Pro BFS50B Professional Buffet Server and Warming Tray Price:$150.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001BXQHI4 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001BXQHI4 Sensio 13111 Bella Cucina 3-Tier Rotating Serving Platter Price:$34.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000X1I7W4 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000X1I7W4 Evanston 45-pc. Flatware Set with Bonus Serving Set and Caddy Price:$49.99 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0000A9854 Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0000A9854 Cui...

Web resources about - Kitchen Buffet Cabinet - comp.text.xml

Japanese kitchen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daidokoro (台所;lit. " kitchen ") is the place where food is prepared in a Japanese house . Until the Meiji era , a kitchen was also called kamado ...

PETA Blitzes California Pizza Kitchen Facebook Page With Fake Coupons
The California Pizza Kitchen Facebook page was bombarded with fake coupons created by peta2 , the youth division of People for the Ethical Treatment ...

Amy's Kitchen - Amy's Kitchens Fotos - Facebook
Amy's Drive Thru Job Fair. Join the team that runs on love! Now hiring for all positions – counter servers, cooks and management! Thursday, ...

Scandinavian Kitchen (@Scanditwitchen) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Scandinavian Kitchen @ Scanditwitchen ...

My Kitchen Rules 2016 episode 15 recap: Mike doesn't care who his dad jokes hurt
You think you know dad jokes? You don't know dad jokes. You can't say you know dad jokes until you know Mike,

My Kitchen Rules recap: Monique and Sarah, Hazel and Lisa evicted
WHILE Carmine and Lauren managed to come back from the brink, Hazel and Lisa and Monique and Sarah kissed their My Kitchen Rules dream goodbye ...

My Kitchen Rules 2016 episode 22 recap: Monique and Lauren trade vicious snipes
There is a big fight tonight in the dining room and the MKR producers have never felt arousal like this.

My Kitchen Rules 2016 episode 14 recap: Carmine and Lauren fail with seafood spaghetti in a bag
... person who recently learnt how to turn the oven on and lack an interesting enough personality to be in the first two groups on My Kitchen Rules ...

My Kitchen Rules 2016 episode 21 recap: Hazel and Lisa are stopped by the police
Don't worry, the cops are just joking, in that whimsical police way they have.

Today’s apps gone free: Toca Kitchen 2, TicToe Fury, Tofu Go and more
... via Game Center. TicToe Fury is available for free for a limited time. It has a 3.5-star rating with a total of 17 ratings. Toca Kitchen 2 ...