copy of some problems from Sipser Theory of Computation needed

this is for a class I am taking.
I ordered my copy of this text from bn.com but, unfortunately, my order
has been delayed. Would it be possible for anyone with a scanner or a
quick typing hand to send me a copy of the chapter 0 problems: 0.10,
0.11, 0.12 .
I e-mailed some people in my class but thought I'd cast the net a
little wider :)
I am unable to get to campus in the meantime and just copy it from
someone else. argghhh.
I know it is a lot to ask but if anyone is feeling particularily
charitable I'd appreciate it!

comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow

oh, and just in case I was ambigous I meant this text
http://www.course.com/catalog/product.cfm?isbn=0-534-95097-3&CFID=5278206&CFTOKEN=94907853
Introduction to the Theory of Computation, Second Edition
 Michael Sipser
ISBN: 0-534-95097-3