Greedy Algorithm

hello,
 i'm at present dealing with the project named "quantitative analysis
of left ventricle " .First step in my project is to segment the left
ventricle from other chambers of heart.i kindly need everyone's help
to carry out my project
succesfully.My project mentor suggested Greedy Algorithm for
segmentation...
is that proven successful?
if so help me with links and other ways.

important point to be noted is my friend had implemented the same
algorithm
but the curve shrinks on finding the original contour,but my algorithm
should be implemented other way (expanding contour) i.e the contour
should expand on finding the original contour.
reply me as early as possible

Thank you,
Deepa
0
deepa.p (1)
7/4/2003 4:39:39 AM
comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow