Musatov exposes R.S.A. vulnerability: Blue highlight black text truncates black background text turning it white black foreground text remains in field.

505152535455565758595a5b5c5d5e5f606162636465666768696a6b6c6d6e6f7071
72737475767778797a7b7c7d7e7f808182838485868788898a8b8c8d8e8f909192939495969
798999a9b9c9d9e9fa0a1a2a3a4a5a6a7a8a9aaabacadaeafb0b1b2b3
505152535455565758595a5b5c5d5e5f606162HMAC/SHA-256 Large Correct:
Superposition of lines 1 and 4 will correct R.S.A. example:
http://il8n.co/test.html
0
Martin
12/17/2012 5:16:54 PM
comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow

Black text on black background
Hi, I have a black background and I want to put some text there that one can hardly see.. sort of raised and embossed. I guess the overall effect would be like as if it was pressed into the black but it must be hardly seen. Any ideas? Thanks rock rock wrote: > Hi, > > I have a black background and I want to put some text there that one can > hardly see.. sort of raised and embossed. > > I guess the overall effect would be like as if it was pressed into the > black but it must be hardly seen. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks > > rock You could alw...

In Finder, when you select a photo to use as a background (just for that window) but you can't read the black text (filename) against a black background
Is there anyway that I can make folder icons etc. a bit translucent? Also, it would be good if I it could automatically detect if the text is against a similar colour background and adjust the colour accordingly. tia In article <0001HW.C56A4F9C0043EA2CB019F96F@news.motzarella.org>, Harry Solomon <harrysolomon@ymail.com> wrote: > Is there anyway that I can make folder icons etc. a bit translucent? On the former, there is a way, but it is tedious. You can copy a desktop icon, and immediately paste it back down, then use an icon editor (I use iconographerX), open the i...

Man Pages with Black-on-Black Text
I installed RH8, my first try at Linux, about 2 months ago. My man pages had been working normally, but yesterday I noticed that certain parts of the pages were showing up blank -- the command-line options in the Synopsis section and some keywords, for instance. As an example, an exerpt of my "man man" looks like: SYNOPSIS man [-acdfFhkKtwW] [--path] [-m ] [-p ] [-C _ ] [-M ] [-P ] [-S _ ] [ ] DESCRIPTION man formats and displays the on-line manual pages. If you specify , man only looks in that sectio...

White text on black background Autocad 2004
I am trying to prepare a drawing to be printed on acetate so that It can be used for etching some metal name plates. What I want to do,is draw white letters on a black background. I have drawn a rectangle and inserted a true type font with textfill switched off. I then use a solid hatch to fill the rectangle up to the text with black. The problem I am having, is that there is a white box around the text. I require the text to be white and the background to be black. How can I get rid of the white text box. Use Color 255 for your text, and place it over a solid black rectangle. ___ "John" <john@sturton.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:d0911d7f.0409161028.34e529be@posting.google.com... > I am trying to prepare a drawing to be printed on acetate so that It > can be used for etching some metal name plates. What I want to do,is > draw white letters on a black background. I have drawn a rectangle and > inserted a true type font with textfill switched off. I then use a > solid hatch to fill the rectangle up to the text with black. The > problem I am having, is that there is a white box around the text. I > require the text to be white and the background to be black. How can I > get rid of the white text box. ...

black to white and white to black
Dears I wanted to change the white color of my image to black and black color of my image to white. Is there any way that we can do? regards toja Hi, try one of these : img=1-img or img=~img or img=255-img J�r�me ...

Black Text
I have a cd cover which has black text on a white background and i'm trying to change the background to something more colourful.My efforts so far have been less than spectacular; in fact the results are awful. After pushing the image through the gif optimizing mincer the text looks like locusts have been nibbling at it - is this because the text is too small? Or am i missing a trick? Anybody? (shrugs and walks off despondently) jonjaccs jonjaccs wrote: > > I have a cd cover which has black text on a white background and i'm > trying to change the backgroun...

pdf 4 color black text convert to 100% black
Anyone help with publisher or word files when made into pdf's have cmyk text instead of 100% black. mary wrote: > Anyone help with publisher or word files when made into pdf's have cmyk > text instead of 100% black. Welcome to the world of Micros__t On Dec 4, 3:55=A0am, "mary" <mary.br...@bigpond.com> wrote: > Anyone help with publisher or word files when made into pdf's have cmyk t= ext > instead of 100% black. Enfocus PitStop. William On Dec 5, 7:14=A0am, "William F. Adams" <willad...@aol.com> wrote: > On Dec 4, 3:55=A0...

text-text

text + text
What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? It doesn't seem very useful to me. What about making "text + text" as an equivalent for "text || text"? Most strongly-typed programming languages do this. And MS SQL Server too, I think (CMIIW). -- dave ---------------------------(end of broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to majordomo@postgresql.org Am Freitag, 8. Oktober 2004 12:57 schrieb David Garamond: > What is "text + text" supposed to do right now? Nothing. > What a...

Black Text
I have a cd cover which has black text on a white background and i'm trying to change the background to something more colourful.My efforts so far have been less than spectacular; in fact the results are awful. After pushing the image through the gif optimizing mincer the text looks like locusts have been nibbling at it - is this because the text is too small? Or am i missing a trick? Anybody? (shrugs and walks off despondently) jonjaccs jonjaccs wrote: > > I have a cd cover which has black text on a white background and i'm > trying to change the backgroun...

print( '-deps2', tmpfile) turns white text to black
Hi All, I'm pulling my hair over this. I'm printing to file a bunch of plots, with a little text that is added in white font, using: text(-4,4,['t = ',num2str( t (k) )], 'FontSize',14, 'FontName','Times New Roman', 'Color', 'w') In the Figure window, it looks fine, the text is white. But when I save the file, it is turned into black. This is the end result: http://www.maths.bris.ac.uk/~aelab/LABarba_files/images/5-18logvort800.eps ....where you can see why I want the text white! (dark background). The strange thing is, if I save th...

How to "draw" (print) "graphics" on black text screen (console)
I would like to "draw" polygons on console (black) screen in "text mode". That is, to draw '**'s instead of lines. Purpose is to let students activate polygon methods and see it on screen, even before they learn AWT and graphics. I wonder if there are freeware classes doing this. If not, how do I do gotoXY() in black console screen. That is, how do I control the cursor position ?. Also, is there a clearScreen () method ? How do I find the actual dimentions (in characters) of the screen ? (not necessarily 25X80). Or, how do I maximize it ? Thanks, Memi (highs...

How to create white text with black outline?
I am using PSP6 and I would like to create white text with a black outline. Any advice would be very welcome. With thanks, Gerry Thanks very much. I'll give it a go. Gerry "Michelle" <mish234@aol.comical> wrote in message news:20030825183105.29648.00000352@mb-m21.aol.com... > >Subject: How to create white text with black outline? > >From: "mng" gerry@home.com > >Date: 8/25/2003 5:05 PM Eastern Standard Time > >Message-id: <PYu2b.1585$O57.476708@wards.force9.net> > > > >I am using PSP6 and I would like to create whit...

How to create white text with black outline?
I am using PSP6 and I would like to create white text with a black outline. Any advice would be very welcome. With thanks, Gerry Thanks very much. I'll give it a go. Gerry "Michelle" <mish234@aol.comical> wrote in message news:20030825183105.29648.00000352@mb-m21.aol.com... > >Subject: How to create white text with black outline? > >From: "mng" gerry@home.com > >Date: 8/25/2003 5:05 PM Eastern Standard Time > >Message-id: <PYu2b.1585$O57.476708@wards.force9.net> > > > >I am using PSP6 and I would like to create whit...

Should black and white pictures be black and white?
Now, here's a daft sounding question. :o) I've got an old photo from the 50's that I need to restore. It's a bit faded and has several orange-ish blotches, but this is basically a dust and scratches job. The thing is, the photo has a slight discolouration. My instinctive reaction was, well, this was taken as a black and white shot, so any colour in there must be discolouration. But moving the saturation slider right down to zero makes the photo look a bit flat. There's something not right, but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. So, my first question is,...

How do I get red text on a black background in tcsh?
I have just started using Linux and would like to get red text on a black background in the tcsh shell. I have read the man pages for tcsh but I did not get any wiser by it:) /Aces123 On 2005-09-12, quux_1@hotmail.com <quux_1@hotmail.com> wrote: > I have just started using Linux and would like to get red text > on a black background in the tcsh shell. I have read the man > pages for tcsh but I did not get any wiser by it:) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tput+terminfo+color $ man tput $ man terminfo -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! If th...

Highlighting found words or portions of text in a text field
On a given record of an FMP6 base with a text field, is there a way to highlight all the occurrences of the search word or words. Say, like in the FMP Help. I seem to recall there was a plugin or a technique to do that, but which and where ? Thanks. Remi-Noel Remi-Noel I did once implement the technique, but can't remember all details. I do remember it was a b*tch to work with. It involved a field for each color you need. and a couple of intermediate fields. All these fields have to be on a layout, all the color attributes have to set AND there has to be always some text insid...

Search for text in a text field
Hi When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in many records and then diplay the records which contains the input. Thanks in advance, Luke. There is a function called InStr that will probably do what you require. Cheers, Chris "Luke Jones" <luke_jones_82@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:24bb1508.0407080157.d587c63@posting.google.com... > Hi > > When posting a search box for the users, how do you take their input > and search whether or not it is contained in a text field in ...

rich text in text field

Text filtering in a text field
Hi, am new to SKILL and would like to do some text checking and filtering for illegal characters in the text field. Meaning I have a text field in my form that is only to be with text, not any of the symbols (i.e. ~!@#$%^&* and so on). When the user input and saved the fields, those characters won't be allowed to be saved. What will be the best way to filter out only text? Only numbers? Terence <terrylau77@gmail.com> writes: > Hi, am new to SKILL and would like to do some text checking and > filtering for illegal characters in the text field. Meaning I have a > text f...

Text disappearing from text fields...
Hello, I'm currently working with a MySQL backend and is trying to use FileMaker 9's Web Form capabilities as a front end. From FileMaker Pro's interface, I have used the ODBC to connect my FileMaker database to my MySQL tables. The schema and existing data records loads into FileMaker without a problem. However, when I'm trying to insert text (VARCHAR and TEXT) data from FileMaker, it blanks out and ends up only inserting a blank into MySQL. Default values set on the MySQL side only take effect if I left that field blank on FileMaker when I create a new record. Default field...

Highlight text in text box
I want to highlight any existing text, in a text box, when I click on it, like when I Tab into the text box. I can't find anything in the help. Any help is appreciated ShyGuy You can use selstart and sellength properties of a textbox in order to select any existing text. In order to select the whole text of textbox01, use, me.textbox01.selstart=0 me.textbox01.sellength=len(nz(me.textbox01)) Regards, Ramesh ShyGuy <shyguy@shytown.com> wrote in message news:<44nhi0d9qnsvdru1lu5l0d3ncuvuqsi39p@4ax.com>... > I want to highlight any existing text, in a text box, when I click on > it, like when I Tab into the text box. I can't find anything in the > help. > > Any help is appreciated > > ShyGuy I tried to send this twice and couldn't figure out why it wasn't showing up. The I checked and realized that it was going to your email address. Don't know why.. anyway... Thank you very much. That works great with my text box. I tried it with a combo box but it didn't work. I tried adding SelText but it still didn't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ShyGuy On 23 Aug 2004 01:39:41 -0700, bhandaritwo@yahoo.com (Ramesh Kumar Bhandari) wrote: >You can use selstart and sellength properties of a textbox in order to >select any existing text. In order to select the whole text of >textbox01, use, >me.textbox01.selstart=0 >me.textbox01.sellength=l...

highlight text in text widget
Hi, I am trying to make widget that displays text. I also want a search keywords available. The way I have envisioned is something similar to emacs search, i.e. it highlights all the occurrences of the keyword that you are interested in. I am trying to find out if that kind of highlighting be done in widget_text or some other widgets. Can anyone help? Thanks neon writes: > I am trying to make widget that displays text. I also want a search > keywords available. The way I have envisioned is something similar to > emacs search, i.e. it highlights all the occurrences of the keyword &g...

text field only for text
Hi I would like some help about the following : I have a text field and I don't want it contains any numbers. How can I limit this situation ? So far, I couldn't find literature exacly about this here in the newsgroup. TIA Paulo "Paulo Rodrigues" <amigo.alf@netvisao.pt> wrote in message news:<newscache$kgmtmh$bb1$1@newsfront4.netvisao.pt>... > Hi > > I would like some help about the following : > > I have a text field and I don't want it contains any numbers. How can I > limit > this situation ? > > So far, I couldn't...

Web resources about - Musatov exposes R.S.A. vulnerability: Blue highlight black text truncates black background text turning it white black foreground text remains in field. - comp.theory