Ooh, sure, you just take off your little mask, and show us all who you really are!

stealth bomber, outside "mansion" photo.

It is you who are the Joker....

I don't know for sure if you are under surveillance, but you probably are so:

WELCOME TO THE KNOWINGLY-SURVEILLED LIFESTYLE!!!
0
NAND
11/16/2016 2:31:34 AM
comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 9:31:36 PM UTC-5, NAND wrote:
> stealth bomber, outside "mansion" photo.
>
> It is you who are the Joker....
>
> I don't know for sure if you are under surveillance, but you probably are so:
>
> WELCOME TO THE KNOWINGLY-SURVEILLED LIFESTYLE!!!

Just kidding I didn't mean that.  Late nights and early mornings...bad for my mind.

(This happens a lot.)
0
NAND