Walmart Suxxxxxxx

So, I think I just realized something:

I gained about 15 pounds in a few weeks, while trying to LOSE weight.  I wa=
s working out (lifting and jogging).

How did this happen?  Answer:  I suspect the Walmart has been tampering wit=
h my food, esp. YoCrunch, by injecting it with fat.  This has caused me to =
get fat all of a sudden for no apparent discernible reason.  (code:  APPLE =
JUICE.)

Why?  Anna Jones and Caroline Coster have reached out from HMH to Walmart a=
nd Janlyn Anthony, along with Bledowski and company at MCV.  Their goal:  G=
et me fat, force me to take Depakote, and then get me to either APPEAR to b=
e compliant with medications (to validate their conjecture in their study, =
which they are cheating on), or go off meds again entirely (due to being fa=
t) and get sent back to the hospital.

Basically, Anna and Caroline are the fat[ter] versions of Wiley Coyote and/=
or Patty and Selma Bouvier.

They also put something in my yogurt that made it hard to get erections.  H=
ow mysterious.  I don't even know what an "anti-aphrodisiac" is supposed to=
 be called.  At least they didn't poison me (yet).

I'll be shopping at Kroger from now on thank you.

Also:  Why did ABSG consulting hire two black women named Valerie?  V for V=
endetta reference?  Also, why did Shannon Cohen, Rudy Cohen's daughter, get=
 hired?  Sounds like a bit of nepotism to me, she couldn't even do anything=
 and didn't even know basic grammar.  The brainless rrc couldn't do any rea=
l work either.
0
NAND
9/28/2014 7:00:56 PM
comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow

Say it say it say it say it say it say it say it now....

- - -

This is really hard for me to talk about.

Let's just say I hypothetically really liked someone named X for many years=
..  And then X mysteriously stopped talking to me, and I thought it was beca=
use X thought I was a stalker.

What if, in reality, X actually liked me, and some crazy judge accused X of=
 being a stalker, and issued a restraining order preventing them from talki=
ng to me?  What if I still liked X but was afraid to admit it, and that the=
 only thing that is keeping me from talking to X is a restraining order on =
X?

Is that crazy?  I've said enough other crazy things that I don't really car=
e.  I don't know what's going on.

There I said it.
0
NAND

string theory, M-theory etc.
four dimensions I encounter, height width length and time string theory and M-theory are really not theories in the definition of theory from scientific process, if fact not even a hypothesis, in mathematics and logic it qualifies only as a hypothesis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypothesis but why do string and Membrane(brane) explain reality with a minimal number of addition dimensions, a subset of the real number why not maximize the number of dimensions, and the maximum number of subsets? according to Cantor all subsets of the rea...

Relational Theory & Theory of Classification
Has anyone here read the Theory of Classification (http://lambda-the- ultimate.org/node/1332)? It aims/claims to place OOP on a solid theoretical foundation, and explains classes as a higher abstraction level than types. How does it combine with Relational Theory? ...

In theory
I have a static IP via btbroardband (no ISP just a direct connection). I want to get sendmail running on the static IP for a new domain. So if I register a domain lets say "abc.com" (via one of the online domain registration companies) point the DNS MX record at my IP and then configure sendmail for domain "abc.com" .. will I be able to send / receieve e-mail. I am missing something important with the above? Sendmail config tips welcome :o) TIA. -- John John Hetherington wrote: > I have a static IP via btbroardband (no ISP just a direct connection). I > want to ...

Theory...
We have two approaches: 1. Ada. Theere is RANGE (of INTEGERS for example) subtype defined here. 2. Oberon-family. We use ASSERT. Ada do check everywhere but in Oberon has more simple compiler work. What is better? "W" == "WLad" writes: W> We have two approaches: W> 1. Ada. Theere is RANGE (of INTEGERS for example) subtype defined W> here. W> 2. Oberon-family. We use ASSERT. W> W> Ada do check everywhere but in Oberon has more simple compiler W> work. W> W> What is better? Prof. Wirth has dropped Subranges on purpose in Oberon. M2 had. No b...

A theory
I am not experienced with data compression so this might seem a little 'off' for some, but I just had this in my mind for some time and wanted to know the answer. I was thinking for the ultimate compression achievable in computer (binary) format and I started thinking along this way; what if there was some sort of a database (let's call it a library) that would have all the possible binary patterns stored. Let's say in would have patterns for all possible combinations of 32 bits. Now when you would compress the file with this technique it would generate some sort of hash data ...

Theory
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C4BBB1.47279B40 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi, =20 I need info on the caracteristics of object relational databases and their advantages as well as disdvantages in compar= ison to relational databases and OO Databases! Please explain these chacte= ristics with respect to what Postgresql can and cannot do. Thanks for your assistance.=20=20 ------=_NextPart_000_007F_01C4BBB1.47279B40 Content-Type: text/html; charset="...

Some Theory
Hi, I am reading the four types of error under SAS/STAT. Could anyone explain the following statement. To test the hypothesis that LB=0 , compute SS(LB=0)=(LB)'(L(X'X)-L')-1LB and form an F test using the appropriate error term. How the above equation is derived? Thanks for your help in advance! James ...

Some theory
This question is related to OMT. Suppose we are given two classes: expression and functions, to be represented by a class diagram. Expressions are aggregation of functions (is-a-part-of relationship) while functions are themselves aggregate of expressions. But aggregation is not a symmetric relation. So how to reprsent thin in a class diagram. Ravi wrote: > This question is related to OMT. Suppose we are given two classes: > expression and functions, to be represented by a class diagram. > Expressions are aggregation of functions (is-a-part-of relationship) > while functions are ...

theory
lolz whats a theory On 26 mei, 18:33, Langevinger66 <itsmei...@gmail.com> wrote: > lolz whats a theory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJMvLEIPZyQ ...

My theory
Theory A. Premise, all attributes are represented as equation of differentia. Strong conjunction u & v = MAX( 0, u + v - 1) Strong disjunction u ^ v = MIN( 1, u + v) YESa NOa YESb MAX( 0, YESa + MIN( 1, NOa + YESb) - 1) YESa NOa YESb NOb YESc MAX( 0, YESa + MIN( 1, NOa + MAX( 0, YESb + MIN( 1, NOb + YESc) - 1)) - 1) Theory B. Premise, all attributes are represented as equation of And's. Strong conjunction u & v = MAX( 0, u + v - 1) Weak conjunction u & v = MIN( u, v) YESa Noa YESb MAX( 0, YESa + MIN( NOa, YESb) - 1)...

Theory!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0528_01C4BAEB.F4A1ECB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable hi, can anyone give me some info on the caracteristics of object relational dat= abases and their advantages as well as disdvantages! thanx in advance. ------=_NextPart_000_0528_01C4BAEB.F4A1ECB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <H...

Dempster-Shafer evidence theory vs Random sets theory
Hello all! Lately I have been reading a lot about Dempster-Shafer evidence theory and Random sets theory. Everybody says that they are closely related, but is there any difference between them? What is the difference in those approaches? Does Dempster-Shafer evidence theory supports infinite bodies of evidence? Is there any paper that I should read, given that now I am a little bit familiar with the topic? Thanks, Diego [ comp.ai is moderated. To submit, just post and be patient, or if ] [ that fails mail your article to <comp-ai@moderators.isc.org>, and ] [ ask your news adminis...

The term "theory" as in "database theory"
I have been working on a question related to the term "theory" and decided I first should get a better idea of what this term means to others. Below is the dictionary.com list of definitions. Which of the following comes closest to the use of the term "theory" in this ng as in "database theory", or is there another someone wants to provide? Thanks in advance. --dawn >From dictionary.com "1. a coherent group of general propositions used as principles of explanation for a class of phenomena: Einstein's theory of relativity. 2. a proposed ...

New book on Information Theory and State-of-the-art Coding Theory
New from Cambridge University Press: 'Information Theory, Inference and Learning Algorithms' by David J.C. MacKay ------------------------------------------------------------------- "An instant classic... You'll want two copies of this astonishing book, one for the office and one for the fireside at home." Bob McEliece, California Institute of Technology ------------------------------------------------------------------- Hardback, 640 pages. Also available for free onscreen viewing from http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/itila/ ...

Web resources about - Walmart Suxxxxxxx - comp.theory