Why I'm in the situation that I'm in...

....even my relatives are talking to me in code and have betrayed me.

The reason.  As you see, someone else can come in, using my name, and post =
similarly insulting stuff to what I've said.  The reason why *I* am the one=
 who has been tortured, abused, stalked, attemptedly-discredited, isolated,=
 and cut off from law enforcement personnel is:

 > there are companies that stole from me
 > they want to keep what they stole without paying for it
 > these companies have the corrupt Republican party in their pocket
 > the Republican party is doing their bidding and helping them try to marg=
inalize me completely

I am the one main target.  Or I was...until they started killing other peop=
le.

They did not actually have anything about Warren Weinstein until after the =
attack; I was confused and thought that the attack happened just yesterday =
(guess I need to check the dates of news stories that I read).  And what th=
ey had on Briel was vague...they didn't know what was about to happen.
0
NAND
4/24/2015 1:51:55 PM
comp.theory 5139 articles. 1 followers. marty.musatov (1143) is leader. Post Follow

Hi I'm a PC, I'm a Mac, I'm a Linux
http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg -- "The Linux Desktop Revolution is Dead" http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/69108 On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:53:27 +0100, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: > http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! On 3/8/2011 1:53 PM, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: > http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/ff/Imalinux.jpg Give that Lintard a bra! On Tue, 08 Mar 2011 19:36:12 -0500, DFS wrote: > On 3/8/2011 1:53 PM, Clog_-_wog (�) wrote: >> http://images.encyc...

Digg: I'm a pc. I'm a mac. I'm linux.
http://fuhrerchan.be/ma/src/1157960476967.jpg Sorry, it was too funny to pass up. After takin' a swig o' grog, John Bailo belched out this bit o' wisdom: > > http://fuhrerchan.be/ma/src/1157960476967.jpg > > Sorry, it was too funny to pass up. Go Tron Man! -- "No! There are no significant bugs in our released software that any significant number of users want fixed." -- Bill Gates, FOCUS interview http://www.cantrip.org/nobugs.html ...

bug with unpack('m') / pack('m') ?
Having a strange ruby encoding encounter: ruby-1.9.2-p180 :618 > s = "a8dnsjg8aiw8jq".ljust(16,'=') => "a8dnsjg8aiw8jq==" ruby-1.9.2-p180 :619 > s.size => 16 ruby-1.9.2-p180 :620 > s.unpack('m0') ArgumentError: invalid base64 from (irb):631:in `unpack' ruby-1.9.2-p180 :621 > s.unpack('m') => ["k\xC7g\xB28<j,<\x8E"] ruby-1.9.2-p180 :622 > s.unpack('m').first.size => 10 ruby-1.9.2-p180 :623 > s.unpack('m').pack('m') => "a8dnsjg8aiw8jg==\n" ruby-1.9.2-p18...

'reload M' doesn't update 'from M inport *'
I develop in an IDLE window. Module M says 'from service import *'. Next I correct a mistake in function 'service.f'. Now 'service.f' works fine. I do 'reload (service); reload (M)'. The function 'M.f' still misbehaves. 'print inspect.getsource (service.f)' and 'print inspect.getsource (M.f)' shows the same corrected code. 'print service.f' and 'print M.f' show different ids. So I do 'del M; reload (M)'. Nothing changes. I delete M again and run gc.collect () to really clean house. I relo...

Hello I'm a Mac, hello I'm Windows and I'm laid off
http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif -- If we wish to reduce our ignorance, there are people we will indeed listen to. Trolls are not among those people, as trolls, more or less by definition, *promote* ignorance. Kelsey Bjarnason, C.O.L.A. 2008 "Terry Porter" <linux-2@netspace.net.au> wrote in message news:HfednU32t_OVbB3UnZ2dnUVZ_hWWnZ2d@netspace.net.au... > > http://picayune.uclick.com/comics/crgva/2009/crgva090125.gif > Does that make you happy somehow? amicus_curious wrote: > > "Terry Porter" <linux-...

Streetmap: 'mX', 'mY', and 'M' ??
Hi Guys, [Newbie alert!] -- I've used streetmap.co.uk to get some location data. On their coordinates page for a specific UK postcode, an instance of which is linked below, they have OS x and y, long/lat, and 'LR' which is the Ordnance Survey Landranger Grid Reference. These are followed by 'mX', 'mY', and 'M', I've no idea what these are and am very curious. Maybe someone in this group will know? http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?GridConvert?name=450679,208578&type=OSGrid Thanks all. ...

I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until
I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! I'll keep pestering until I'm given a proper answer!!!!!! On Nov 1, 1:17 pm, fl...@apaflo.com (Floyd L. Davidson) wrote in http://groups.google.com/group/comp.dcom.mod...

I'm trying for the fourth and in the subject I'm openly saying that I haven't got the message yet as I'm writing this
A new mug, with white fresh A700 with writing on it with some light grey letters - Love the twenny!!! --+-- narayan --+-- ...

Why I'm here, why I'm leaving
I'm here because one of the best ways to learn new things is to friendly argue with people that think differently. I like exchanging ideas with people that propose new things, even "noisy" things. I have been frequently stimulated precisely by some unortodox ideas, coming from people that think things that my mind would not spontaneously think. Friendly disagreement is enjoyable and intellectually stimulating, and often leads both arguers to an understanding of the subject that no one had before. It is an opportunity of growth, for both arguers and most readers. Friendly disagre...

I'm SCSI!! No, I'm USB!! (who am I??)
I have a system here that has 12 USB slots in it. When I insert 12 USB drives in it, I see 12 SCSI devices appear in /proc/partitions (sd[a-l]1). I also see 12 USB devices appear in /proc/bus/usb/devices, with correct data in them. All is well and good, except... I don't know how to figure out which SCSI device is in which slot!! Is there some way to correlate between the SCSI and USB information, so that I can (for example), copy files from slot C to slot G reliably?? I'm very confused!! On 19 May 2004 16:58:12 -0500, Daniel Miller <dan@invalid.com> wro...

M'I`5'Perse cution ' their m ethods and tactic s
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -= MI5: methods and. tactics -= -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= They deliberately set out to harass in a way that would resemble. the symptoms of. schizophrenia, so that any report of the harassment would be taken as indicating mental illness and "treated". accordingly. They never show their own. faces; they only work through proxies, in the media, among the public, and by manipulating people in the workplace. Since they do. not declare their identity there is. no evidence to initiate legal action against the. security services or anyone else. The only ...

I'm tempted. I'm very very tempted.
I've thought about the possibility of somehow paying people to do the ports I'd like to see on the ][... because I'm not good enough to do so myself, and really would like to see them on the ][. I promise I won't ask the impossible =p See, I look at the other contemporary 6502 systems, the Atari 800, the C64 and the BBC Micro specifically, and at all the homebrew going on in the Atari 7800 community, and I kind-of wish we had some of that action here in the land of the good ol' ][ :P -uso. I'm not trying to start a holy war here, just stating an opi...

I'm a newbie and I'm stumped...
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3521180233_4504050 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable Please help. I am running Python 3.4 on my Mac mini, OS X 10.10.2, using Coderunner 2 as my editor. Here=B9s the code: #!/usr/bin/env python3 word =3D (input('Enter a word =8C)) When running this inside of Coderunner, I get the follow error, after entering the word =8Cserendipity=B9: Enter a word serend...

I'm in the money, I'm in the money...
I AM MR. BERNARD OKEKE PROJECT DIRECTOR DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (DPR) IKOYI LAGOS- NIGERIA E-MAIL:bernardokeke00@keromail.com ATTN: PROPOSAL FOR TRANSFER OF FORTY FIVE MILLION,US DOLLARS (US$45M) TO YOUR ACCOUNT. Your contact address got to me via export promotions council, your reliability and trustworthiness in business transaction was the main conviction that compelled me to solicit for your support in this business. I am the Project Director of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Lagos, Nigeria and secretary to the Contract Award Committee of my Ministry,In colla...

Web resources about - Why I'm in the situation that I'm in... - comp.theory

White House Situation Room - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
conference room and intelligence management center in the basement of the West Wing of the White House . It is run by the National Security Council ...

SAFETY CHECK: Facebook Tool Simplifies Users’ Communication During Disasters, Crisis Situations
Facebook often comes into play during natural disasters or other crisis situations as a means for users to check on friends and loved ones, or ...

Trestin Meacham - After explaining the situation to my... - Facebook
After explaining the situation to my family, I have decided to pursue the following course of action. After my dinner tonight, I will begin a ...

SWAT situation developing in Kirtland - KRQE News 13
Authorities in Kirtland, New Mexico say a SWAT situation has developed.

Chill Situations (@chillsitch) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Chill Situations @ chillsitch ...

bridge situation - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
The trolley is doing its thing again, barreling down on five helpless victims. This time, you are on a bridge over the track. A sufficiently ...

Health Minister JP Nadda On Swine Flu Situation - YouTube
679 people have already lost their lives due to the outbreak of Swine Flu in the country. According to the latest figures, more than 10,000 people ...

Hamilton-Rosberg situation ‘irrelevant’ for Ferrari, says Sebastian Vettel
'We need to look after ourselves, and if they are in trouble with each other and take each other out, everyone benefits, not just us' says Ferrari's ...

Tony Abbott says the case of baby Gammy is a 'tragic' situation
Foreign Minister Julie Bishop has asked her department to work with the Attorney-General and Immigration departments to come up with a federal ...

TERROR IN JAKARTA: 'Situation under control' after explosions, gunfire erupt in Indonesian capital
At least six people are dead, including three police officers, after several explosions at the Sarinah shopping mall in an apparent multi-site ...