AIX 5.2 as ISO images for download?

Anyone have this available?  I'd like to get 5.2.0.1 or 5.2.0.2 as it
has device drivers for some new PCI-X cards as well as P650/690
support.

thanks
comp.unix.aix 10938 articles. 0 followers. drkirkby (98) is leader. Post Follow

newsposter@mn.rr.com (chuck) wrote in message news:<ef48d760.0401011744.7d1e11e0@posting.google.com>...
> Anyone have this available?  I'd like to get 5.2.0.1 or 5.2.0.2 as it
> has device drivers for some new PCI-X cards as well as P650/690
> support.
>
> thanks

Huh?  IBM's giving AIX away for free?
0
vumg (15)
1/2/2004 4:42:32 PM
newsposter@mn.rr.com (chuck) wrote in message news:<ef48d760.0401011744.7d1e11e0@posting.google.com>...
> Anyone have this available?  I'd like to get 5.2.0.1 or 5.2.0.2 as it
> has device drivers for some new PCI-X cards as well as P650/690
> support.
>
> thanks

Contact your local IBM dealer.

Steve
0
steve9035 (402)

Oracle Apps Jobs in USA #2
Headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT Global consulting International is a consulting company run by ex-Oracle Corporation professionals. GCI specializes in providing cutting edge Oracle's E-Business solutions. GCI works with clients and consultants working all over United States. Global Consulting International GCI is currently accepting resumes for a variety of positions. Please review the database of positions that we are seeking to fill and contact us for additional information about any specific opportunity. http://www.gci-usa.com/jobs.html Thanks andy @ Global Consu...

US-TX-San Antonio: Exchange Eng/ Analyat, US Citizen, Exchange 5.5, TCP/IP, DNS; (45331057608)
US-TX-San Antonio: Exchange Eng/ Analyat, US Citizen, Exchange 5.5, TCP/IP, DNS; (45331057608) ============================================================================================== Position: Exchange Eng/ Analyat Reference: SMC01791 Location: San Antonio TX Duration: Perm Skills: 5+yrs exp as a MS Exchange Analyst/Engineer involved in enterprise operations with excellent communication skills. Applicants selected will have a current SECRET (or be eligible for) clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required. ...

Downloading .pdf = blank page
Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0.1.03.11.2003 When I d/l a .pdf document, after a short instant (enough for launching the piece) the word "Done" comes up, but the page remains blank. How can I download to see the document? Or where is the document? Sorry for the stupid question. Sandra Iriana Sandra X Iriana wrote: > Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0.1.03.11.2003 > > When I d/l a .pdf document, after a short instant (enough for launching the > piece) the word "Done" comes up, but the page remains blank. How can I > download to see the document? Or where is the documen...

Re: How to separate names in a single field #5
You have had some good advice that will make it possible to parse the situations shown in your example. Just be aware that real-world files like this tend to be messy. Aside from outright errors like Smiht, John you may encounter things like Smith Jr., John or Smith, Dr. John There can also be variations like Smith, Johnny Also there are names which include embedded blanks. On Thu, 19 May 2005 11:43:51 -0700, Chong, Mei <Mei.Chong@BCCDC.CA> wrote: >Hello SAS experts, > > > >I have a name field that is composed by last name, first name and/or >middl...

VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs), WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2
VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs), WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM, other 16,000 more CDs, [ no dongles, no activations, etc ... needed ! ] (free donge)! No time limitation! 03/Sep/2004 B12 VIRTUALIZATION ENGINE CONSOLE A RUNTIME 1.1 - IBM (3 CDs) B13 WEBSPHERE BUSINESS INTEGRATION CONNECT ADVANCED v4.2.2 - IBM please send e-mail, to ola2@mail.gr ...

DCS AIX Installation Guide (AIX for PS/2)
http://telecast.powerusersbbs.com/docs/aix/inst/aixinst-1.html ...

Rapid PHP Editor 2008 9.5
Rapid PHP editor is full-featured, very quick and sophisticated PHP editor with a debugger and utf-8 support. Convenient features enable you to instantly create, edit and test not only PHP, but also HTML, XHTML, CSS and JavaScript code, while integrated tools allow you to easily validate, reuse, navigate and format your code. Whether you are a professional developer or pure enthusiast, with Rapid PHP editor you can get your job done faster, save your time and increase productivity. Features include syntax highlighting for PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, WML and XML, PHP debugger, PHP fu...

Strange hard drive problem... #2
Having a few weird problems with a MiniScribe MFM drive, and wondering if anyone knew the solution! The drive is labelled as a MiniScribe 8450, which is around 40MB and came with a Seagate ST11R 8-bit controller. Both date from around 1988-1990ish. The board is a clone XT Turbo with a NEC V20 at 8MHz with 640kB RAM. So far, so good! I needed to LL the drive, and the controller notices this - and helpfully loads the LL software for me to input heads, sectors and the usual info. so I found the specifications for the MS 8450, but just as the formatting has finished it crashes whe...

Linux support in RB 5.5
Hi! That's great news. I wonder what toolkit RB will use, qt/KDE or gtk/GNOME or none of them? The FAQ says RB will provide native controls on Linux, but how do you define "native controls" on Linux? Helge Helge Grimm <no@spam.at> wrote: > Hi! > > That's great news. I wonder what toolkit RB will use, qt/KDE or gtk/GNOME > or none of them? GTK as Geoff wrote. Mfg Christian -- Four thousand functions in one REALbasic plug-in. The MBS Plugin. <http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/realbasic/plugins.html> ...

AIX training for Solaris/Irix admin
I've recently been transfered to a new account that is split about 50/50 Solairs and AIX. I've been admining Solaris, Irix and Linux for about 3 years, and am looking for suggestions for a good training class to get up to speed on AIX. I have found the IBM AIX Jumpstart class, and that looks good, but does anyone have any other suggestions? -- Shawn scraver2@csc.com scraver2@csc.com wrote: > I've recently been transfered to a new account that is split about > 50/50 Solairs and AIX. I've been admining Solaris, Irix and Linux for > about 3 years, and am l...

PLEASE HELP !! Why does extern "C" not work for gcc 3.2.3
Could some C++ guru help me please? I am trying to build an application using gcc 3.2.3, that has a some classes using functions defined in some C files in the same directory. If inside the C++ source file I use: extern "C"{ // C function declarations } //C++ code Then I get all linker problems that such and such C function cannot be resolved. Is there a compiler flag(in addition to the directive above) that I need to activate? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help. <cpptutor2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message > Could some C++ guru help me ...

Slow to wake after OS X 10.4.5
After installing OS X 10.4.5, my old G4/400/AGP is slow to wake, taking 35 seconds before coming to life. Repairing permissions, repairing disk, and system check all show nothing out of the ordinary. Activity monitor will function during this period, but doesn't indicate anything abnormal in the way of disk activity, CPU, or memory during the 35 seconds. This delay happens whether there are applications running or not. I trashed the powermanagement.plist, thinking it might be corrupted, but that didn't help. My iBook G4 also has OS 10.4.5, similar applications, in a similar envir...

How can I use getopt_long under AIX?
Hi everyone, thank you very much for your attention. I want to compile something with the function "getopt_long()", but "ld" said: Undefined symbol: .getopt_long maybe there is a lib I have to install to include this function, but I don't know the name. Can you help me by what should I do for this problem? Thanks, zhenyuyang On 3=D4=C23=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E75=CA=B115=B7=D6, zhyuy...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi everyone, thank you very much for your attention. > > I want to compile something with the function "getopt_long()", > but "ld" sa...

US-TX-Austin: Wound Care RN, Must have 2-5 years experience as a Wound Care Nurs (45356232410)
US-TX-Austin: Wound Care RN, Must have 2-5 years experience as a Wound Care Nurs (45356232410) ============================================================================================== Position: Wound Care RN Reference: CAM00019 Location: Austin TX Duration: PERM Skills: Must have 2-5 years experience as a Wound Care Nurse. Must have previous experience in clinical nursing. Must have Wound Ostomy Continence Certification. Clinic experience and computer skills a must. Must have a current Texas RN ...

Cisco 1841
On my business SBC static plan I have 5 static ips. I have the 2wire modem setup as a bridge, a gateway address assigned to the cisco router, a public ip assigned to the cisco router, and a public ip assigned to the firewall that then does NAT to private addresses. I setup the cisco router to assign an IP from SBC automatically via PPPOE on the Dialer1 interface that is assigned to the 0/1 ethernet interface. The address assigned is xx.xx.xx.230/32. I TRY to set the 0/0 ethernet statically to xx.xx.xx.225 255.255.255.248, which is the subnet SBC provides me. The router throws an error: xx...

armadillo with mex #2
Has anyone compiled armadillo with mex? I am have a difficulty compiling successfully. The code I am using: #include "mex.h" #include "math.h" #include<armadillo> using namespace arma; void matlab2arma(mat& A, const mxArray *mxdata){ // delete [] A.mem; // don't do this! access::rw(A.mem)=mxGetPr(mxdata); access::rw(A.n_rows)=mxGetM(mxdata); // transposed! access::rw(A.n_cols)=mxGetN(mxdata); access::rw(A.n_elem)=A.n_rows*A.n_cols; }; void freeVar(mat& A, const double *ptr)...

KFW 2. 5
Hello, Does the binary distribution of KFW 2.5 contain The server side of Kerberos (KDC, Kadmin,..)? Must i build the source distribution , and install the KDC from it? Thank you . Kerberos for Windows does not include the KDC or any server management tools. The MIT KDC is not supported on the Windows platform at the present time. Jeffrey Altman mourchid fatima wrote: > Hello, > Does the binary distribution of KFW 2.5 contain The server side of > Kerberos (KDC, Kadmin,..)? > Must i build the source distribution , and install the KDC from it? > Thank you . _________________...

Domino 6.5 LDAP Service for Personal Address Book
Hello, I am trying to configure Domino LDAP server to be able to access a PAB template database, and I can't see where I missed something: By default I saw that the LDAP server was serving the names.nsf I followed the IBM documentation, created a Directory Assistance db, insert a DA document in it, and adding reference to this DA db to the Domino server document So now when I start the Domino server, I see that LDAP server is serving the names.nsf and also my pab database. The pb is that with an LDAP browser logged anonymously I can only see names.nsf users, I can't see...

Re: Zone include files? #2
Here is some useful zone file formatting if your managing a vhosting environment. In my named.conf I have: include "/etc/named/zones.conf"; And my zones.conf file looks like this... zone "4abetterlife.com" { type master; file "gojiman_4abetterlife.com.db"; allow-update { key update-key; }; }; zone "bandjletempt.com" { type master; file "bear_bandjletempt.com.db"; allow-update { key update-key; }; }; zone "bogusdomain.com" { type master; file "demo_bogusdomain.com.db"; allow-update { key update-key; }; }; ...

Call for Papers: The 2006 IAENG International Workshop on Imaging Engineering
From: International Association of Engineers (IAENG) Call for Papers =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D The 2006 IAENG International Workshop on Imaging Engineering (Part of The International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists IMECS 2006) IMECS 2006: 20-22 June, 2006, Hong Kong =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D The IWIE'06 workshop is held as part of the International MultiConference of Engineers and Computer Scientists 2006. The IMECS 2006 is organized by the Internation...

A lot of warnings compiling JK2 on Aix
Hi! I'm compiling mod_jk2 on Aix 4.3.3. I follow this process: #cd jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.29-src/jk/native2 #./buildconf.sh #CC=gcc ../configure --with-java-home=/usr/java131 --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bi n/apxs --with-tomcat41=/soft/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.29 Before running make, i edit jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.29-srcjk/native2/server/apache2/Makefile and change the line MOD_LINK = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CC) -avoid-version -module -rpath --${APACHE2_LIBEXEC} $(LT_LDFLAGS) $(ALL_LDFLAGS) to MOD_LINK = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CC) -avoid-version -module -rpath ...

[FAQ] mini-FAQ V1.68
Subject: CLPB Mini FAQ Archive-name: pascal/borland-minifaq Posting-Frequency: Every week Last-modified: 2006-02-04 Version: 1.68 This document is (in general) posted every week as an aid to new readers of these Newsgroups. It provides background knowledge of the group, answers to the most frequently asked questions, a listing of Pascal resources and netiquette in posting to the groups. Please do take the time to read through this information. Changes to the FAQ, giving a new version number will have a # in the first column for the life of the version. *********************...

security problem #5
Dear all, My interface run on a computer in a public place. People can add there contactdata in a database to receive information about a company in the future. The user has a unbound maximized modal form to add his contactdata by pressing a cmd-button 'Add this contactdata'. To exit the interface you have to click the Quit-button and enter a password. It must sty open! So nobody can reach the directory except by pressing ctrl-alt-delete and stopping the interface. Can I enable ctrl-alt-delete and if yes is it a good idea ?? Thanks, Filip On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:36:03 GMT, "...

vt100 terminfo works differently at AIX 5.3 than AIX 4.3.3
AIX'ers, I'm running AIX 5.3 on a P5-550 machine and AIX 4.3.3 on an F50. For some reason any PC software running the vt100 terminal emulation handles the BACKSPACE and DELETE keys differently at AIX 5.3 than AIX 4.3.3. At AIX 4.3.3 the backspace erases the character completely from the screen as the cursor moves backwards. At AIX 5.3 the backspace moves the cursor back but leaves the character. Note: the character is actually erases but still shows. At AIX 4.3.3 the delete key erases all characters back to the AIX prompt. At AIX 5.3 the delete key shows the character "=A7...

XML traversal in levelorder #2
Hi,I would like to traverse a XML document in levelorder. My next stepsdepend on different nodes and their levels.What I did by now was to set up a XmlStreamEventReader to easilychoose the next steps for each node and node-type:m_in = new FileInputStream(file); m_factory = XMLInputFactory.newInstance(); m_parser =m_factory.createXMLEventReader(m_in); // parse events while(this.m_parser.hasNext()) { XMLEvent event = m_parser.nextEvent(); ...