AIX 6.1

Hi,
  Can someone provide me an URL to download AIX 6.1.  Also, could you
provide me supported PowerPC platforms of AIX 6.1.
TIA,
Prem
comp.unix.aix 10963 articles. 1 followers. drkirkby (98) is leader. Post Follow

On 06/24/2009 04:18 PM, Prem Sankar G wrote:
> Hi,
>    Can someone provide me an URL to download AIX 6.1.  Also, could you
> provide me supported PowerPC platforms of AIX 6.1.
> TIA,
> Prem

https://www14.software.ibm.com/iwm/web/cc/earlyprograms/ibm/aix6beta

(small note: the beta program finished nearly 2 years ago)

AIX 6.1 runs on systems based on POWER4™, PPC970, POWER5™ and the latest generation of POWER™ processor, POWER6.

Niel
0
niel (48)
6/24/2009 7:15:13 PM
On Jun 25, 2:18 am, Prem Sankar G <premsan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>   Can someone provide me an URL to download AIX 6.1.  Also, could you
> provide me supported PowerPC platforms of AIX 6.1.
> TIA,
> Prem

AIX is not OpenSource
Henry schrieb:
> On Jun 25, 2:18 am, Prem Sankar G <premsan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>  Can someone provide me an URL to download AIX 6.1.  Also, could you
>>provide me supported PowerPC platforms of AIX 6.1.
>>TIA,
>>Prem
>

> AIX is not OpenSource

but it could be "OpenBinary" :-)