VSI Fax 4.1.1 and AIX 5.2.2

We are upgrading from AIX 4.3.3 to 5.2.2, and need to find out if the
version of vsi fax will (has any chance) of working on the higher
level os. I talked to Customer service at Esher (who now owns vsi fax)
and they said that it was not supported and had not been tested on
5.2.2. They then suggested buying the newer version. We will most
likely not be using VSI fax by the end of the year, so we would prefer
not to buy something to use for only a couple of months. So, has
anyone had any success using vsi fax 4.1.1 on aix 5.2.2 ?

The specific version/build is  version 4.1.1 build 266

thanks,
comp.unix.aix 10963 articles. 1 followers. drkirkby (98) is leader. Post Follow