Apacer USB 2.0 Handy drive #2

Hello

Ive recently been playing with my Apacer handy drive,
and upon trying to mount

mount -t msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt

i always get a 'synchronize cache failed' error.

Ive seen this problem mentioned a few times in my searching
for a solution, but never is a solution posted.

any ideas?

thanks, stan.
0
Stan
8/10/2003 6:41:19 PM
comp.unix.bsd.freebsd 391 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

Apacer USB 2.0 Handy Drive
hello. ive searched a while now, and have come close to finding a solution to my problem - yet never quite. I recently purchased an Apacer handy steno usb drive (although i doubt this pertainant) and on trying to mount mount -t msdos /dev/da0s1 /mnt or other variants, i always get a 'Synchronize cache failed' error. any ideas? ive seen this problem in several groups, but never a solution. thanks --Stan ...

[ANN] gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2, gettext_rails-2.0.2
Hi, Ruby-GetText-Package-2.0.2 and the families (gettext-2.0.2, gettext_activerecord-2.0.2 and gettext_rails-2.0.2) are now available. Ruby-GetText-Package is the library/tools for message localization. * gettext - Message localization libraries and tools for all kind of apps/libs. * gettext_activerecord - ActiveRecord Localization * gettext_rails - Rails support with gettext. Changes ------- == gettext-2.0.2 * Support ruby-1.9.1 style format string such as %<foo>d. * Apply new Locale.set_app_language_tags and Locale.candidates. [Suggested by Vladimir Dobriakov] * Enhance...

update Oracle from 10.2.0.2.0 to 10.2.0.2.0
Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 bit. Thank you very much. "keekee" <moongeegee@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news: f3b21ed0-12fd-4812-b9da-60cf59d508b9@i9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com... | Where can I get the software for 10g 10.2.0.2.0. for Windows XP 32 | bit. | Thank you very much. On Metalink (My Oracle Support). https://support.oracle.com/CSP/ui/flash.html Regards Michel ...

Sony 512 MB Micro Vault Flash USB 2.0 Drive Pen Thumb Drive #2
Hi, I can offer Brand new sealed Sony 512 MB Micro Vault Flash USB 2.0 Drive Pen Thumb Drive for only $105+shipping. Contact me at amitc880 @ ya hoo.com ...

Something like FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? Parallel -> USB with real USB 2.0 bandwidth ?
Hello, is there a chip, in functionality like a FT245BM for USB 2.0 ? I found on websites mentioning the FT245BM compatible for USB 2.0, but i think they don't use USB 2.0, because transfer rate is "only" 1 MByte/s, which looks like high speed USB. Is there a faster parallel USB chip, which achieves more than 1 MByte / s ? I think with USB 2.0 there must be at least a factor of 10 to this speed ? Regards, Martin "Martin Maurer" <capiman@clibb.de> wrote in news:c26q04$kkf$04$1@news.t-online.com: > Hello, > > is there a chip, in functional...

[ANN] locale-2.0.2, locale_rails-2.0.2
Hi, Ruby-Locale(locale-2.0.2) and Ruby-Locale for Ruby on Rails(locale_rails-2.0.2) are now available. Ruby-Locale is the library to manage/detect various format of locale IDs(language tags), and provide ISO 639-3, ISO-3166 data. * locale - Manage Locale IDs, Auto-detect locales. ISO-639-3, 3166 data. * locale_rails - Rails support with locale Changes ------- == locale-2.0.2 * Add Locale.set_app_language_tags to restrict the target locales whole the application. [Suggested by Vladimir Dobriakov] * locale/driver/cgi.rb: Add Locale.set_request. * sample/rack: Add a sample for rack....

USB 2.0
Hi all: In order to connect to an external 2.5 harddisk with USB, I have tried three different USB 2.0 PCMCIA (Cardbus) cards (Belkin, Dynex and Zonet) on my Compaq Presario 2197 (AMD Athlon XP 2800). The cards can all be recognized, but only on the Zonet card the hard drive is recognized. Even so, the speed is very slow. Transfering a file of 1GB will take about 25-27 minutes. I have also tried an Acomdata external harddrive, which works great with an IBM laptop, and see the same thing. BTW, the time for transfering a 1GB file on the IBM is about 6-7 minutes. It is not as quick as ...

LaTex equation numbering like 2.1, 2.2, also 2.0.1, 2.0,2, 2.1.1, etc
David Roach wrote: > Is there a simple command to have latex number > the equations by the section numbers automatically. > > David From the LaTeX Companion (what a wonderful book!) %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% % number equations within sections % In preamble \makeatletter \@addtoreset{equation}{section} \makeatother \renewcommand{\theequation}{\thesection.\arabic{equation}} %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%% Numbers within sections...I use this all the time in articles. Even works with ******************* ******************* Brilliant. And then I got numbering within subsections by repe...

OSK 2.0, 2.2 and 2.3
Does anyone here have any of the versions named in the subject? I am unravelling 68K Basic I-Code, and I need to compare 2.0, 2.2 and 2.3 modules with 2.1 and 2.4 modules. There are differences between 2.1 and 2.4, and I want to know how many other differences there are between versions. Thanks in advance. Wayne Campbell ...

USB 2.0 #2
I have a new board I need to interface with that is a USB 2.0 interface. Can someone offer me a few pointers on how one goes about interfacing to a USB 2.0 device in Linux using Tcl. I believe the interface is essentially the /proc/bus/usb filesystem. Charles Krinke "cfk" <CfkAlterEgo@pacbell.net>, In a message on Sun, 06 Feb 2005 22:13:09 GMT, wrote : "> I have a new board I need to interface with that is a USB 2.0 interface. Can "> someone offer me a few pointers on how one goes about interfacing to a USB "> 2.0 device in Linux using Tcl. I be...

devpi-{server-2.2.2,web-2.4.0,client-2.3.0} releases
We just released devpi-server-2.2.2, devpi-web-2.4.0 and devpi-client-2.3.0, core parts of the private pypi package management and testing system. Among the highlights are support for distributed testing with "devpi test --detox", new status pages at "/+status" for replica and master sites and support for configuring upload formats when running "devpi upload". None of the changes require an export/import cycle on the server side if you used devpi-server-2.2.X before. However, please read the respective changelog entries below for some notes and poten...

mod_perl 2.0.3 and apache 2.0.x and 2.2.x^
Hello NG, can I install the mod_perl 2.0.3 ppm packages for bothe server versions of apache? (perl 5.8.x, ActiveState/Win32) It would be good to have both installed. "mod_perl-2.0" (apache 2.0.x) _AND_ "mod_perl" (apache 2.2.x) Thomas ...

Gigabit/USB 2.0 external 500GB drive/storage less than $400? #2
Hi, i am trying to find a network drive that is gigabit capable, that also (though i am willing to do without) has USB2.0 and is around 500GB. I didn't think this would be so difficult and i can find something like this but it is only 100Mb/Ethernet for $350+ everything else seems to start in the $500+ area. Any suggestions would really be appreciated! Cheers -Gaiko ...

USB Drive does not work on USB 2.0
I have an external 3.5" hard drive in a USB 2.0 enclosure that I have been attaching to USB 1.1 ports on several different computers for over a year without any problems. I have just recently installed a USB 2.0 PCI card in my computer for faster download speeds. However, when I plug my external drive into one of the USB 2.0 ports the device seems to install just fine, but when I go to access the drive, it shows up as a different drive letter than it always has before and when I go to access the drive I get the error message: The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable. ...

Web resources about - Apacer USB 2.0 Handy drive #2 - comp.unix.bsd.freebsd

Apacer Global
Apacer Access the best ASIA Asia Pacific (English) China (简体中文) India (English) Japan (日本語) Taiwan (繁體中文) EUROPE Europe / South Africa (English) ...

Combo SDIMM: Apacer adds SATA M.2 Storage to DRAM Modules
One focus of PC design is towards the smaller form factor. While mini-ITX is the standard ‘small’ form factor, Apacer is starting to sample their ...

Mount your hard drive on your RAM with Apacer’s new memory sticks
A weird place for an SSD. Apacer PC makers do all kinds of things to save space inside their cases, but this is a new one to us: Apacer is ...

Powerchip raises NT$314 million by selling Apacer shares
Powerchip Technology has raised NT$314 million (US$10.5 million) by selling its entire stake in memory module maker Apacer Technology, according ...

Apacer Disc Steno CP-200 review - Camera storage Reviews - TechRadar
The Apacer looks and feels the part, with modern styling, tough plasticexterior and a front-loading CD tray. Lettering on the tray gives awaythe ...

Media Releases - Australian Life Scientist
The latest biotechnology news, features and information

Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment: Stock Market Performance - Businessweek
Review Semiconductors & Semiconductor Equipment market performance against the overall stock market in the U.S. Find the Semiconductors & Semiconductor ...

Camera Memory Cards, Digital Camera Memory Cards, Camera Memory SD Card, Australia
Buy Camera Memory Cards, Digital Camera Memory Cards, Camera Memory Card, Camera Digital Memory Card, Camera Memory SD Card, SD Digital Camera ...

Computer & Electronic Memory News - Flash and DRAM Memory - Electronics Weekly
Electronics memory news. DRAM, flash and solid state electronic component products and analysis from Electronics Weekly

Stephen Hawking: I lost a $100 bet over Higgs boson discovery
Android points the way for small tablets; Stephen Hawking: I lost a $100 bet over Higgs boson discovery; Apacer Launches SSDs with CF and SD ...