How to implement a function to copy file on LINUX ?

hi all,

im porting WIN func CopyFile to Linux,

BOOL CopyFile(  LPCTSTR lpExistingFileName,  LPCTSTR lpNewFileName,
BOOL bFailIfExists);

it can be done as:

void copy_file(const char *src_file, const char *des_file)
{
    char cmdline[256];
    sprintf(cmdline, "cp %s %s", src_file, des_file);
    system(cmdline);
}

but its dangerous if used as following:

 *src_file="abc"; *des_file="\/usr\/abc;rm -rf \/"

do u experienced guys any better idea?

thx.

"vansky" <huangms_van@hotmail.com> writes:

> hi all,
>
> im porting WIN func CopyFile to Linux,

fopen, fread, fwrite, fclose

--
M�ns Rullg�rd
mru@inprovide.com

u mean this way?

but its not beautiful,  :-(

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/stat.h>
#include <fcntl.h>
#include <unistd.h>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    if(argc <=3D 2)
    {
    	cout << "argument erro!" << endl;
		exit(0);
    }
    int file1, file2;

    if(!(file1 =3D open(argv[1], O_RDONLY)))
    {
		cout << "source file can't open!" << endl;
		exit(0);
    }
    if(!(file2 =3D open(argv[2], O_WRONLY | O_CREAT, 0600)))
    {
    	cout << "target file can't open!" << endl;
		exit(0);
    }

    char buf[1024];
    memset(buf, 0, 1024);
    int size;

    size =3D read(file1, buf, 1024);
    while(size !=3D 0)
    {
    	write(file2, buf, size);
		size =3D read(file1, buf, 1024);
    }

    close(file1);
    close(file2);
}

0
vansky
1/14/2006 2:28:42 AM
"vansky" <huangms_van@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> im porting WIN func CopyFile to Linux,
>
> BOOL CopyFile(  LPCTSTR lpExistingFileName,  LPCTSTR lpNewFileName,
> BOOL bFailIfExists);

This is trivial to implement (including the bFailIfExists parameter
semantics) using the POSIX functions open(), read(), write() and close().

There may be a performance advantage in calling fstat() after opening the
source file and, if it is a regular file, using mmap()/munmap() to map a
large chunk (eg 1MB) of the file into memory at a time, using write() to
write the destination file. (I think this is equivalent to how CopyFile() is
implemented on Windows.)

Alex

0
Alex
1/14/2006 2:38:27 AM
hi Alex and all,

i think i have learned lots from u guys,  thx!

0
vansky
1/14/2006 2:49:00 AM
"vansky" <huangms_van@hotmail.com> wrote:
# hi all,
#
# im porting WIN func CopyFile to Linux,
#
# BOOL CopyFile(  LPCTSTR lpExistingFileName,  LPCTSTR lpNewFileName,
# BOOL bFailIfExists);
#
# it can be done as:
#
# void copy_file(const char *src_file, const char *des_file)
# {
#     char cmdline[256];
#     sprintf(cmdline, "cp %s %s", src_file, des_file);
#     system(cmdline);
# }
#
# but its dangerous if used as following:
#
#  *src_file="abc"; *des_file="\/usr\/abc;rm -rf \/"

You can use exec instead of system, and avoid invoking the shell
and quoting issues.

void copy_file(const char *src_file, const char *des_file) {
	int pid = fork();
	if (pid) {
		int s; waitpid(pid,&s,0);
	}else {
		execl("/bin/cp","/bin/cp",src_file,des_file,0);
	}
}

Plus error checking if you're a mere human programmer
instead of me.

--
SM Ryan http://www.rawbw.com/~wyrmwif/
Where do you get those wonderful toys?

thx, u guy so cooool, :-)

ill try them all, maybe ill be so an experienced programmer as u guys.

now porting class CFile,  feeling sort of tired, :-<

get a cup f coff first....

0
vansky
1/14/2006 3:22:46 AM
SM Ryan <wyrmwif@tango-sierra-oscar-foxtrot-tango.fake.org> wrote,
on Sat, 14 Jan 2006:

> void copy_file(const char *src_file, const char *des_file) {
> 	int pid = fork();

	pid_t pid = fork();

> 	if (pid) {
> 		int s; waitpid(pid,&s,0);
> 	}else {
> 		execl("/bin/cp","/bin/cp",src_file,des_file,0);

There is no reason to assume that /bin/cp is a valid full pathname
for the cp utility.  To be portable, use a PATH search for "cp".
If the source file name starts with a "-" then cp will treat it
as containing options and fail.  Also, the last argument to execl()
must be a char * pointer - the compiler can't convert it for you
because execl() is a variable argument function.  Fixing all
these problems:

 		execlp("cp","cp","--",src_file,des_file,(char *)0);

--
Geoff Clare <netnews@gclare.org.uk>

0
Geoff

How copy files & directory's from Unix to Linux?
I have copy from .sh with commands Help me plz Mark Markopg wrote: > I have copy from .sh with commands > > Help me plz > > Mark tar and then untar them? ftp the tar files? also cpio basically, any platform independant utility if it's a new unix, rar (unrar) works very well too pheonix1t <pheonix1tAThoustonDOTrrDOTcom@com.com> wrote in message news:<NQ%4e.8492$c76.3416@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>... > Markopg wrote: > > > I have copy from .sh with commands > > > > Help me plz > > > > Mark > tar and then untar them? ftp the tar files? > also cpio > basically, any platform independant utility > > if it's a new unix, rar (unrar) works very well too how about setting up an nfs share on linux, then mount a drive from unix to linux? Markopg wrote: > I have copy from .sh with commands > > Help me plz > > Mark -- Set up SSH and use 'scp'. The syntax is 'scp [[user@]host1:]file1 [user@]host2:]file2' In order for this to work in a script, you'll have to set up passphrases with NULL values. See the "plaintext" paragraph here for more info: http://www.snailbook.com/faq/no-passphrase.auto.html MJ ...

XSLT2.0 Copy of CDATA into txt file under Windows and using it with Unix/Linux
Hello Experts, I have a small problem with copy of CDATA sections. (I'm using XSLT2.0 ) My output target is defined as txt. In my xml source is a CDATA section to be put as it is into the output text file. This CDATA will be copied to the output by xsl:value-of or xsl:copy- of. The point is that the result text file is created on Windows but used on Unix/Linux later on. In the Unix world I see strange charcters im my text (like ^M) and some line breaks are missing. So I think this is a CRLF problem, because of the CDATA section and text output. Questions: 1) Is my assumption right ? 2) How to get the right output for Unix/Linux when running the transformatio nunder Windows ? May be I can declare the default output for CRLF for txt outputs somehow. I have used Altova in this case. Any hint is welcome Rolf Not an XML issue. Nothing to do with CDATA sections. Basic operating system conventions. Windows expresses line break as two characters: CR (ASCII 13, control-M) followed by LF (ASCII 10, control-J). Unix expresses line break as one character: LF. When you move a text file from one platform to the other, it is your responsibility to convert line breaks appropriately, either at the time you move the file over or by telling the tools which one to expect (or by picking tools that will accept either). Note that an XML parser is an example of the latter. XML normalizes line breaks, accepting any of several standard forms (including these) as equivalent to ...

lINUX IS A cOPY OF unix
mY LATEST SUPER DUPER TESTIMONY PROVES THAT lINUX IS JUST A COPY OF unix. i HAVE YOU now lINUX thieves. http://www.osnews.com/story/19705 cHIEF dARL mCbRIDE, sco cHIEF dARL mCbRIDE wrote: > mY LATEST SUPER DUPER TESTIMONY PROVES THAT lINUX IS JUST A COPY OF unix. > i HAVE YOU now lINUX thieves. > > > http://www.osnews.com/story/19705 > > cHIEF dARL mCbRIDE, sco Idiot! -- Jerry McBride (jmcbride@mail-on.us) ____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 02 May 2008 02:03 : \____ > cHIEF dARL mCbRIDE wrote: > >> mY LATEST SUPER DUPER TESTIMONY PROVES THAT lINUX I...

Unix copied Linux...
I did a quick search, and I didn't see this yet (which doesn't really mean much), but has anyone looked into the possiblity that SCO UNIX might have taken any linux soucre code? For either in the current aligation or else where, previouse Linux versions perhaps? This could either flip the SCO charges, or bring about a stale mate depending on the results... just a thought. Niels No chance. SCO could stop Linux using Unix code if it is granted the right to do that. But SCO may use Linux code because it is open. Pekilan NK wrote: > I did a quick search, and I didn't see th...

copy txt file - only copies 1/3 of the file
File.open('oldFile.txt', 'r') do |f1| #file contains XML type data m = f1.gets File.open('newFile.txt','w') do |f2| #newFile to separate data in oldFile f2.puts m.split("<") end end Hello All. There is something that I did that was weird here. I say this because when I open the new file that it creates its 1/3 the size of the original. It seems to just completely cut off. I took off the .split and it still did this, so I know it has nothing to do with split. What do you think is going on? oldFile.txt contains XML formatted data. ...

copy file to ifs unix
hi guys, i need to copy one of my files @ the QGPL to the unix partition, in particular, /QIBM/procdata/ ...../ i have no idea of how to do this, anybody? i tryied using CPYF, but it didnt work, also i have no QSH. f3l wrote: > hi guys, > i need to copy one of my files @ the QGPL to the unix partition, in > particular, /QIBM/procdata/ ...../ > i have no idea of how to do this, anybody? > > i tryied using CPYF, but it didnt work, also i have no QSH. Try CPYTOIMPF. You'll want to use the TOSTMF parameter rather than the TOFILE parameter. thanks, i owe you a blow job! f3l wrote: > thanks, i owe you a blow job! > Can I have a blow job too? :-) You can use CPY (or COPY that's just a synonym of CPY) command too, that will copy anything. -- Dr.Ugo Gagliardelli,Modena,ItalyCertifiedUindoscrasherA�ejoAlcoolInside Spaccamaroni andate a cagare/Spammers not welcome/Spammers v�o � merda Spamers iros a la mierda/Spamers allez vous faire foutre/Spammers loop schijten/Spammers macht Euch vom Acker/Spamerzy wypierdalac' Mr UgoGagliardelli: I want to thank you very much, for the tip on the CPY command, it will prove to be very useful for the product we are currently developing, I apreciate your helpful coments. as for the blowjob, well, for now I think I will stop offering on the internet (only god know what can happen if I continue such practice, I might actually /have/ to give one), I'll go for the more *traditional* "I owe you a bee...

How to implement a File Cache on Linux
Hi Everybody, I want to implement a file cache on Linux. I want to know what my options are and what are the different ways in which I can implement the file cache: For instance, if I have a set of 4 processes and I want to intercept the open(), read(), write() and close() system calls made by these 4 different PIDs and redirect those calls through my caching mechanism. 1. Could I do it in a user level library, for instance, if I write a library interposer to intercept the system calls and then allocate a chunk of memory. Will that be able to serve as my cache? 2. Could I mmap a file into m...

File transfer from linux to windows back to linux causes corrupted .mat files?
Hi, I backed up my .mat files onto my windows machine, and when I transfered it back to linux, i couldn't load "some" of them! I use ssh for file transfer. On both sides, Matlab version is 7.0.4.352 (R14) Service Pack 2 Any suggestions? Thanks bahoo I routinely save mat files on my PC and then swap them over to a Sun box. They always work fine for me. Try something -- take one of your mat files from your PC and just "drag and drop" onto your Linux machine. What I mean is, get an explorer window and navigate to a dir on your Linux machine. Drop your mat file in th...

call a UNIX function from an .m file
Hi all, I'm a beginner with C programming but I have been given a few functions which are written in C and I would like to be able to call these functions from an .m file instead of running them from terminal (Mac) and then importing the data into MATLAB. Is this possible and what would the syntax be to do this? Thanks ahead of time! Dear Andy, > I'm a beginner with C programming but I have been given a few functions which are written in C and I would like to be able to call these functions from an .m file instead of running them from terminal (Mac) and then importing the dat...

Function to validate a Unix file name?
Hi, Can anyone provide a function that can validate if a string would pass as a valid Unix (specifically Fedora Core 8 Linux) file name? For example, I'm fairly certain one of the rules is that the file name cannot contain a "&" character. There are probably a lot of other rules I don't know about. Thanks, - Dave laredotornado <laredotornado@zipmail.com> writes: > Hi, > > Can anyone provide a function that can validate if a string would pass > as a valid Unix (specifically Fedora Core 8 Linux) file name? For > example, I'm fairly certain on...

Linux is Luddite crap , a copy of UNIX
Linux can only be used as an improvement over other servers like NT4 .... ____________________________ Try to use it as a DESKTOP .... Purposeful unstructuring of the folder/file tree windows !! Inconsistancy of input cmnds unmatched even by Microsoft ! ha ha ha ha CRAP , unuseable by normal people . Modern OpSys dont even have files / folders ! They manage all objects , instead of flooding the user with "safe" details . The manuals in Linux are thick , for the Luddites wanted to empress you with how deep they could hide fundamental "sec...

RE: File locking in Unix/Linux
I think, this class will do.. Thanks, raj -----Original Message----- From: Carl Godkin [mailto:carl@dgi.com] Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 11:39 AM To: wx-users@lists.wxwidgets.org Subject: Re: File locking in Unix/Linux Raju Krishnappa wrote: > Hello All, > I would like to Lock a file in Unix/Linux to make sure only one = instance of > a program is running. Are there any wx classes or methods, so that I=20 > can use them > to acheive this. > Thanks, > Raj See the wxSingleInstanceChecker class. carl -------------------------------------...

File Copy is BORKED in Linux/KDE
A couple of days ago somebody posted a message about file copy under kde being totally borked. Of course the dorkster cultist linux loonies denied everything as usual. Well it turns out that the bloke was correct and as usual the cultist linux loonies were wrong again. So all of you that claimed it worked fine for you, were in fact A BUNCH OF LYING SACKS OF SHIT. http://groups.google.com/groups?dq=&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&threadm=cam60n%2465g%2404%241%40news.t-online.com&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dalt.os.linux.suse%26ie%3DUTF-8%26hl%3Den%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch Oh yea and get a look ...

File permissions not preserved with copy function?
Folks, Just noticed this with PHP 5 on RHEL 4 -- started using the copy function to move some files around and saw that executable permissions were being lost? The documentation didn't say anything about that? Is this a bug or a feature? Thanks. -- John ___________________________________________________________________ John Murtari Software Workshop Inc. jmurtari@following domain 315.635-1968(x-211) "TheBook.Com" (TM) http://thebook.com/ John Murtari escribi�: > Just noticed this with PHP 5 on RHEL 4 -- started using > the copy function to move some files around and saw that > executable permissions were being lost? The documentation didn't > say anything about that? Is this a bug or a feature? It sounds sensible. Copying means reading the original file, creating a new file and dumping contents in the new file. Let's see an extreme example: -rw-r--r-- root root /usr/share/foo/splash.png Obviously, john should not be able to create a new file owned by root. But he should be able to copy the file if he can read the source and has permissions in the destination directory. Check these functions: umask() stat() chmod() chown() chgrp() -- -- http://alvaro.es - �lvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain -- Mi sitio sobre programaci�n web: http://bits.demogracia.com -- Mi web de humor al ba�o Mar�a: http://www.demogracia.com -- On May 1, 5:43 pm, Joh...

File IO/Copy A File
I am stumped on this one... Any easy way to copy a file from a button event in RB 5.2? I basically want the button to copy DB.rdb to DB.bak. THis way is someone hozes the file, we have a backup. Thanks in advance, SJ > I am stumped on this one... > > Any easy way to copy a file from a button event in RB 5.2? I > basically want the button to copy DB.rdb to DB.bak. THis way is > someone hozes the file, we have a backup. > > Thanks in advance, > > SJ Maybe I am missing what you are trying to do - but wouldn't FolderItem.CopyFileTo d...

Copy, copy, copy...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: > http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they stole from Xerox. On 2015-06-12 18:37:31 +0000, Walter Myer said: > On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: >> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html >> > > And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they > stole from Xerox. Ummm... No. From that very source: "After so much innovation, it’s no wonder Apple felt the need to take a little time to step back" On 2015-06-12 3:37 PM, Walter Myer wrote: > On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 9:49:16 AM UTC-4, Nashton wrote: >> http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2015/06/08/apple_wwdc_2015_music_news_and_other_things_apple_thinks_it_invented.html > > And that was all they ever did, from the very beginning, when they stole from Xerox. > I can imagine it's even getting tiresome for their fans. ...

boot linux from cd and copy files to hd
Hello everyone, I would like to create a linux bootcd that will when booted from, automatically mount an existing harddrive and copy files from the cd to the hardrive. I think I am on the right way using isolinux though i cannot get figured out how to include a script that will while booting, automatically mount the harddrive and copy my files from cd to the harddrive. Does anybody have more information on how to accomplish this or is there a better method than using isolinux. Thanky for any help Greetings from Germany Frank Wallace On Sun, 02 May 2004 04:38:44 -0700, frank wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I would like to create a linux bootcd that will when booted from, > automatically mount an existing harddrive and copy files from the cd to > the hardrive. > > I think I am on the right way using isolinux though i cannot get figured > out > how to include a script that will while booting, automatically mount the > harddrive and copy my files from cd to the harddrive. Does anybody have > more information on how to accomplish this or is there a better method > than using isolinux. > > Thanky for any help > Greetings from Germany > Frank Wallace > Knoppix (or another run-from-cd linux) may do exactly what you want. Take a look at this: http://www.knoppix.net/ If you want to roll your own distribution, I think it would be possible. I did some experimenting with building a "loop...

Copy files to Linux server through ssh tunnel
Hi ! I have some backup files on a server farm. I want to store these local backup files on a backup file server for "safety's snake". These files are compressed zip files with 12 character length password. But my system admin asked me, how can I improve the safety of the copy operation, and the storing (now I use Samba share to store these files. I map the SMB share on the client, copy these files, and unmap SMB). Then I thinking to ssh protocol to improve protection. The backup script is a py script. I see that Winscp can copy files through ssh tunnel. Can I do it too ? How...

function not found in library when I compile .so file in linux
I am trying to get a driver for a california instruments power supply working under Linux. The drivers called DLLs compiled under windows I think. When I use those, the DLL could not be opened, so I compiled the DLL source under Linux. When I use the nm -g on the .so file, I get a list of all of the external functions including the ones I am trying to call from Labview, but when I try to run I get "function not found in library when I compile .so file in linux" even though I can see the function using nm. Is there something special I need to do to this .so file so Labview can read it...

Linux crapware extremely slow to copy files
Ubuntu: "the transfer speeds are horrible I often see 8MB/s or worse" http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/1148384.html Slackware: "so slow it's hardly usable" http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/peripherals-hardware/154816-system-slow-while-copying-big-files.html Mythbuntu: "excruciatingly slow" http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/1091439.html Linux: it's shit. Micoshaft Appil asstroturfing fraudster with a big girlie butt pounding the sock DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from Micoshaft Appil Department of Marketing: > U You are a liar micoshaft sponsored liar of course and talk just like Hans van Raaij, the Double Dutch PR evangelist. Linux beats windump OSen file transfer speed with ext2 running some ten times faster. Here try for yourself! Do the stuff below with fat32 and ext2 and see the difference!!!! 3D TRANSLUCENT COMPIZ Using extlinux to convert a liveCD iso to bootable SD card ------------------------------------------------------------- Converting an ISO file to a bootable USB stick or a bootable SD Card for EEE is easy. Without being able to convert a distro into a bootable USB flash /SD Card, that distro can't be easily loaded into netbook like EEE and stand to miss out on users installing it into netbooks. So I would recommend all distro mainters look at their netbook boot strategy and offer something to boot their distros from USB flash and S...

Programmers, Programmers, Programmers, ...
As Steve Balmer correctly stated, while making his monkey dance, it is applications and hence programmers that make a platform. The fact though is that if you want to do professional programming, then Linux is the platform for you. I know that this statement will get the heckels up on a lot of trolls in C.O.L.A, but I have a recent experience that proves this. I am currently working for a Windows only house producing a system that receives and transmits around 1000 telegrams per second in each direction on a UDP socket, translates them into a different format and creates a log entry for each ...

File() not finding file in Linux
Centos 5.1 xHarbour Compiler build 1.2.0 (SimpLex) (Rev. 6340) CVS installed18- Jan-09 file() does not work unless file permissions are set specifically. This did not happen with previous CVS installs ls -l *.dbf -rw-rw-rw- 1 widgets widgets 145042461 Jan 20 20:47 test.dbf ---------------------------------- function main() ? file("test.dbf") Return .T. outputs - .F. ---------------------------------- chmod 644 test.dbf ls -l *.dbf -rw-r--r-- 1 widgets widgets 145042461 Jan 20 20:47 test.dbf ---------------------------------- function main() ? file("test.dbf") Return .T. outputs - .T. ---------------------------------- Previously (the last CVS I installed was back in ~ Jun 08) the file permissions did not matter but with this latest CVS file("test.dbf") will not display true if the permissions are 666. ...

Please help:How to copy files from Windows to Linux?
I've to copy files from windows to linux by writing a program. I have sshd running on the linux. There is no sshd for windows(checked at openssh.com). Can anyone please suggest a solution other than using Samba or Filezilla? Thank you for your help WinSCP will do that for you. But it isn't scriptable, I don't think. If you have to do that, you may want to try the command line interface for psftp. soup_or_power@yahoo.com <soup_or_power@yahoo.com> wrote: > I've to copy files from windows to linux by writing a program. Why not use one of the many programs already written for this task? > I have sshd running on the linux. There is no sshd for windows(checked at > openssh.com). Maybe not, but there are a number of Windows applications that can use ssh connections to copy files. WinSCP springs to mind as one. > Can anyone please suggest a solution other than using Samba or Filezilla? Er, hang on. You said you had to /write/ a program. Now you're asking for a ready made application. Which is it you really need? Chris In article <1148676940.602581.4830@38g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, soup_or_power@yahoo.com <soup_or_power@yahoo.com> wrote: >I've to copy files from windows to linux by writing a program. I have >sshd running on the linux. There is no sshd for windows(checked at >openssh.com). Can anyone please suggest a solution other than using >Samba or Filezilla? Putty -- On 2006-05-26, soup_or_power@yah...

Copying a file to another file
Hi, I wrote the following C program to copy a file to another file. #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> static FILE *open_file ( char *file, char *mode ) { FILE *fp = fopen ( file, mode ); if ( fp == NULL ) { perror ( "Unable to open file" ); exit ( EXIT_FAILURE ); } return fp; } int main ( int argc, char *argv[] ) { /* int ch;*/ FILE *from; FILE *to; char *buffer; long lSize; if ( argc != 3 ) { fprintf ( stderr, "Usage: %s <readfile1> <writefile2>\n", argv[0] ); exit (1);/* E...

Web resources about - How to implement a function to copy file on LINUX ? - comp.unix.programmer

Crop (implement) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A crop usually consists of a long shaft of fiberglass or cane or which is covered in leather , fabric, or similar material. The rod of a crop ...

Facebook To Implement Breaking Changes For Developers On A Quarterly Basis
Facebook will attempt to quell confusion by developers over breaking changes to its policies by implementing those changes on a quarterly basis, ...

Making It Easier to Implement App Events on iOS
Making It Easier to Implement App Events on iOS. Game Insight: Using App Events to Acquire and Retain Players

Guest Post: Get Ahead of Competitors and Implement Strategies for Graph Search
This is a guest post by Sarah Reilly, VP of Sales at Blueye , a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer. Facebook recently held a hyped-up press ...

MSI Implements USB 3.1 and USB Type-C Connector - CES 2015 - YouTube
Subscribe for more hardware videos! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=pcper Full story link: http://www.pcper.com/news/Mot ...

Google: Five data center energy saving ideas you can implement
When it comes to saving data center energy few companies would have the expertise of Google, which has some of the largest data centers in the ...

NSW Premier Mike Baird shapes his cabinet to implement his poles and wires plan
Premier Mike Baird has announced a cabinet tailor-made to implement his election policy to partially privatise the NSW electricity network and ...

EU set to implement new Russia sanctions
... has launched the final process to adopt a new set of sanctions against Russia, three diplomats said Monday, putting the bloc on track to implement ...

Turnbull government sides with small business, agrees to implement controversial 'effects test'
The Turnbull government has adopted the most controversial recommendation from the Harper review of Australia's competition laws.

Assange calls on UK, Sweden to ‘implement’ UN finding
FOREIGN Minister Julie Bishop has offered WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange consular assistance and is seeking legal advice about the implications ...