http://mypro.totalh.com/
0
kokososo56 (349)
8/26/2010 5:22:38 PM
comp.unix.programmer 10729 articles. 0 followers. kokososo56 (349) is leader. Post Follow

pantone light box PVL-310
I have several BRAND NEW Pantone PVL-310 light boxes for sale. Please see http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2577892763&category=46730&rd=1 Please email me with any questions. ...

advice needed on new server product
All, I'm working on a new windows server product and I need some advice. First, I'd like anyone willing to talk to me over the phone to send me an email at the address below. Second, I would really appreciate anyone taking the survey I created at: http://www.serviance.com/survey Thanks, Phil p h i l p at s e r v i a n c e dot c o m =============================================== p h i l p a t s e r v i a n c e d o t c o m =============================================== ...

My new Sun e250?
My employer just took delivery of a new Sun e250 for a project where the application vendor required it. It came with two CPUs (450 MHz), 2 Gigs of RAM, and six 36 Gig drives. We've been playing with it for the past few days and noticed something strange: CPU utilization is almost totally maxed out for quite some time whenever we pull out, then replace, one of the RAID-5 drives. (remember, there is no application software installed yet and no one else was logged on) After a little head scratching we came to the realization that this must be some kind of host-based RAID. We don't see t...

new linux-flashplugin9 chrashes firefox
Almost every page with flash kills firefox. Am I the only one? FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500 linux-firefox-2.0.0.1 linux-flashplugin-9.0r31 -- One cannot sell the earth upon which the people walk Tacunka Witco In article 86d558mnfp.fsf@sparrow.local, dated Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:03:54 +0100, Marko Lerota <name.l@zg.t-com.hr> wrote: > Almost every page with flash kills firefox. Am I the only one? > > FreeBSD 6.2-RELEASE > CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500 > > linux-firefox-2.0.0.1 ...

=?UTF-8?B?4piF4pyW4piF4pyW4piFIEhPVCBzYWxlIEVkLFBvbG8sTGFjb3N0ZSxDaHJpc3RpbmEgQQ==?= =?UTF-8?B?dWRpZ2llcixKdW5nbGUsSnVpY3ksRy1zdGFyLEJhcGUsU21ldCxEJkcgVHNoaXJ0IHd3dy5uaWtlam9y?= =?UTF-8?B?ZGFuc2
Bape http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=282, Christina Audigier http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=285 , D&G http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=290 , Ed hardy http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=292 , BBC http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=405 , Burberry http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=407 , G-star http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=408 , Gucci http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=411 , Lacoste http://www.nikejordanshoe.com/category.php?id=417 , Polo http://www.nikejordansh...

New on CTAN: datatooltk
Nicola Talbot submitted the datatooltk package. Version number: 1.0 License type: gpl Summary description: Java application to accompany datatool package Announcement text: ---------------------------------------------------------------------- A Java GUI that can be used to create datatool.sty databases in datatool's internal format, which can be quickly imported into a LaTeX document using \input. It can also be used in batch mode to convert from SQL or CSV or import probsoln.sty datasets. Tools are available to sort or shuffle the database. -----...

OT: My New Website, HeArD's Home on The Internet
Hi, I just made a new website that has a bunch of stuff in it. It's still under construction but I'm gonna have my favorite free software and websites, webmail and forums (video games, anime, manga and computers). If you have any suggestions for the site give send me a message. The address is http://heard.cjb.com, my forums are http://heardforums.cjb.com and my webmail is http://heardmail.zzn.com This webmail isnt the best it is more of a novelty but the forums work great. If anyone of you have websites could you please link to mine. For more immediate replies send emails to and...

New
Hi This website can help you to find any links you want: http://www.lxlinks.cjb.net Enjoy ...

TWebbrowser opening up in new window
I have got TWebbrowser setup so that when you click on a link it opens up the link in a new instance of Internet Explorer. The problem I have is the pages I'm viewing in the TWebbrowser are password protected and when internet explorer opens up the first link you have to re enter the username and password. Other links will work OK thereafter until all the ie pages have been closed down Can anyone help? ...

[NEW MODULE] IO::Filter
--=-=-= I've written a module that acts as a wrapper around filehandles. So, you might use it as an input filter: use IO::Filter; IO::Filter::make {s/foo/bar/} *STDIN, *WRAPPED; while (<WRAPPED>) { print; } or an output filter: use IO::Filter; IO::Filter::make {s/foo/bar/} *STDOUT, *WRAPPED; while (<>) { print WRAPPED $_; } Of course, wrappers stack too: IO::Filter::make {s/foo/bar/} *STDIN, *X1; IO::Filter::make {$_=uc} *X1, X2; This way, you can implement a basic shell-like pipelining infrastructure. Is the attached module suitabl...

ISO review on domain hosting sites
I'm looking for some guidance and advice on domain registering and hosting services. Something like a Consumer Reports rating of such services would be great. My father has asked for my help to set up a simple website for his business. Nothing fancy; basically the Web equivalent of a business card (location, hours of operation, contact info). He would also like to buy/register half a dozen (similar-sounding) domains. (They are still unclaimed). Any recommendations or any pointers to ratings of such services would be much appreciated. Also, if there is a better NG t...

NEW JOB POSTING: Construction Project Manager
Construction Project Manager Position: Construction Project Manager Location: Ontario Salary: Competitive + Starting Date: ASAP Reference # 602052 As a recognized leader in the construction industry, our client provides general contracting, design build, construction management, and pre-construction services to all sectors of the business world. Role: Reporting to our VP. Project Management, you will provide overall direction, administration and coordination of the project to achieve intended costs and schedule. You will assist the Site Supervisor...

Testing new post
Ignore this - Testing new post ...

New LTO2 Drive
Folks, I've attached a new LTO2 drive to an AIX 5.1 system and restarted it. There were no drivers for an LTO2 drive installed so I added them from the CD that was shipped with the drive and restarted again. My problem is that I can't see sight nor sound of the drive (From smit or doing an lsdev) - We mostly use HP-UX systems rather than AIX so this kind of thing wouldn't be the norm for us. Any advice or things to try would be much appreciated, Many Thanks Boysey Boysey@gmail.com wrote: > Folks, > > I've attached a new LTO2 drive to an AIX 5.1 system and restart...

New ?? C64 MIDI interface schematic
Hi all, A few weeks ago I posted a message about finding the "age old" file for the schematic for the DYI midi interface.... sure enough you guys came through ( thanks ) I been kinda laid up from a car wreck, so I been spending a lot of time getting back into my music, and ( OH NO !! Ebay'ing ) ..... anyway two weeks ago I bid on and bought 12 issues of "Electronic Muscian" from 1986 ... just for the heck of it.... # 1 ..... I can't believe how many projects and software there was using the C=64 as the main machine.... I was an avid C=64 user in the 80'...

New PhoImpact Version
With the price reduction of PI 10 I can't help but wonder if this could mean a new version is on the way. Any one heard anything? Mitch wrote: > With the price reduction of PI 10 I can't help > but wonder if this could mean a new version is on the way. > Any one heard anything? I ment PhotoImpact. LOL @ Myself! Comp USA was just selling PI10 for $29.99. Must mean a new version is ready. "Mitch" <invakid@invalid.com> wrote in message news:Y31Ne.12047$0E5.4386@fe05.lga... > With the price reduction of PI 10 I can't help > but wonder...

Ftp Client using socks proxy written in PHP
Hello, i need a FTP Client (simple one, just listing directories) which connects to ftp servers using a socks 4/5 proxy. I already have the ftp client but i don't have any idea of how can i make it use a socks proxy. Can anyone help me? ...

A new encryption software of mine
I have written a new encryption software: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7201673/1/ For critiques and comments I should be very grateful. M. K. Shen > http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7201673/1/ #[space]This[space]software[space]may[space]be[space]freely[space]used: That's hard to read. Am 08.06.2014 17:36, schrieb elvis-85502@notatla.org.uk: >> http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7201673/1/ > > #[space]This[space]software[space]may[space]be[space]freely[space]used: > > That's hard to read. Some minimum know...

New login cannot retreive data
Hello all. I created the "student2" user account except that in Step 5 I used SQL Server Authentication and set the password to "student2". I then went to Enterprise Manager and in the class_mgr database and in its customers table, I gave this student2 user account access to the database and set all permissions to the table. But when I log in to SQL Server using this new userlogin, I can access the SQL Server Query Analyzer OK but when I run the select * from customers; query I get <a href=http://www.jimwrichards.com/images/student2_1.gif">Error Msg</a> .....

Re: =?UTF-8?Q?rndc=20reload=20doesn't=20update=20zone?=
> hi! > > I have the following problem: > I am using bing 9.3 under Debain OS. After I change the content of the zones > files for instance by adding one NS record and increasing the serial number i > n SOA by one when I invoke the "#rndc reload" I don't see any change when I f > or instance do nslookup for NS records. > It works after I restart bind, then the changes are visible. > > Please point me what do I miss? > > Thank you in advance. > Tomasz Please read the FAQ answer to this question. Q: Why don't my z...

very new to me, have a look plz
NOTA: cp is /usr/bin/cp (no alias) PATH is correct. i own . .. and all files, perms are OK. reboot && fsck change nothing. history|od -c reveals nothing strange any idea ? i am on solaris7, ultra1, use (on cmd line) csh tia /4tg1/war1disk/neuforge/post-src/bin>!cp cp ../qp ra /4tg1/war1disk/neuforge/post-src/bin>Illegal Instruction - core dumped /4tg1/war1disk/neuforge/post-src/bin>!cp cp ../qp ra /4tg1/war1disk/neuforge/post-src/bin>Segmentation Fault - core dumped /4tg1/war1disk/neuforge/post-src/bin>file ../qp ../qp: ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC Version 1, dy...

Adding SATA drivers to RH 8.0
Dear, I'm having some trouble installing a Promise SATA150 TX2 Plus card unattended on RedHat 8.0. I'd want to perform an unattended harddrive installation from a DOS partition that contains the RedHat rpm's and my extra software. I downloaded the drivers (pdc-ultra.o) and added them in the initrd.img that I use during installation. I have have made the following script to load the driver after installation: #!/bin/bash INSTALL=/mnt/dos/install HDCTRL=SATA150 cp $INSTALL/drivers/promise/pdc-ultra.o /lib/modules/2.4.18-14/kernel/drivers/scsi >/dev/null 2>&...

what is the difference between new and opeartor new.

A new reader? Welcome to comp.os.linux.setup, read this first if you're new here (FAQ) #277
Netiquette 2006-04#1 New reader? Great! Welcome! Here's how to make best use of this newsgroup and get yourself a slice of the best help available. Now read on ... TESTING YOUR CONNECTION Errm, first a delicate point. Often users accessing a forum like this for the first time don't realize that posts don't show up immediately, certainly not for several minutes, and maybe not for some hours. In the old days, it took as long as the camel bearing the news took! So they tend to post "test" ...

=?UTF-8?Q?=E2=98=85The_Best_Pillow_and_Mattresses_for_Health=2C_100=25_N?= =?UTF-8?Q?aturel_Latex=2C__Advantages=3A1=2E100=25_pure_natural_latex_products?= =?UTF-8?Q?_2=2E_The_natural_environmen
=E2=98=85The Best Pillow and Mattresses for Health, 100% Naturel Latex, Advantages:1.100% pure natural latex products 2. The natural environmental protection, pollution-free 3. Non-toxic, anti-mite anti- bacterial, anti-allergy 4. Corrected by, sitting, lying posture 5. Can effectively improve the cervical spine, lumbar spine, and lower blood pressure 6. Elastic strong pressure on the human body can be a good buffer "Standard Pillow www.aoatrade.com -Ergonomic Pillow www.aoatrade.com -Massager Pillow www.aoatrade.com -Latex Cushion www.aoatrade.com -Latex Mattresses www.aoatrade.com -La...