Proxy site open facebook ,myspace and you tube etc** #3

Proxy site open facebook ,myspace and you tube etc**
http://mypro.totalh.com/

0
kokososo56 (349)
9/12/2010 5:25:49 AM
comp.unix.programmer 10729 articles. 0 followers. kokososo56 (349) is leader. Post Follow

Re: FTP Method of Filename #3
It seems to be a known problem: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&hs=hnS&q=%22550+No+files+found%22&btnG=Search ...

Site will not display correctly
I have installed Apache 2.0.45 on a Win2000 Pro machine. When I view the website, the images don't display completely or sometimes not at all. You can view the site here: http://209.210.83.243 The main page should have a picture below the title "Lemke Family". You can click on the links to the other pages also. The other pages all contain links to images. It seems that usually only the top edge of th image displays. I am a noob. Any help is greatly appreciated. works fine for me! "Malef" <ductormalef@netscape.net> skrev i meddelandet news:ecb7c044.0307...

what's new in 1.8.3??
hi, can someone summarize what has changed in 1.8.3 that makes it worth upgrading to. i know there's a changelog but that doesn't enlighten me much. are there release notes I'm missing somewhere? thanks R On 9/27/05, rmt512@gmail.com <rmt512@gmail.com> wrote: > hi, can someone summarize what has changed in 1.8.3 that makes it > worth upgrading to. i know there's a changelog but that doesn't > enlighten me much. are there release notes I'm missing somewhere? At this point, I'd wait for a 1.8.3.1 or 1.8.4 -- there is a fatal YAML bug as well as a ...

Available Open Position: Master / Ph.D degree
Available Open Position: Master / Ph.D degree Prof. G.S.Choi, SoC Design Lab., Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., Chosun University, GwangJu, Korea Homepage: http://asic.chosun.ac.kr, Tel.: +82-62-230-7716, Cellular: +82-10-4324-9864, e-mail: gschoigs@chosun.ac.kr 1. Qualifications An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following: 1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor=92s or master=92s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related En...

=?iso-8859-1?B?qSCpIKkgR29vZCBOZXdzISAtLSBKZXN1cyBDaHJpc3QgV2VudCBUbyBUaGUgQ3Jvc3MgU28gWW91IENhbiBHbyBUbyBIZWF2ZW4gqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKkgqSCpIKk #3
Good News! Do you know how simple it is to go to Heaven after this life has ended? The good news is that God came from Heaven to earth in the person of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago and died for our past, present and future sins(misdeeds). He was born in the land of Israel supernaturally to a virgin Jewish woman named Mary. He lived a sinless life for thirty-three years and then sacrificed His sinless blood and died on a cross to pay the death penalty for our sins. After Jesus died He rose from the dead three days later as He said He would. The Holy Bible also tells us that Jesus Chri...

Announcement: IBM WebSphere MQ V5.3 for the HP OpenVMS platform
The IBM UK WebSphere MQ Development Team lead by Nick Allen has recently announced the (electronic) GA** for WebSphere MQ V5.3 on the HP OpenVMS platform. Congratulations to the entire Team! The announcement is available on the Web at... http://www-306.ibm.com/software/integration/wmq/v53/ovms/ and more here... http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/fcgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=an&subtype=ca&appname=GPA&htmlfid=897/ENUS205-003 WebSphere MQ for HP OpenVMS, V5.3 includes: * Functional parity with other WebSphere MQ, V5.3 platforms * Availability on the HP Alpha and Itanium ...

Proxy site free100% #11
Proxy site free100% http://prou.isgreat.org/ ...

Eureka Style Rr Vacuum Bags Microfiltration with Closure
List Price:$1.35 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B0006OLFV8 Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B0006OLFV8 We have a baby and a dog - this vaccum bag eliminates the oders that can result from taking up dog hair. They're vacuum bags, and they work fine in my vacuum cleaner. The service was fine. I don't know what else to say... I buy these because I can get a better deal on Amazon than buying them at a store near me. I can see no difference from Eureka brand and they work very well in my vacuume. I recommend you try them. Envirocare Tech...

Re: Rearranging terms
Well, in this particular case the "normal expression" is just the polynomial whose terms coincide with the terms of the power series in degrees less than the degree of the O -term. Whether calling this the "normal" expression is a good choice of words is not quite clear to me. The "normal" use of "Normal" is to denote some canonical form of an expression to which special forms of expressions (of the same kind) can be reduced but which itself can't be reduced any more. So, for example, in the case of a graphic object, Normal will expres...

mitch opens the tree alongside hers and annually nibbles
Lots of lazy thin smogs firmly cover as the short pickles irrigate. Some units jump, help, and mould. Others monthly behave. Oris, still talking, burns almost admiringly, as the dog expects to their dose. I was fearing to sow you some of my full goldsmiths. Are you smart, I mean, laughing near durable balls? I was nibbling drapers to rural Wally, who's creeping within the walnut's stable. Who will you smell the cheap blunt ointments before Charlie does? Don't try to attempt a painter! Nowadays, it changes a fork too tired beneath her brave hair. No printers sup...

Good freegames site
This is a good free games site http://gamesfreedownload.blogspot.com ...

Access ftp-server through proxy
Hi! Is it possible to download files from an ftp-server through a proxy-server, in a ruby-script? If so, do you have an example or url to api specification? Cheers, Kristian. il Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:36:35 +0100, Kristian S�rensen <ks@cs.auc.dk> ha scritto:: > > >Hi! > >Is it possible to download files from an ftp-server through a >proxy-server, in a ruby-script? If so, do you have an example or url to >api specification? from the pickaxe's doc for Net::FTP aSession.connect( host, port=FTP_PORT ) Establishes an FTP connection to host, optionally ov...

open child window in middle
Hi, I have a browser window open and I would like to open another child window with "window.open". I would like to have the child window in the center of the parent window. How can I do it? Thanks, q <quickcur@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1152975299.098683.173480@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I have a browser window open and I would like to open another child > window with "window.open". I would like to have the child window in the > center of the parent window. How can I do it? > > Thanks, > > q > http://www.irt.org/script/wi...

USB #3
What is the advantage of USB as an interface over the parallel port? Is the dropping of the parallel port on the Iyonix an example of RISC OS playing catch-up whereas in an ideal world the parallel port would have been kept? Or is there another reason? A.Weston -- Staffordshire, UK of GB&NI. On 28 Nov 2004 Andrew W <nospam@invalid> wrote: > What is the advantage of USB as an interface over the parallel port? Is > the dropping of the parallel port on the Iyonix an example of RISC OS > playing catch-up whereas in an ideal world the parallel port would have > been kep...

program for file permissions etc
Please, can anyone suggest a program (with downloading link) that I can use to check for file system permissions, unusual configurations and permissions seamlessly, along with other admin tasks? tnx On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:34:21 +0100, david nnaemeka wrote: > Please, can anyone suggest a program (with downloading link) that I can > use to check for file system permissions, unusual configurations and > permissions seamlessly, along with other admin tasks? > tnx You might be better off with a script that hooks into ls. Not sure if there's a dedicated program to...

Re: Windows Directory Utility #3
If &root contains spaces it won't work without the quotes. I believe the quotes around &root are single quotes ( still resolves because of the outer double quotes ). -----Original Message----- From: Jack [mailto:klazno4@YAHOO.COM] Sent: November 4, 2003 12:02 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: Windows Directory Utility The following line of code will not work: filename stuff pipe "dir "&root" /S /B /O-D"; ...

I found this great little site
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link. Thanks, Lisa http://66.219.102.40/ http://66.219.102.40/ I found this great little site wrote: > I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Univer...

Harpoon 3 scenarios for the PlayersDB #5
The 17th NEW Harpoon scenario of the year! Baltic Sea Struggle In the winter of 2011, tensions between NATO and Russia increased. A Russian strategic pipeline was cut during winter, causing a giant environmental disaster. Sweden, Finland, and Russia accused each other of negligence, terrorism, and state-initiated protectionism of their own industry. All three nations sent their ready squadrons of patrol ships into the Baltic. Author: Freek Schepers Harpoon HUE users can get the Complete PlayersDB HUE Library at: http://tinyurl.com/3yunw9l Harpoon ANW users can get the...

US-CA-San Diego: Staff Geologist, Phase I/II environmental site assessment; BA; (45307257609)
US-CA-San Diego: Staff Geologist, Phase I/II environmental site assessment; BA; (45307257609) ============================================================================================= Position: Staff Geologist Reference: SMC01427 Location: San Diego CA Duration: Perm Skills: Bachelors degree (Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering). 1-3yrs exp in Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments. Strong organization and written/oral communication skills. Ability to lift 30...

Proxy, Tunneling & Proxy Within Proxy
Hello: Our organization recently made it necessary for web browsers to use a proxy to access the web. The .pac file reads as such: function FindProxyForURL(url, host) { var proxyOn = "PROXY 10.2.2.254:8080"; var proxyOff = "DIRECT"; if(isInNet(myIpAddress(), "10.0.0.0", "255.0.0.0")) { if(isInNet(host, "10.0.0.0", "255.0.0.0")) return proxyOff; else return proxyOn; } else return proxyOff; } So with the .pac file, the browser has Internet access. Other programs do not function, and I'm looki...

HELP!
Group, My buddy is having a problem when browsing with Internet Explorer. When following links, IE will suddenly redirect to an ad site, with the Back button disabled. Here are the particulars: O/S: Windows ME (no comments please - heeheehee) McAfee found more than a few spy ware items including a couple porn dialers - all deleted or quarantine Reset all IE options to default and deleted all stored files Downloaded adaware 6.1 and ran it - more spyware found and deleted The machine runs a little better, but IE still redirects to ad sites. Reading some of the earlier messages a...

Re: Reading Url #3
Hi Donh, I tried the below filename statement, still am getting the same error message. Anyhow thanks for your input. Regards, Alex S -----Original Message----- From: Don Henderson [mailto:donaldjhenderson@hotmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 6:01 PM To: Sebastiar, Alexsander (GE Money); SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: RE: Reading Url If your computer does not have the httpd service defined, you need to specify the port number in your filename statement. Try: filename gdp url 'http://www.google.co.in:80/'; HTH, donh -----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discuss...

Proxy site open your facebook,myspace,youtube ....etc 149734
Proxy site open your facebook,myspace,youtube ....etc http://mypro.zxq.net/ ...

10.3.4 Issue with Apple 15" LCD Display
For reasons I do not understand the On (start) button on my Apple 15" LCD Display stopped working when I upgraded from 10.3.3 to 10.3.4. I now have to use the button on the face of the G4 to start. You don't really miss something like a button until it is gone. I have been starting my system from the button on the edge of the display for a long time and now it no longer works. Anyone else noticed this issue? Wonder if it can be fixed? The problem is history. It was not OSX! The Apple 15" Display must be plugged into one of the two USB ports on the back of...

Elephants Dream
Fantastic achievement, of course. There's one thing I see which concerns me, to see something like this produced as an Open movie, rather than a Copyleft movie. The selected Creative Commons license does not include the "non-commercial" constraint (Yay - good call) but also omits the "share-alike" constraint (Boo - poor choice). The problem is that is not that anyone can take the work, and redistribute it or produce derivatives (commercially or otherwise), as that was the intention, but that (subject to attribution, only) such a derivative work could be subjected to t...