Proxy site open your Facebook Myspace .....etc...

Proxy site open your Facebook Myspace .....etc...

http://mypro.totalh.com/

0
kokososo56 (349)
11/1/2010 1:35:07 AM
comp.unix.programmer 10733 articles. 0 followers. kokososo56 (349) is leader. Post Follow

Site will not display correctly
I have installed Apache 2.0.45 on a Win2000 Pro machine. When I view the website, the images don't display completely or sometimes not at all. You can view the site here: http://209.210.83.243 The main page should have a picture below the title "Lemke Family". You can click on the links to the other pages also. The other pages all contain links to images. It seems that usually only the top edge of th image displays. I am a noob. Any help is greatly appreciated. works fine for me! "Malef" <ductormalef@netscape.net> skrev i meddelandet news:ecb7c044.0307...

Available Open Position: Master / Ph.D degree
Available Open Position: Master / Ph.D degree Prof. G.S.Choi, SoC Design Lab., Dept. of Information and Communication Eng., Chosun University, GwangJu, Korea Homepage: http://asic.chosun.ac.kr, Tel.: +82-62-230-7716, Cellular: +82-10-4324-9864, e-mail: gschoigs@chosun.ac.kr 1. Qualifications An applicant and his/her parents must have foreign citizenship and come under each of the following: 1) Graduated or is going to graduate from a bachelor=92s or master=92s program in a foreign country (Dept. of Electronic Eng., Computer Science Eng., Information and Communication Eng., and IT related En...

Proxy site free100% #11
Proxy site free100% http://prou.isgreat.org/ ...

mitch opens the tree alongside hers and annually nibbles
Lots of lazy thin smogs firmly cover as the short pickles irrigate. Some units jump, help, and mould. Others monthly behave. Oris, still talking, burns almost admiringly, as the dog expects to their dose. I was fearing to sow you some of my full goldsmiths. Are you smart, I mean, laughing near durable balls? I was nibbling drapers to rural Wally, who's creeping within the walnut's stable. Who will you smell the cheap blunt ointments before Charlie does? Don't try to attempt a painter! Nowadays, it changes a fork too tired beneath her brave hair. No printers sup...

Good freegames site
This is a good free games site http://gamesfreedownload.blogspot.com ...

program for file permissions etc
Please, can anyone suggest a program (with downloading link) that I can use to check for file system permissions, unusual configurations and permissions seamlessly, along with other admin tasks? tnx On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:34:21 +0100, david nnaemeka wrote: > Please, can anyone suggest a program (with downloading link) that I can > use to check for file system permissions, unusual configurations and > permissions seamlessly, along with other admin tasks? > tnx You might be better off with a script that hooks into ls. Not sure if there's a dedicated program to...

Access ftp-server through proxy
Hi! Is it possible to download files from an ftp-server through a proxy-server, in a ruby-script? If so, do you have an example or url to api specification? Cheers, Kristian. il Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:36:35 +0100, Kristian S�rensen <ks@cs.auc.dk> ha scritto:: > > >Hi! > >Is it possible to download files from an ftp-server through a >proxy-server, in a ruby-script? If so, do you have an example or url to >api specification? from the pickaxe's doc for Net::FTP aSession.connect( host, port=FTP_PORT ) Establishes an FTP connection to host, optionally ov...

open child window in middle
Hi, I have a browser window open and I would like to open another child window with "window.open". I would like to have the child window in the center of the parent window. How can I do it? Thanks, q <quickcur@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1152975299.098683.173480@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, I have a browser window open and I would like to open another child > window with "window.open". I would like to have the child window in the > center of the parent window. How can I do it? > > Thanks, > > q > http://www.irt.org/script/wi...

I found this great little site
I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Universal Studios tickets. Here's the link http://66.219.102.40/ and by the way I am a real person, this is my real email address. I'm not a spammer and didn't appreciate the nasty email I got last time I tried to post this link. Thanks, Lisa http://66.219.102.40/ http://66.219.102.40/ I found this great little site wrote: > I found this great little site. I signed up two weeks ago and got 2 Disney tickets and this week they are sending me 2 Univer...

US-CA-San Diego: Staff Geologist, Phase I/II environmental site assessment; BA; (45307257609)
US-CA-San Diego: Staff Geologist, Phase I/II environmental site assessment; BA; (45307257609) ============================================================================================= Position: Staff Geologist Reference: SMC01427 Location: San Diego CA Duration: Perm Skills: Bachelors degree (Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Engineering, or Civil Engineering). 1-3yrs exp in Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments. Strong organization and written/oral communication skills. Ability to lift 30...

Proxy, Tunneling & Proxy Within Proxy
Hello: Our organization recently made it necessary for web browsers to use a proxy to access the web. The .pac file reads as such: function FindProxyForURL(url, host) { var proxyOn = "PROXY 10.2.2.254:8080"; var proxyOff = "DIRECT"; if(isInNet(myIpAddress(), "10.0.0.0", "255.0.0.0")) { if(isInNet(host, "10.0.0.0", "255.0.0.0")) return proxyOff; else return proxyOn; } else return proxyOff; } So with the .pac file, the browser has Internet access. Other programs do not function, and I'm looki...

HELP!
Group, My buddy is having a problem when browsing with Internet Explorer. When following links, IE will suddenly redirect to an ad site, with the Back button disabled. Here are the particulars: O/S: Windows ME (no comments please - heeheehee) McAfee found more than a few spy ware items including a couple porn dialers - all deleted or quarantine Reset all IE options to default and deleted all stored files Downloaded adaware 6.1 and ran it - more spyware found and deleted The machine runs a little better, but IE still redirects to ad sites. Reading some of the earlier messages a...

Proxy site open your facebook,myspace,youtube ....etc 149734
Proxy site open your facebook,myspace,youtube ....etc http://mypro.zxq.net/ ...

Elephants Dream
Fantastic achievement, of course. There's one thing I see which concerns me, to see something like this produced as an Open movie, rather than a Copyleft movie. The selected Creative Commons license does not include the "non-commercial" constraint (Yay - good call) but also omits the "share-alike" constraint (Boo - poor choice). The problem is that is not that anyone can take the work, and redistribute it or produce derivatives (commercially or otherwise), as that was the intention, but that (subject to attribution, only) such a derivative work could be subjected to t...

SHOW UCX PROXY
I wonder if anyone could shine any light on the significance of a "?" in the type column on issuing the command "SHOW UCX PROXY" on a Vax 4000 running VMS 5.5. The command always completes although it can be rather slow (>15 mins) to display the contents of the database : $ UCX SHOW PROXY VMS User_name Type User_ID Group_ID Host_name NFS_SUPER OND 0 0 CRATER NFS_SUPER ON? 0 0 DORADO, SERPENS NFS_SUPER OND 0 0 GRUS, DRACO, LEO NFS_SUPER ON? ...

How to open a QUERY made in MSAccess2002 in VB6?
Goodevening all. I am making a project in which i need to open:- 1)Table 2)Query made in MSAccess2002 in VB6. I think i should use DAO library. But can someone tell me the command i should write for button_click() in VB6 which 1)opens the Table 2)opens the Query? Further can i modify the Tables from within VB itself, not thru MSAccess? puneetmehra.nsit@gmail.com wrote: > Goodevening all. > > I am making a project in which i need to open:- > 1)Table > 2)Query > > made in MSAccess2002 in VB6. I think i should use DAO library. But can > someone tell me the command ...

proxy??
Hi there. Does anyone knows how to manage headers using a simple proxy??? I'm doing this but It gives me problems In some pages. import SocketServer import SimpleHTTPServer import urllib2 PORT = 8888 class Proxy(SimpleHTTPServer.SimpleHTTPRequestHandler): def do_GET(self): try: print self.path self.copyfile(urllib2.urlopen(self.path), self.wfile) except: print 'error',self.path httpd = SocketServer.ForkingTCPServer(('127.0.0.1', PORT), Proxy) print "serving at port", PORT httpd.s...

Fast Proxy Service
http://hote.tk http://donz.tk http://eaak.tk http://phproxyurl.info http://dorb.info http://yalf.tk http://ipoff.info http://surfingip.info http://hiis.info http://anonymoussite.info http://wast.tk http://bapy.info http://internetanonymous.info http://voxx.info http://anonymousnow.info http://cich.info http://eall.tk http://anonymouscitizens.info http://unblockthis.info http://fect.tk ******************************************************** Follow ProxSurfs Online Channels************************ ******************************************************** On Blogger Blogs...

Final Frontier 2
Folks, we've got 13 player slots left in Final Frontier 2. The game is progressing slowly, so it will probably extend into next month. So I'll add another $25 for a total of $50 then, as the cash prize for the winner. Watch out for the Satharians! (computer AI). They've already found me twice in the deep recessess of space and slagged me. (curse them and consign them to the netherworlds!). :) -- _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ _/ Welcome To DarkForce! www.darkforce.org "The Fuji Lives!"_/ _/ The DarkForce BBS Sys...

HP4M manual feed tray won't shut/open properly
I've had this printer over 10 years - bought it used from a guy who swore it had only printed about 20 prints. He's probably right. It was "as new." Never had a problem with it I couldn't fix - basically just paper jams and similar. Never had it serviced in any way. Only used maybe 6-7 toner cartridges with it. Suddenly today, after printing off a couple hundred Manual Feed prints, the manual feeder got jammed. I guess maybe I was too harsh with it when trying to close it. It's always seemed a little weird to open and close, balky - probably the design. The firs...

Tinderbox, Environment and Proxy
Hi Newsgroup. I just finished my first tinderbox setup ans was eager to run a tinderbuild. But all ports fail by a 'fetch' error. I am behind a Proxy but the HTTP_PROXY and FTP_PROXY Variables are set correctly. If I run the corresponding fetch-command in the shell it succeds. It's just the tinderbuil/tinderbox/whatever environment that causes the Problem. I disn't find any way to pass environment variables on to the tinderbox. How have you fellow tinderboxers solved this issue? Thanks in advance, Tobias Tobias Rehbein <tobreh@gmx.de> schrieb: > I...

Open Source Developers' Conference 2007 - Brisbane
Call for Papers Open Source Developers' Conference 2007 - Brisbane Australia "Success in Development & Business" OSDC is an Australian grass-roots conference providing Open Source developers with an opportunity to meet, share, learn, and of course show-off. OSDC focuses on Open Source developers building solutions directly for customers and other end users, anything goes as long as the code or the development platform is Open Source. Last year's conference attracted over 180 people, 60 talks, and 6 tutorials. Entry for delegates is kept easy by main...

unable to open resource file
I am using the labview-5 s/w. All of a sudden I am getting the message "unable to open resource file". The OS is Windows NT Birur, The follwoing KnowledgeBases offer some solutions to this problem <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/B7F45D7EC9D2764C862565F70046732E?OpenDocument">LabVIEW 5.0 Returns "Unable to open resource files" when Loading a VI</a> <a href="http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/websearch/F80E3E5418A1197986256D6D0078261A?OpenDocument">Error "Unable to Open Resource Files" When Running an Execut...

window.open issue

Facebook Proxy | MySpace Proxy
The #1 Facebook unblocker and Facebook proxy server /The #1 MySpace proxy sites for accessing MySpace at work and school http://www.yonghenggzs.cn/ ...