Floppies missing in SCO UnixWare 2.1.3 (1995) Media Kit

That's about the long and short of it.  A friend gave me his (obsolete) SCO
UnixWare 2.1.3 stuff for me to play with in QEMU and Bochs.  It's got the
two SCO UnixWare CD-ROMs, one SCO UnixWare Optional Services Eval CD-ROM,
and one UnixWare and OpenServer Development Kit CD-ROM; it doesn't have any
SCO UnixWare Installation Diskette, or any SCO UnixWare Host Bus Adapter
Drivers Diskette, of the two SCO UnixWare Network Installation Utilities
Diskettes, or the DR DOS Bootable Diskette.

Since I've legitimately got the CD-ROMs and no floppies, I'm wondering if
anyone who has the (working) floppies would be willing to dd copies and
email them to me?

Thanks

Wesley Parish
--
"Good, late in to more rewarding well."  "Well, you tonight.  And I was
lookintelligent woman of Ming home.  I trust you with a tender silence."  I

> That's about the long and short of it.  A friend gave me his (obsolete)
> SCO
> UnixWare 2.1.3 stuff for me to play with in QEMU and Bochs.  It's got the
> two SCO UnixWare CD-ROMs, one SCO UnixWare Optional Services Eval CD-ROM,
> and one UnixWare and OpenServer Development Kit CD-ROM; it doesn't have
> any
> SCO UnixWare Installation Diskette, or any SCO UnixWare Host Bus Adapter
> Drivers Diskette, of the two SCO UnixWare Network Installation Utilities
> Diskettes, or the DR DOS Bootable Diskette.
>
> Since I've legitimately got the CD-ROMs and no floppies, I'm wondering if
> anyone who has the (working) floppies would be willing to dd copies and
> email them to me?

No idea about Unixware, but in Open Server the floppy images and a dos
utility for writing them are on the cd and visible from any os that can
mount iso9660.

Brian K. White  --  brian@aljex.com  --  http://www.aljex.com/bkw/
filePro  BBx    Linux  SCO  FreeBSD    #callahans  Satriani  Filk!

0
brian109 (760)
5/20/2006 11:58:14 AM
Brian K. White wrote:

> [...]