Licensing question 5.0.4 - 5.0.6 - 5.0.7

We need to upgrade a backup server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.6 (same as live
server). Our supplier told us that a base pack upgrade for 5.0.6 is not
available and we would have to have 5.0.7. This version of Sco is not
certified compatible with our server. Does anyone know if we can install
5.0.7 licences on 5.0.6?

Also it feels like the supplier is telling stories to force us into buying a
new server. Does anyone know if 5.0.6 base packs are available?

Thanks for your help

Regards

BB

p.s. anonymity preserved to prevent Spam.

0
bigbyte_ (2)

Bigbyte typed (on Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 04:22:53PM +0100):
| We need to upgrade a backup server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.6 (same as live
| server). Our supplier told us that a base pack upgrade for 5.0.6 is not
| available and we would have to have 5.0.7. This version of Sco is not
| certified compatible with our server. Does anyone know if we can install
| 5.0.7 licences on 5.0.6?

No. But why would you want to?

| Also it feels like the supplier is telling stories to force us into buying a
| new server. Does anyone know if 5.0.6 base packs are available?

What do you mean by a "base pack"?

--
JP
0
On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Bigbyte wrote:

> We need to upgrade a backup server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.6 (same as live
> server). Our supplier told us that a base pack upgrade for 5.0.6 is not
> available and we would have to have 5.0.7. This version of Sco is not
> certified compatible with our server. Does anyone know if we can install
> 5.0.7 licences on 5.0.6?
>
> Also it feels like the supplier is telling stories to force us into buying a
> new server. Does anyone know if 5.0.6 base packs are available?

Actually part of the confusion rests with SCO. Initially, SCO announced
that OSR5.0.6 Upgrade Licenses would be withdrawn effective April 7,
2003. I guess there was enough demand that they reinstated them on May 27,
2003.  I have sold both 5.0.6 media and upgrade licenses since. (The full
5.0.6 licenses were not withdrawn, just the upgrades to 5.0.6.)  I haven't
seen a new retirement date for 5.0.6 upgrade licenses.

Thank you,
Lucky

Lucky Leavell                      Phone: (800) 481-2393 (US/Canada)
UniXpress - Your Source for SCO       OR: (812) 366-4066
1560 Zoar Church Road NE             FAX: (812) 366-3618
Corydon, IN    47112-7374          Email: lucky@UniXpress.com
WWW Home Page:  http://www.UniXpress.com

0
scomisc (13)
9/9/2003 6:50:05 PM
"Jean-Pierre Radley" <jpr@jpr.com> wrote in message
> Bigbyte typed (on Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 04:22:53PM +0100):
> | We need to upgrade a backup server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.6 (same as live
> | server). Our supplier told us that a base pack upgrade for 5.0.6 is not
> | available and we would have to have 5.0.7. This version of Sco is not
> | certified compatible with our server. Does anyone know if we can install
> | 5.0.7 licences on 5.0.6?
>
> No. But why would you want to?

Our server is not certified compatible with 5.0.7.

> | Also it feels like the supplier is telling stories to force us into
buying a
> | new server. Does anyone know if 5.0.6 base packs are available?
>
> What do you mean by a "base pack"?

Just quoting the supplier "1 xBase Pack Upgrade to Sco 5.0.7 inc 5 Users
(5.0.6 not available) = �..................."

Thanks

> --
> JP

0
bigbyte_ (2)

#if 0?0?0:0:0
The following 4-lines source fragment test.c (fourth line empty) #if 0?0?0:0:0 #endif int main(void){return 0?0?0:0:0;} cause: test.c(1) : fatal error C1017: invalid integer constant expression when compiled by cl.exe aka "Microsoft (R) 32-bit C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 15.00.30729.01 for 80x86". On the other hand this compile and runs fine. #if 0?(0?0:0):0 #endif int main(void){return 0?0?0:0:0;} Did I hit a but it this compiler's preprocessor? Francois Grieu On 3/30/2010 12:47 PM, Francois Grieu wrote: > The following 4-lines source fr...

(= 0/0 0/0)
Hi, shouldn't > (= 0/0 0/0) => NIL or > (= 0/0 0/0) => T instead of giving out division by zero? 0/0 is different from 1/0, which is the non-existent number n such that 1 x n = 0. The actual result of that expression depends of what you think 0/0 is. I personally feel that 0/0 is any number n such that 0 x n = 0, that is all numbers. hal9@cyberspace.org (Hal Niner) writes: > Hi, > > shouldn't > > > (= 0/0 0/0) => NIL > > or > > > (= 0/0 0/0) => T > > instead of giving out division by zero? 0/0 is different fro...

Why (-0.7 + 0.4)
Is it a bug? How can I avoid such problems when I use "&gt;0" or "&lt;0"? My version is 7.0 and the vi is programmed in WinXP. Thank you ! Hi cactus &nbsp; No, this is not a bug. This has to do with the management of floating point numbers in a computer. &nbsp; Refer to this threads: <a href="http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=102839&amp;query.id=2735#M102839" target="_blank">http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&amp;message.id=102839&amp;query.id=2735#M102839</a> &...

IP 0.0.0.0/0
Hi Any useful link that explains this IP address range in details, please? Thanks in advance! The Dude In article <Jp6Hg.458762$IK3.24918@pd7tw1no>, The Dude <The Dude@thedu.de> wrote: >Any useful link that explains this IP address range in details, please? Urrr -- 0.0.0.0/0 is the *entire* IPv4 address range, and 0.0.0.0/32 is just the single IPv4 address 0.0.0.0. For any given network, the lowest address in the network is reserved. Historically, the lowest address was one of the two allowed choices for the broadcast address; later, the broadcast a...

ANN: ToolbarPlus Express 4.0 for FM/Win (6.0, 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2)
ToolbarPlus Express is now available from MicroType. It provides: * Enhanced formatting bar * Improved QuickAccess bar * Improved context menus * Numerous useful keyboard shortcuts * A set of five quick-reference guides * Direct access to FrameMaker templates, clip art and online manuals ToolbarPlus Express 4.0 replaces MicroType's Express Customization, which is no longer available as a free download. I hope that you have enjoyed ten years of free use and will continue to benefit from this package, now with even more features and enhancements, including: * improved context-sensitive menus -- with direct access to special characters, additional table & anchored frame commands and more * a new Paragraph Actions button, which displays a drop-down menu with common paragraph actions * new buttons in the Formatting and QuickAccess bars A description is available at http://www.microtype.com/ToolbarPlus_FM.pdf (353K). ToolbarPlus Express costs US$25/license and can be purchased from Kagi's secure online store, http://order.kagi.com/?6FBWE (future updates are provided free of charge -- when new features are available or if you upgrade your FrameMaker version). Shlomo Perets MicroType * www.microtype.com FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers/Assistants Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars ...

0.0**0 = ?
I'm wondering if 0.0**0 (as opposed to 0.0**0.0) has the value 1 as per fortran standard or if this is left to the compiler vendors (different vendors do different things, unhappily). Thanks, Joost Joost VandeVondele wrote: > I'm wondering if 0.0**0 (as opposed to 0.0**0.0) has the value 1 as > per fortran standard or if this is left to the compiler vendors > (different vendors do different things, unhappily). > > Thanks, > > Joost Surely, 0.0**0.0 is mathematically undefined? Therefore, I wouldn't expect the standard to make any pronouncement about the ...

"some\0\0\0\0\0\0"
can i use such form of adding zeros to the strings/literals to 'pad' them with zeros ? or this is not guwranteed to work? need that for assuring that strings for example arepadded to some amount of bytes thus using fast compare which only checks some amount of data and do not bother for checking ends, etc 9you know what i mean) On Thu, 13 Aug 2015 12:30:19 -0700, fir saw fit to publish the following: > can i use such form of adding zeros to the strings/literals to 'pad' > them with zeros ? Yes you can. (I feel SOOO presidential right now) > or this is n...

0:0:0:0:phone
Under kerio Admin screen,local Address I get: 0:0:0:0:phone where "phone" is the local port number. What the hell is that supposed to mean? MikeStevens.invalid@spamtrap.org wrote: > Under kerio Admin screen,local Address I get: 0:0:0:0:phone > > where "phone" is the local port number. What the hell is that supposed to > mean? That's illegal -- there should be nothing coming from 0.0.0.0 at all, on ANY port. Block that IP outright. -- Cinemuck, n.: The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which covers the floors of movie theaters. -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets" 0.0.0.0 is seen as YOUR ip address until you get assigned a ip address. They even said it was their local port, so its something just listening on a local port which has the alias 'phone'. "NeoSadist" <neosad1st@charter.net> wrote in message news:vvscmg52kap0fc@corp.supernews.com... MikeStevens.invalid@spamtrap.org wrote: > Under kerio Admin screen,local Address I get: 0:0:0:0:phone > > where "phone" is the local port number. What the hell is that supposed to > mean? That's illegal -- there should be nothing coming from 0.0.0.0 at all, on ANY port. Block that IP outright. -- Cinemuck, n.: The combination of popcorn, soda, and melted chocolate which covers the floors of movie theaters. -- Rich Hall, "Sniglets" Go into the Firewall Status...

what is the significance of 0.0.0.0
is this the default gateway of whole internet. or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. please explain it pragmatically with regards novice wrote: > is this the default gateway of whole internet. > or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. > > or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. > please explain it pragmatically > with regards Written that way, it's nothing more than an IP address. On 10/04/2010 02:53 PM, novice wrote: > is this the default gateway of whole internet. > or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. > > or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. > please explain it pragmatically > with regards It's an invalid IP address. What 0.0.0.0 actually MEANS depends on the program you're using it with. -- Linards Ticmanis On Oct 4, 8:53=A0am, novice <rajat123si...@gmail.com> wrote: > is this the default gateway of whole internet. > or is this the default gateway of a whole class A ip addresses. > > or is this a network address of a particular sub-net. > please explain it pragmatically > with regards Depending on where you got the 0.0.0.0 from, it can have different meanings. In a socket(7) call, it generally means "all addresses", as in "bind to all addresses on this system" (bind(2)) In netstat(8), it generally means &qu...

[ANN] Nitro 0.7.0 + Og 0.7.0
Hello everyone, a new version of Nitro was just released. Homepage: http://www.navel.gr/nitro Download: http://www.rubyforge.com/projects/nitro A snapshot of the latest code. Many fixes and new features result in a more mature product. Many thanks to the ruby hackers that sent suggestions and patches used in this release! Most notable additions: * Improved win32 compatibility (Tiny example runs out of the box). * Binary content example (Flash, needs ruby-ming installed to run). * Totaly recoded prop_accessor mechanism, avoids polution of the Module class. * prop_accessors for Modules, all...

IMGCrush 0.4.0 and IMGCrush_GUI 0.4.0 released
Announcing IMGCrush 0.4.0 and IMGCrush_GUI 0.4.0 , a new release bringing new features and bugfixes, as well as considerable speedup (even though it's still quite slow) IMGCrush is an image compressor capable of compressing files to user specified size or quality using common web image formats particularly well suited to optimize images for web sites. IMGCrush_GUI is a simple Tkinter GUI using basic subset of IMGCrush options. It should be replaced by a more advanced GTK or Qt GUI in future. Get IMGCrush and IMGCrush_GUI here: https://launchpad.net/icrush/+download (IMGCrush_GUI is on the bottom of the page) New features: -Recursive directory processing -Multiprocessing -GIF bit depths from 1 to 8 support -JPG grayscale support -deprecated (and removed some) resizing options Note that at this moment IMGCrush is still quite slow and experimental. More info: https://launchpad.net/icrush ...

How to interpolate a [0 0 0 1 0 0 ...0 1 0 0 0 ...0 0] vector please help
dear friends, i have t vector; t=linspace(0,.00007,76); k vector is [0 0 0 1......1 0 0 ..], its like all zeros except two 1`s, on a different time instants. when i apply this command ; k=interp1(tau,k,t); tau is also the same as t. one question is that,do we need to interpolate the vector k from one time vector to another of the same length? as here length(t)=length(tau). second question is that when i apply this command, the vector k is returned as a single entry???? please help me on this one. thanks "salman " <salmanabdullah9@gmail.com> wrote in message <iujd42$she$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>... > dear friends, > > i have t vector; t=linspace(0,.00007,76); > > k vector is [0 0 0 1......1 0 0 ..], its like all zeros except two 1`s, on a different time instants. when i apply this command ; > > k=interp1(tau,k,t); > > tau is also the same as t. one question is that,do we need to interpolate the vector k from one time vector to another of the same length? as here length(t)=length(tau). ================ No. tau and t can be of different lengths. Bear in mind though that if tau=t then the output k will be the same as the input k. So, it doesn't make sense that "tau is also the same as t". > second question is that when i apply this command, the vector k is returned as a single entry???? =============== No, I can't reproduce that, as the following shows >> t=linspace(0,.00007,76); tau= t...

Printing issues with SCO UNIX v6.0.0 vs v5.0.7 and prior
>I have a custom database application, written in CADOL, that previously worked FLAWLESSLY on versions of SCO, prior to v6.0.0 . It doesn't matter if I print directly to the HW port or via the spooler, the job either never finishes or doesn't print at all. Jobs via the spooler, are actually worse than direct to port. I have included the ENV variables we use and also more info below. The ENV variables that are set up in the > .profile. > > DEV1=/usr/propac/printfile; export DEV1 > DEV2=/dev/tty1a; export DEV2 > PRINTER1=C0L0hplaser; export PRINTER1 > PRINTER2=C0L0STD1096; export PRINTER2 > hplaser=SPOOL; export hplaser > STD1096=022; export STD1096 > STD1096_I=0002000; export STD1096_I > STD1096_O=; export STD1096_O > STD1096_C=004075; export STD1096_C > STD1096_L=; export STD1096_L > > These above statements set up 2 printers in our application. The > first is a networked Laser printer and the 2nd is a serial printer > hooked up to port tty1a, running 9600 baud with xon/xoff protocol. > In the application(character based), the user selects printer #1 or > #2 and off to the printer the job goes. Also, the hplaser printer is > defined and configured in the spooler using the scoadmin printers >...

How can I convert a vi of 7.0 to 6.0/6.02 without using LabVIEW 7.0?
I have to work with some vi of LabVIEW 7.0, however i only got LabVIEW 6.02. How can I convert those vi files to 6.02? You not only would need 7.0, but you would also need 6.1 as well. Version 7 can only save to 6.1 and version 6.1 can only save to 6.0. Even if you downloaded the 7.0 evaluation copy, I don't know if the 6.1 evaluation is still available for download. Your best chance is to post the VIs and hope that someone with both versions can do the conversion for you. You should also be aware that there are numerous differences between 7.0 and 6.0 and that a conversion might not even...

FolderSizes 4.0.0.0
FolderSizes is a powerful, network-enabled disk space analysis utility which provides users and network administrators alike with deep insights into how their local and network drive space is being consumed. It employs an advanced, multi-threaded file system scanning engine that works against mapped drives, UNC paths, and local devices. FolderSizes can export its disk space analysis reports in a variety of formats, including HTML, XML, and more... all accessible via a command interface for scheduling and systems integration. Free 15 day trial period. More Info: http://www.foldersize...

Question on 0.0.0.0.in-addr.arpa queries
Hi All, I see the following from many customer devices when snooping DNS queries: a.client.net -> a.dnsserver.com DNS C 0.0.0.0.in-addr.arpa. Internet PTR ? a.dnsserver.com -> a.client.net DNS R Error: 3(Name Error) a.client.net -> a.dnsserver.com DNS C 0.0.0.0.in-addr.arpa. Internet PTR ? a.dnsserver.com -> a.client.net DNS R Error: 3(Name Error) a.client.net -> a.dnsserver.com DNS C 0.0.0.0.in-addr.arpa. Internet PTR ? a.dnsserver.com -> a.client.net DNS R Error: 3(Name Error) a.client.net -> a.dnsserver.com DNS C 0.0.0.0.in-addr.arpa. Internet PTR ? a.dnsserver.com -> a.client.net DNS R Error: 3(Name Error) Thoughts? I am seeing this on Solaris with Bind9.4.1-P1 Thank you -- Chris ...

ANN: fathom 0.4.0, fathom-tools 0.1.0, qfathom 0.1.0
Hello everyone! I would like to announce new version of fathom as well as two more packages built on top fathom. All this code is still very young and experimental, so it is not supposed to be production ready. However, I would greatly appreciate any advice or ideas on what could be useful and what would you expect of those packages. fathom 0.4.0 Fathom is python 3 library for inspecting database schema. It produces objective model of all database objects and thus allows easy database inspection. Changes: * Indices are top level objects and provide information about index uniquen= ess * Proc...

bos.adt.include 4.1.0.0 or 4.3.0.0
Hi. I'm trying to install Visual Age 4 on AIX 4.3.3.11. This product which has a prerequisite of bos.adt.include 4.1.0.0, so I tried installing the level on my latest AIX 4.3.3 CD set which is 4.3.3.81. This had a prerequisite of 4.3.3.0, which I downloaded from IBM's Web site, however it has a prerequisite of 4.3.0.0 and I haven't a clue where I can get that! Can someone explain how I can install any bos.adt.include fileset between 4.1.0.0 and 4.3.whatever that won't complain about another dependency? I have installed the software before but must just have been lucky with bo...

lsqnonlin / Different results in version 7.4.0 and 7.6.0
Hi, I use the optimizationfunction lsqnonlin. If i use it in Matlab 7.4.0 (and earlier versions on different systems) on my certain problem there are good results and with the same initialvalues totally different (more or less useless) results in Matlab 7.6.0. and up. I do not have a clue whats behind this. Was there a change within lsqnonlin? thx, sincerly me Hi Manuel, There was a change to the default value of one of the parameters used by lsqnonlin. Specifically the parameter, PrecondBandWidth, was changed from a default of zero to its current default which is inf. We have found t...

route 0.0.0.0 twice
Hi, I some doubts question regarding a Cisco config. In the config I can see the following two lines: ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.1 ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.1.2 I know that these addresses are active in two interfaces. We had a 2Mbit connection that was upgraded to 4 Mbit. Our ISP told us to add the routes and that with those two routes we would be able to use the two links as one. Is this true with Cisco's CEF? My question is: 1. what's the route selected by the packets? Thanks, NC Nuno Cristelo wrote: > Hi, > > I some doubts question regarding a C...

Network 0.0.0.0 needed?
When redistributing a default route learned via EIGRP into BGP it seems the route will not propagate into the BGP table unless you have network 0.0.0.0 configured under BGP. Does anyone know why this is necessary? A safety measure perhaps? Thanks! You can also do this with a "neighbor x.x.x.x default-originate" command under "router bgp" BGP was designed for the Internet, where there is no default-route. Scott "Paul Thompson" <shinobi2@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:v5o2t2dpq2653k37q2ki830dsae2728n5q@4ax.com... > When redistributing a default route learned via EIGRP into BGP it > seems the route will not propagate into the BGP table unless you have > network 0.0.0.0 configured under BGP. Does anyone know why this is > necessary? A safety measure perhaps? > > Thanks! ...

dhclient leasing 0.0.0.0
hi, OS: FreeBSD 4.9-Release im starting the dhclient at bootup from the rc.conf file. in the process list it shows as: /sbin/dhclient -pf /var/run/dhclient.ed1.pid ed1 the ipaddress leased shows: # ifconfig -a .... faith0: flags=8002<BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 ed1: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 inet 0.0.0.0 netmask 0xff000000 broadcast 255.255.255.255 ether 00:02:dd:1f:10:89 after killing the dhclient process and starting it again with: # dhclient everything is fine and i get a working ipaddress. my dhcp config parameters in rc.conf are standard (sysinstall generated). Since my rc.firewall script automatically finds the ipaddress i will have to restart the firewall as well. Does someone have a clue how to persuade dhclient to find the right ip-address at bootup? Also there is no logentry leading to any problems with dhclient. Thanks in advance, sake. sake@snafu.de (sake) writes: > im starting the dhclient at bootup from the rc.conf file. > in the process list it shows as: > /sbin/dhclient -pf /var/run/dhclient.ed1.pid ed1 > the ipaddress leased shows: > # ifconfig -a > ... > faith0: flags=8002<BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 > ed1: flags=8843<UP,BROADCAST,RUNNING,SIMPLEX,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 > inet 0.0.0.0 netmask 0xff000000 broadcast 255.255.255.255 > ether 00:02:dd:1f:10:89 > > after killing the dh...

what is telnet 0.0.0.0 supposed to do?
Hi all. on windows it seems to be an illegal address, on solaris/linux it gives you a login on the localhost. could someone point to some more info on 0.0.0.0 ? yes, I already googled. On Jul 30, 7:08=A0am, adirtymindisajoyforever <getridofthes...@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi all. > > on windows it seems to be an illegal address, on solaris/linux it > gives you > a login on the localhost. > > could someone point to some more info on 0.0.0.0 ? In principle, if you mean 0.0.0.0 as a destination address, it could just as well be illegal. I don't t...

ip 0.0.0.0 is attempting to ....
NIS2004 told me a remote computer at ip 0.0.0.0 is trying to access my computer, and asked if it should allow it. I'm thinking that is probably just the dsl modem and I should allow it. Can anyone confirm or instruct? "Adam Russell" <REMOVE_THIS_adamrussell@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:<bro2a6$5lbqu$1@ID-122512.news.uni-berlin.de>... > NIS2004 told me a remote computer at ip 0.0.0.0 is trying to access my > computer, and asked if it should allow it. I'm thinking that is probably > just the dsl modem and I should allow it. Can anyone confirm or instruct? So is this the wrong newsgroup, or does no one know the answer? On 18-Dec-2003, adamrussell@sbcglobal.net (Adam Russell) wrote: > "Adam Russell" <REMOVE_THIS_adamrussell@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message > news:<bro2a6$5lbqu$1@ID-122512.news.uni-berlin.de>... > > NIS2004 told me a remote computer at ip 0.0.0.0 is trying to access my > > computer, and asked if it should allow it. I'm thinking that is > > probably > > just the dsl modem and I should allow it. Can anyone confirm or > > instruct? > > So is this the wrong newsgroup, or does no one know the answer? I do not know NIS2004, but the rule of thumb that makes the most sense to me is: When in doubt, block it. If things (access) still work then you are good, if it don't work, then you try allowing it. ...

[ANN] Rails 0.6.0, Active Record 0.9.3, Action Pack 0.7.9
I gather that most people are now familar with the RoR suite, so I'm skipping the formal introductions and will just bring you the meat. Get it all from http://www.rubyonrails.org, talk it up on #rubyonrails (FreeNet). Rails 0.6.0: AAC, Environments, Easier starts ============================================= This is a major upgrade to the Rails infrastructure. There's a new AbstractApplicationController that can hold filters and methods available to all controllers. There's a new concept of [[Environments]] that should make it much easier to write maintenance scripts and to interact with a live system through IRB. It basically gives you access to the fully configured model by just including one file. This release also contains a bunch of fixes to make it easier to get started on Rails. See the ChangeLog for more. * Added AbstractionApplicationController as a superclass for all controllers generated. This class can be used to carry filters and methods that are to be shared by all. It has an accompanying ApplicationHelper that all controllers will also automatically have available. * Added environments that can be included from any script to get the full Active Record and Action Controller context running. This can be used by maintenance scripts or to interact with the model through IRB. Example: require 'config/environments/production' for account in Account.find_all account.recalculate_interests end A shor...

Web resources about - Licensing question 5.0.4 - 5.0.6 - 5.0.7 - comp.unix.sco.misc

Licensing Act 2003 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Licensing Act 2003 (c 17) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom . The Act establishes a single integrated scheme for licensing ...

Supshot: photo sharing and licensing in one app
We’ve established that I’m not much of a photographer, but this seems like a good idea to me. The app is free to download on the App Store.

Licensing.biz - LinkedIn
A place for like-minded licensing industry professionals to meet and exchange ideas.

How does turntable.fm's licensing work?
3 question followers. Be the first to answer.

Hulu Licensing Twat Up - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seriously hulu, I know you're working out deals with distributes but remember, a link in the inter-tubes is global and some of us aren't 'fortunate' ...

Microsoft Office 365 for education - Overview and Academic Licensing - YouTube
Building on Live@edu, Office 365 for education now delivers even more capabilities for students, enabling us to deliver on our commitment to ...

New licensing rules to set up camp in Dubai desert
Take our poll: Increased patrols will monitor desert tent cities that spring up during the winter in Dubai, but many who enjoy the outdoors ...

Queensland motorcycle licensing inquiry puts brakes on plan for second test
Novice motorcycle riders will not be forced to undergo a second test after the government nixed the idea in its response to the motorcycle licensing ...

Deadpool movie suffers for—and hilariously mocks—its major licensing issues
Yuh-oh—are we in for Yet Another Formulaic Comic Superhero Movie? On paper, Deadpool might seem that way. Its origin story sets up the launch ...

Qualcomm: Projection of $10B Licensing Biz by 2020 Highly Controversial
... Perhaps the most striking element of the meeting, and one that has most analysts talking today, is the company’s stated goal for the licensing ...