Looking for precompiled 'rsync" for SCO 5.0.5, 5.0.6 and 5.0.7

I was recommended to use 'rsync' for multi-site transfers.  But I have
come to find that "rsync" does not exist already in OpenServer 5.0.5,
5.0.6 and 5.0.7.  You can only get the "source" files which you "must"
compile in order to create the "rsync."  These seems to require that
you compile these on every level of OpenServer you need.

Where / how can I get the 'rsync' binaries already compiled for the
levels I need?
0
yveslec (35)

smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):
| I was recommended to use 'rsync' for multi-site transfers.  But I have
| come to find that "rsync" does not exist already in OpenServer 5.0.5,
| 5.0.6 and 5.0.7.  You can only get the "source" files which you "must"
| compile in order to create the "rsync."  These seems to require that
| you compile these on every level of OpenServer you need.
|
| Where / how can I get the 'rsync' binaries already compiled for the
| levels I need?

Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
5.0.5, and 5.0.6.  Binary afavilable on Brian White's page at
www.aljex.com/bkw.

--
JP
0
On Aug 18, 7:37=A0pm, Jean-Pierre Radley <j...@jpr.com> wrote:
> smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):
> | I was recommended to use 'rsync' for multi-site transfers. =A0But I hav=
> | come to find that "rsync" does not exist already in OpenServer 5.0.5,
> | 5.0.6 and 5.0.7. =A0You can only get the "source" files which you "must=
"
> | compile in order to create the "rsync." =A0These seems to require that
> | you compile these on every level of OpenServer you need.
> |
> | Where / how can I get the 'rsync' binaries already compiled for the
> | levels I need?
>
> Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
> 5.0.5, and 5.0.6. =A0Binary afavilable on Brian White's page atwww.aljex.=
com/bkw.

> --
> JP

No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer.  Got the OpenSSH from
the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
found.)  When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
refused.

What can I do now?
0
yveslec (35)
8/21/2009 6:42:17 PM
On Fri, Aug 21, 2009, smlunatick wrote:
>On Aug 18, 7:37�pm, Jean-Pierre Radley <j...@jpr.com> wrote:
>> smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):
>> | I was recommended to use 'rsync' for multi-site transfers. �But I have
>> | come to find that "rsync" does not exist already in OpenServer 5.0.5,
>> | 5.0.6 and 5.0.7. �You can only get the "source" files which you "must"
>> | compile in order to create the "rsync." �These seems to require that
>> | you compile these on every level of OpenServer you need.
>> |
>> | Where / how can I get the 'rsync' binaries already compiled for the
>> | levels I need?
>>
>> Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
>> 5.0.5, and 5.0.6. �Binary afavilable on Brian White's page atwww.aljex.com/bkw.
>>
>> --
>> JP
>
>No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer.  Got the OpenSSH from
>the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
>found.)  When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
>refused.
>
>What can I do now?

I have a COFF binary of rsync that JPR built for me when I was at a client
site that didn't have a compiler.  You can get from our anonymous ftp site,
rename it rsync, and put it someplace in your PATH.

	ftp://ftp.celestial.com/tmp/rsync.conf

I originally used this on a 5.0.4 system, and used it for a while before
building a current version under the OpenPKG portable packaging system on
our 5.0.6a development system (running on a CentOS 5 system under a VMware
virtual machine).

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

War is the health of the state. -- Ralph Bourne
0
bill5504 (467)
8/21/2009 8:05:27 PM

smlunatick wrote:
> On Aug 18, 7:37 pm, Jean-Pierre Radley <j...@jpr.com> wrote:
>
>> smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):
>> | I was recommended to use 'rsync' for multi-site transfers.  But I have
>> | come to find that "rsync" does not exist already in OpenServer 5.0.5,
>> | 5.0.6 and 5.0.7.  You can only get the "source" files which you "must"
>> | compile in order to create the "rsync."  These seems to require that
>> | you compile these on every level of OpenServer you need.
>> |
>> | Where / how can I get the 'rsync' binaries already compiled for the
>> | levels I need?
>>
>> Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
>> 5.0.5, and 5.0.6.  Binary afavilable on Brian White's page atwww.aljex.com/bkw.
>>
>> --
>> JP
>>

> No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer.  Got the OpenSSH from
> the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
> found.)  When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
> refused.
>
> What can I do now?

1) You don't need ssh to use rsync.

2) If you want ssh and aren't up to getting everything installed to
compile it (it would be a lot of packages and os updates on 5.0.5), you
should install one of the custom-installable packages from sco. Even
that will first require several other update packages installed first
unless you use one of the really old ssh packages.

--
bkw

0
brian109 (760)
8/22/2009 3:42:45 AM
On Aug 21, 11:42=A0pm, "Brian K. White" <br...@aljex.com> wrote:
> smlunatick wrote:
> > On Aug 18, 7:37 pm, Jean-Pierre Radley <j...@jpr.com> wrote:
>
> >> smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):

> >> Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
> >> 5.0.5, and 5.0.6. =A0Binary afavilable on Brian White's page atwww.alj=
ex.com/bkw.

> >> --
> >> JP
>
> > No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer. =A0Got the OpenSSH from
> > the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
> > found.) =A0When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
> > refused.
>
> > What can I do now?
>
> 1) You don't need ssh to use rsync.
>
> 2) If you want ssh and aren't up to getting everything installed to
> compile it (it would be a lot of packages and os updates on 5.0.5), you
> should install one of the custom-installable packages from sco. Even
> that will first require several other update packages installed first
> unless you use one of the really old ssh packages.
>
> --
> bkw

Seconded, or thirded. The ancient SSH packages should *not* be used,
they are likely to have old SSH bugs in them. Getting any OpenServer 5
system up to OSS646c opens up a lot of usable tools to be installed,
such as a working and cleanly built OpenSSH package.
0
nkadel (705)
8/22/2009 8:15:53 PM
On Aug 22, 4:42=A0am, "Brian K. White" <br...@aljex.com> wrote:
> smlunatick wrote:
> > On Aug 18, 7:37 pm, Jean-Pierre Radley <j...@jpr.com> wrote:
>
> >> smlunatick typed (on Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 11:10:53AM -0700):

> >> Get a binary for OSR 5.0.7, and with oss646c, it should run on 5.0.4,
> >> 5.0.5, and 5.0.6. =A0Binary afavilable on Brian White's page atwww.alj=
ex.com/bkw.

> >> --
> >> JP
>
> > No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer. =A0Got the OpenSSH from
> > the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
> > found.) =A0When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
> > refused.
>
> > What can I do now?
>
> 1) You don't need ssh to use rsync.
>
> 2) If you want ssh and aren't up to getting everything installed to
> compile it (it would be a lot of packages and os updates on 5.0.5), you
> should install one of the custom-installable packages from sco. Even
> that will first require several other update packages installed first
> unless you use one of the really old ssh packages.
>
> --
> bkw

rsync fails constantly with:

rsync: Failed to exec ssh: No such file or directory (2)

1-  Both with the version I compiled on a SCO 5.0.7 and the
"precompiled" version I was recommended.  Therefore you can not state
that "rsync" does not need 'ssh' when an "ssh" error shows up

2 -  I find no pre-compiled version of ssh for version 5.0.5.  I also
would need it for SCO 5.0.6.  I am working on re-doing a multi-site
transfer and need to replace the transfer routine.
0
yveslec (35)
8/24/2009 1:19:49 PM
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009, smlunatick wrote:
>rsync fails constantly with:
>
>rsync: Failed to exec ssh: No such file or directory (2)

You can also use rsync modules and a daemon process which don't
require using ssh.  The modules allow one to specify hosts
allowed to use the module by IP address, CIDR range, or host name
which is particularly useful when rsync'ing files on a LAN where
the security provided by ssh may not be necessary.

Another advantage of defining modules in the /etc/rsyncd.conf
file is that the modules specify a directory, and the remote end
can only see that directory.  We use this extensively updating
djbdns data files from systems for which we provide secondary
DNS.  We set up a module for each remote system pointing to the
directory on our main djbdns server, and they use rsync to do
updates when their files change.

A modules file might look something like this where the hosts
allow line specifies the IP addresses allowed do do transfers:

[xferdns_cpisi1]
	uid = root
	gid = wheel
	read only = false
	use chroot = yes
	path = /csoft/etc/djbdns/secondary/cpisi1.com
	comment = djbdns update
	hosts allow = 192.168.234.2, 192.168.234.8, 192.168.20.0/24
	hosts deny = *

The remote system would then update the data file with a command
such as this:

	rsync data desthost::xferdns_cpisi1/

All normal rsync options apply when doing transfers to modules
including recursion.

Bill
--
INTERNET:   bill@celestial.com  Bill Campbell; Celestial Software LLC
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a
shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress.  -- John Adams
0
bill5504 (467)
8/24/2009 3:06:08 PM

smlunatick wrote:
> On Aug 22, 4:42 am, "Brian K. White" <br...@aljex.com> wrote:
>
>> smlunatick wrote:

>>> No ssh was installed on my 5.0.5 test computer.  Got the OpenSSH from
>>> the same place as the rsync but it will not compile (make note
>>> found.)  When to attempt to get the GNU system but "connection"
>>> refused.
>>>
>>> What can I do now?
>>>
>> 1) You don't need ssh to use rsync.
>>
>> 2) If you want ssh and aren't up to getting everything installed to
>> compile it (it would be a lot of packages and os updates on 5.0.5), you
>> should install one of the custom-installable packages from sco. Even
>> that will first require several other update packages installed first
>> unless you use one of the really old ssh packages.
>>
>> --
>> bkw
>>

> rsync fails constantly with:
>
> rsync: Failed to exec ssh: No such file or directory (2)
>

> 1-  Both with the version I compiled on a SCO 5.0.7 and the
> "precompiled" version I was recommended.  Therefore you can not state
> that "rsync" does not need 'ssh' when an "ssh" error shows up
>
> 2 -  I find no pre-compiled version of ssh for version 5.0.5.  I also
> would need it for SCO 5.0.6.  I am working on re-doing a multi-site
> transfer and need to replace the transfer routine.

If you use command line arguments that tell rsync to use ssh, then of
course it will try to.
Most (not all) builds of openssh will be compile-time configured to use
ssh by default, but reagrdless of the default, you can tell it to use
anything you want or nothing via command line options.
"man rsync" solves the apparent mystery of 1.

As for 2. How hard did you look? I mean gee google...

ftp://ftp.sco.com/pub/openserver5/opensrc/openssh-4.2p1/
ftp://ftp2.caldera.com/pub/skunkware/osr5/vols/openssh-3.4p1-VOLS.tar
http://www.aljex.com/bkw/sco/#ssh
ftp://ftp.jpr.com/pub/openssh4osr5.tar.bz2

There are yet others scattered around, celestial.com, zenez.com,
armory.com, even more less well known and less advisable, but they are
there and google finds them. These are just the few that come up
immediately easily. I mean, if you'd said "I googled and got this
confusing pile of different possible packages, which one should I use?"
That would be a more understandable question.

Unfortunately I almost can't help say which of above to use, as there
are pro's & cons to each and I don't know what your priorities nor your
risk factors are.

As I said if you just want to use rsync you don't even need ssh at all.
You may need ssh after all if you need to reach out to another box as a
client and you don't have control of that box and that box only offers
ssh, but you haven't said any such details.

If that's the case and you just need ssh in any form in order to do
rsync over ssh , and not to provide a secure form of internet-facing
access to your box, then you can install the really old sco package that
will require few or no updates as it was built on & for 5.0.5 directly.

One gotcha though, the old sco packages had a buggy prngd start script
that didn't handle a pid/lock file well and could leave you with no ssh
after any reboot, most especially after ungraceful reboots which is
exactly when you most need working remote access to recover from
whatever the problem was. So don't rely on that as your only remote
access to your box. Mine, jpr's, and the newer sco packages are
reliable. JPR's is probably the latest ssh version available, the sco
package installs via custom which is easier. In either case you'll need
to install oss646c at the very least first, which itself will require
installing at least rs505a before that. Read the readme's, don't skip
anything.

--
bkw

0
brian109 (760)

Upgrading 5.0.5 to 5.0.6/5.0.7
Hi, I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some questions: 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? 2. How easy is the upgrade? 3. Should I go to 5.0.7 instead for all the machines? Thanks, Jon Jon Wynacht typed (on Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 09:16:17AM -0700): | Hi, | | I've inheirited 3 SCO Servers and need to upgrade one to 5.0.6 from | 5.0.5. The other two are at 5.0.6 and I want them all in line. Some | questions: | | 1. Does SCO charge for this upgrade? If so, how much? ...

NFS SCo 5.0.5 with SCO 6.0.0
Hi everybody, I have a folder on SCO 5.0.5 server shared through NFS with a new SCO 6.0.0 with MP2 server (converted from a SCO 5.0.6 version). Before conversion file locks (over network) on this folder works well (eg from server SCO 5.0.6 I was able to see locks generated from SCO 5.0.5 box and viceversa), now with SCO 6.0.0 does not work ! I see that on SCO 6.0.0 the lockd daemon is active .. so it should work ... Please can you help me ? Thanks Cuffiette ...

Upgrade OSR 5.0.5 to 5.0.6 or 5.0.7
Hi all, I've two olds servers DELL Poweredge 2300 with Raid PERC, funtionning with OSR 5.0.5. Iwant upgrade the OS to 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 but it seems (sco.com) that the poweredge 2300 is bnot supported after OSR 5.0.5 (Hardware comptatibility). has somebody attempt this with success and which drivers (Raid PERC, Adaptec) are used. Thank you in advance fir the help. ----------------------------------------------------- Andre Georgel Email : andre.georgel@noos.fr "La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a plus rien � ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien � enl...

Licensing question 5.0.4 - 5.0.6
We need to upgrade a backup server from 5.0.4 to 5.0.6 (same as live server). Our supplier told us that a base pack upgrade for 5.0.6 is not available and we would have to have 5.0.7. This version of Sco is not certified compatible with our server. Does anyone know if we can install 5.0.7 licences on 5.0.6? Also it feels like the supplier is telling stories to force us into buying a new server. Does anyone know if 5.0.6 base packs are available? Thanks for your help Regards BB p.s. anonymity preserved to prevent Spam. Bigbyte typed (on Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 04:22:53PM +0100): | We need...

Sco OpenServer upgrading 5.0.6 to 5.0.7
I need some help. I need to upgrade my Sco O.S.506 to 507 and told me that I need to reinstall all the operative system and not the upgrading of it. Is it true ? Thanks in advance and excuse me if before someone alredy answered this query but I do not find anything about this matter bye Roberto Pineapple typed (on Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:39:46PM +0200): | I need some help. | I need to upgrade my Sco O.S.506 to 507 and told me that I need to reinstall | all the operative system and not the upgrading of it. | Is it true ? No. | Thanks in advance and excuse me if before someone alredy answe...

SCO 5.0.5/5.0.6 bios clock, time zone and synching
Hi All, Does SCO expect the BIOS clock to be set to UTC? Ive got a few SCO boxen spread across a couple of time zones and at the moment, the bios clocks in the servers are set to localtime not UTC. The timezone settings in SCO Admin are also wrong. I was under the impression *nix always expects the BIOS clock to be set to UTC and then the timezone settings in SCO tell the OS what the local time is. This does not seem to be the case for me. On a testing box, Ive set the BIOS clock to UTC, set the correct timezone in scoadmin but the date command in a root shell still gives the wrong time. E...

SCO 5.0.5 vs. 6.0
I'm having a new server built: SuperMicro P4SC8 Mother Board Intel P4 3.0Ghz 800 FSB 1GB CPU 73GB 10K 80 PIN SCSI Drive Sony 20/40GB DAT Drive SDT11000/BN DDS4 Adaptec 2010S Card for Mirroring Comtrol Rockport Card 99126-7 Is there any reason I should update my current version of SCO 5.0.5? Frank The following article is a recommendation from SCO when using P4 http://www.sco.com/ta/115963 "FrankS" <fshank@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:CqT_f.65026$H71.37215@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com... > I'm having a new server built: > > SuperMicro P...

SYbase SQL & SCO OpenServer 5.0.4/5.0.5
Can somone help me with wich SQL versions runs on SCO OSR5.0.4 and SCO OSR 5.0.5? So your the customer SCO still has :-) Sorry.. Couldn't resist ! ASE 10.0.2 was certified on SCO OSR5.0.2 with OS patches SLS 422a, SLS 437a. It wasn't certified on anything higher. ASE 11.0.x was certified on 5.0.4, but nothing higher. Sybase doesn't support 10.x or 11.x any more ...

5.0.5: uname -a shows 5.0.6 ?!
Hello, where gets "uname -a" the 5.0.6 info ? uname -a: SCO_SV hostname 3.2 5.0.6 i386 uname -X: System = SCO_SV Node = hostname Release = 3.2v5.0.5 KernelID = 98/07/02 Machine = PentII(D) BusType = ISA Serial = 4FI018581 Users = 130-user OEM# = 0 Origin# = 1 NumCPU = 2 truss doesn't helps. Regards, S.Marquardt Stefan Marquardt wrote: > where gets "uname -a" the 5.0.6 info ? > uname -a: > > SCO_SV hostname 3.2 5.0.6 i386 > > uname -X: > > System = SCO_SV > Node = hostname > Release = ...

Upgrading SCO Openserver 5.0.4 to 5.0.7
Hello, i am interested in the steps needed to upgrade 5.0.4 to 5.0.7 and the amount of time needed to successfully complete. Also any gotchas i could look out for would be great to know. On 2/8/2011 8:49 AM, drew wrote: > Hello, i am interested in the steps needed to upgrade 5.0.4 to 5.0.7 > and the amount of time needed to successfully complete. Also any > gotchas i could look out for would be great to know. Hi, Drew. Start with a clean install of 5.0.7 - don't try the upgrade option during the IPL. Upgrades didn't work very well until 5.0.5 came out. Obv...

Upgrading 5.0.5 Host To 5.0.7 Enterprise
Hello, What are the flaming hoops I need to jump through to upgrade a 5.0.5 Host to 5.0.7 Enterprise? I've tried to do some net research on my own on this and it's darn confusing to a newbie to UNIX like myself. It looks like I have to first purchase an upgrade to 5.0.6 Host or 5.0.7 Host and then I can get a trade-in/upgrade to 5.0.7 Enterprise? WTF? Thanks for any help! Ian Motterman wrote: > Hello, > > What are the flaming hoops I need to jump through to upgrade > a 5.0.5 Host to 5.0.7 Enterprise? > > I've tried to do some net research on my own on this ...

In-Place Upgrade of SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 to 5.0.7
I will attempt this upgrade in a few days. Has anyone on this forum done this? Any pitfalls? Any problems? I checked SCO's tech article data base and found articles 11293 ("An in-place upgrade from OpenServer 5.0.4 to 5.0.5 and then on to 5.06 fails"), 112523 ("I upgraded from OpenServer 5.0.x to OpenServer 5.0.6 and my files from /usr/local are missing"), 105664 ("The Internet FastStart package did not install after an in-place upgrade to OpenServer Enterprise Release 5.0.4 or 5.0.5"), and 11542 ("I get kernel relink errors when trying to install Mer...

SCO Open Server 5.0.6 versus 5.0.4
Hi, Anybody can point me to info or can state if there is a performance improvement from running 5.0.6 versus 5.0.4. Application is database access centered. Regards, Marian news wrote: > Hi, > Anybody can point me to info or can state if there is a performance > improvement from running 5.0.6 versus 5.0.4. Application is database access > centered. I don't think you are going to get a useful answer. Let's assume that I could authoritatively say that 5.0.6 has performance related improvements over .4 in certain areas. I can't recall if it does or doesn't, bu...

SCO Caldera v3.2.5.07 and Enterprise 5.0.7 3.2v5.0.7
I have 2 different software applications. We are considering moving both to a single server sunning sco. One vendor says they will only run on SCO caldera v 3.2.2.07 the other says they will only run on enterprise 5.0.7 3.2v5.0.7 I am confused, are these 2 different os's or just versions of the same os. Can someone enlighten me? gerard typed (on Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 11:34:45AM -0800): | I have 2 different software applications. | We are considering moving both to a single server sunning sco. | One vendor says they will only run on SCO caldera v 3.2.2.07 There is no such version as 3.2.2...

SATA on 5.0.6 or 5.0.7?
Anyone running SCO 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 on servers with SATA drives? I'd like to hear from anyone with SATA based servers and if they met their exceptions for performance and reliability. In the past, I have always used SCSI drives for the performance and customary 5 year warrantee. Now SATA drives are available with 5 year warrantee and manufactures claim the drives are equivalent to SCSI performance at 40% less cost. I have checked my distributors and all the SATA drives I can find are 7200 RPM with the exception of the 36G WD360GD 10k RPM SATA drive. I have a request from a client ru...

\\BI 7.0\\ SAP 4.7\\ ECC 5.0\\ ECC 6.0\\CRM \\ BW 3.5\\
Check your requirement from the following list of Software SAP IDES for Your Personal Practice at Home. I. SAP ECC 6.0 SR2 12DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide II. SAP ECC 5.0 IDES 7 DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide III. SAP 4.7IDES 3 DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide IV. . SAP SRM 5.0 and CRM 5.0 IDES CRM 4.0IDES V. SAP bi 7.0 (IDES) VI. SAP BW 3.5 VII. SAP CRM 5.0 VIII. SAP CRM 4.0 If you interested Please Send Your Mail at: balakumar14@gmail.com with Your Location and Contact Number. ...

Totaly new iOS 7.0.5/ 7.0.4/7.0.6 Jailbreak For iPhone 5s,5c,5,4s Just Released
The Most wanted Popular jailbreak iPhone 5 iOS 7 tool from http://iphonejailbreak-unlock.com – compiled by the iPhone Team – has just been released and updated with full and easy support for Unlock/Jailbreak iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS iOS 7/6.1.4/6.1.4 And 7.0.5/7 Untethered. You may have caught our tutorial, which detailed how one could jailbreak their device tethered using Redsn0w, although since it was a pre-iOS 7 and 7.0.5/7 release, users needed to "point" the tool to the older firmware. Team Unlock-Jailbreak was created few years ago, combines some of the jailbreak and unlock communi...

sap IDES of BI 7.0\\ SAP 4.7\\ ECC 5.0\\ ECC 6.0\\CRM \\ BW 3.5
Choose your requirement from the following list of IDES Software SAP IDES for Your Personal Practice at Home. I. SAP ECC 6.0 SR2 12DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide II. SAP ECC 5.0 IDES 7 DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide III. SAP 4.7IDES 3 DVDs + Screen shot Installation Guide IV. . SAP SRM 5.0 and CRM 5.0 IDES CRM 4.0IDES V. SAP bi 7.0 (IDES) VI. SAP BW 3.5 VII. SAP CRM 5.0 VIII. SAP CRM 4.0 If you are interested Please Send Your Mail at: balakumar14@gmail.com with Your Location and Contact Number. ...

SCO OpenServer 5.0.4/5.0.5 New Daylight Savings dates
Has anyone yet come up with a solution on changing older SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 / 5.0.5 / 5.0.6 systems to accommodate the new daylight savings dates starting this year?? I have looked around at SCO's site and they have an update to install on 5.0.7 systems that also indicate you should install new libc, etc Anyone know how to fix this on older SCO OpenServer releases?? Thanks for any help Scott Ullmann Telespectrum sullmann@telespectrum.com scooter typed (on Mon, Jan 22, 2007 at 12:37:58PM -0800): | Has anyone yet come up with a solution on changing older SCO OpenServer | 5.0.4 / 5.0....

if time = 3 seconds, how do i set the values of the time steps 0,0.1,0.2,0.3,0.5,1.0,1.5,2.0,3.0,5.0 to -9999 from time =3 seconds
Hi &nbsp; I have 18 inputs (arrays) which contain certain statistics and if time&nbsp;&nbsp;= 3 seconds, set the values of time step 5.0 to -9999.0. &nbsp; I was wondering if there is an efficient way to do this without using a lot of case statements? &nbsp; Thank you. Hello AdrianT, it's not really clear to me what you want to do... I suspect: you have an array containing values and you want to output them with a fixed timing of 3 seconds: you should use a for loop autoindexing trough your array and sending the value to your indicator/output/whatever. Put a "wait for next multiple" into your for loop. Or do you want to have a minimum time delay of 3 seconds? Again use a for loop, get the time value and use a InRange&amp;Coerce with minimum set to 3 seconds... Or you should explain more precisely what you need... Hi Thanks for that. Let me explain. &nbsp; The time may vary. Let me give an example. if time&nbsp; = 2.1, I want to set the time step's &nbsp;3.0 and 5.0's values to -9999.0. if the time =0.1 seconds then I want to set 0.2,0.3, 0.5 etc values to -9999.0 etc .................................................................... &nbsp; Can you please help? Thank you. Hello TUDS, do you use different accounts/nicknames ? Well, that's easy, at least for a sorted array: Search for your time-value in the array (Threshold 1D array). Fill all elements from that index till the end with your "error...

Re: SATA on 5.0.6 or 5.0.7?
: "Steve M. Fabac, Jr." <smfabac@att.net> wrote in message : news:4325B488.908204F5@att.net... : > Anyone running SCO 5.0.6 or 5.0.7 on servers with : > SATA drives? : > : > I'd like to hear from anyone with SATA based servers and if : > they met their exceptions for performance and reliability. : > : > In the past, I have always used SCSI drives for the performance : > and customary 5 year warrantee. Now SATA drives are available with : > 5 year warrantee and manufactures claim the drives are equivalent : > to SCSI performance at 40% less co...

moving printers from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7
I have a whole lot of printers attached to ttys(specialix multi serial ports) on SCO 5.0.6, I am setting up a new server with 5.0.7 is there an easy way to move the printers configurations from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7 e,g Can I just copy /usr/spool/lp/*/lp from 5.0.6 to 5.0.7, would that make all my printers appear in 5.0.7 Many thanks denn.el@gmail.com typed (on Mon, May 21, 2007 at 06:39:27AM -0700): | I have a whole lot of printers attached to ttys(specialix multi serial | ports) on SCO 5.0.6, I am setting up a new server with 5.0.7 is there | an easy way to move the printers configurations fro...

SCSI tape not working after upgrade 5.0.5 -> 5.0.7
Good day, After an upgrade of SCO OpenServer 5.0.5 running on Dell PowerEdge 2400 to 5.0.7 we found the tape drive does not work. In "mkdev tape", when you go view the installed tape drives it lists none. But if you try to create a new one, it can't: ---snip--- You are about to add the following SCSI device: Host Adapter Type Adapter Device Number ID LUN Bus ------------------------------------------------------- SCSI alad tape 0 6 0 0 Update SCSI configuration? (y/n) y Cannot add this tape. Another tape is already...

Sybase and Openserver 5.0.4/5.0.5
Can somone give me information about what Sybase Sql version that runs on OSR5.0.4 and OSR5.0.5 etc? ...

Web resources about - Looking for precompiled 'rsync" for SCO 5.0.5, 5.0.6 and 5.0.7 - comp.unix.sco.misc