Sart and stop the spool ?

Hello, I'm retired for three years and forgot how to stop and start the
spool ?

Can somebody help me ?

Thank you in advance.

Andre Georgel

Site : http://www.materiels-trans.fr

"La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a�plus rien �
ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien � enlever."
"Perfection is not when there is nothing to add, but
when there is nothing to remove."

(A. de Saint Exupery)

ISO

Andr� Georgel wrote:
> Hello, I'm retired for three years and forgot how to stop and start the
> spool ?
>
> Can somebody help me ?
>
> Thank you in advance.

/usr/lib/lpshut

to restart:

/usr/lib/lpsched

lpstat -t summarizes all printers status.

            SCO Authorized Partner
            Microlite BackupEdge Certified Reseller
            (209) 745-1401 Cell: (209) 251-9120
            E-mail: patubb@inreach.com
Pat
12/7/2009 9:24:21 AM
> Andr� Georgel wrote:
>> Hello, I'm retired for three years and forgot how to stop and start the
>> spool ?
>>
>> Can somebody help me ?
>>
>> Thank you in advance.
>>

> /usr/lib/lpshut
>
> to restart:
>
> /usr/lib/lpsched
>
> lpstat -t summarizes all printers status.

I remenber lpstat -t but I've atempt lpshut but the path was missing !
Thank you for your help

Andre Georgel

Site : http://www.materiels-trans.fr

"La perfection n'est pas lorsqu'il n'y a�plus rien �
ajouter, mais lorsque qu'il n'y a plus rien � enlever."
"Perfection is not when there is nothing to add, but
when there is nothing to remove."

(A. de Saint Exupery)

ISO

Stop it Stop it Stop it
All this talk about Oblivion, and here I am, sitting on my hands, waiting for bastardbuy to ship me a freakin' out-of-stock-don't-know-when-more-will-arrive Xbox 360 and Oblivion. I have a good mind to download Oblivion from a torrent and play it on my computer. You're all so insensitive to my pain, so I'm going to have to filter Oblivion posts for now. "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca> wrote in message news:kRZVf.811$u15.185775@news20.bellglobal.com... > All this talk about Oblivion, and here I am, sitting on my hands, waiting > for bastardbuy t...

Unix SCO
Hi ! In SCO Openserver 5.0.6, le size of a file was limited to 2Go. Is it le same in 5.0.7 ? Is there an newest version without this limit ? Thanks for your answers Eric On 10 Dec 2003 04:45:55 -0800, eric.picabia@tiscali.fr (eric) wrote: >Hi ! >In SCO Openserver 5.0.6, le size of a file was limited to 2Go. >Is it le same in 5.0.7 ? >Is there an newest version without this limit ? >Thanks for your answers >Eric Openserver continues to hang onto the 2Gb file size limit in 5.0.7. The upcoming version (code-name "Legend" I believe) due next year will supposedly drop...

SCO Vs Novell: SCO loses Copyright Claims on UNIX
http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20070810165237718 Hot off the presses: Judge Dale Kimball has issued a 102-page ruling [PDF] on the numerous summary judgment motions in SCO v. Novell. Here it is as text. Here is what matters most: [T]he court concludes that Novell is the owner of the UNIX and UnixWare Copyrights. ...

Complete newboe to unix
Hi I've been remotely running a BSD server for a few years and know the bare basics of command line communication. I set up mysql accounts using phpmyadmin .. thats how sad I am ;) I have an Digital Alphaserver 2100 4/275 that starts fine when I attempt to boot, mentions all the bits like bootstrap mode etc, but when it gets to the login, the screen dies. Ive been told the machine is looking for the remote terminal that it was shut down from. Outside of unix i mainly use OSX, but ive found that using windows running Hyper terminal and connected to the alphaserver thru the ...

Win2k Ras/VPN and a SCO Unix Machine and some difficulty getting to the SCO Machine [LONG]
First let me say I am sorry for the length of this but I wanted to provide as much info as possible. I have a client that has a Compaq system running SCO Unix 5.0.7 system in conjunction with a Win2k System providing VPN access. #uname -X System = SCO_SV Node = theirnode Release = 3.2v5.0.7 KernelID = 2003-02-18 Machine = Xeon BusType = ISA Serial = XXXXXXXXXXX Users = 30 OEM# = 0 Origin# = 1 NumCPU = 1 The bulk of their processing is done via dumb terminal connections but they also have a few in-house workstations connected via ethernet and then DSL access via Windows VPN. There i...

SCO UNIX 3.2.4 vs SCO OS4/5 device driver compatibility
Greetings! The subject pretty much says it all. I've got an ancient SCO 3.2.4 system that must live at least a few years longer. I'm looking into virtualizing it using the QEMU emulator but am having a time finding network card drivers specifically for pre-Open Server versions. The virtualized network device I'm wanting to use is the RTL8029 (PCI ne2000). Any advice, comments or directions would be fantastic. Regards, Stephen Spencer Lawrence, KS Stephen Spencer wrote: > The subject pretty much says it all. I've got an ancient SCO 3.2.4 > system that must live a...

Trying to compile putty-0.60 on SCO UNIX 5.0.7 with GCC and SCO Dev
I am trying to compile putty downloaded from http://linux.softpedia.com/progDownload/PuTTY-Download-347.html but get the error below. gcc -g -O2 -Wall -Werror -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DHAVE_X11 -DHAVE_X -DSYSV -Di386 -DS CO325 -D__SCO__ -DHAVE_XAW -DHAVE_SHAPE_EXT -DHAVE_SHAPE -DHAVE_SHM_EXT -DHAVE_X SHM -DHAVE_XCONVERTCASE -I/usr/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include -I/usr /include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/include/cairo -I/usr/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/include/gl ib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I/usr/X11R6/include -I.././ -I../charset/ -I../windows/ -I../unix/ -I../mac/...

given 5-year old Dell Poweredge 2300 server, SCO Unix, 2x9GB hDD
I was just given a Dell Poweredge 2300 server with 2 x 9.1 GB hard drives, 64MB RAM. It has SCO (version 7, circa 1999) Unix loaded. I know next to nothing about Unix/Linux. I was going to use this as a box to learn Linux. Then eventually use it a production web server LAMP ( Linux, Apache PHP and MySQL). Advice on what to do with it? Stick with SCO or dump it for Linux? Do I need more RAM to run a light-weight production web server that will be database intensive? "NotGiven" <noname@nonegiven.net> wrote in message news:49dpf.12921$kP5.4739@bignews5...

given 5-year old Dell Poweredge 2300 server, SCO Unix, 2x9GB hDD
I was just given a Dell Poweredge 2300 server with 2 x 9.1 GB hard drives. It has SCO (version 7, circa 1999) Unix loaded. I know next to nothing about Unix/Linux. I was going to use this as a box to learn Linux. Then eventually use it a production web server LAMP ( Linux, Apache PHP and MySQL). I don't know how much RAM it has - physically, it has one stick of RAM. Advice on what to do with it? Stick with SCO or dump it for Linux? On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:22:06 -0500 "NotGiven" <noname@nonegiven.net> wrote: > I was just given a Dell Poweredge ...

given 5-year old Dell Poweredge 2300 server, SCO Unix, 2x9GB hDD
I was just given a Dell Poweredge 2300 server with 2 x 9.1 GB hard drives, 64MB RAM. It has SCO (version 7, circa 1999) Unix loaded. I know next to nothing about Unix/Linux. I was going to use this as a box to learn Linux. Then eventually use it a production web server LAMP ( Linux, Apache PHP and MySQL). Advice on what to do with it? Stick with SCO or dump it for Linux? Do I need more RAM to run a light-weight production web server that will be database intensive? NotGiven wrote: > I was just given a Dell Poweredge 2300 server with 2 x 9.1 GB hard drives, > 64MB RAM. > It ha...

hylafax for SCO Unix ???
I've been a loyal user of vsifax on SCO Unix OSR 507 but now I need more features ( like been able to send pcl files over the fax ) but that requires me to upgrade to at least VSIFAX 3.0, meanwhile We've been using Halifax on a Linux box that works wonderful it even lets windoze computers on the LAN to use it fax server capabilities. So Has anyone tried Halifax on a SCO Unix environment ? If so, please let me know what version will I need to compile or run on OSR 507. Have a great Day! Enrique Arredondo typed (on Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 09:17:39PM +0000): | I've been a loyal...

Ghost SCO Unix
I ghost a SCO Unix harddisk to a new harddisk, but I cannot bootup the machine with that new harddisk. Here are the steps I ghost the harddisk: 1. Connect the SCO Unix harddisk and the new harddisk. The new harddisk acts as the slave. 2. Boot the machine and use fdisk to partition the new harddisk into two parts: UNIX and DOS. The UNIX partition has the same size as the original harddisk. This partition is activated. 3. Use the ghost 'Partition to Partition' to copy the content of original harddisk to the DOS partition of the new harddisk. 4. Use the ghost 'Partition to Partition&...

EDI on SCO unix
What's the best EDI solution for UNIX SCO 5.0.5 ? I want to receive and send EDI documents for multiple trading partners using the internet. EDS used to have a Unix product but they stopped supporting it. I use EDS Asset running on a PC and have scripts to get and put files from the PC using Samba. This is linked to my application! "Enrique Arredondo" <atk@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:MOdsb.5736$3q4.1819@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com... > What's the best EDI solution for UNIX SCO 5.0.5 ? > > I want to receive and send EDI documents for multiple tr...

NOMENCLATURE OF SCO UNIX
Dear Friends, we are using sco unix 5.05. I am not familier with the nomenclature of sco unix. How does it distinguish a block device with raw device. Actually I want to install Sybase 11.0.3 on sco unix 5.05 As per Sybase , Devices have to to be created on character devices for better performance ? Please help ASAP. Thanks in advance Regards Suraj ...

Web resources about - Sart and stop the spool ? - comp.unix.sco.misc

Spool knitting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spool knitting, corking, French knitting or tomboy knitting is a form of knitting that uses a spool and a number of nails to produce a narrow ...

Facebook’s Latest ‘Acqu-Hire’ Is Mobile Content-Caching Service Spool
The latest “ acqu-hire ” by Facebook is mobile content-caching startup Spool , which announced over the weekend that it was shuttering operations ...

Facebook hires team behind mobile bookmarking service Spool
Facebook has hired the small team behind Spool , a social bookmarking service that makes web content available for offline viewing on mobile ...

Jared Spool (@jmspool) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Jared Spool @ jmspool 42.635976,-71.164046 ...

Apple Stoer: A Jared Spool Slide
Explore Jeffrey's photos on Flickr. Jeffrey has uploaded 25027 photos to Flickr.

Spool Tuning - YouTube
... the EcoBoost family of engines from Ford have proven to be wildly popular with customers, not just because of their exceptional p... At Spool ...

Cinema's craftsmen losing the spools of their trade
Cinema's craftsmen losing the spools of their trade

3Dom USA Announces the Eco-Spool – Environmentally Friendly 3D Printing Filament Spools
As more and more people begin purchasing and using desktop 3D printers, the more filament is being consumed. While, much of this filament, specifically ...

Facebook Picks Up Spool Team and Shuts Bookmarking Service Down
Spool, a mobile social bookmarking company, has been “acqhired” by Facebook. The company informed users this morning that it would be shutting ...

Novitec Rosso spools Ferrari SA Aperta up past 800 horsepower
Whether Ferrari ends up building the rumored Fernando Alonso edition or not, the SA Aperta will stand as one of the most exclusive iterations ...