Unable to open SCO Termlite (Version 1.1.1)

Hi all,

I am having a problem getting termlite to open.  When the shortcut is
clicked on the egg timer pops up but the nothing happens.  I have
checked the processes in task manager and the processes are being
started (ntvdm.exe, wowexec.exe and termlite.exe).

I have tried completly removing termlite from the machine, including
removing all entries from the registry, and reinstalling termlite but
this is still giving me the same symptoms.  I have also tried expanding
the following files from c:\i386\ folder to c:\WINNT\system32\
(autoexec.nt, config.nt and command.com).  This has also failed to
resolve the issue.  I can open a command prompt so this does not seem
to be an issue with 16-bit applications.

The machine in question is running Windows 2000.

Does any one have any ideas as to why this is happening.

Thank you in advance

Jon

0
justjont (1)

"Just Jont" <justjont@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I am having a problem getting termlite to open.  When the shortcut is
> clicked on the egg timer pops up but the nothing happens.  I have
> checked the processes in task manager and the processes are being
> started (ntvdm.exe, wowexec.exe and termlite.exe).
>
> I have tried completly removing termlite from the machine, including
> removing all entries from the registry, and reinstalling termlite but
> this is still giving me the same symptoms.  I have also tried expanding
> the following files from c:\i386\ folder to c:\WINNT\system32\
> (autoexec.nt, config.nt and command.com).  This has also failed to
> resolve the issue.  I can open a command prompt so this does not seem
> to be an issue with 16-bit applications.
>
> The machine in question is running Windows 2000.
>
> Does any one have any ideas as to why this is happening.
>
> Thank you in advance
>
> Jon

Not a lot of information available here.  Based on your post, all we know is
that 'termlite' doesn't work and you've tried a few things to resolve the
issue. Is this connection over a network, serial, or modem line?  Have you
checked all the hardware connections (just in case the cable came lose, the
modem died, or network card failed)?  Does 'termlite' even present you with
a connection screen (if it has an automatic connection already configured
and can't find a line, it will sit there at the hourglass forever)?  Can you
ping the remote host your attempting to connect to?  Can you 'telnet' to
that host (from the command line)?  These aren't solutions by any means, but
they do provide a way for you to try isolating the problem.

JP

0
piperent (32)

Dunno, but maybe http://aplawrence.com/Bofcusm/1710.html is related.

--
Tony Lawrence
Unix/Linux/Mac OS X  resources: http://aplawrence.com

1.1.1.1 ?
hi my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid IP? and what is port 9999?? thanks mike wrote: > hi > > my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to > contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid > IP? and what is port 9999?? > thanks These trojans *BlitzNet*, *Backdoor.Oracle*, *Backdoor.Spadeace* uses port 9999 -- S.S. "StarScripter" <Star@privacy.net> wrote in message news:<bv8ejj$p54t3$1@ID-185702.news.uni-berlin.de>... > mike wrote: > > hi > > > > my firewall logs dropped packets from an internal IP address trying to > > contact 1.1.1.1 through port 9999. Any ideas whether 1.1.1.1 is valid > > IP? and what is port 9999?? > > thanks > > These trojans *BlitzNet*, *Backdoor.Oracle*, *Backdoor.Spadeace* uses port > 9999 thanks very much..will check it out ...

Alignment of foo[1][1][1][1]
Suppose I have type 'foo' and: sizeof (foo) == 16 alignof (foo) == 2 Suppose I have type 'foo[1][1][1][1]' and: sizeof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 16 Can: alignof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 4 ? I'd like to think not, but is it prohibited? If I do: typedef foo bar[1][1][1][1]; bar * my_bar = malloc(sizeof *bar); foo * my_foo = (foo *) my_bar; certainly 'my_bar' points to an object whose alignment satisfies type 'foo'. But what about the other way around? typedef foo bar[1][1][1][1]; foo * my_foo = malloc(sizeof *foo); bar * my_bar = (bar *) my_foo; 'my_foo' could point to an object aligned for '2', but if the alignment requirement for 'bar' is '4', then the behaviour is undefined. With a size of '16', array elements would always satisfy both alignment requirements. My guess is that no implementation does this, but again: How about Standard-wise? On 6/29/2011 11:11 PM, Shao Miller wrote: > Suppose I have type 'foo' and: > > sizeof (foo) == 16 > alignof (foo) == 2 > > Suppose I have type 'foo[1][1][1][1]' and: > > sizeof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 16 > > Can: > > alignof (foo[1][1][1][1]) == 4 > > ? I'd like to think not, but is it prohibited? If I do: > > typedef foo bar[1][1][1][1]; > bar * my_bar = malloc(sizeof *bar); > foo * my_foo = (foo *) my_bar; > > certainly 'my_bar' points to ...

RedNotebook 1.1.1
RedNotebook 1.1.1 has been released. You can get the tarball, the Windows installer and links to distribution packages at http://rednotebook.sourceforge.net/downloads.html What is RedNotebook? -------------------- RedNotebook is a **graphical journal** and diary helping you keep track of notes and thoughts. It includes a calendar navigation, customizable templates, export functionality and word clouds. You can also format, tag and search your entries. RedNotebook is available in the repositories of most common Linux distributions and a Windows installer is available. What's new? ----------- * Let user delete category with 'DELETE' key (LP:608717) * Sort categories alphabetically (LP:612859) * Fix: After clicking "Change the text" on an annotation, directly edit it (LP:612861) * Fix: Journal -> _Journal in menu * Fix: Do not clear entry when category is changed in new-entry dialog * Fix: restore left divider position * Fix: Use rednotebook website for retrieving newest version information (LP:621975) * Windows: Shrink installer size * Windows: Update gtk libs * Windows: New theme * Windows: New icons * New translations: * English (United Kingdom) * Norwegian Bokmal * Many translations updated Cheers, Jendrik ...

DeepForm 1.1.1
DeepForm allows an analyst to create a document (named Model) that specifies the structure and the contents of the XML document containing the corporate data. DeepForm does not requires any knowledge of the XML format by the user. The data model creation The application allows the user to compone his own model using a quick and easy interface. The analyst can create his own model by simply combining the "basic" elements of DeepForm: * fields (customizables); * tables; * sections. DeepForm allows to create new models by using parts of other models previuosly created. Every model is real a document taht can be added of notes and comments by the author without using a word processor editor. The main component is the section which together with the sub-sections allows to freely structure the data model in a gerarchic way. Every section can contain fields, tables and one or more sub-sections. DeepForm specifies the "formal" accuracy of data (syntax and type) through the automatic generation of rules written according to the international standard XML-Schema specified by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). The generation is automatic and does not require any previous knowledge on the XML language. More Info: http://www.tecnate.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=82&Itemid=166 Download URL: http://www.tecnate.com/dmdocuments/DPF11_Setup_SHW.exe Screenshot URL: http://www.tecnate.com/dmdoc...

PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 released
PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 has been released. It is a minor new version, containing modifications of code lines of Example 3 such that it can encrypt either a plaintext string or a byte sequence. M. K. Shen A minor new Version 1.1.2 of PROVABLEPRIME has been released, with improvement of a function used in the illustrative Example 3 and 4. M. K. Shen ...

PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 released
PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 has been released http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7234475/1/. It is a minor new version, containing modifications of code lines of Example 3 such that it can encrypt either a plaintext string or a byte sequence. M. K. Shen A minor new Version 1.1.2 of PROVABLEPRIME has been released, with improvement of a function used in the illustrative Example 3 and 4. M. K. Shen ...

PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 released
PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 has been released: http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7234475/1/. It is a minor new version, containing modifications of code lines of Example 3 such that it can encrypt either a plaintext string or a byte sequence. M. K. Shen On 11/23/2014 8:33 AM, Mok-Kong Shen wrote: > > PROVABLEPRIME Version 1.1.1 has been released: > http://s13.zetaboards.com/Crypto/topic/7234475/1/. > It is a minor new version, containing modifications of code lines > of Example 3 such that it can encrypt either a plaintext string or > a byte sequence. &...

MJSP version 1.1.1 released
This is a maintenance release. For notes and downloads see the project's page on SF: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mjsp/ Uri Schor CAV Systems Ltd. ...

1--1
I don't understand why this works as expected: select * from games order by 2 but this doesn't: select * from games order by 1--1 The "order by" is completely ignored. On Wednesday January 21 2015 11:44, in comp.databases.mysql, "Kiuhnm Mnhuik" <gandalf23@mail.com> wrote: > I don't understand why this works as expected: > select * > from games > order by 2 > but this doesn't: > select * > from games > order by 1--1 > The "order by" is completely ignored. No, it isn...

both 1 and not-1?
Okay, maybe I'm getting too tired for tonight, but ... how can add_to_array *possibly* die with a filter violation (which it does)? Certainly, is_filtered doesn't modify $visit -- or does it? sub add_to_array{ my $self = shift; my $visit = shift; if ( not $self->is_filtered($visit) ){ if ( $self->is_filtered($visit) ){die ("FILTER VIOLATION\n");} } } sub is_filtered{ my $self = shift; my $visit = shift; while ( my ($field, $pattern) = each %{ $self->{_excludepatterns} } ){ if ( $visit->{$field} =~ $pattern){ return 1; } } return 0; } Many thanks, Michael Goerz "Michael Goerz" <news12@8439.e4ward.com> wrote in message news:4ns3s9Fbp1otU1@uni-berlin.de... > Okay, maybe I'm getting too tired for tonight, but ... how can > add_to_array *possibly* die with a filter violation (which it does)? > Certainly, is_filtered doesn't modify $visit -- or does it? > > sub add_to_array{ > my $self = shift; > my $visit = shift; > if ( not $self->is_filtered($visit) ){ > if ( $self->is_filtered($visit) ){die ("FILTER VIOLATION\n");} > } > } > > sub is_filtered{ > my $self = shift; > my $visit = shift; > while ( my ($field, $pattern) = each %{ $self->{_excludepatterns} } ){ > if ( $visit->{$field} =~ $pattern){ return 1; } > } > return 0; > } > > Many thanks...

Audit of Unixware 2.1.3 and SCO 5.7.1.1 machines
Hi, I'm trying to perform an Audit of several Unixware 2.1.3 and SCO 5.7.1.1 (yes, really!) and I need to get the commands to grab all the info about the systems. This is things like number of disk controllers, disks, size of disks, amount of memory, CPUs, software installed, NICs, tape drives, volume groups (if approprate). Is there a bunch of commands somewhere that I can use to get all this info. I've been googling around, and looking through this group for some of the morning but I'm not having much luck. Have got all the commands / scripts for AIX, Solaris and HP-UX but not for SCO. Many thanks, Steve Button On 2 Aug 2005 04:06:58 -0700, "Steve Button" <steve0504@pointers-uk.net> wrote: >Hi, > >I'm trying to perform an Audit of several Unixware 2.1.3 and SCO >5.7.1.1 (yes, really!) and I need to get the commands to grab all the >info about the systems. This is things like number of disk controllers, >disks, size of disks, amount of memory, CPUs, software installed, NICs, >tape drives, volume groups (if approprate). > >Is there a bunch of commands somewhere that I can use to get all this >info. I've been googling around, and looking through this group for >some of the morning but I'm not having much luck. > Is version 5.7.1.1 UnixWare 7.1.1? I've never seen Unixware in any form, but on SCO OpenServer there is a command called "hw" which will detail most if not all of what y...

Version 1.1
Hi, Where can I find version 1.1 of xharbour.org? Grzegorz ...

SW: Domination version 1.1.1.2
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service http://www.os2voice.org ++ From: martinDESPAM@DESPAMos2world.com Domination version 1.1.1.2 has been released (11/18/2012). This is a Java version of the game Risk. http://domination.sourceforge.net/ Source: OS/2 Warp News and Rumors Links: * http://www.os2bbs.com/OS2News/ ...

opengl version 1.1 or 1.5.3??
I'm having some problems implementing a skybox. Before I can ask about that, I need to figure out what is going wrong with my OpenGL installation. I'm trying to use an OpenGL feature present in version 1.2 and later ( GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE - trying to get rid of skybox texture seams ). I'm getting compile errors which leads me to believe I have problems with my OpenGL installation since the following C statement, version=glGetString(GL_VERSION); returns the string "1.5.3" but a global search of all GL.h include files only brings up include files for version 1.1 . ...

Re: Audit of Unixware 2.1.3 and SCO 5.7.1.1 machines (fwd)
On Tue, 2 Aug 2005, Steve Button wrote: > I'm trying to perform an Audit of several Unixware 2.1.3 and SCO > 5.7.1.1 (yes, really!) and I need to get the commands to grab all the > info about the systems. This is things like number of disk controllers, > disks, size of disks, amount of memory, CPUs, software installed, NICs, > tape drives, volume groups (if approprate). > > Is there a bunch of commands somewhere that I can use to get all this > info. I've been googling around, and looking through this group for > some of the morning but I'm not having much luck. > > Have got all the commands / scripts for AIX, Solaris and HP-UX but not > for SCO. Take a look at the UnixWare 7 FAQ at http://www.zenez.com/cgi-bin/ou8faq/faq How do I document my UW 7 System? (HW, SW...) http://www.zenez.com/tmp/ou8faqz/cache/248.html Good Luck, -- Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com> ZENEZ 1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah 84047 ...

1.1, 1.2, 1.3 are all goners now
It seems, well, it doesn't seem but it is, well, it seems that the subject version of Workbenches won't be any more these, versions of Workbench, but versions of Amix. The Amiga's go for the Network. :-)) Have you seen that CDTV on amiga.jorg? That kind od schalametry for games, like some high tech heavily classic games will be played... Heyyyaaa!!! p.s. some piece of equipment, eh.. CD, floppy, installable HD, all, joysticks, joypads for CDTV, playing CDs and playing games. It's like you'll need a high class massive wood shelf for this, the CDs and for the - :( r...

Meaning of 1:1, 1:1 generalization, 1:n, 1:n non identifying, n:m
Hi All, I've been taking a look at DB Designer 4, and looking through the documentation (http://www.fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/doc/index.html) I am a little unclear on some of their nomenclature: '1:1' - Ok, one to one. Got it. '1:1 generalization' - Don't know this. Obviously different somehow from one to one, but how? '1:n' - One to many, I assume. '1:n non identifying' - Nonidentifying? What does this mean? 'n:m' - Many to many? Again, not sure. Can anyone help clarify? Thanks! -Josh Joshua Beall wrote: > I...

JDK 1.3.1/1.4/1.5
How can you display JDialog without the Close on the Top Right in any of these versions(JDK 1.3.1/1.4/1.5). The only thing it displays is the close button X and I don't want that? Thank you! vnssoftware wrote: > How can you display JDialog without the Close on the Top Right in any > of these versions(JDK 1.3.1/1.4/1.5). The only thing it displays is > the close button X and I don't want that? > > Thank you! Dialog.setUndecorated() since 1.4 -- Knute Johnson email s/nospam/knute/ Molon labe... ...

Installing subversion 1.1.1
Ok, I just can't seem to get this to work on upgrading. cd /usr/ports/www/apache2 make clean make WITH_PROXY_MODULES=yes WITH_SSL_MODULES=yes \\ WITH_BERKELEYBD=db4 make deinstall make reinstall cd /usr/ports/devel/subversion make clean sudo make WITH_MOD_DAV_SVN="yes" WITH_PYTHON="yes" WITH_PERL="yes" Produces this error: You should build `www/apache2' with db4 support to use subversion with it. Please rebuild `www/apache2' with option `WITH_BERKELEYDB=(db4|db41|db42)' and try again. do I also have to do apr-svn as well? -- Kirk Job-Sluder "The square-jawed homunculi of Tommy Hilfinger ads make every day an existential holocaust." --Scary Go Round Kirk Job-Sluder wrote: > Ok, I just can't seem to get this to work on upgrading. > > cd /usr/ports/www/apache2 > make clean > make WITH_PROXY_MODULES=yes WITH_SSL_MODULES=yes \\ > WITH_BERKELEYBD=db4 doh! ...

ADTPro 1.1.1 Released
Some goodies for our /// friends, plus lots of movement in the UDP/ Uthernet arena. See: http://adtpro.sourceforge.net New functionality: * [Client] SOS version can use Ethernet UDP transport via the Uthernet card (http://a2retrosystems.com/) * [Client] SOS version can format media * [Server] Apple /// computers can be bootstrapped from bare metal over their built-in serial ports Bug fixes: * [Client] Occasional Ethernet "hang" during transfer * [Client] Exiting the Ethernet configuration screen via the Return key but without saving to disk caused changes to ...

XOTcl 1.1.1 available
Dear Tcl community, i am pleased to announce the general availability of XOTcl 1.1.1. Changes (mostly portability and build improvements) relative to 1.1.0 are: - Compiles out of the box for * Mac OS X (many thanks to Daniel Steffen) * freebsd 4.9 (many thanks to Marc Spitzer) - configure can run outside of xotcl-tree and can install to a different directory. Example: % mkdir -p /tmp/xotcl/unix % cd /tmp/xotcl/unix % ~/xotcl-1.1.1/unix/configure --with-all % make % make test % make install DESTDIR=/tmp - several fixes and improvements such as * added option --with-tkinclude for configure (only needed when built with optional --with-xowish) * fixes to make gdbm work when compiled with threads enabled * fix for initialization of stubtables in gdbm * fixes for HTTP support (return format of values in HTTP OPTION command made windows explorer hang) * easy provision for redirects in HTTP server best regards -gustaf neumann & uwe zdun Download is available @ http://media.wu-wien.ac.at/download.html -- David Gravereaux <davygrvy@pobox.com> [species: human; planet: earth,milkyway(western spiral arm),alpha sector] ...

Quickeo 1.1.1.3
Quickeo is for people who want to share their digital photos, videos and music with their friends, family and community - not the whole world. Quickeo is private file-sharing with a simple email. Quickeo lets you create rich multimedia newsletters in a matter of minutes. Quickeo is the only sharing service that lets you create a rich multimedia gallery (of videos, audios, images and other files) and choose exactly who may view each gallery through email. Quickeo allows you to present your multimedia content in a newsletter or album format, with video introduction (can be captured in ...

libshcodecs 1.1.1 Release
libshcodecs 1.1.1 Release ========================= libshcodecs is a library for controlling SH-Mobile hardware codecs. The [SH-Mobile][0] processor series includes a hardware video processing unit that supports MPEG-4 and H.264 encoding and decoding. libshcodecs is available under the terms of the GNU LGPL. The source archive, and more information about the library are available from: https://oss.renesas.com/modules/document/?libshcodecs New in this release =================== This is a brown paper bag release, including a missing file (display.h) and fixes for compile warnings and other cleanups. Following proper procedure, this new tarball has been generated with "make distcheck". Details ------- This release includes the following changes since version 1.1.0: Conrad Parker (3): add missing display.h to distribution fix compile warnings throughout Release 1.1.1 Phil Edworthy (1): Clean up: Remove unused symbols configure.ac | 2 +- src/libshcodecs/Version_script.in | 23 +++-------------------- src/libshcodecs/m4driverif.c | 12 +----------- src/tools/Makefile.am | 1 + src/tools/capture.c | 2 +- src/tools/display.c | 6 ++++++ src/tools/shcodecs-record.c | 4 ++-- 7 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-) [0]: http://www.renesas.com/fmwk.jsp?cnt=sh_mobile_family_landing.jsp&fp=/pr...

ANN: pyFltk-1.1.1
We are happy to announce a new release of pyFltk, the Python bindings for FLTK. This release supports FLTK-1.1.7 and Python 2.4 and 2.5. FLTK is a lightweight cross-platform GUI toolkit with a very small footprint. pyFltk applications are very simple and intuitive, making it a good choice for small to medium applications that want to get up to speed quickly. Changes in this release include various bug fixes, improved memory management, and the fixing of several compilation issues. Also, some preliminary documentation was added, see test/preface.html. This release can be downloaded from the project home page: http://pyfltk.sourceforge.net Have fun! Andreas http://pyfltk.sourceforge.net ...

Web resources about - Unable to open SCO Termlite (Version 1.1.1) - comp.unix.sco.misc

Tarantella, Inc. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarantella was a line of products developed by a branch of the company Santa Cruz Operation (SCO) since 1993. In 2001, SCO was renamed Tarantella, ...