[ANN] parallel 1.3: simple parallel processing.

Version 1.3 of ssh_parallel and parallel have been released.

This release features much better error handling in ssh_parallel, so
network errors are less likely to cause jobs to go missing.
Additionally, it allows you to specify a nice level for processes.

Same as the last time, I'm interested in any comments/critiques anyone
may have.

Original release notes (with updated URLs):

If you ever write a shell script along the lines of:

some | pipieline | bash

then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line
would be written as:

some | pipeline | parallel 4

to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel.
There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the
jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set
up).

Webpage: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html
Download: http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.3.tar.gz

-Ed

--
(You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.)(http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258)

/d{def}def/f{/Times s selectfont}d/s{11}d/r{roll}d f 2/m{moveto}d -1
r 230 350 m 0 1 179{ 1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto}for/s 12
    d f pop 235 420 translate 0 0 moveto 1 2 scale show showpage

On 4 Apr., 06:40, Edward Rosten <Edward.Ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Version 1.3 of ssh_parallel and parallel have been released.
>
> This release features much better error handling in ssh_parallel, so
> network errors are less likely to cause jobs to go missing.
> Additionally, it allows you to specify a nice level for processes.
>
> Same as the last time, I'm interested in any comments/critiques anyone
> may have.
>
> Original release notes (with updated URLs):
>
> If you ever write a shell script along the lines of:
>
> some | pipieline | bash
>
> then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line
> would be written as:
>
> some | pipeline | parallel 4
>
> to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel.
> There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the
> jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set
> up).
>
> Webpage:http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html
> Download:http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.3.tar.gz
>
> -Ed

I had a peek into the sources of  parallel.c  and wonder about the
feature to be able to start 2 or more processes but the restriction
to not start a single one. Though, the latter may be useful if the
argument is computed instead of hard coded. It seems an unnecessary
restriction. Just curious.

A useful program, BTW.

Janis
0
Janis
4/4/2008 1:22:54 PM
On Apr 4, 7:22 am, Janis <janis_papanag...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 4 Apr., 06:40, Edward Rosten <Edward.Ros...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Version 1.3 of ssh_parallel and parallel have been released.
>
> > This release features much better error handling in ssh_parallel, so
> > network errors are less likely to cause jobs to go missing.
> > Additionally, it allows you to specify a nice level for processes.
>
> > Same as the last time, I'm interested in any comments/critiques anyone
> > may have.
>
> > Original release notes (with updated URLs):
>
> > If you ever write a shell script along the lines of:
>
> > some | pipieline | bash
>
> > then you may be interested in my program parallel. The above line
> > would be written as:
>
> > some | pipeline | parallel 4
>
> > to perform the same task, but with 4 commands running in parallel.
> > There is a companion program, ssh_parallel which will distribute the
> > jobs over a number of machines (assuming you have passwordless SSH set
> > up).
>
> > Webpage:http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/index.html
> > Download:http://mi.eng.cam.ac.uk/~er258/code/dist/parallel-1.3.tar.gz
>
> > -Ed
>
> I had a peek into the sources of  parallel.c  and wonder about the
> feature to be able to start 2 or more processes but the restriction
> to not start a single one. Though, the latter may be useful if the
> argument is computed instead of hard coded. It seems an unnecessary
> restriction. Just curious.

Good point. I'll change that. I think it would be useful to allow one
process to be started. That would remove special cases if you (for
example) compute the number based on something like load average. I'll
put the new version up in a few hours.

> A useful program, BTW.

Thanks. It can make a big difference since so many machines have >= 2
CPUs.

-Ed
0
Edward

ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.4, myPDA-3.1a5 ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.3, myPDA-3.1a4, Zaurus-gcc-2.95.3X10.3a1 ANN: Openstep for Zaurus: mySTEP-1.4, myPDA-3.1a5
Dear all, again new releases for the GNUstep clone "mySTEP" for the Sharp Zaurus and its runtime environment "myPDA" (X11 + window manager) as well as an update for the gcc cross-compiler development kit hosted on MacOS X 10.3 are available. The system is becoming more and more mature - although it is not yet ripe enough for productivity. It allows you to take the source of Cocoa applications, add a simple shell-script build phase, and compile into a "fat binary" .app bundle that runs verbatim on MacOS X as well as on a standard Zaurus on which myPDA is...

Parallel Compression Library 3.3 and Parallel archiver 2.2
Hello... Parallel Compression Library was updated to version 3.3 and Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2 I have stress tested all the day my Parallel archiver and my parallel compression library, and i have discovered a bug that i have corrected , and i have also optimize them more and now parallel LZMA compression have the same speed as the parallel compression LZMA of 7Zip.. i have also cleaned more the code and i can tell you now that Parallel archiver and Parallel Compression library are very stable now, you can really be confident with both my Parallel archiver...

Parallel Compression Library 3.3 and Parallel archiver 2.2
Hello, Parallel Compression Library was updated to version 3.3 and Parallel archiver was updated to version 2.2 I have stress tested all the day my Parallel archiver and my parallel compression library, and i have discovered a bug that i have corrected , and i have also optimize them more and now parallel LZMA compression have the same speed as the parallel compression LZMA of 7Zip.. i have also cleaned more the code and i can tell you now that Parallel archiver and Parallel Compression library are very stable now, you can really be confident with both my Parallel archiver a...

[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 3;....;n n n n n]
Hi, Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] Thank you. Hana. Hana wrote: > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] HELP REPMAT - Randy Hana wrote: > > > Hi, > Anybody knows how to create this matrix but without using any > loops? > a=[1 1 1 1 1 ;2 2 2 2 2 ;3 3 3 3 3 ;.......;n n n n n ] > > Thank you. > Hana. Hope this isn't homework. >> repmat([1:n]'...

[ANN] Pylint 1.3.1 / Astroid 1.2.1 released
Hello! I'm happy to announce that Pylint 1.3.1 and Astroid 1.2.1 were released. These releases include some bugfixes with the new string formatting checker and a couple of crash fixes. Please note that Pylint 1.3.X is the last version of Pylint which supports Python 2.5 and 2.6. Enjoy! ...

[ANN] Pylint 1.3.1 / Astroid 1.2.1 released
Hello! I'm happy to announce that Pylint 1.3.1 and Astroid 1.2.1 were released. These releases include some bugfixes with the new string formatting checker and a couple of crash fixes. Please note that Pylint 1.3.X is the last version of Pylint which supports Python 2.5 and 2.6. Enjoy! ...

Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here...
Hello.... Parallel archiver version 3.1 is here... I have optimized more my Parallel archiver, now in this new version 3.1, the loading of the index can be done 3X times faster than before, and i have done a benchmark with my new Parallel archiver version 3.1 and i have noticed that it can load now an index of 80000 files in about 9.5 seconds on an SSD drive, that's really fast ! so i think that this new version 3.1 has attain now a good quality and it can be considered an industrial library now and i think that it's now a stable version, so i think that you can b...

[ANN] QtRuby 1.0.4/Korundum 3.3.1
URIS http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/ http://developer.kde.org/language-bindings/ruby/index.html NAME QtRuby 1.0.3 Korundum 3.3.1 SYNOPSIS Ruby bindings for the Qt and KDE GUI apis DESCRIPTION Highlights from the QtRuby ChangeLog * Several fixes for programming errors which caused seg faults; now they throw a ruby exception. * Added Jim Menard's RuBoids Artificial life simulation as an excellent demonstration of OpenGL programming with Qt * Some improvements to the garbage collection marking process, where some instances that were still liv...

[ANN] HaMLet 1.3 and HaMLet-S 1.3/S4 released
I am pleased to announce the release of version 1.3 of HaMLet, as well as version 1.3/S4 of HaMLet-S. HaMLet ------ HaMLet is a faithful implementation of the Standard ML programming language (SML'97) that aims to be - an accurate reference implementation of the language specification, - a platform for experimentation with the language semantics, - a useful tool for educational purposes. The HaMLet sources are intended to be as direct a translation of the language formalisation as possible. Even program evaluation is performed by a direct implementation of the rules of the...

[ANN] QtRuby 1.0.2/Korundum 3.3.1 beta2
Download: http://rubyforge.org/projects/korundum/ Release notes: * The packages should now build with Qt 3.1.x and above, and KDE 3.1.x and above for Korundum. * Added a qui extension for loading a Qt Designer .ui file at runtime via QWidgetFactory * For example: require 'Qt' require 'qui' a = Qt::Application.new ARGV if ARGV.length == 0 exit end if ARGV.length == 2 QUI::WidgetFactory.loadImages ARGV[0] w = QUI::WidgetFactory.create ARGV[1] if w.nil? exit end w.show ...

Parallel Processing Letters
Parallel Processing Letters Vol. 14, No. 1 (March 2004) View table-of-contents and abstracts at http://www.worldscinet.com/ppl/14/1401/S01296264041401.html Contents: Editorial Note: Part I: The Best Papers From CIRM Workshop (October 2001) Jacek Blazewicz, Klaus Ecker And Denis Trystram Editorial Note: Part Ii: Regular Papers Michel Cosnard Scheduling Issues In Survivability Applications Using Hybrid Fault Models Axel W. Krings, William S. Harrison, Azad Azadmanesh and Miles Mcqueen Parallel Tabu Search Approaches For Two-Dimensional Cutting Jacek Blazewicz, Adrian Moret-Salvador And Ra...

Re: SAS Parallel processing #3 1565310
Like Robert said: it is impossible to help you without knowing anything, but your machines and how many processors they have. We don't know, where the problem is located, if we don't know which errors you get! One idea: you say, you test macros in your local environment? When you call them in remote programs, you get errors? Maybe something that the macro %xyz is unknown? That's the case if they are local to your PC and you submit and execute code on a remote machine! By the way: do we talk of parallel-processing, or remote-processing? Gerhard On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:29:15 +0200, Robert Bardos <bardos2@ANSYS.CH> wrote: >Ram, > >if (for obvious reasons since you are rsubmitting code) you can not give us >ready-to-run code then at least show us the error messages you get. > >Kind regards >Robert > > >> -----Urspruengliche Nachricht----- >> Von Ram >> Gesendet: Dienstag, 31. Juli 2007 02:51 >> >> Hi, >> >> I am relatively new to SAS parallel processing scene and trying to >> work on the following piece of code using SAS 9 on a PC. The remote >> server has 4 processors and this is a UNIX based server. On my PC >> windows based SAS, I execute the following code after connecting to >> the remote server. >> > > [ lots of code snipped / rb ] > > >> >> >> I get several errors while processing the above program. I tested the >> s...

[ANN] Transaction::Simple 1.3.0
I am pleased to announce the release of Transaction::Simple 1.3.0. It can be downloaded from the trans-simple RubyForge project: http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=295&release_id=2130 It may also be installed as a RubyGem. = Transaction::Simple for Ruby Transaction::Simple provides a generic way to add active transaction support to objects. The transaction methods added by this module will work with most objects, excluding those that cannot be Marshal-ed (bindings, procedure objects, IO instances, or singleton objects). The transactions supported by Transaction::Simple are not backe...

ANN: Paraffin 4.1, Parallelism Generics
The next release of Paraffin, Paraffin 4.1 is now available for download. Paraffin is a suite of Ada 2012 generics that facilitates writing parallel programs featuring divide and conquer parallelism. The generics includes support for parallel loops and parallel recursive subprograms. In addition, there are non-Ravenscar versions of the generics, paraffinalia, and test programs, as well as Ravenscar versions. The Ravenscar versions satisy the restrictions defined in the Ravenscar Profile. Recursive parallelism also includes stack safe parallelism, which provides assurances that recursion will not overflow the stack. This feature also benefits single processor as well as multicore. In addition, Paraffin comes with Paraffinalia, which is a suite of parallel algorithms designed for reuse that includes; - Parallel Integration of arbitrary functions - Parallel solving of matrices - Parallel Quicksort - Parallel Fast Fourier Transform - Parallel Red Black Tree - Parallel Linked Lists - Parallel cumulative sum The main features of this new release are; - Fixed a bug in all the recursive work sharing generics that would cause the program to hang if the actual number of workers used is less than the number of requested workers. - If exceptions are raised in worker tasks, it is the first exception raised that is reraised in the sequential task when the parallelism completes, instead of the last exception ra...

ANN: Simple components v 1.3
This release includes generic maps (associative arrays) -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov www.dmitry-kazakov.de On 2004-01-03, Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote: > This release includes generic maps (associative arrays) Sorry, but where? -- "Saving keystrokes is the job of the text editor, not the programming language." On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:06:50 +0000 (UTC), Preben Randhol <randhol+valid_for_reply_from_news@pvv.org> wrote: >On 2004-01-03, Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote: >> This release includes generic maps (associative arrays) > >Sorry, but where? http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm -- Regards, Dmitry A. Kazakov www.dmitry-kazakov.de In article <75ga001eokc2r1aijtvu9d70ck3i6j1p0m@4ax.com>, Dmitry A. Kazakov <mailbox@dmitry-kazakov.de> wrote: >>> This release includes generic maps (associative arrays) >http://www.dmitry-kazakov.de/ada/components.htm I have been working on this (generic maps) for quite a while (and a long time ago). What I came up with is that the generic formal key type must be limited private and unconstrained (<>) for the component to be useable in most situations. Here is the generic formal part of my version of maps: generic type Key_Type (<>) is limited private; type Item_Type is private; with function Key_Of (Item : in Item_Type) return Key_Type; with function "=" (X, Y : Key_Type)...

Re: parallel processing a proc mixed job #3
toby989@HOTPOP.COM wrote back: > >David L Cassell wrote: >>toby989@HOTPOP.COM wrote: >> >>>Hi All >>> >>>Had anyone of you seen if it is possible to split a large proc mixed job >>>to >>>be >>>processed by multiple cpus/computers? >>> >>>Would one need "multiprocessor-SAS" for such a thing or can I do that >>>with >>>my >>>simple SAS 9.1.3? On my dual core PC, or on the quad-core unix machines >>>we >>>have >>>here, or employing multiple quad core machines in the unix cluster? >>> >>>In the case if, I would very much appreicate your hint or point to a >>>source >>>where I can read about. >>> >>>Thanks Toby >> >> >>SAS 9.1.3 *is* multi-processor. But you have to pay for it. SAS has a >>per-processor cost scale, and it's expensive. >> >>If you have SAS on a multi-processor system, just see what the value of >>the >>THREADS= option is, and whether you can increase it. The SAS procs >>that are already threaded will just use the extra processors >>automatically, >>if you can increase it. >> > >There is only a THREADS | NOTHREADS system option, which for my setup is >set to >THREADS, while the CPUCOUNT is 4. However, I guess, only a few procs like >glm >can use this but mixed seems ...

ANN: Parallel and Concurrent Development Vol. 3 No. 6
The June 2004 edition of the CM Crossroads Journal is now available online at <http://www.cmcrossroads.com/newsletter/jun04.html> You may subscribe to receive the CM Journal at <http://www.cmcrossroads.com/subscribe.php> ======================== - In This Issue ======================== * Agile SCM: Learning from Concurrent, Parallel, and Distributed Systems Design Brad Appleton, Steve Berczuk, Steve Konieczka * Building Zone: Don't Let Your Controlled Build Process be Undermined by Sloppy Deployments (Part 2) Maciej Zawadzki * Implementation E...

ANN: A wiki site to organize CFP on Parallel Processing
Hi All, I would like to recommend a new web site, www.wikicfp.com, which could help you to organize and share "Calls for Papers" on parallel processing and related fields. Why not have a try? http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/call?conference=parallel%20processing http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/call?conference=communications http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/call?conference=distributed%20systems What's special with WikiCFP ? - You can have your own customized CFP list. - It's easy to share your list with others. - You can organize your list by sorting on various fields. - You can browse CFPs with respect to categories. - You can search CFPs by title, location or category. - There are many other useful features. I sincerely hope this new site will be helpful to you. Best wishes, Evie [Moderator: this barely gets in under the guidelines of this news group.] -- ...

ANN: Parallel and Concurrent Development
Parallel and Concurrent Development CM Crossroads Journal - Vol. 3 No. 6 The June editon is now availalbe online: http://www.cmcrossroads.com/newsletter/jun04.html You may subscribe to receive the CM Journal at http://www.cmcrossroads.com/subscribe.php ======================== - In This Issue ======================== * Agile SCM: Learning from Concurrent, Parallel, and Distributed Systems Design Brad Appleton, Steve Berczuk, Steve Konieczka * Building Zone: Don't Let Your Controlled Build Process be Undermined by Sloppy Deployments (Part 2) Maciej Zawadzki * Implementation Excellence: Approaching Parallel Development Mario Moreira * Practicing SCM: Parallel Software Development is the New Normal Michael Sayko * SCM Patterns: Building on 'Task-Level Commit' Austin Hastings * The Role of Patterns and Anti-Patterns in Standards and Organizational Best Practices Cynthia Hauer * Book of the Month - Software Configuration Management Implementation Roadmap by Mario Moreira =================================== Editors Note ================================== What does parallel development mean to you? How does it impact your development and configuration management teams? To each of us, there are a wide variety of "opportunities" uncovered when deploying parallel development methodologies. As a first step, I recommend that you understand exactly what your tool vendors and your other team members mean when they say &qu...

rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3 are released!
I just released rspec-1.3.1 and rspec-rails-1.3.3. These are mostly bug fixes that have been sitting around for all to long = as I focused on rspec-2 (coming very soon). Report issues for rspec[-rails]-1.x to = https://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645. Docs: http://rspec.info/ http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec/1.3.1/frames http://rdoc.info/gems/rspec-rails/1.3.3/frames Cheers, David =3D=3D=3D rspec-1.3.1 / 2010-10-09 * enhancements * Array =3D~ matcher works with subclasses of Array (Matthew Peychich = & Pat Maddox) * config.suppress_deprecation_warnings! * bug fixes * QuitBacktraceTweaker no longer eats all paths with 'lib' (Tim Harper - #912) * Fix delegation of stubbed values on superclass class-level methods. (Scott Taylor - #496 - #957) * Fix pending to work with ruby-1.9 * deprecations * share_as (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0) * simple_matcher (will be removed from rspec-core-2.0) =3D=3D=3D rspec-rails-1.3.3 / 2010-10-09 * enhancements * replace use of 'returning' with 'tap' * bug fixes * support message expectation on template.render with locals (Sergey Nebolsin). Closes #941. * helper instance variable no longer persists across examples (alex rothenberg). Closes #627. * mock_model stubs marked_for_destruction? (returns false). ...

ANN: numarray-1.3.3
Numarray is an array processing package designed to efficiently manipulate large multi-dimensional arrays. Numarray is modelled after Numeric and features c-code generated from python template scripts, the capacity to operate directly on arrays in files, arrays of heterogeneous records, string arrays, and in-place operation on memory mapped files. ========================================================================= Release Notes for numarray-1.3.3 I. ENHANCEMENTS None. 1.3.3 fixes a fatal problem with embedding numarray and loading it more than once. It also fixes some numarray memory leaks associated with restarting the Python interpreter. II. BUGS FIXED / CLOSED 1233431 Add 'type' to fromfunction() 1230490 Numarray: integer overflow in sum() is not detected 1216688 ufunc's ignoring complex operand 1213675 Problems embedding after 1.1.1 1209946 Mac OS-X --use_lapack 1212975 numarray.fromfunction(...) misbehavior 1209929 config.h and Python-2.2 1235278 Add -lm to numarray link lists See http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=450446&group_id=1369&func=browse for more details. ========================================================================= Release Notes for numarray-1.3.2 I. ENHANCEMENTS None. 1.3.2 fixes the problem with gcc4 on Mac OS-X 10.4 Tiger II. BUGS FIXED / CLOSED 1193125 Build failure on Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) 1195370 numarray1.3.1 setup.py broken See http://sourceforge....

ANN: numarray-1.3.1
Release Notes for numarray-1.3.1 Numarray is an array processing package designed to efficiently manipulate large multi-dimensional arrays. Numarray is modelled after Numeric and features c-code generated from python template scripts, the capacity to operate directly on arrays in files, arrays of heterogeneous records, string arrays, and in-place operation on memory mapped files. I. ENHANCEMENTS None. 1.3.1 fixes the problem with gcc-3.4.3 II. BUGS FIXED / CLOSED 1152323 /usr/include/fenv.h:96: error: conflicting types for 'fegete 1185024 numarray-1.2.3 fails to compile with gcc-3.4.3 1187162 Numarray 1.3.0 installation failure See http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=450446&group_id=1369&func=browse for more details. ...

ANN: matplotlib 1.3.1
I'm pleased to announce the release of matplotlib version 1.3.1. This is a bugfix release. It may be downloaded from here, or installed through the package manager of your choice (when available): http://matplotlib.org/downloads The changelog is copied below: New in 1.3.1 ------------ 1.3.1 is a bugfix release, primarily dealing with improved setup and handling of dependencies, and correcting and enhancing the documentation. The following changes were made in 1.3.1 since 1.3.0. Enhancements ```````````` - Added a context manager for creating multi-page pdfs (see `matplotlib.backends.backend_pdf.PdfPages`). - The WebAgg backend should no have lower latency over heterogeneous Internet connections. Bug fixes ````````` - Histogram plots now contain the endline. - Fixes to the Molleweide projection. - Handling recent fonts from Microsoft and Macintosh-style fonts with non-ascii metadata is improved. - Hatching of fill between plots now works correctly in the PDF backend. - Tight bounding box support now works in the PGF backend. - Transparent figures now display correctly in the Qt4Agg backend. - Drawing lines from one subplot to another now works. - Unit handling on masked arrays has been improved. Setup and dependencies `````````````````````` - Now works with any version of pyparsing 1.5.6 or later, without displaying hundreds of warnings. - Now works with 64-bit versions of Ghosts...

[ANN] Rumai 3.1.1
Rumai 3.1.1 Ruby interface to the wmii window manager http://snk.tuxfamily.org/lib/rumai/ Rumai is a [1]Ruby interface to the [2]wmii window manager. Version 3.1.1 (2009-11-16) This release fixes bugs in automated view arrangements and updates the user manual. Bug fixes * The relative order of clients was not being preserved during view arrangements. * Focus on the current view was lost after automated view arrangement was applied if the current view was not the first view on which the i...

Web resources about - [ANN] parallel 1.3: simple parallel processing. - comp.unix.shell

Analog signal processing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Analog signal processing is any signal processing conducted on analog signals by analog means. "Analog" indicates something that is mathematically ...

Conexant Announces New Audio Processing Solutions At CES
At CES, Conexant gave me a demo of some of the audio processing technology that they've been working on. Conexant is a company that probably ...

THE PAYMENTS ECOSYSTEM: Everything you need to know about the next era of payment processing
The way we pay has changed dramatically. People are using their smartphones for every kind of formal and informal transaction — to shop at stores, ...

USDA Investigating Possible Plastic Sabotage At Poultry Processing Plant
While it’s not uncommon to hear about chicken products that end up containing wayward bits of plastic (like this nugget issue , this sausage ...

Feds Stop Processing NICS Denial Appeals
Obama Administration Enacts More Gun Control By Misusing FBI Background Check System

This just in: Marco Rubio's substance is thinner than an Intel processing chip
In case you hadn't already guessed it, Marco Rubio's got a smile and a stump speech, but that's about it. Reporters who have followed him from ...

Food Processing: It's What Makes Us Human
Turning raw ingredients into something more has played an important role in our evolution.

Keeping Up With the Millennials in Spousal Immigration Processing
“Selfie stick. Snap. Upload to Facebook. 52 likes in a matter of minutes. These likes include people from all over the world who simply have ...

Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project
Arduino-Processing-Laser-CNC - Arduino feat. Processing Laser CNC Project

When Should Approximate Query Processing Be Used?
This is a guest repost by Barzan Mozafari , who is part of a new startup, www.snappydata.io , that recently launched an open source OLTP + OLAP ...