Download Unix Shell Script

Hi,

Is there any Unix Shell Scripts tool free to download for windows
vista OS. I want to install and practice Unix shell scripts.

Thanks
JK
0
Gopal

Gopal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any Unix Shell Scripts tool free to download for windows
> vista OS. I want to install and practice Unix shell scripts.

You may want to install the Cygwin package, where you'll find
the bash shell included. Then you can also download ksh from
kornshell.com. (Haven't tried that on Vista, though, but that
works for XP at least.)

Janis
0
Janis
3/22/2008 3:08:06 PM
On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:08:06 +0100, Janis Papanagnou wrote:

> Gopal wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any Unix Shell Scripts tool free to download for windows vista
>> OS. I want to install and practice Unix shell scripts.
>
> You may want to install the Cygwin package, where you'll find the bash
> shell included. Then you can also download ksh from kornshell.com.
> (Haven't tried that on Vista, though, but that works for XP at least.)
>
> Janis

Yes, for tinkering with a Unix-like environment under Windows, Cygwin is
definitely the way to go.  While it does have a few limitations, it
nonetheless does provide as near a complete Unix-like environment as
you're likely to find anywhere, and you really can do a whole lot with it.

As a Unix-learning environment for those not quite ready to take the
plunge and trash their Windows installation and go ahead and install a
real Unix, it can't be beat.  The GUI for managing packages is also quite
nice, and makes keeping the system up to date a breeze.

Have fun!

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net>

"Procrastinate now; don't put it off." -- Ellen Degeneres
0
Conrad
3/23/2008 2:30:29 AM
Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:

> Yes, for tinkering with a Unix-like environment under Windows, Cygwin is
> definitely the way to go.  While it does have a few limitations, it
> nonetheless does provide as near a complete Unix-like environment as
> you're likely to find anywhere, and you really can do a whole lot with it.
>
> As a Unix-learning environment for those not quite ready to take the
> plunge and trash their Windows installation and go ahead and install a
> real Unix, it can't be beat.  The GUI for managing packages is also quite
> nice, and makes keeping the system up to date a breeze.

This goes really OT, but I also suggest, if the host hardware allows, to
install some unix system under windows using virtual machines (eg,
virtualbox is really nice, easy to configure, and works well). This is a
way of doing hands-on experience with a real unix system without risking
too much.

--
All the commands are tested with bash and GNU tools, so they may use
nonstandard features. I try to mention when something is nonstandard (if
pk <pk@pk.invalid> writes:

> This goes really OT, but I also suggest, if the host hardware allows, to
> install some unix system under windows using virtual machines

Or put a Unix distro on a USB drive, and boot up on it.
0
Maxwell
3/23/2008 12:46:58 PM
Gopal <gopal.sr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any Unix Shell Scripts tool free to download for windows
> vista OS. I want to install and practice Unix shell scripts.

I have not much more to add than an enhancement of the
prior satisfactory submissions, with commentary. Plus,
I've already done the work for you ;)

> > ... You may want to install the Cygwin package...

As for Unix API Emulation and Unix/Win32 native subsystems, there
are really only two for you to consider:

"U/WIN": "ksh and Unix command line utilities; API emulation layer"
http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/
http://www.research.att.com/sw/download/
FAQ: http://www.research.att.com/sw/tools/uwin/uwin.faq.html

"cygwin": "provides bash, command line utilities and DLLs. An X server
is available"
http://www.cygwin.com/;http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/
^ also: "cygwin-lite": light version of Cygwin + HTML helpfile
^ ^ http://sf.net/projects/cygwin-lite/

.... even though there are many more, including:

"NuTCracker": $$
http://www.mkssoftware.com/
^ was http://www.datafocus.com/

"cygnix"
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/cygnix/
http://cygnix.berlios.de/

"Microsoft Interix [Standard Edition]"
http://www.microsoft.com/products/info/product.aspx?view=8&pcid=0fae2dd1-f35d-406c-82b9-a2c17ae031ae&type=ovr

"Windows Services for UNIX"
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/interopmigration/bb380242.aspx

Cygwin is mentioned, although the applications so used must be
specifically (re)built to conform to the cygwin DLL. U/WIN, on
the other hand, is a true emulation layer that dynamically
translates UNIX system calls to the Win32 API. Both have their
advantages and disadvantages, although for the beginner, I tend
to favor U/WIN (also by David Korn, author of kornshell) inasmuch
as the distribution has all one needs, including the latest
version of ksh version 1993 and usual toolset, for the practise
of scripting.

> > ... install a real Unix, it can't be beat....

The vernacular of Linux co-existing with Windows via a multiboot
manager was the "first generation" of such solutions. It used to
be quite non-trivial to do so:

"Multi-Booting Solaris, Linux, and Windows on a Laptop":
http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/features/articles/multiboot_laptop.jsp

> > ... Or put a Unix distro on a USB drive, and boot up on it...

.... Second generation....

> > ... install some Unix system under Windows using VMs ...

Third generation, and presently the best solution. Virtual-
ization is and will continue to be an increasingly popular
solution to multi-hosting -- I remember when my only
"virtualization" option was a KVM switch!

It must be said that some implementations are more optimal than
the others. Most people underestimate the performance hit of
"lowest-common-denominator" virtualization -- and emulation slows
it down even further. If you have a fast, modern PC and time to
spare: fine, but a solution I currently recommend is to install
"AndLinux", a wonderful implementation of Ubuntu/CoLinux wrapped
in an optimized VM engine to interoperate within the Win32
environment. It (un)installs as a regular PC setup application:
no muss, no fuss. However, I don't tend to favor installing
Linux to learn scripting, even when made this simple, unless one
specifically desires to learn system administration, or is
already used to the Linux/Unix command line environment.

"AndLinux Linux": "virtualized Linux: utilizes coLinux"
http://www.andlinux.org
http://www.joachim-gehweiler.de/en/software/andlinux.php

There is a minimal/XFCE version (133Mb), and a GUI KDE
version (464Mb). For the practise of shell scripting, the
former is completely sufficient.

I believe that AndLinux will allow an installation onto a
USB drive. If not, UML has multiple installation options.
The only necessary use of USB Linux, as I see it, is to
have an optimal, preconfigured Linux installation and
application suite always available for working on multiple
PCs (including Internet lab PCs with restricted access?).
Nowadays, with security concerns the way they are, even
the PCs modern enough to allow booting from USB disks will
be thwarted by BIOS restrictions and lockdown.

"User Mode Linux":
http://www.user-mode-linux.org

=Brian

0
bsh

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=93ff2201-325e-487f-a398-efde5758c47f&displaylang=en

--
Daniel
0

web hosting, shell provider, unix shells, bnc shell, ircd provider, shell hosting, bnc shells, irc shells, ircd shells, unix shell account, irc shell, irc, eggdrop shell, irc vps, irc shell, linux vps
http://www.hostrazor.net/ web hosting, shell provider, unix shells, bnc shell, ircd provider, shell hosting, bnc shells, irc shells, ircd shells, unix shell account, irc shell, irc, eggdrop shell, irc vps, irc shell, linux vps -- questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse@newsland.it ...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335832409)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335832409) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of B...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335553540)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335553540) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of B...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335857612)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335857612) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of Banking, payment and messaging systems. Exp with Unix, shell Scripting, MQ Series, Oracle, Crystal Reports and WebSphere. Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem. own the problem and follow thru to resolution. Production support experience with critical systems. Good written and oral communication skills. Scope: Knowledge of Banking, payment and messaging systems. Experience with Unix, shell Scripting, MQ Series, Oracle, Crystal Reports and WebSphere. Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem. own the problem and follow thru to resolution. Production support experience with critical systems. Good written and oral communication skills. Please send your...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335557609)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335557609) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of Banking, payment and messaging systems. Exp with Unix, shell Scripting, MQ Series, Oracle, Crystal Reports and WebSphere. Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem. own the problem and follow thru to resolution. Production support experience with critical systems. Good written and oral communication skills. Scope: Knowledge of Banking, payment and messaging systems. Experience with Unix, shell Scripting, MQ Series, Oracle, Crystal Reports and WebSphere. Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze a problem. own the problem and follow thru to resolution. Production support experience with critical systems. Good written and oral communication skills. Please send your...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335557609)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335557609) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of B...

US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335814411)
US-NJ-Jersey City: UNIX Developer, UNIX, Shell scripting, SwiftAlliance Access; (45335814411) ============================================================================================= Position: UNIX Developer Reference: SMC01885 Location: Jersey City NJ Duration: 7M Skills: Knowledge of SwiftAlliance Access. Exp in upgrading/migrating Swift Alliance Access, Swift Alliance Gateway, SwiftNet Link. Knowledge of Compliance and Watchlist filtering applications like Mircosoft. Knowledge of B...

unix shell script
Hi all, I am in need of a shell script which will cat all the audit files into one log and then email. Thanks. Muddu "muddu" <mudassar.dba@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1156371761.252866.267670@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Hi all, > > I am in need of a shell script which will cat all the audit files into > one log and then email. > "cat *.aud" will merge all files together. You can redirect it to a file and/or email. Thank you very much for your hint. Regards. Muddu Bob Jones wrote: > "muddu" <mudassar.dba@gmail.com> wrote in message > news:1156371761.252866.267670@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > > Hi all, > > > > I am in need of a shell script which will cat all the audit files into > > one log and then email. > > > > "cat *.aud" will merge all files together. You can redirect it to a file > and/or email. ...

execute a shell script in a shell script
Please help. I have been stumbled on this issue, please see below. I am unable to execute a shell script in a shell script. I need to use perl script but not others and have tried eval, -exec and other on perl script but failed. system"cleartool setview -exec \"cleartool describe -fmt 'On %Sd modified %En and comment:\n %c\n\n' /myproject/vob/myprogram.C\" my_lag "; tks. On Dec 3, 8:30 am, moongeegee <moongee...@gmail.com> wrote: > Please help. > I have been stumbled on this issue, please see below. I am unable to > execute a shell script in a shel...

UNIX shell script question
I try with a UNIX shell script to do some actions in each subdirectories. Here is my script: #!/bin/sh DIRS=`ls -Q` for userdir in $DIRS do #do some action on each dir echo $userdir done My problem is that I have directories with whitespaces in their name. For example I have the following directories: test 1 test 2 test 3 test 4 I get the following output: "test 1" "test 2" "test 3" "test 4" I would expect the following: "test 1" "test 2" "test 3" "test 4" In the variable DIRS I get the fol...

Unix shell script
Hi All, I understand oracle runs on windows evnviroment, and we have differet enviroment from windows os to interact with oracle, like toad, sql plus and etc. I am observing that many people are talking oracle with unix shell script. I really dont understand what we will do oracle with unix shell script. Can someone who involed on this oracle and unix shell script environment throw some relationship between this two. Thank you very much Cooltami "Cooltami" <cooltami@gmail.com> writes: > Can someone who involed on this oracle and unix shell script > environment ...

Unix shell script on windows
I need run Unix shell script. Since i have no Unix, I want do this from windows. (script just supposed to invoke Python using some arguments ( "exec" "python" "-O" "$0" "$@" ) One of those arguments is the Python program (.py) file to be run. The python code just generate the html page. I am looking for workaround, some utility that takes unix shell script as input ans generate correct output. mistral Maybe cygwin is a point to start with. You can get it at http://www.cygwin.com/. Quotet from the homepage # Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows. It consists of two parts: A DLL (cygwin1.dll) which acts as a Linux API emulation layer providing substantial Linux API functionality. # A collection of tools which provide Linux look and feel. I run a bash shell with cygwin, and from bash I execute all the tools I use (which are not many) like find grep perl gcc etc. But as far as I know most of the standard tools from a UNIX environment are available as precompiled binaries. Flo Flo =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0): > Maybe cygwin is a point to start with. You can get it at > http://www.cygwin.com/. Quotet from the homepage > > # Cygwin is a Linux-like environment for Windows. It consists of two > parts: A DLL (cygwin1.dll) which acts as a Linux API emulation layer > providing substantial Linux API functionality. > # A collection of tools which provide Linux look and feel. > > I ru...

Unix Shell script and MySql
I want to write a unix shell script that interacts with a mysql database. Is it possible? If so , How????? Bye jZZ > I want to write a unix shell script that interacts with a mysql > database. Is it possible? If so , How????? by calling the external program mysql It is a commandline program to query a mysql db. see 'man mysql' for detailed info. example: mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD -e 'show databases' Eric jzz <yojo101@hotmail.com> wrote: > I want to write a unix shell script that interacts with a mysql > database. Is it possible? If so , How????? MyS...

Portable Unix shell scripts
The Typhoon Toolkit (http://www.raycosoft.com/rayco/products/typhoon) contains about 90 portable utility programs for text processing, file and directory processing, customizing your login environment, disk space management, performance analysis, system monitoring and system security. It includes generalized login environment files for the Korn shell, bash and the C shell. Some functions of the Typhoon Toolkit: * Substitute one text string for another in all files in a directory tree, skipping non-text files. The substitution strings can be regular expressions or plain text. * List the largest files in a directory tree. * Copy a file to multiple remote hosts, with disk backup of the target file on each host. The Typhoon Toolkit is available on all modern Unices and Windows; it is distributed as part freeware, part commercial software. The price of the commercial version was reduced by 50% as of March 1, 2003. You can download the freeware or purchase the product at http://www.raycosoft.com/rayco/products/typhoon. Recent upgrades to Typhoon (version 2.2.3): Added new option to remcmd program, fixed bug in maxwide. ...

UNIX Shell Scripting Tutorial
Hi everyone, I created a shell scripting tutorial, I hope it's ok to post it here. If anyone has any suggestions about it, please post them, especially about the advanced section, I'm looking for more ideas for it. Thanks! Tutorial: http://www.dreamsyssoft.com/shell_prog.jsp iban wrote: > Hi everyone, I created a shell scripting tutorial, I hope it's ok to > post it here. If anyone has any suggestions about it, please post > them, especially about the advanced section, I'm looking for more ideas > for it. > > Thanks! > > Tutorial: http://www.drea...

can I run unix shell command in the ModelSim shell?
Hi, Just wonder if I can run unix shell command in the Modelsim shell, expecially those time/date command? Thanks. clinton__bill@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi, > Just wonder if I can run unix shell command in the Modelsim shell, > expecially those time/date command? ModelSim uses Tcl as its scripting language so (almost) anything you can do from Tcl can be done in ModelSim. Tcl has a variety of shell and file interaction commands available. Of course, if you want to execute Unix commands, you need to be running on a Unix (or Cygwin) system. Note that Tcl commands are NOT direct...

[ANN] Protect you Unix Shell Scripts!
Shell scripts are very powerful tools for UNIX development. Due to the fact that they are interpreted, they are easy to develop, inspect, debug and document. But this convenience comes at high price - the threat of intellectual property theft. In today's competitive environment, anyone can inspect and change your elaborately crafted scripts. It is possible and easy for a competitor to mimic your work, if not copy outright, without your permission. Furthermore, unskilled customers or employees may modify installed scripts creating hard-to-find bugs, increasing your support costs. For...

Unix shell scripts (freeware/commercial)
The Typhoon Toolkit (http://www.raycosoft.com/rayco/products/typhoon) contains about 90 portable utility programs for text processing, file and directory processing, customizing your login environment, disk space management, performance analysis, system monitoring and system security. It includes generalized login environment files for the Korn shell, bash and the C shell. Some functions of the Typhoon Toolkit: * Substitute one text string for another in all files in a directory tree, skipping non-text files. The substitution strings can be regular expressions or plain text. ...

Unix shell
Hi all, We offer free shells with web hosting and a spam-filtered email account. - 50MB storage space (more available upon request) - Domain hosting available upon request - Access via SSH, SFTP, and POP3-ssl - Instant messaging clients for IRC, AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo!, Gadu-Gadu, Jabber, and Lily - FastTrack (KaZaA), SoulSeek, and BitTorrent clients - Optional trainable server-side spam detection is also included. We also have a few vhosts for fans of IRC. Instant accounts available at: http://silenceisdefeat.org/ Anyway, I hope this is an acceptable place to let you guys know. If i...

Help
Hi All, I have an UNIX Korn shell script running on HP-UX11 that currently encounter a problem in copying files, would you please help! This shell script rcpevt.sh is used to copy the data file from one server into a central environment. It used some kind of .cat file to check the lastdate of copying and should be continuously running daily. An rcpevt.ini file is also used to check the environment for user login etc. Problem: That rcpevt.sh script will just start copying files in the beginning and stops after 2 days, and the funny thing is a similar script rcparc.sh has similar stru...

Re: To pratice Unix shell scripts
> -----Original Message----- > From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of > proccontents@gmail.com > Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 8:01 AM > To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU > Subject: To pratice Unix shell scripts > > Hello guys, > > I think this question has been asked several times before on the list > but I did not see any definate answer , what I want to is learn shell > scripting which might helpfull for SAS skills but I do not know a place > where I can do it. What I am looking is , is there a place online like > free shell praticing web site or any tools which I can download to > pratice the scripts . I have seen lot good shell scripts that can be > used for SAS on Ronald's web site. Atleast I want pratice them . Or is > there version Linux I can install on computer to pratice them . > > thanks for the advice. You have received a couple of suggestions. Here is another. There are several Linux distributions (Ubuntu and Quantian come to mind) which can be booted from a "live" CD or DVD. I believe they can also be set up to run from a USB drive. This gives you an opportunity to work with a full Linux system for free with out having to dual boot, or change your OS. Have fun scripting, Dan Daniel J. Nordlund Research and Data Analysis Washington State Department of Social and Health Services Olympia, WA 98504-5204 ...

Unix Shell Scripting course in Kalwa
HI Friends, As Shell scripting is essential part of system administration day to day task. We are going to soon start shell scripting course. Let us know if any body or there friends intrested for same. *Below are contents.* *Introduction* This course is designed for beginners who wish to learn the basics of shell scripting/programming plus introduction to power tools such as awk, sed, etc. This course contains examples rather than all the features of shell. *Audience for this course* I assume you have at least working knowledge of Linux i.e. basic commands like how to c...

Unix Shell Scripts and Boolean Expressions
Hello, I am new to Unix and shell scripting. I am being asked to write some shell scripts which utilize Boolean expressons. For example in the script I have defined the following variables: @ X = 2 @ Y = 3 @ XY = 0 Then I am being asked to implement the following Boolean Expression: X.Y + X'.Y' Where "." stands for AND; "+" stands for OR; and "'" stands for complement. So it would be (X AND Y) OR (X' AND Y') In the script I tried the following: $ XY = (($X -a $Y) -o (!$X -a !$Y)) echo "XY = $XY" This is obviously wrong because I ...

Unix shell script for reformatting data
Hello all, I have this kind of txt file ( very huge 30 meg file) check a _______ 1 2 3 check b _______ 4 5 check c _______ 6 7 8 .. .. etc... and i want to format above data like below, so i can grep & classify the fields. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ check a 1 check a 2 check a 3 check b 4 check b 5 check c 6 check c 7 check c 8 is it possible? thanx in advance for your help yilmaz.celik@gmail.com wrote: > Hello all, > > I have this kind of txt file ( very huge 30 meg file) > > check a > _______ > 1 > 2 > 3 > check b > _______ > 4 > 5 > check c ...

Web resources about - Download Unix Shell Script - comp.unix.shell

Download to Donate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Download to Donate is a program by Music for Relief , a non-profit organization established by Linkin Park in 2005 to help victims of natural ...

Dropify Download 2.0 Simplifies Uploading Content To Facebook, Downloading, Sharing
Dropify launched in January, integrating with Facebook’s Open Graph and allowing users to make files available for download via the social network, ...

Download the Facebook IQ digital magazine - Facebook for Business
The Facebook IQ digital magazine puts all the insights, best practices and key stats in one place. Download it on your mobile and read it anywhere. ...

Downloads
Download previous versions of the Facebook for iOS SDK.

CrowdMob’s Mafia Location Game Harnesses Facebook Places to Drive Downloads
Even though Facebook likely has around 700 million users now, it actually isn’t often that we hear the social network is a major driver for user ...

Lifehacker, tips and downloads for getting things done
Lifehacker curates tips, tricks, and technology for living better in the digital age.

Technology Product Reviews, News, Prices & Downloads - PCMag.com - PC Magazine
PC Magazine is your complete guide to PC computers, peripherals and upgrades. We test and review computer- and Internet-related products and ...

Indie Music News, MP3 Downloads, Music Videos, Reviews - Stereogum
MP3s downloads, music videos, concert reviews, tour dates and contests. Updated regularly.

RN Download ThisShow (@RNDownload) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here RN Download ThisShow @ RNDownload ...

Download ATL’s New eBook For Small Firms And Solos: Academy For Private Practice, Volume 2
Our new eBook, ATL Academy for Private Practice: Volume 2 Up & Running offers insights on a wide range topics, including developing a management ...