help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in shellscript

help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script
and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in
shellscript

0
mahesh

"mahesh" <mahesh2425@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1163830011.873349.304780@k70g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: help needed how can connect to my oracle database using shell script
: and how can i assign particular value in table to a variable defined in
: shellscript
:

Hunt around your oracle installation and you will find tons
of shell scripts that will give you all the ideas you need.

Dan Mercer

0
Dan