Unix shell

Hi all,

We offer free shells with web hosting and a spam-filtered email account.
 - 50MB storage space (more available upon request)
 - Domain hosting available upon request
 - Access via SSH, SFTP, and POP3-ssl
 - Instant messaging clients for IRC, AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo!, Gadu-Gadu,
 Jabber, and Lily
 - FastTrack (KaZaA), SoulSeek, and BitTorrent clients
 - Optional trainable server-side spam detection is also included.

We also have a few vhosts for fans of IRC.

Instant accounts available at: http://silenceisdefeat.org/

Anyway, I hope this is an acceptable place to let you guys know.  If it
isn't, please tell us via the email addresses on our site.

Thanks

Web resources about - Unix shell - comp.unix.shell

Ghost in the Shell (manga) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
) serving as an interquel. Each series was later published as its own tankōbon volume by Kodansha . The plots features a collection of scenarios ...

Cans, bottles, now shells? Mussel recycling gives Port Phillip Bay .... muscle
These days bottles, cans, newspapers, printer cartridges, even mobile phones, can be recycled. Now it seems shells can be added to the list. ...

Royal Dutch Shell plc (RDS.A) Stock Upgraded At Goldman Sachs - BidnessEtc - Oil & Gas - By Muhammad ...
Bidness Etc does an in-depth analysis on Goldman Sachs\' upgrade. On Friday, Goldman Sachs upgraded Royal Dutch Shell plc. (ADR) ( NYSE:RDS.A ...

Huayi And Tencent Take Over Hong Kong Shell, Plan Acquisitions
China Money Network Huayi And Tencent Take Over Hong Kong Shell, Plan Acquisitions China Money Network Chinese movie studio Huayi Brothers ...

Shell faces further suit over Nigeria oil spills
Oil giant Shell is being sued again by two Nigerian communities over spills in the Niger Delta with claims that could run into "millions of pounds." ...

The Latest: Turkey again shells IS targets inside Syria
PARIS (AP) — The Latest on Syria's conflict (all times local):

Apple’s new iPhone SE crams the latest specs into a tiny shell
With its new iPhone SE, Apple is packing its latest features and technologies into a compact shell to provide those who prefer smaller screens ...

Shell Company That Sold House To Rubio Dissolved 9 Months After Sale
Shell Company That Sold House To Rubio Dissolved 9 Months After Sale

Japanese Icon Takeshi ‘Beat’ Kitano Boards ‘Ghost In The Shell’
Takeshi ‘Beat’ Kitano has joined the cast of Paramount Pictures and DreamWorks' Ghost in the Shell alongside Scarlett Johansson . Rupert Sanders ...

'TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan' kicks some shell on May 24th
If you're a fan of Raphael, Donatello, Leonardo and Michelangelo the heroic green Turtles that is, not the artists we've got some good news for ...