"Kerberos mechanism library ..." error in s10_58? #2

[sorry, the first one didn't go to a.s.x86]
       Hi,

I have just installed s10_58 on my x86 machine (upgraded from s10_55) and
now every time I do ssh, I get the following message:

"Kerberos mechanism library initialization error: No profile file open."

in my console window. What shall I do to correct that? I have no Kerberos
installed here, AFAIK.

Bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,

To be or not to be is true. G. Boole      No it isn't.  L. E. J. Brouwer

Dragan

Dragan Cvetkovic wrote:
> I have just installed s10_58 on my x86 machine (upgraded from s10_55) and
> now every time I do ssh, I get the following message:
> "Kerberos mechanism library initialization error: No profile file open."
> in my console window. What shall I do to correct that? I have no Kerberos
> installed here, AFAIK.

Dragan,
the issue is in /etc/krb5/krb5.conf and it's due to the entries for
___slave_kdcs___ and ___domain_mapping___ -- you didn't install
kerberos as a security mechanism, did you? Neither did I and that
appears to be the problem.

Try editing your file so it has these stanzas instead:

[realms]
         ___default_realm___ = {
                 kdc = ___master_kdc___
#                ___slave_kdcs___