broken SSH ld.so.1: ssh: fatal: libgss.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory

After a recent patch cluster SSH has broke. It looks like a missing or
corrupt library, but I am unsure how to fix it. Has anyone seen this
before? Here is the output I get when attempting to SSH to another
machine-

ld.so.1: ssh: fatal: libgss.so.1: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

If I try to SSH to this machine I receive- " Secure connection refused"

0
dnaflr2 (6)

dnaflr2@yahoo.com writes:

>After a recent patch cluster SSH has broke. It looks like a missing or
>corrupt library, but I am unsure how to fix it. Has anyone seen this
>before? Here is the output I get when attempting to SSH to another
>machine-

THe patch introduces a dependency on libgss.so.1 but installs
even if the package is not available.

You will need to install the Solaris package with libgss.so.1

Casper
0
Casper
11/10/2006 8:29:02 PM
In article <4554e10e$0$321$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
Casper H.S. Dik  <Casper.Dik@Sun.COM> wrote:
>You will need to install the Solaris package with libgss.so.1

SUNWgss

John
groenveld@acm.org
0
groenvel
11/10/2006 9:10:42 PM
John D Groenveld <groenvel@cse.psu.edu> wrote:
> In article <4554e10e$0$321$e4fe514c@news.xs4all.nl>,
> Casper H.S. Dik  <Casper.Dik@Sun.COM> wrote:
>>You will need to install the Solaris package with libgss.so.1
>
> SUNWgss

.... and this one depends on SUNWgssc and SUNWxfn (or was it SUNWfns - don't
have a Solaris 9 machine nerby)

Be sure to reapply some patches after installing above packages. In the
patch cluster directory search for. Re-apply all patches which contain a
subdirectory named as the package you just installed.

--
Daniel
0