Create sun4v miniroot on sun4u hardware

I have a T1000 in Australia (I'm in the US) the default Solaris install
was removed from the system.  This system does not have a cdrom.  So to
install this server I'm attempting to wanboot and install a
flasharchive.  The problem is I don't have any other sun4v systems to
create the sun4v miniroot and flasharchive on.

I found the this bigadmin article: http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/
submitted/hybrid_build.jsp for hacking together a sun4v flasharchive on a
sun4u system but I've been unable to figure out a way to hack the install
miniroot to add sun4v support.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
to cobble together a sun4v miniroot on sun4u hardware?  Does anyone know
where I could just download a sun4v install miniroot?

Thanks in advance for the help.
0
Alexander

Alexander J. Maidak <ajmaidak@mchsi.com> wrote:
> I found the this bigadmin article: http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/
> submitted/hybrid_build.jsp for hacking together a sun4v flasharchive on a
> sun4u system but I've been unable to figure out a way to hack the install
> miniroot to add sun4v support.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how
> to cobble together a sun4v miniroot on sun4u hardware?  Does anyone know
> where I could just download a sun4v install miniroot?

Is there a sun4v specific miniroot?  Most install disks have a single
bootable mini-root used on all (SPARC) architectures, with only the
bootloader being architecture specific.

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham@taos.com
ddunham