Programmers needed for a new OS #2

Hi

I search some programmers able to build an OS.

here is my project:

http://futurism.freepgs.com

If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
jonano@gmail.com

I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.

--Jon

0
jonano (6)

On Jan 31, 4:52 am, jon...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>
> here is my project:
>
> http://futurism.freepgs.com
>
> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> jon...@gmail.com
>
> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.

Before you need coders, you need ideas.

> --Jon

0
toby
1/31/2007 11:44:51 AM
On 2007-01-31, toby <toby@telegraphics.com.au> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 4:52 am, jon...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>>
>> here is my project:
>>
>> http://futurism.freepgs.com
>>
>> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
>> jon...@gmail.com
>>
>> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
>
> Before you need coders, you need ideas.

Or you could simply read up on UNIX history and consider how long it
actually takes to build a stable Operating System that works on many,
many platforms and with many, many devices; and then decide you're
better off channeling all your energy into a solid, open source,
operating system (there are a few out there, take your pick).

- Russell

--
http://www.dynode.net/~rjw/
0