Programmers needed for a new OS

Hi

I search some programmers able to build an OS.

here is my project:

http://futurism.freepgs.com

If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
jonano@gmail.com

I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.

--Jon

0
jonano (6)

jonano@gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>
> here is my project:
>
> http://futurism.freepgs.com
>
> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> jonano@gmail.com
>
> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.

This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally empty...
0
ISO
1/31/2007 10:48:23 AM
On 2007-01-31, Thommy M. Malmstr�m <thommy.m.malmstrom@gmail.com> wrote:
> jonano@gmail.com wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>>
>> here is my project:
>>
>> http://futurism.freepgs.com
>>
>> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
>> jonano@gmail.com
>>
>> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
>

> This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
> At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally empty...

Well, give them some credit: they do have a pretty forum. :)

- Russell

--
http://www.dynode.net/~rjw/
0
On Jan 31, 8:53 am, Russell <r...@example.net> wrote:
> On 2007-01-31, Thommy M. Malmstr=F6m <thommy.m.malmst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > jon...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Hi
>
> >> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>
> >> here is my project:
>
> >>http://futurism.freepgs.com
>
> >> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> >> jon...@gmail.com
>
> >> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
>
> > This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
> > At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally empty...
>
> Well, give them some credit: they do have a pretty forum. :)

And the most important thing to an operating system: A Flickr account.

> - Russell
>
> --http://www.dynode.net/~rjw/

0
toby
1/31/2007 11:44:14 AM
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:53:59 -0000
Russell <rjw@example.net> wrote:

> On 2007-01-31, Thommy M. Malmstr=F6m <thommy.m.malmstrom@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > jonano@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Hi
> >>=20
> >> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
> >>=20
> >> here is my project:
> >>=20
> >> http://futurism.freepgs.com
> >>=20
> >> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> >> jonano@gmail.com
> >>=20
> >> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
> >

> > This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
> > At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally
> > empty...
>=20
> Well, give them some credit: they do have a pretty forum. :)

The only post is a spam message...

--=20
Stefaan A Eeckels
--=20
I can understand that some people are cheap. I can't accept that=20
they also appear deeply hurt when someone else makes money.=20
-- Artur Swietanowski in c.o.l.x
0
Stefaan
1/31/2007 1:58:29 PM
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:48:23 GMT
"Thommy M. Malmstr=F6m" <thommy.m.malmstrom@gmail.com> wrote:

> jonano@gmail.com wrote:
> > Hi
> >=20
> > I search some programmers able to build an OS.
> >=20
> > here is my project:
> >=20
> > http://futurism.freepgs.com
> >=20
> > If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> > jonano@gmail.com
> >=20
> > I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
>=20
>=20
> This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
> At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally
> empty...

Actually, Linux had a (primitive) kernel when he went public with his
project. This guy asks for "coders" but there's no design, not even a
concept, or an outline of a concept.=20

Anyhow, to keep this on topic (a little), Solaris is the OS of the
future.

--=20
Stefaan A Eeckels
--=20
People don't ask for facts in making up their minds.  They would rather
have one good soul-satisfying emotion than a dozen facts.
--Leavitt
0
Stefaan
1/31/2007 2:02:04 PM
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 15:02:04 +0100
Stefaan A Eeckels <hoendech@ecc.lu> wrote:

> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:48:23 GMT
> "Thommy M. Malmstr=F6m" <thommy.m.malmstrom@gmail.com> wrote:
>=20
> > jonano@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Hi
> > >=20
> > > I search some programmers able to build an OS.
> > >=20
> > > here is my project:
> > >=20
> > > http://futurism.freepgs.com
> > >=20
> > > If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
> > > jonano@gmail.com
> > >=20
> > > I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
> >=20
> >=20
> > This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
> > At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally
> > empty...
>=20
> Actually, Linux=20
------      Linus=20

Amazing how close the 's' is to the 'x' on a QWERTY keyboard :)=20

--=20
Stefaan A Eeckels
--=20
Microsoft treats IT managers the way Proctor & Gamble treats
nine-year-old prospective consumers: lots of noise, bright colors, and
jumping around. Other software vendors just wish they could be so
successful. -- Cameron Laird in comp.lang.tcl
0
Stefaan
1/31/2007 2:04:27 PM
Stefaan A Eeckels wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:48:23 GMT
> "Thommy M. Malmstr�m" <thommy.m.malmstrom@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> jonano@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I search some programmers able to build an OS.
>>>
>>> here is my project:
>>>
>>> http://futurism.freepgs.com
>>>
>>> If you know a good place to ask this question, email me:
>>> jonano@gmail.com
>>>
>>> I really need coders for this new project. It is open source.
>>
>> This is even better than Torvalds 8-)
>> At least he had something like bash and gcc, this looks totally
>> empty...
>
> Actually, Linux had a (primitive) kernel when he went public with his
> project. This guy asks for "coders" but there's no design, not even a
> concept, or an outline of a concept.

Yes, kind of a kernel there was...

---
I'm doing a (free) operating system (just a hobby, won't be big and
professional like gnu) for 386(486) AT clones.
---

At least Torvalds kept his promise... ;-)

> Anyhow, to keep this on topic (a little), Solaris is the OS of the
> future.

Seconded
0
ISO