how to install oracle 8.1.7 on unixware 7.1.1

hi,
i like to know  how to install oracle 8.1.7 on unixware 7.1.1? it need
any patches?.if so mail me to--snaren_dba@yahoo.com

snaren_dba
7/23/2003 5:14:48 PM
comp.unix.unixware.misc 270 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

I use oracle 817 on a unixware 711 with
maintenance pack 3.
I only had problems with tmp free space during
installation, if you don't have a big tmp volume
try to link Oracle install directory outside.
Greetings.

snaren_dba <member32299@dbforums.com> wrote in message news:<3143890.1058980488@dbforums.com>...
> hi,
> i like to know  how to install oracle 8.1.7 on unixware 7.1.1? it need
> any patches?.if so mail me to--snaren_dba@yahoo.com
0
aytozar
8/8/2003 12:31:29 PM
Originally posted by Cmi
> I use oracle 817 on a unixware 711 with
> maintenance pack 3.
> I only had problems with tmp free space during
> installation, if you don't have a big tmp volume
> try to link Oracle install directory outside.
> Greetings.
>
> snaren_dba <member32299@dbforums.com> wrote in message
> > hi,
> > i like to know  how to install oracle 8.1.7 on unixware 7.1.1?
>     it need
> > any patches?.if so mail me to--snaren_dba@yahoo.com

hi, thanks for ur reply. could u pls share with me about how to install
oracle and sco unixsoftware key if u dont mind.
thank u.

snaren_dba